NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet

+3
The Puzzler
Eilzel
SEXY MAMA
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet Empty Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:56 am

Katie Hopkins has managed to offend the entire Islam faith this morning after sending out a shocking tweet about Ramadan.

Even by Katie Hopkins standards, this is a whole new low. So what exactly did she say? Well, here it is:

Ramadan typically brings a spike in violence in Middle East. I get grumpy when I don't eat - but I don't blow things up. Religion of peace?
— Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) June 29, 2014

And then, with the inevitable backlash in full swing, Katie tweeted a photo of a slice of rainbow cake under the caption:

"Are you celebrating Ramadan? Here is a picture of a juicy cake. Rainbow cake. #itsgoodtobegay." She later added in response to her critics: “For all my Muslim friends posting as if Islam is tolerant of LGBT community, I fail to see evidence of this day to day .#ReligionOfPeace.”

However, in her own words: ‘I crossed the line ages ago darling. Screw the line.’ And it seems she doesn’t care who she offends in the process.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/katie-hopkins-manages-to-offend-entire-Muslim-faith-with-one-tweet-100640919.html

Telling it like it is. Good on her. She'd better watch her back though...

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet Empty Re: Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:00 am

Islam doesn't mean RELIGION OF PEACE

IT MEANS JUSTICE.

What a thick bitch.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet Empty Re: Katie Hopkins Manages To Offend Entire Muslim Faith With One Tweet

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:00 am

The come backs were hilarious, hardly a backlash but what twitter is all about.

you dont need to blow people up, your face does enough damage on its own.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:01 am

Offends the entire Muslim faith.

But gets the support of the rest of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:07 am

Well that is a bit balderdash to say she has offended the entire Muslim faith, I do not think a few people on twitter speak for 1.5 billion Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:07 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Offends the entire Muslim faith.

But gets the support of the rest of the world.

You mean gets support from swines like you.

Well done for proving what a TIT you are
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:09 am

Didge wrote:Well that is a bit balderdash to say she has offended the entire Muslim faith, I do not think a few people on twitter speak for 1.5 billion Muslims.

She doesn't offend me in the slightest I always knew she was an attention seeking whore who will say anything to feed her disorder.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:12 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Islam doesn't mean RELIGION OF PEACE

IT MEANS JUSTICE.

What a thick bitch.

lol! 

changed your tune there mama

you always used to say it means peace

when it reality islam doesn't mean peace or justice but only "submission to the will of a single god"

Muslim means "one who submits to the will of a single god"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:12 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:Well that is a bit balderdash to say she has offended the entire Muslim faith, I do not think a few people on twitter speak for 1.5 billion Muslims.

She doesn't offend me in the slightest I always knew she was an attention seeking whore who will say anything to feed her disorder.

yeah we can all tell this doenst bother you in the slightest

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:15 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Islam doesn't mean RELIGION OF PEACE

IT MEANS JUSTICE.

What a thick bitch.

lol! 

when it reality islam doesn't mean peace or justice but only "submission to the will of a single god"

Im not talking about what a Muslim means im talking about what ISLAM means....

Try and read properly

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:17 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

lol! 

Try and read properly

and Islam means "submission to the will of one god"

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:19 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Try and read properly

Yeah apparently you know better than a Muslim?

You are an arrogant idiot Smelly

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:22 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

its not arrogance on my behalf mama

its ignorance on yours

i doubt you have ever read the qur'an,like the majority of Muslims i think you simply go to mosque and listen to what you're told and never question it

there are so many thing about Islam you dont know about because you haven't done your own research into it

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:29 am

Like most Christians too then Smelly? Most religious people are thoughtless sheep where their faith is concerned- I dare say many would be horrified if they actually read the entirety of their holy books, if not fall about laughing Cool
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:35 am

