NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet

+3
The Puzzler
Eilzel
SEXY MAMA
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet - Page 2 Empty Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Katie Hopkins has managed to offend the entire Islam faith this morning after sending out a shocking tweet about Ramadan.

Even by Katie Hopkins standards, this is a whole new low. So what exactly did she say? Well, here it is:

Ramadan typically brings a spike in violence in Middle East. I get grumpy when I don't eat - but I don't blow things up. Religion of peace?
— Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) June 29, 2014

And then, with the inevitable backlash in full swing, Katie tweeted a photo of a slice of rainbow cake under the caption:

"Are you celebrating Ramadan? Here is a picture of a juicy cake. Rainbow cake. #itsgoodtobegay." She later added in response to her critics: “For all my Muslim friends posting as if Islam is tolerant of LGBT community, I fail to see evidence of this day to day .#ReligionOfPeace.”

However, in her own words: ‘I crossed the line ages ago darling. Screw the line.’ And it seems she doesn’t care who she offends in the process.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/katie-hopkins-manages-to-offend-entire-Muslim-faith-with-one-tweet-100640919.html

Telling it like it is. Good on her. She'd better watch her back though...

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:55 pm

any excuse ...at all Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:01 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:any excuse ...at all Rolling Eyes 

What do you think of Katie Flopkins Victor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:09 pm

personally I think she's s silly moo...

but I also have to ask

a) who's fault is it that Islam is so easily offended, and wonder that if they acted like normal humans they would need to fee so offended when their faults are exposed

and
b) why should anyone give a shit that group "x" feels offended? kinda tough. Hey everyone gets insulted at some point in their life...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:16 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:personally I think she's s silly moo...

but I also have to ask

a) who's fault is it that Islam is so easily offended, and wonder that if they acted like normal humans they would need to fee so offended when their faults are exposed

and
b) why should anyone give a shit that group "x" feels offended? kinda tough.  Hey everyone gets insulted at some point in their life...

Well I believe they are both valid points Victor, yes, I believe to an EXTENT PC correctness has played into the hands of not just Muslims but other sections and people of society too...but then I think this has contributed to people going OTT with their attitudes and views of Muslims.

I think though it would not harm if some people did show a bit more sensitivity toward other groups,,,

And I don't mean pandering to anyone , but just really treating other groups like they would treat their own.

But yeah, that Katie is a trumpet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2