NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan - Page 3 Empty Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Egypt presented a cease-fire plan Monday to end a week of heavy fighting between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip that has left at least 185 people dead, and both sides said they were seriously considering the proposal.

The late-night offer by Egypt marked the first sign of a breakthrough in international efforts to end the conflict.

Hamas' top leader in Gaza confirmed there was "diplomatic movement," while Israel's policy-making Security Cabinet was set to discuss the proposal early Tuesday. Arab foreign ministers discussed the plan Monday night at an emergency meeting in Cairo, and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry was expected in the region Tuesday.

Egypt's Foreign Ministry announced the three-step plan starting at 9 a.m. (0600 GMT, 2 a.m. EDT) with a cease-fire to go into effect within 12 hours of "unconditional acceptance" by the two sides. That would be followed by the opening of Gaza's border crossings and talks in Cairo between the sides within two days, according to the statement.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/egypt-proposes-israelis-hamas-cease-fire-24557638
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan - Page 3 Empty Re: Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

You do not mind but keep pointing it out thus proving you are hypothetical, lol

Thanks that was easy for me to prove ha ha

You walked right into it was well

Like I said above: childish.

Exactly, how you were being childish yesterday with poor deflection tactics, it shows again your hypocrisy buddy, well done, but you are bright on many things, but your understanding of this conflict is as poor as smelly's

Back to top Go down

Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan - Page 3 Empty Re: Israel and Hamas said to be 'seriously considering' Egyptian cease-fire plan

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Phildidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

we were actually agreeing with each other mongo

Yes you agree on the same methodology of your arguments, both being very poor, just arguing from opposite sides, but it is the same methodology you both use, hence why neither of you understand what brings about peace and reconciliation!

no mongo

we were agreeing that your single one size fits all approach doenst work with two people who have diametrically opposing view

FYI "diametrically" in this context means "completely and utterly"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:And pointless.  It's not like you win anything or resolve the Middle East crisis.

Both of you need to get a life. Possibly a girlfriend.

Are you single phil?
Married, though more deflection from the debate to make it personal, so I do not need to jack off like you mate.

Anyway, my point still stands, reconciliation is the key with both people uniting, as has worked throughout history before. So all you are doing is falling as have others done by keeping fueling a conflict with blame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:41 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Yes you agree on the same methodology of your arguments, both being very poor, just arguing from opposite sides, but it is the same methodology you both use, hence why neither of you understand what brings about peace and reconciliation!

no mongo

we were agreeing that your single one size fits all approach doenst work with two people who have diametrically opposing view

FYI "diametrically" in this context means "completely and utterly"

No dummy, you both use the same poor methodology, why you both fail to understand why this conflict has continued due to such an approach.
You have never grasped methodology. which can be the same, even if the views you support are different.

Hence Hitler argument against the Jews, your hate arguments against Muslims!

Same methodology, but different views

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Exactly, how you were being childish yesterday with poor deflection tactics, it shows again your hypocrisy buddy, well done, but you are bright on many things, but your understanding of this conflict is as poor as smelly's

Did I not apologise?

Then move on mate, what is the big deal, I have no issue with you, just disagree on this topic, try keeping it on topic and not personal then, and I will be happy to comply also, as seen it gets tedious and boring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:
Married, though more deflection from the debate to make it personal, so I do not need to jack off like you mate.

Anyway, my point still stands, reconciliation is the key with both people uniting, as has worked throughout history before. So all you are doing is falling as have others done by keeping fueling a conflict with blame.

Try reconciling with talking to the other side. Lol!

It happens all the time, like I said, look at Apartheid, look at Northern Ireland with the IRA, where people stand up united to end violence and wrongs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Then move on mate, what is the big deal, I have no issue with you, just disagree on this topic, try keeping it on topic and not personal then, and I will be happy to comply also, as seen it gets tedious and boring!

ER just look at the thread above. I did move on. You didn't. Lol!

No you did not Zack, as seen you made plenty of personal points, that is not moving on, as you are not moving on now, man up buddy, not much to ask!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

It happens all the time, like I said, look at Apartheid, look at Northern Ireland with the IRA, where people stand up united to end violence and wrongs.

So there were no meetings with the IRA before their ceasefire?

There were intermediates at first, just like here, except you believe they were not informed, when as seen in the plan were conditions from Hamas

Do not forget it was the Military wing that did not accept this.

Last edited by Phildidge on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:But later. You can stew in Smelly's juices till then

You see, you really cannot move on, silly really and proves my point!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

No you did not Zack, as seen you made plenty of personal points, that is not moving on, as you are not moving on now, man up buddy, not much to ask!