Eilzel wrote:Like most Christians too then Smelly? Most religious people are thoughtless sheep where their faith is concerned- I dare say many would be horrified if they actually read the entirety of their holy books, if not fall about laughing Cool

i think you will find more Christians read the bible than Muslims the qur'an due to three factors

the vast majority of Muslims are uneducated and illiterate and therefore cannot read the qur'an

the second being that the qur'an has no chronological order or logical sequence and makes no sense without also reading the accompanying hadiths

the bible is less taxing and more understandable,

the third being that Christians are numerically superior so statistically speaking alone, your argument is incorrect

but then again you are a mong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Like most Christians too then Smelly? Most religious people are thoughtless sheep where their faith is concerned- I dare say many would be horrified if they actually read the entirety of their holy books, if not fall about laughing Cool

i think you will find more Christians read the bible than Muslims the qur'an due to three factors

the vast majority of Muslims are uneducated and illiterate and therefore cannot read the qur'an

the second being that the qur'an has no chronological order or logical sequence and makes no sense without also reading the accompanying hadiths

the bible is less taxing and more understandable,

the third being that Christians are numerically superior so statistically speaking alone, your argument is incorrect

but then again you are a mong

And the bible is 100 times more violent and this sums it up best:

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

its ignorance on yours

i doubt you have ever read the qur'an,like the majority of Muslims i think you simply go to mosque and listen to what you're told and never question it

there are so many thing about Islam you dont know about because you haven't done your own research into it

LOLOLOLOL

I haven't read the Quran?????

My God that is sooo funny!

I have read it in its pure language Smelly

I suggest you stop talking bollocks and think before you write
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:41 am

I would add they are close minded and don't use their common sense................
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:44 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

its ignorance on yours

LOLOLOLOL

yeah ok sure you have

is that why whenever i ask you to provide the sura to backup your ridiculous arguments you never do??

the argument you make for instance where you claim that the qur'an itself allows Muslims to alter the word of the qur'an

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:46 am

She's filth, always has been and gets laughed off the screen every time she appear on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:46 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

I would add they are close minded and don't use their common sense................

common sense eh??

is that what you were using when you used to agree with the 100 lashes for adultery?

or was it common sense you used AFTER dragonfly showed you what 100 lashes looks like??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:47 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Her "disorder?" So, what she tweeted... "“For all my Muslim friends posting as if Islam is tolerant of LGBT community, I fail to see evidence of this day to day” - was that untrue? Where can we see evidence of this tolerance worldwide among the vast majority of Muslims?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:49 am

Tesstacious wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Her "disorder?"  So, what she tweeted... "“For all my Muslim friends posting as if Islam is tolerant of LGBT community, I fail to see evidence of this day to day” - was that untrue?  Where can we see evidence of this tolerance worldwide among the vast majority of Muslims?  

You see what you want to see Tess.

You read biased materials and agree with anti Muslims.

I Have said many times there are mosques for gays and lesbians In Pakistan
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:50 am

First time I've agreed with anything she's said. She's still a horrible snobby ---- though.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:51 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

LOLOLOLOL

yeah ok sure you have

is that why whenever i ask you to provide the sura to backup your ridiculous arguments you never do??

the argument you make for instance where you claim that the qur'an itself allows Muslims to alter the word of the qur'an

FFS!!!

I have showed you many many times on ADO and Flap.

I can provide it again if that's all you want
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:52 am

The Puzzler wrote:First time I've agreed with anything she's said. She's still a horrible snobby ---- though.

Hahaha!

Why doesn't that surprise me
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:52 am

Amen to that
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:57 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Her "disorder?"  So, what she tweeted... "“For all my Muslim friends posting as if Islam is tolerant of LGBT community, I fail to see evidence of this day to day” - was that untrue?  Where can we see evidence of this tolerance worldwide among the vast majority of Muslims?  

Suspect Suspect Suspect 

"Pakistan has a population that is more than 95% Muslim. While homosexuality is illegal in Pakistan, the country rarely ever makes such moves perhaps because the homosexual activity is underground. Section 377 Penal Code criminalizes homosexuality in Pakistan. This law punishes homosexuals from 2 years prison up to life.  And in 1990, Islamic law (Shariah) was re-introduced in Pakistan. This law in Pakistan calls for the punishment of homosexuals by 100 lashes or stoning them to death, depending on whether the person is married or no. The age of consent in Pakistan is 21."

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Homosexuals_%28Pakistan%29

Today in most of the Islamic world homosexuality is not socially or legally accepted. In these countries, Afghanistan, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, the UAE, and Yemen, homosexual activity carries the death penalty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam

Last edited by Tesstacious on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:57 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

yeah ok sure you have

FFS!!!

