NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan - Page 2 Empty Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Egypt presented a cease-fire plan Monday to end a week of heavy fighting between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip that has left at least 185 people dead, and both sides said they were seriously considering the proposal.

The late-night offer by Egypt marked the first sign of a breakthrough in international efforts to end the conflict.

Hamas' top leader in Gaza confirmed there was "diplomatic movement," while Israel's policy-making Security Cabinet was set to discuss the proposal early Tuesday. Arab foreign ministers discussed the plan Monday night at an emergency meeting in Cairo, and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry was expected in the region Tuesday.

Egypt's Foreign Ministry announced the three-step plan starting at 9 a.m. (0600 GMT, 2 a.m. EDT) with a cease-fire to go into effect within 12 hours of "unconditional acceptance" by the two sides. That would be followed by the opening of Gaza's border crossings and talks in Cairo between the sides within two days, according to the statement.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/egypt-proposes-israelis-hamas-cease-fire-24557638
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan - Page 2 Empty Re: Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:54 pm

yes didge i know he is educated, me and mentor educated him

he even admits it was our superior knowledge of Islam that FORCED him to study his own religion

Back to top Go down

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan - Page 2 Empty Re: Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:56 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:yes didge i know he is educated, me and mentor educated him

he even admits it was our superior knowledge of Islam that FORCED him to study his own religion

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Really that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard, no if you read what he said which proves you are a dummy, it made him look further into his own religion to prepare to show the pair of you fuckwits up. All you had both done is plagiarize others arguments, so he researched to counter what you plagiarized, not what you learnt 

Superior?

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

You do not even know your own bible let alone the Quran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:01 pm

yes didge thats precisely the point

he needed to "look further into his own religion" in order to prepare an argument

if he knew more than we did why did he need to "look further into his own religion"

i see the smilies are out in force already

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:03 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:yes didge thats precisely the point

he needed to "look further into his own religion" in order to prepare an argument

if he knew more than we did why did he need to "look further into his own religion"

i see the smilies are out in force already

No the point is, what you learnt yourself was incorrect, thus showing you are the dummy, not researching something correctly, you have blindly taken what other idiots have said, showing it is you that is clueless here.

Yep always laughing at how you take the credits for other peoples incorrect bullshit and pass off as your own, to then claim this is you educating someone on something you yourself are teaching as incorrect.

You cannot make it up how stupid that makes you look ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:07 pm

how has that become the point??

fuzzmuck as you say needed to investigate his own religion in reaction to what me and mentor were saying

when you need to investigate what another person is saying about a topic you're supposed to be knowledgeable about,, it shows a level of obliviousness and ignorance on YOUR behalf

lol

i bet its like a big cock in your arse, knowing that a non Muslim knows more about islam than you do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:how has that become the point??

fuzzmuck as you say needed to investigate his own religion in reaction to what me and mentor were saying

when you need to investigate what another person is saying about a topic you're supposed to be knowledgeable about,, it shows a level of obliviousness and ignorance on YOUR behalf

lol

i bet its like a big cock in your arse, knowing that a non Muslim knows more about islam than you do

No he needed to learn more about the bullshit claims being made that you plagiarized from others, that is not you teaching anything, all that is doing is making someone aware to bullshit being claimed which then makes that person better prepare against such false bullshit. It is not you teaching anything, you are just arguing things you do not even understand yourself, hence why you always come up short in the debates.

I have spanked you so many times because you are such an ignoramus, just like with the history of your own country where you thought Zulu's never had firearms, that was Priceless.
You always fail because you copy others arguments never understanding them, including your absurd claims here. Just like when you claimed to me using an American on how long Jews have lived in Palestine, you remember that classic also, where you fucked up.

I see you are fixated with anal sex again, clearly it is not just your brother that enjoys this, or in your case dreams about this. Is that why you choose a career to be surrounded by men? 

No worries mate, its okay to be gay, I applaud you if you are, you just need to be open and honest aboutit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:50 pm

lol didge lol

spanked me many times??? like the time on sky when you said that islam taught polytheism and had a pantheon of gods as part of its doctrine?? and then made a public apology about being wrong??

dont deny it now

or was it the time you spanked me when you got confused between the sunni Muslims and the sunnah of muhhamad and started going on about "sunnah Muslims" and then blames it on a typo

with every other sentence of yours being "im spanking you smelly"i get confused about exactly which time are you talking about??

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:07 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:lol didge lol

spanked me many times??? like the time on sky when you said that islam taught polytheism and had a pantheon of gods as part of its doctrine?? and then made a public apology about being wrong??

dont deny it now

or was it the time you spanked me when you got confused between the sunni Muslims and the sunnah of muhhamad and started going on about "sunnah Muslims" and then blames it on a typo

with every other sentence of yours being "im spanking you smelly"i get confused about exactly which time are you talking about??

