NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan Empty Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:31 am

Egypt presented a cease-fire plan Monday to end a week of heavy fighting between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip that has left at least 185 people dead, and both sides said they were seriously considering the proposal.

The late-night offer by Egypt marked the first sign of a breakthrough in international efforts to end the conflict.

Hamas' top leader in Gaza confirmed there was "diplomatic movement," while Israel's policy-making Security Cabinet was set to discuss the proposal early Tuesday. Arab foreign ministers discussed the plan Monday night at an emergency meeting in Cairo, and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry was expected in the region Tuesday.

Egypt's Foreign Ministry announced the three-step plan starting at 9 a.m. (0600 GMT, 2 a.m. EDT) with a cease-fire to go into effect within 12 hours of "unconditional acceptance" by the two sides. That would be followed by the opening of Gaza's border crossings and talks in Cairo between the sides within two days, according to the statement.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/egypt-proposes-israelis-hamas-cease-fire-24557638
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan Empty Re: Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:32 am

well lets hope so but some how I doubt it will stop the zealots on both sides
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan Empty Re: Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:35 am

veya_victaous wrote:well lets hope so but some how I doubt it will stop the zealots on both sides

I read or saw something, I can't remember what, that showed how the ongoing conflict has become an opportunity for the people who have gotten involved, especially on the lowest rungs.

It's a basic rule of life -- places near water become known for their fishermen, places with arable land become farms, and places with non-stop violence make an industry out of that. I think you've touched upon that in some of the poems you've posted as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Well the ceasefire has been rejected by Hamas:

Hamas rejects ceasefire with Israel over Gaza conflict:

Hopes for an end to the bloody week-long conflict in Gaza hung in the balance on Tuesday when Israel accepted an Egyptian proposal for a ceasefire only for Hamas, the Palestinian territory’s de facto rulers, to reject it.
The early morning decision by Israel’s security cabinet came before a 9am deadline for the de-escalation of hostilities kicked in. The Egyptian ceasefire plan was to give both sides an initial 12 hours to stop attacks.

But prospects for the proposal to take hold appeared to diminish when Hamas’s leadership bluntly declared itself opposed to the terms, with the group’s military wing dismissing it as a “surrender”.

Egypt’s proposal stipulated that Israel was to stop “all hostilities by sea, land and air” and agree not to stage a ground invasion. In return, Hamas and other Gaza militant groups were to desist from “hostilities by sea, air or even underground” – a reference to efforts to dig tunnels from Gaza into Israel through which to stage attacks.
Israel was also to agree to open all borders crossing allowing the movement of goods while “easing the security situation on the ground”.
A senior Israeli official said Israel had accepted the terms as a means of boosting its credibility in the event of Hamas continuing to fire rockets, Haaretz reported on its website.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/10967854/Hamas-rejects-ceasefire-with-Israel-over-Gaza-conflict.html

Proving my point Hamas care little for the people of Palestine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:42 pm

the Muslims will break it once they have regrouped

i bet my account on it

any takers??

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Because Israel demanded the demilitarisation of Gaza also.

What kind of ceasefire demands the opposing side completely and absolutely disarms? D'uh!

This was the proposal by the Egyptians, which Israel agreed to and which Hamas did not agree to, thus proving and showing how really is the aggressor, in Hamas. If it really cared about peace and the people, it would swallow some pride by being in agreement to the ceasefire, which meant them to stop firing their rockets. As seen they wanted prisoners.
The Arab League also approved this ceasefire plan also, so there is no excuse on Hamas's part

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Cease fire already broken by Hamas

Muhhamad move over,smelly the prophet is here

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 pm

The siege is living death, slowly crushing the life out of Gaza. It has to end.

This is a main reason why Hamas did not accede to the attempt by Israel, through its ally the Egyptian dictatorship, to impose a unilateral “ceasefire” about which Hamas says it was never even consulted, hearing about the initiative only through the media.

Al Qassam, the military wing of Hamas, said the initiative “is not worth the ink that wrote it” and “promised the Palestinian people that this blood and sacrifices will not be wasted by whoever was in this world.”
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

This was the proposal by the Egyptians, which Israel agreed to and which Hamas did not agree to, thus proving and showing how really is the aggressor, in Hamas. If it really cared about peace and the people, it would swallow some pride by being in agreement to the ceasefire, which meant them to stop firing their rockets. As seen they wanted prisoners.
The Arab League also approved this ceasefire plan also, so there is no excuse on Hamas's part

Nice theory but you can't agree a ceasefire without talking to Hamas.