I have showed you many many times on ADO and Flap.

I can provide it again if that's all you want

oh yes the whole

"i gave it to you on flap" get out clause

here is the thing mama

you gob off about how much you know and then when you're challenged on it, instead of simply making your case and proving it waste your posts by saying "I have showed you many many times on ADO and Flap."

you haven't

you're a liar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:59 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:00 am

Tesstacious wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Suspect Suspect Suspect 

"Pakistan has a population that is more than 95% Muslim. While homosexuality is illegal in Pakistan, the country rarely ever makes such moves perhaps because the homosexual activity is underground. Section 377 Penal Code criminalizes homosexuality in Pakistan. This law punishes homosexuals from 2 years prison up to life.  And in 1990, Islamic law (Shariah) was re-introduced in Pakistan. This law in Pakistan calls for the punishment of homosexuals by 100 lashes or stoning them to death, depending on whether the person is married or no. The age of consent in Pakistan is 21."

As I said earlier you read bIASED materials Tess.

Imam Daayiee Abdullah arrives by bus, sweaty and lugging a green bag stuffed with a Koran, two books of poetry by Persian mystic Rumi and three Islamic prayer rugs. Tonight, he’s speaking to a room full of young, gay activists and progressives after a screening of the documentary “I Am Gay and Muslim” at the Human Rights Campaign’s bright white Equality Center in downtown Washington.

But when the openly gay imam takes the stage, he stuns even this audience.

“I think we’re at the start of a movement: a more inclusive Islam in America,” says Abdullah, who runs Washington’s Light of Reform mosque and is thought to be the only publicly gay Muslim leader in the Western Hemisphere.

“So if you have any same-sex marriages,” he says with a soft smile and a shrug, “I’m available.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/imam-daayiee-abdullah-welcomes-gay-Muslims-to-worship-marry/2013/04/17/3ebcab3a-a5db-11e2-b029-8fb7e977ef71_story.html

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:00 am

That's just something I found on google........

It took me 2 seconds
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:30 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Suspect Suspect Suspect 

Imam Daayiee Abdullah arrives by bus, sweaty and lugging a green bag stuffed with a Koran, two books of poetry by Persian mystic Rumi and three Islamic prayer rugs. Tonight, he’s speaking to a room full of young, gay activists and progressives after a screening of the documentary “I Am Gay and Muslim” at the Human Rights Campaign’s bright white Equality Center in downtown Washington.

“I think we’re at the start of a movement: a more inclusive Islam in America,” says Abdullah, who runs Washington’s Light of Reform mosque and is thought to be the only publicly gay Muslim leader in the Western Hemisphere.

“So if you have any same-sex marriages,” he says with a soft smile and a shrug, “I’m available.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/imam-daayiee-abdullah-welcomes-gay-Muslims-to-worship-marry/2013/04/17/3ebcab3a-a5db-11e2-b029-8fb7e977ef71_story.html

I added some stats as an edit SM:

Today in most of the Islamic world homosexuality is not socially or legally accepted. In these countries, Afghanistan, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, the UAE, and Yemen, homosexual activity carries the death penalty.

My info was from Wiki - "a biased source?"  Suspect  - and you try to disprove my argument by citing one individual in the USA, compared to millions and millions worldwide?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 am

That woman is a cringeworthy outspoken , loud idiot , with completely stupid views, I'll never forget her stupidity when she said she wouldn't let her daughter pal around with kids with certain names....

What a gimp.

But then, she craves for publicity.

Only like minded people would endorse anything she says.

What an embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:46 am

Tess wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

My info was from Wiki - "a biased source?"  Suspect  - and you try to disprove my argument by citing one individual in the USA, compared to millions and millions worldwide?

Tess, you would agree with almost anything that eeijit says , especially to point score against Muslims.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:52 am

Joy Division wrote:
Tess wrote:

Tess, you would agree with almost anything that eeijit says , especially to point score against Muslims.  Rolling Eyes 
But you've replied to my stats quote - are you saying Wiki's wrong and Islam is friendly to gays around the world? Try answering the point, instead of posting a rolls eyes emoticon and insulting me. But then you can't, can you, because it's true - saying otherwise is like ignoring the elephant in the room. As usual...