I gave you a chance. But now I'm going to treat you like the hypocritical bitch you just admitted you were.

lol do as you like, it proves my point on your methodology of hate with this debate on Palestine, you cannot reconcile or move on, that is your problem, just like this conflict!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

So there were no meetings with the IRA before their ceasefire?

you're not still whining about the fact that hamas broke their cease fire because they "weren't consulted"

grow up mate

if you were getting the shit kicked out of you by ten skinheads and they suddenly stopped, would your immediate response be "i never agreed that you can stop kicking my ass - continue until you consult me about it"

get a grip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:51 pm

And we are back to why the conflict continues in Gaza, as seen these same arguments are used which fuels the conflict, as no compromises are made, which is why the road to peace is denied by extremists on both sides

The sooner the people of Israel and Palestine stand up to them both, the better the chances they will both have of finding peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:56 pm

is didge talking about?? Sleep 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Phildidge wrote:And we are back to why the conflict continues in Gaza, as seen these same arguments are used which fuels the conflict, as no compromises are made, which is why the road to peace is denied by extremists on both sides

The sooner the people of Israel and Palestine stand up to them both, the better the chances they will both have of finding peace.

So how is one supposed to gain peace when one is not consulted???????
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:59 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Phildidge wrote:And we are back to why the conflict continues in Gaza, as seen these same arguments are used which fuels the conflict, as no compromises are made, which is why the road to peace is denied by extremists on both sides

It is the claim they were not consulted,Sexy, ie hearsay, by the Military wing of Hamas.
The fact is all both sides have to do is agree to a ceasefire, the finer points can then be worked out afterwards, as why continue something that continues to cause death and destruction.
Hamas had this chance and refused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:02 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

you wont answer this but ill ask it anyway

if you were getting the shit kicked out of you by ten skinheads and they suddenly stopped, would your immediate response be "i never agreed that you can stop kicking my ass - continue until you consult me about it"

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:07 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

This isn't a personal scenario Smelly now is it?

Its about an occupied terrorist bullying and not letting go
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:07 pm

The latest violence came a day after Israel initially accepted an Egyptian cease-fire proposal that called for a halt of hostilities. That was to be followed by talks on the terms of a longer-term cease-fire, including easing Gaza's seven-year-old border blockade by Israel and Egypt.
Hamas on Wednesday formally told Cairo it rejected the plan and instead launched more rockets at Israel.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/thousands-flee-israeli-raids-gaza-evacuate-201471614310305228.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:03 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

This isn't a personal scenario Smelly now is it?

Its about an occupied terrorist bullying and not letting go

lol

as predicted

the Muslim coward runs away from the question

quell surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:08 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

YOU CAN'T AGREE TO SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT CONSULTED ABOUT.   IS THAT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO READ AND UNDERSTAND, KNOWING YOUR AN IMMIGRANT AND ALL.!!!!!!!!

Hey sweety I'm not bothered

I like the fact that gaza is getting smashed and Muslims are dying in their dozens , if they want a good kicking because they "consulted" ??

You won't hear any complaining from me

Dead Muslims make me smile, dead Palestinians make me laugh

Vermin need wiping out, and Israel are doing a fantastic job

You must also like dead Muslims because you seem more concerned about them "not being consulted" than about them dying, one would think your little bleeding heart would support any ceasefire that kept your little darling terrorists safe from the nasty Israelis.

But i think you misunderstand, Hamas WERE consulted - "stop rocketing us or we kill you" were the terms given and Hamas chose death for gaza

So not really sure how you get off saying they weren't consulted when they clearly were

IS THIS ACCEPTABLE?????????????

YET NO ONE CONDEMNED IT WHY?????
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:16 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

YOU CAN'T AGREE TO SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT CONSULTED ABOUT.   IS THAT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO READ AND UNDERSTAND, KNOWING YOUR AN IMMIGRANT AND ALL.!!!!!!!!

Hey sweety I'm not bothered

I like the fact that gaza is getting smashed and Muslims are dying in their dozens , if they want a good kicking because they "consulted" ??

You won't hear any complaining from me

Dead Muslims make me smile, dead Palestinians make me laugh

Vermin need wiping out, and Israel are doing a fantastic job

You must also like dead Muslims because you seem more concerned about them "not being consulted" than about them dying, one would think your little bleeding heart would support any ceasefire that kept your little darling terrorists safe from the nasty Israelis.

But i think you misunderstand, Hamas WERE consulted - "stop rocketing us or we kill you" were the terms given and Hamas chose death for gaza

So not really sure how you get off saying they weren't consulted when they clearly were

I think it puts smelly in context  Neutral 

He truly is the foulest most pathetic scum.  Evil or Very Mad 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:18 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I think it puts smelly in context  Neutral 

He truly is the foulest most pathetic scum.   Evil or Very Mad 

+ 1 MILLION

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3