Neither Egypt or Israel actually spoke to Hamas in Gaza. But I guess you believe the media BS. Even Israel admit that Hamas was never approached.

Are you really suggesting that Israel tries to reason with a terrorist organisation that openly denies Israel's right to exit??

Would you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:The siege is living death, slowly crushing the life out of Gaza. It has to end.

This is a main reason why Hamas did not accede to the attempt by Israel, through its ally the Egyptian dictatorship, to impose a unilateral “ceasefire” about which Hamas says it was never even consulted, hearing about the initiative only through the media.

Al Qassam, the military wing of Hamas, said the initiative “is not worth the ink that wrote it” and “promised the Palestinian people that this blood and sacrifices will not be wasted by whoever was in this world.”

It will end eventually

When Hamas are broken and dying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Nice theory but you can't agree a ceasefire without talking to Hamas.

Neither Egypt or Israel actually spoke to Hamas in Gaza. But I guess you believe the media BS. Even Israel admit that Hamas was never approached.

Sorry Zack you are having a bubble bath, because clearly a plan was proposed and Hamas declined because to them it would like surrender, that shows they care little for the people of Palestine, what is more important, pride or life?
So what is your source which is not unbiased?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Are you really suggesting that Israel tries to reason with a terrorist organisation that openly denies Israel's right to exit??

Would you??

Yes I would. The Palestinians are expected to negotiate with Right wing Zionists who want then wiped out.

So your argument is pointless.

Bollox

Israel agreed to a ceasefire hardly what I would call warmongering

Are seriously suggesting that it's ok for Hamas to break a cease fire because they "weren't consulted"

It's a pointless endeavour since Hamas would have refused if they were consulted anyway

Hamas were given peace they chose war so they cannot complain too much if they are getting their bums pumped

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Bollox

Israel agreed to a ceasefire  hardly what I would call warmongering

Are seriously suggesting that it's ok for Hamas to break a cease fire because they "weren't consulted"

It's a pointless endeavour since Hamas would have refused if they were consulted anyway

Hamas were given peace they chose war so they cannot complain too much if they are getting their bums pumped

You asked the question. I answered it and gave my reasons. No need to lose your temper.

As even a 10 year old child knows, you cannot reconcile without consultation. I can't believe you, a grown man hasn't figured that out.

What is there to figure out?
For each side to stop shooting?
What was on the plan was nothing bad to either side, so I fail to see why Hamas has refused this and I do not buy they have not been consulted, when for days the Egyptians have been in contact with both sides

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

What is there to figure out?
For each side to stop shooting?
What was on the plan was nothing bad to either side, so I fail to see why Hamas has refused this and I do not buy they have not been consulted, when for days the Egyptians have been in contact with both sides

I informed you days ago that General Sisi has no relationship with Hamas in Gaza. President Morsi did and was able to negotiate a ceasefire last time. These are recognised facts on the ground.

Therefore my point with Smelly still stands.

No it is a copout to keep the continuation of the conflict, the reality is Israel agreed to a ceasefire, Hamas being that they are an extremist group cares little for the Palestinian people, even the Arab League approved this plan, so on all counts the buck stops with Hams!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

No it is a copout to keep the continuation of the conflict, the reality is Israel agreed to a ceasefire, Hamas being that they are an extremist group cares little for the Palestinian people, even the Arab League approved this plan, so on all counts the buck stops with Hams!

Then you and Smelly can tell me how you expect to reconcile with someone without consultation. I would 'love' to hear that. Maybe the 2 of you can start a marriage guidance business. ;-)

What is there to consult over both sides to stop firing so then talks can be made?
Its easy to see a policy presented to then act on it and then after have negotiations, it seems very straight forward to me.
Oh dear, I see where you start to fall down the poor inept infantile points come out, seriously get a grip mate, I do not fall for that kind of antics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

What is there to consult over both sides to stop firing so then talks can be made?
Its easy to see a policy presented to then act on it and then after have negotiations, it seems very straight forward to me.
Oh dear, I see where you start to fall down the poor inept infantile points come out, seriously get a grip mate, I do not fall for that kind of antics

Calm down. What infantile point? You haven't even attempted to answer my question. Lol

I am fine darling, you have to end your post with infantile points like marriage guidance, which the first thing that would happen if both were at war would be to get them to cease fighting, so they could talk, showing you really do not know much yourself on guidance.
Again, I asked you the question and I answered yours, so what is stopping them approving the plan to cease fire yet to discuss many of the points to a permanent ceasefire?