Yep spank you so many times, like a idiot you always come back for more just like you do now.
You are the one that actually thinks a deity called Allah exists lol,
The reason you are so confused is because you are not only delusional but years of indoctrination has warped your brain, to the point you are incurable. No matter what kind of deradicalization process used on you, it would be a waste of time, far better to just place you in a padded cell, where you can rant all day long to yourself.

::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:11 pm

im the only one who thinks allah exists??

you haven't read a thing ive ever said have you sweety??
 :/pwn://: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Lol I provide links and not spam the site with C&P as you do because you cannot speak for yourself, you have to have others do it for you ha ha

The funniest here is as seen my point is right you on one side, others on the other arguing the same crap as has been argued for decades with no solution, which is why your argument and Zack's both fall flat and always will!

Bit of a hypocrite then, are you lumping in me in wth Smelly? Lol. Like I said, calm down.  

I am a hypocrite at times and have no problem with that buddy, it shows I am honest, but you are backing an extremist organisation, where i denounce both Hamas and the Zionist extremists.
lol never mind chap your deflection attempts are getting worse by the minute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:im the only one who thinks allah exists??

Oh hun, you are so wound up ha ha, you as a Christian once told me you thought he existed, which was hilarious, given the fact you follow a monotheistic faith yourself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Lol I provide links and not spam the site with C&P as you do because you cannot speak for yourself, you have to have others do it for you ha ha

The funniest here is as seen my point is right you on one side, others on the other arguing the same crap as has been argued for decades with no solution, which is why your argument and Zack's both fall flat and always will!

Bit of a hypocrite then, are you lumping in me in wth Smelly? Lol. Like I said, calm down.  

fuzzmuck

although we dont agree on much i think we can agree that your biggest fan is a complete fuckwit

have you been watching how he fawns all over you??

if you aren't careful he will have your trousers down and cock in mouth before you can say "allahu akbar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

"The funniest here is as seen my point is right you on one side, others on the other arguing the same crap as has been argued for decades with no solution, which is why your argument and Zack's both fall flat and always will!"

@fuzzmuck

do you have any idea what this retard is trying to say??? you speaky mong quite well, care to translate this pigeon english

He's trying a childish tactic. If you read the earlier posts, I inadvertently said you and Phil agree on the same point. And said both of you should start a marriage guidance business.

He got pissed of and lost his temper. I actually said sorry but I guess he thinks lumping me in with you is a good debating tactic. You should feel flattered.  

Lol running to smelly, that shows how wound up you are ha ha

I never said you are like smelly, but you both use poor arguments here which have been used for decades which have resolved nothing. Man alive for you to weasel up to smelly is priceless!
Grow some back bone mate or at least another foot in height!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

I am a hypocrite at times and have no problem with that buddy, it shows I am honest, but you are backing an extremist organisation, where i denounce both Hamas and the Zionist extremists.
lol never mind chap your deflection attempts are getting worse by the minute!

A hypocrite is someone who says one thing but does another. These are the people you can never trust. And I despise.

Hypocrites by definition are not honest.

Excellent you despise me then hilarious, so you have never been hypocritical over any thing in your entire life then?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Phildidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:im the only one who thinks allah exists??

Oh hun, you are so wound up ha ha, you as a Christian once told me you thought he existed, which was hilarious, given the fact you follow a monotheistic faith yourself!

didge i think you are confused

my views on allah not existing are well published and documented, perhaps you were confusing my beliefs with someone else s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:17 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

fuzzmuck

although we dont agree on much i think we can agree that your biggest fan is a complete fuckwit

if you aren't careful he will have your trousers down and cock in mouth before you can say "allahu akbar"

lol we may have a a cure for extremism, one Hamas supporter and one Zionist joining ranks, because I have them running scared, how good am I?

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

"The funniest here is as seen my point is right you on one side, others on the other arguing the same crap as has been argued for decades with no solution, which is why your argument and Zack's both fall flat and always will!"

@fuzzmuck

do you have any idea what this retard is trying to say??? you speaky mong quite well, care to translate this pigeon english

He's trying a childish tactic. If you read the earlier posts, I inadvertently said you and Phil agree on the same point. And said both of you should start a marriage guidance business.

He got pissed of and lost his temper. I actually said sorry but I guess he thinks lumping me in with you is a good debating tactic. You should feel flattered.  

i AM flattered

he thinks the world of you, if he is lumping us in together i can only assume he looks up to me like he does to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:18 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

my views on allah not existing are well published and documented, perhaps you were confusing my beliefs with someone else s

Hilarious, so you thus are not a Christian then, being as it is a belief of one deity. lol
So what is this faith you follow that has multiple deities?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

fuzzmuck

Don't be jealous.

no no fuzzmuck you're welcome to your pet dhimmi

ill just have to do with mind fucking sassy  affraid :asballsas?: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Phildidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Hilarious, so you thus are not a Christian then, being as it is a belief of one deity. lol
So what is this faith you follow that has multiple deities?

what???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

lol we may have a a cure for extremism, one Hamas supporter and one Zionist joining ranks, because I have them running scared, how good am I?

lol

Lol! I told you Smelly.

