NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I'll only return to UK when the black flag of Islam hangs over Buckingham Palace': British Jihadi in Syria reveals how he told his parents he would see them in the afterlife

+2
gerber
SEXY MAMA
6 posters

Go down

'I'll only return to UK when the black flag of Islam hangs over Buckingham Palace': British Jihadi in Syria reveals how he told his parents he would see them in the afterlife  Empty 'I'll only return to UK when the black flag of Islam hangs over Buckingham Palace': British Jihadi in Syria reveals how he told his parents he would see them in the afterlife

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:07 am

'Abu Osama' says he has been fighting with the radical Al-Nusra Front
He branded UK 'pure evil' and said it would become part of an Islamic state
Speaking with a northern English accent, he told of his parents' worries
But he claims they now back his decision to fight and expect him to die
Comes as British religious leaders urged young men not to go to Middle East

100 imams say Muslims should help Syrians 'in responsible way' from UK

By Richard Spillett

Published: 06:49, 4 July 2014 | Updated: 09:20, 4 July 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2680361/BRITON-WARNS-OVER-FLAG-OF-ISLAM.html#ixzz36UcTL2FK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Stupid Boy needs educating.

Back to top Go down

'I'll only return to UK when the black flag of Islam hangs over Buckingham Palace': British Jihadi in Syria reveals how he told his parents he would see them in the afterlife  Empty Re: 'I'll only return to UK when the black flag of Islam hangs over Buckingham Palace': British Jihadi in Syria reveals how he told his parents he would see them in the afterlife

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:13 am

Well if more are like him and will not return and thus die through stupidity trying, then let them take that approach of an invasion, that will get them obliterated if they dared to try. 
As I have said before let all the extremists be drawn to this area, you then have a better chance of taking them all out and thus also taking away threats to other nations. Keep them constantly in conflict, that they never leave and they will eventually exhaust their numbers dying through fighting.

Back to top Go down

'I'll only return to UK when the black flag of Islam hangs over Buckingham Palace': British Jihadi in Syria reveals how he told his parents he would see them in the afterlife  Empty Re: 'I'll only return to UK when the black flag of Islam hangs over Buckingham Palace': British Jihadi in Syria reveals how he told his parents he would see them in the afterlife

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:16 am

Wasn't Kakashit banned from here?  Suspect 

Anyway don't return then....
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:17 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Wasn't Kakashit  banned from here?  Suspect 

Please keep to the topics and not make it personal Sexy, no matter the history between you both.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:20 am

Didge wrote:

Please keep to the topics and not make it personal Sexy, no matter the history between you both.

Erm who made you mod Didge?

Also it was a normal question as he was banned from here.

Please check your facts before you reply to me
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:23 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Its deflecting from the debate, which is just more continuous problems for the Admin team with people starting, you need to allow others to debate, if you have no interest in doing so

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:25 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Its deflecting from the debate, which is just more continuous problems for the Admin team with people starting, you need to allow others to debate, if you have no interest in doing so

Thank you

No it wasn't.....

I answered the OP in the same post

So again you have no right to question my post.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:28 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Thank you

No it wasn't.....

Thank you then for keeping to the debate and not making this thread yet another personal attack on others!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:29 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No it wasn't.....

Thank you then for keeping to the debate and not making this thread yet another personal attack on others!

Didge get over yourself..............
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:31 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am just asking politely if posters being as we are all guests respect the forum, its not to much to ask, so it can be enjoyable for all you wish to post here!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:36 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I am just asking politely if posters being as we are all guests respect the forum, its not to much to ask, so it can be enjoyable for all you wish to post here!

Coming from someone who regularly has hysterical breakdowns on here is comical to say the least...........
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:37 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Coming from someone who regularly has hysterical breakdowns on here is comical to say the least...........

lol!  lol!
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:40 am

gerber wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

lol!  lol!

Hey Gorgeous xxx flower 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:40 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

As I said, this is a polite request, asking if you could keep threads on topic

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:41 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
gerber wrote:

lol!  lol!

Hey Gorgeous xxx flower 

And you too.................  we can keep on topic  very well  Smile
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:44 am

gerber wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hey Gorgeous xxx flower 

cheers cheers Basketball Basketball 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:44 am

gerber wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hey Gorgeous xxx flower 

Thank you Gerber that is good to know!