Sorry you have just given me poor excuses for Hamas wishing to keep the conflict going!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Israel has resumed air strikes on Tuesday afternoon after accepting an Egyptian-led ceasefire proposal earlier in the day.

Israeli army took to social media around the time of an Israeli air strike in Gaza City to say it had resumed operations in response to Hamas rocket fire on Tuesday.

Hamas, however, said in a statement this morning that it was excluded from consultations on the ceasefire and was therefore not obliged to abide by the proposal.

Hamas spokesperson Sami Abu Zahra said the movement has been excluded from deliberations around the proposal and will not adhere to any ceasefires without a clear agreement in which they are involved, Al Jazeera Arabic reported.

Abu Zahra also stressed in the interview that Egyptian proposal aims to end Hamas and take away it weapons, despite the fact that it is "defending the Palestinian people".

A senior Hamas member told MEE on Sunday that the movement has ruled out Egypt as a negotiator and would only consider Turkey and Qatar as potential go-betweens.

Under the terms of the deal, Israel would have had to stop aerial, naval and ground operations against Gaza while promising not to launch a ground offensive or harm any further civilians, as per the text of a proposal put forward by Egypt’s Foreign Ministry.

Hamas’s top representative in Lebanon, Osama Hamdan, told CNN Arabic that the terms offered were not enough and that Hamas was determined to achieve more than this.

Shortly after Israel announced that it had accepted the ceasefire, the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas armed wing, claimed to have fired eight rockets at the southern port city of Ashdod.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said late Tuesday morning that if Hamas "doesn't accept the ceasefire proposal - and that's how it seems at this point in time - Israel will have all the international legitimacy to broaden its military activity (in Gaza) in order to achieve the necessary quiet."

Abbas welcomed the ceasefire proposal overnight with the Israeli security cabinet accepting the proposal following a meeting on Tuesday morning.

The announcements were quickly followed Tuesday morning by calls from international leaders urging Hamas to sign on to the proposal.

"The Egyptian proposal for a ceasefire and negotiations provides an opportunity to end the violence and restore calm," said US Secretary of State John Kerry. "We welcome the Israeli cabinet's decision to accept it. We urge all other parties to accept the proposal."

German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier, who is currently visiting Israel, said Gaza's leadership should accept the ceasefire.

"Gaza musn't be a Hamas rocket store. It is a danger to Israel and it's a danger to the residents of Gaza," Steinmeier told the Israeli daily Haaretz. "Israel has the moral and legal right to respond to attacks against it."

Israel's security cabinet on Tuesday accepted the ceasefire proposal after a week of the deadliest violence in and around Gaza in years.

Ministers in the security cabinet, which began meeting early on Tuesday, decided to accept the Egyptian proposal for a ceasefire which began at 0600 GMT, army radio and Channel 2 television said.

Abbas welcomed the ceasefire overnight and called on all Palestinian factions to accept it "in order to stop the bloodshed and protect the national interests of the Palestinian people," Haaretz reported.

The initiative, Abbas said, would "pave the way to a diplomatic effort that would lead to an end to the occupation and the establishment of a Palestinian state."

Hamas is expected to make a statement later Tuesday about the proposal which they called "a surrender" in an earlier statement on Tuesday.

"The blood of the martyrs will not go to waste and no side can undo the gains of resistance," the Ezzedine al-Qassam Bridgades statement read. "Our battle with the enemy will escalate and we will be true to the blood of the martyrs."

A few days into the fighting, Hamas issued four clear objectives for ending the fighting. Shortly before the deal was rejected, senior Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh appeared on television sounding determined.

"The Gaza blockade must be lifted so that our people live in freedom like all other peoples around the world," Haniyeh said in a televised speech aired on the pro-Hamas al-Aqsa TV, which he used to call for an end to the years-long Israeli blockade of Gaza.

Hamas request for a Qatar or Turkish-led negotiation is a move has been seen as a departure from previous mediations where Egypt has played a vital negotiating role. Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi had originally claimed he wanted to negotiate a truce, but he angered many Palestinians by keeping the Rafah border crossing largely closed.