You're pathetic Didge. I even apologised to you. Which proves what kind of person you truly are.

I am many things, I am also very honest, as humans are not perfect hence why you run away from difficult questions like if you have ever been hypocritical.

So you can call me all you like, it just keeps showing how cowardly you act on the debate! 

To me this is just banter and fun with you, never knew you took it so serious  ha ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

lol

Lol! I told you Smelly.

You're pathetic Didge. I even apologised to you. Which proves what kind of person you truly are.

i dont think didge understands that he cannot argue against a "Zionist" and a "hamas supporter" using the same argument

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:24 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! I told you Smelly.

i dont think didge understands that he cannot argue against a "Zionist" and a "hamas supporter" using the same argument

He can and has proven he can, you just never listen, because you both use the same argument of rights, and blame, here mine is peace and reconciliation!

Shame you both fail to understand that, you are both driven by hate arguments, mainly as you are both religious, it speaks volumes!

Last edited by Phildidge on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! I told you Smelly.

I am many things, I am also very honest, as humans are not perfect hence why you run away from difficult questions like if you have ever been hypocritical.

So you can call me all you like, it just keeps showing how cowardly you act on the debate! 

To me this is just banter and fun with you, never knew you took it so serious  ha ha!

hey honest john

did you or did you not confuse the sunnis with the sunnah??

lets see how honest you are

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:25 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! I told you Smelly.

Im glad you are so upfront about your hatred Smelly

She must have broken your heart pretty badly!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Phildidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

He can and has proven he can, you just never listen, because you both use the same argument of rights, and blame, here mine is peace and reconciliation!

Shame you both fail to understand that, you are both driven by hate arguments, mainly as you are both religious, it speaks volumes!

its not a case of not listening its a case of me not understanding your pigeon English didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:26 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

hey honest john

did you or did you not confuse the sunnis with the sunnah??

lets see how honest you are

Know you did that when Zack correct you on this, on do you not remember> lol

I misspell a word and you starting jerking off about ten times a day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:27 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

its not a case of not listening its a case of me not understanding your pigeon English didge

You me when you say thinks like "me and Mentor" lol

Not "Mentor and !"

Hey I am not the one who needs spell check hun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:28 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

what???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Lol! You're the own who got upset bruv. Let's not forget that.

and since when are hypocrites honest? Lol!

Well answer the question, have you ever been hypocritical?

Everyone has been hypocritical at some point, are you even denying this?

For example I as once homophobic, now I am not homophobic, thus I was hypocritical on homosexuality.

Can you understand this or do you need me to break it down to a mentality of a 5 year old for you? lol

Last edited by Phildidge on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Phildidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You me when you say thinks like "me and Mentor" lol

Not "Mentor and !"

Hey I am not the one who needs spell check hun

yes didge exactly like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

The first smart thing I've heard you say.  cheers 

you should listen more often fuzzmuck

im full of words of wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Thank you for proving my point, both of you need to feed each others cause with disagreement to keep the the conflict going, as has been the case with Hamas and Israel, which is why you both are clueless on why it will continue if you both keep seeking to blame one side.
That is how extremism and hate are fueled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Thank you for proving my point, both of you need to feed each others cause with disagreement to keep the the conflict going, as has been the case with Hamas and Israel, which is why you both are clueless on why it will continue if you both keep seeking to blame one side.

we were actually agreeing with each other mongo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:33 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

we were actually agreeing with each other mongo

Yes you agree on the same methodology of your arguments, both being very poor, just arguing from opposite sides, but it is the same methodology you both use, hence why neither of you understand what brings about peace and reconciliation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:35 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Well answer the question, have you ever been hypocritical?

Everyone has been hypocritical at some point, are you even denying this?

For example I as once homophobic, now I am not homophobic, thus I was hypocritical on homosexuality.

Can you understand this or do you need me to break it down to a mentality of a 5 year old for you? lol

No that's not hypocrisy. Lol. You just changed your mind.

I don't say one thing and do/say another.  

Just as you said yesterday that you didn't like childish tactics but then do exactly that - like your last sentence above.

I don't mind. But then don't get upset and cry like a little baby when I so the same to you.

You do not mind but keep pointing it out thus proving you are hypothetical, lol

Thanks that was easy for me to prove ha ha

You walked right into it was well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Lol! You're cheap.

Play your little childish games. See ya.

Wow, so you o not like games when they are played back, more hypocrisy, ha ha.

Later's, learn to grow up when you come back, there is a good chap

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I know. It explains so much.  I love you 

Its very telling that he ignores this post isn't it  flower 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next