As I said, people need to start respecting the place, going over old grudges is boring and sexy knows I have defended her many times, so there was no need for her unkind remark to me, I am just asking nicely for people to keep this place friendly and fun. Yes I have been bad and poor at times and do not deny this, but throwing constant insults around is not only boring but silly to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:45 am

Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:

Thank you Gerber that is good to know!

As I said, people need to start respecting the place, going over old grudges is boring and sexy knows I have defended her many times, so there was no need for her unkind remark to me, I am just asking nicely for people to keep this place friendly and fun. Yes I have been bad and poor at times and do not deny this, but throwing constant insults around is not only boring but silly to say the least.

Agreed great oracle.........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:46 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Thank you!

AND it was.........

With a one line added as a question to Ben.

Unless you are Ben I would quit being so damn pedantic
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:48 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Thank you!

AND it was.........

You never know Sexy I might take Ben up on his offer, so again a kind request, lets have debate an fun, it is nothing personal against you, as you know I have great admiration for you and have defended you countless times, this is about trying to bring back some normality to the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:52 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

AND it was.........

You never know Sexy I might take Ben up on his offer, so again a kind request, lets have debate an fun, it is nothing personal against you, as you know I have great admiration for you and have defended you countless times, this is about trying to bring back some normality to the forum.

Didge as I said coming from you its hysterical as we all know you erm how shall I put it nicely......

go off on one REGUREALY

So before condemning others one should try and correct their own behaviour

Oh and im not getting at you personally.................
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:56 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Didge as I said coming from you its hysterical as we all know you erm how shall I put it nicely......

go off on one REGUREALY

Again you have to be rude, only once here have I been poor on this forum and that was to Eddie, though it was not a meltdown, and I am not going to drag up things you have said or done, because that is how things escalate. As seen both Eddie and I are adult enough to move on past any differences and because we have such a good friendship and I have never claimed to be perfect either and at least I want the place to work and at least try, so what is the harm in that?
Thanks though for your words, it shows how much you appreciated all my help

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

go off on one REGUREALY

Again you have to be rude, only once here have I been poor on this forum and that was to Eddie, though it was not a meltdown, and I am not going to drag up things you have said or done, because that is how things escalate. As seen both Eddie and I are adult enough to move on past any differences and because we have such a good friendship and I have never claimed to be perfect either and at least I want the place to work and at least try, so what is the harm in that?

I have always appreciated your help Didge but I have told you before I don't take to bullies....

Take that how you will I have told you what I think and knowing you I know you will want to have the last word so

Go for it...........
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:10 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have always appreciated your help Didge but I have told you before I don't take to bullies....

Take that how you will I have told you what I think and knowing you I know you will want to have the last word so

Go for it...........

You were not being bullied here on this thread and have no problem with you sticking up for yourself when it does happen, but nothing happened here and fail to see the point of starting something which can then escalate and is just another endless feud that happens, hence why I asked you nicely. Though again you still have to have a dig about having a last word, when it is an open forum to talk and debate, that is again poor
Anyway have to go and hope you can see my point about preventing unnecessary conflicts.

Take care

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:26 pm

Phillipa wrote:'Abu Osama' says he has been fighting with the radical Al-Nusra Front
By Richard Spillett
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2680361/BRITON-WARNS-OVER-FLAG-OF-ISLAM.html#ixzz36UcTL2FK

Back to The op..... more evidence of the enemy within and What they really think!

Try sticking to op and take your diversionary argument elsewhere....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by nicko Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:44 pm

What do they mean by " terrorist training" all they do is put a weapon in their hands and show them how to pull the trigger, hardly "training" from I can gather they are taught nothing about tactics ect. they are no danger to us unless they get their hands on weapons. making bombs would be difficult for excited children, as others had said they are just "cannon fodder"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Phillipa wrote:'Abu Osama' says he has been fighting with the radical Al-Nusra Front
By Richard Spillett

Back to The op..... more evidence of the enemy within and What they really think!

Try sticking to op and take your diversionary argument elsewhere....

I'VE not deviated from the OP , in fact not yet started making comments about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Didge wrote:

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:42 pm

So does this chap think he's making some kind of threat? I'm sure everyone will be thrilled that he won't be returning to the UK.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down