An Arab League meeting about the crisis is also scheduled to take place in Cairo on Tuesday. An Egyptian foreign ministry official told AFP that the meeting was “aimed at finding a solution to stop the shedding of Palestinian civilians’ blood and to formulate a common Arab stance on the issue”.

More than 180 Palestinians have been killed and 1,385 injured since Israel launched Operation Protective Edge against Gaza exactly a week ago.
- See more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/hamas-rejects-egyptian-led-peace-deal-2097489366#sthash.1zKQeg5y.dpuf

Now, when we were at war with Germany, if someone had called for a truce, not consulted Churchill and said that we would have to dismantle our arms, I think Churchill would have given them his famous two fingered salute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

I am fine darling, you have to end your post with infantile points like marriage guidance, which the first thing that would happen if both were at war would be to get them to cease fighting, so they could talk, showing you really do not know much yourself on guidance.
Again, I asked you the question and I answered yours, so what is stopping them approving the plan to cease fire yet to discuss many of the points to a permanent ceasefire?

Sorry you have just given me poor excuses for Hamas wishing to keep the conflict going!

Wow buddy. It was just a joke. It's not like I was insulting you. Just banter. Since when did you become that sensitive? But ok, I now know your boundaries and I will try not to transgress them. I apologise.

And no, you didn't answer my question.

Placing me alongside smelly is hardly a joke but an insult, maybe I should place you alongside Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi for some anger management courses, would you fins that a joke?
Hence it was infantile, because it is a deflection

Yes I did, and you failed to address my questions which you still have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Placing me alongside smelly is hardly a joke but an insult, maybe I should place you alongside Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi for some anger management courses, would you fins that a joke?
Hence it was infantile

Ye I did, and you failed to address my questions which you still have

Lol! You're the one who replied to the post answering Smelly. And agreed with him. No point blaming me when you place yourself alongside Smelly.

No, you avoid the question: how do you reconcile with someone without consulting them?

Even to stop fighting, both sides must be consulted. That's common sense, surely?

Eh it was your post I replied to because you failed to respond to my other post ha ha, best you go back and check!

Where is the bull they have not consulted?

It is bull:

The armed wing of Hamas, the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades, dismissed the initiative, saying its battle with Israel would "increase in ferocity and intensity".

Under the terms of the Egyptian initiative, the ceasefire should have been followed by a series of meetings in Cairo with high-level delegations from the two sides.

One of the key desires of Hamas would be the easing of a blockade enforced by Israel since 2007, causing severe economic hardship.

Moussa Abu Marzouk, a top Hamas official, said no final decision had been taken on the Egyptian initiative.

But he told Lebanese TV: "The siege on Gaza must be broken and the people of Gaza should live freely like other people of the world."

Another Hamas leader in Gaza, Mushir al-Masri, told Associated Press that mediators and international guarantees would be needed for any deal to work.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28320901

That clearly shows by their own words that consultations have been going on!

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:26 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Bollox

Israel agreed to a ceasefire  hardly what I would call warmongering

You asked the question. I answered it and gave my reasons. No need to lose your temper.

As even a 10 year old child knows, you cannot reconcile without consultation. I can't believe you, a grown man hasn't figured that out.

Oh please fuzz muck don't flatter yourself, I don't take you seriously enough to lose my temper with you

This wasn't about reconciliation it was about a ceasefire that your Muslim pals broke

Hamas are the equal to AL-Q fuzzmuck why are you so happy to defend these murdering scum??

Oh wait you're a Muslim , terrorism is your religion

Sorry I forgot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:28 am

You can't break a ceasefire that you were not consulted about and did not agree to. Dolt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 am

Sassy wrote:You can't break a ceasefire that you were not consulted about and did not agree to.   Dolt.

Well there it is isn't it sassy

Hamas didn't agree to a ceasefire which means they are the warmongers

If the Palestinians wanted peace why they would choose war over "not being consulted"

Fuck em Israel tried to deescalate and Hamas ramped it up

Wipe them out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:You can't break a ceasefire that you were not consulted about and did not agree to.   Dolt.

If the Palestinians wanted peace why they would choose war over "not being consulted"

Wipe them out    

YOU CAN'T AGREE TO SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT CONSULTED ABOUT. IS THAT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO READ AND UNDERSTAND, KNOWING YOUR AN IMMIGRANT AND ALL.!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:00 am

So, everything still fucked in the Gaza Strip?

Short answer: yep.

Longer answer: for one tantalising moment yesterday it looked like Egypt was about to broker a ceasefire between Israel and Palestine (well, technically between Israel and Hamas) with a "de-escalation" of fire from 6am yesterday ahead of further negotiations. But Hamas apparently turned the offer down and things de-de-escalated sharply from there.

Actually, the question of whether Hamas ever actually rejected the offer is still a matter of debate: Mousa Abu Marzouk, a leader of the group based in Cairo, indicated that they were "consulting" and had "not issued an official position on the Egyptian initiative." But by that stage both sides were reportedly firing missiles at one another and the point was somewhat moot.

Now Hamas' military wing, the Izzedine al-Qassam Brigades, are insisting they will "continue to bombard until our conditions are met," and Israel are readying their tanks for a ground assault.

It's not just a nightmare for negotiators on the ground either: hours after UK foreign minister William Hague announced he'd be involved in the peace process, he was suddenly not UK foreign minister anymore as part of a comprehensive cabinet "reshuffle" by the Cameron government.

Mind you, right now would be a great time to not have any responsibility for what was happening in the Middle East. Look at it as a promotion, Bill.

http://www.thevine.com.au/life/news/10-things-how-many-parliamentarians-are-advised-by-imaginary-blue-lizards-20140716-283250/?page=1&utm_source=thevine&utm_medium=pager&utm_campaign=internal-testing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:15 am

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Wipe them out    

YOU CAN'T AGREE TO SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT CONSULTED ABOUT.   IS THAT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO READ AND UNDERSTAND, KNOWING YOUR AN IMMIGRANT AND ALL.!!!!!!!!

Hey sweety I'm not bothered

I like the fact that gaza is getting smashed and Muslims are dying in their dozens , if they want a good kicking because they "consulted" ??

You won't hear any complaining from me

Dead Muslims make me smile, dead Palestinians make me laugh

Vermin need wiping out, and Israel are doing a fantastic job

You must also like dead Muslims because you seem more concerned about them "not being consulted" than about them dying, one would think your little bleeding heart would support any ceasefire that kept your little darling terrorists safe from the nasty Israelis.

But i think you misunderstand, Hamas WERE consulted - "stop rocketing us or we kill you" were the terms given and Hamas chose death for gaza

So not really sure how you get off saying they weren't consulted when they clearly were

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:28 am

Whoops...there went that.

Hamas is committing suicide. But then, it's Iran in sheep's clothing, innit? So what do they have to lose?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:25 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

YOU CAN'T AGREE TO SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT CONSULTED ABOUT.   IS THAT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO READ AND UNDERSTAND, KNOWING YOUR AN IMMIGRANT AND ALL.!!!!!!!!

ff66[color=#ff0000]]I like the fact that gaza is getting smashed and Muslims are dying in their dozens , if they want a good kicking because they "consulted" ??

You must also like dead Muslims because you seem more concerned about them "not being consulted" than about them dying, one would think your little bleeding heart would support any ceasefire that kept your little darling terrorists safe from the nasty Israelis.

But i think you misunderstand, Hamas WERE consulted - "stop rocketing us or we kill you" were the terms given and Hamas chose death for gaza

So not really sure how you get off saying they weren't consulted when they clearly were

You are one vile piece of shit
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:32 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

ff66]I like the fact that gaza is getting smashed and Muslims are dying in their dozens , if they want a good kicking because they "consulted" ??

He certainly is, followed up by the continued refrain, Hamas is Iran, yet more rubbish. If Hamas got backed by Iran as much as Israel did by America, the Israeli government would be in a totally different place.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:27 pm

No I think a Muslim girl rejected him badly hence the pure evil vile hatred
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

He certainly is, followed up by the continued refrain, Hamas is Iran, yet more rubbish.   If Hamas got backed by Iran as much as Israel did by America, the Israeli government would be in a totally different place.  

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I like the fact that gaza is getting smashed and Muslims are dying in their dozens , if they want a good kicking because they "consulted" ??

You still don't have a girlfriend, do you?

fuzzmuck i have to ask

how was syria??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:For Didge's education:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday that Hamas' rejection of the cease fire "gives Israel full legitimacy to expand the operation to protect our people."

"We agreed to the Egyptian proposal in order to give an opportunity for the demilitarization of the (Gaza) Strip - from missiles, from rockets and from tunnels - through diplomatic means," he told reporters during an earlier press conference with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier.

(How can Hamas expect Gaza to be left un-defended?)

"But if Hamas does not accept the ceasefire proposal, as would now seem to be the case, Israel would have all international legitimacy to broaden the military operation to achieve the required quiet."

(I.e. If they don't accept demilitarisation,  Israel has an excuse to invade Gaza)

Hamas rejected the Egyptian proposal, saying Cairo did not consult the group over the deal. The organization's armed wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, rejected the offer completely, saying it was "a surrender" and "wasn't worth the ink it was written with."

Hamas spokesman Fauzi Barhum said that the Egyptian ceasefire offer was unacceptable. "A ceasefire without an agreement is out of the question. During a war, you don't hold your fire and only then start negotiating," he said.

Hamas official Osama Hamdan added the Egyptian initiative was a "joke."

"We did not receive this declared paper from the Egyptians ... which means it's an initiative for the media. It's not a political initiative," he told CNN.

The initiative was meant to "push the Palestinians into a corner and aid the Israelis."

---

This wasn't a ceasefire, it was a surrender.

Now if that isn't enough, I 'll try to find video clips of Israeli officials admitting Hamas wasn't directly consulted.

Where is your link?

Again you fail to answer my questions, and now claim it is a surrender, that is comical, what it was about was a ceasefire, not a surrender, as there is loads of war of words going on, all for the media. Then once there is a ceasefire there is then negotiations, which as seen Hamas did not wish to comply to as stated, that are extremists like some Zionists,which clearly you thus back extremists then.

As seem already Hamas are telling porkies pies as seen by some of their other officials, who you I guess ignored from my last post showing clearly they have been in talks as why is there conditions on their part and conditions being asked of Israel? Proving Hamas does not give one shit about the Palestinian people, it cares more about its own pride and keeping its power at the cost of many lives,

The armed wing of Hamas, the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades, dismissed the initiative, saying its battle with Israel would "increase in ferocity and intensity".

Under the terms of the Egyptian initiative, the ceasefire should have been followed by a series of meetings in Cairo with high-level delegations from the two sides.

One of the key desires of Hamas would be the easing of a blockade enforced by Israel since 2007, causing severe economic hardship.

Moussa Abu Marzouk, a top Hamas official, said no final decision had been taken on the Egyptian initiative.

But he told Lebanese TV: "The siege on Gaza must be broken and the people of Gaza should live freely like other people of the world."

Another Hamas leader in Gaza, Mushir al-Masri, told Associated Press that mediators and international guarantees would be needed for any deal to work.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28320901

DOH

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:36 pm

didge asking for a link??

that's rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:39 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:didge asking for a link??

that's rich

Lol I provide links and not spam the site with C&P as you do because you cannot speak for yourself, you have to have others do it for you ha ha

The funniest here is as seen my point is right you on one side, others on the other arguing the same crap as has been argued for decades with no solution, which is why your argument and Zack's both fall flat and always will!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Phildidge wrote:

that's rich

Lol I provide links and not spam the site with C&P as you do because you cannot speak for yourself, you have to have others do it for you ha ha

The funniest here is as seen my point is right you on one side, others on the other arguing the same crap as has been argued for decades with no solution, which is why your argument and Zack's both fall flat and always will!

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan Laughi14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Phildidge wrote:

that's rich

"The funniest here is as seen my point is right you on one side, others on the other arguing the same crap as has been argued for decades with no solution, which is why your argument and Zack's both fall flat and always will!"

@fuzzmuck

do you have any idea what this retard is trying to say??? you speaky mong quite well, care to translate this pigeon english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:51 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan Laughi14

Excellent as always leaving smelly looking a muppet ha ha

A tad like this really:

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:52 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

"The funniest here is as seen my point is right you on one side, others on the other arguing the same crap as has been argued for decades with no solution, which is why your argument and Zack's both fall flat and always will!"

@fuzzmuck

do you have any idea what this retard is trying to say??? you speaky mong quite well, care to translate this pigeon english

He does not speak Afrikaan, he speaks English, at least he is educated and British, so it is your fault you are such an imbecile really and cannot understand haha

Every time you get a spanking you use this ploy because you are such a dummy

::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next