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:55 am

Tess wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Im not denying your source Tess

I have stated you read biased material and believe it.

What I posted was to show you that an IMAM is willing to marry Gay Muslims.....
Something im sure you wouldn't believe if I had just said so
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 am

Tess wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

But you've replied to my stats quote - are you saying Wiki's wrong and Islam is friendly to gays around the world? Try answering the point, instead of posting a rolls eyes emoticon and insulting me.  But then you can't, can you, because it's true - saying otherwise is like ignoring the elephant in the room.  As usual...

Tess, none of the Abrahamic faiths are homosexual friendly, the only difference is perceptions have changed in the west (though is still a crime in some western nations, one being less people are even religious, two, less people take a literal view of the bible in the west these days, three, perceptions have changed.. Where they still do take a literal view, like in America for example, around 40% of believers, many of those advocate homosexuality as a crime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:34 am

Didge wrote:
Tess wrote:
But you've replied to my stats quote - are you saying Wiki's wrong and Islam is friendly to gays around the world? Try answering the point, instead of posting a rolls eyes emoticon and insulting me.  But then you can't, can you, because it's true - saying otherwise is like ignoring the elephant in the room.  As usual...

Tess, none of the Abrahamic faiths are homosexual friendly, the only difference is perceptions have changed in the west (though is still a crime in some western nations, one being less people are even religious, two, less people take a literal view of the bible in the west these days, three, perceptions have changed.. Where they still do take a literal view, like in America for example, around 40% of believers, many of those advocate homosexuality as a crime.

I'm not insulting you Tess, and I'm not saying that all Muslims are accetpting of gay people..far from it, but not every Muslim has issue with people being gay you know!

I just wish you would now and again acknowledge some of the good some Muslims do...

Just like Christians and other religions and atheists too Tess...we will never see the day when every single Muslim approves of people being gay, that's just more to do with people's likes and dislikes and acceptance and non acceptance.

I'm sure there are more gay Muslims than we realise Tess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Muslims are a right bunch of dirty fuckers by the looks of their internet searches......

A lot of this is quite disturbing....

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Pornography

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Muslims are a right bunch of dirty fuckers by the looks of their internet searches......

A lot of this is quite disturbing....

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Pornography

Sure you couldn't find a more biased site, Tommy?  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Most Muslim girls are protected by their family from losing their virginity until married, so that's a lot of single men left sex starved,hence the amount of rapes by Muslim men in this country and other lands.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Are you saying it's not true...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:12 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Tess wrote:

Im not denying your source Tess

I have stated you read biased material and believe it.

What I posted was to show you that an IMAM is willing to marry Gay Muslims.....
Something im sure you wouldn't believe if I had just said so

I never knew that. I thought they were opposed to gays?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Are you saying it's not true...?

What I'm saying is that it's biased -- so it may be factually true but it's still slanted; I'll explain how.

First there's the problem where they decide to judge Muslims' porn predilections based on a survey of search terms originating from predominantly Islamic countries. The obvious problem with that is that just because a search is coming out of Saudi Arabia, for instance, doesn't automatically mean it's a Muslim behind the keyboard. Some of this web traffic surely comes from Westerners who are in these countries to do business, etc. Some of it surely comes from the religious minorities that live in these countries.

The bigger problem, though, is that it doesn't include facts and figures from non-Islamic countries. There's no way to make a fair assessment of Muslim porn consumption unless you compare it to other groups of people's patterns.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:29 pm

For example, the top porn search from Utah is "teen." The top porn search from the U.K. is "lih-il boys wif they bums out."  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:07 pm

So a small amount of westerners in Saudi is responsible for the country being number one in dodgy porn searches...????

And ranking much higher than any western country full of westerners....

And the same goes for Pakistan and Egypt and all the other Muslim countries I suppose...???

Of course it isn't the Muslims doing it is it...???

I understand slant ok and bias and I also understand waffle and lame excuses that you Are also trying here!!!!

Unbelievable!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:14 pm

From the link.....

Google, the world’s most popular Internet search engine, has found in a survey that mostly Muslim states seek access to sex-related websites and Pakistan tops the list. Google found that of the top 10 countries - searching for sex-related sites - six were Muslim, with Pakistan on the top. The other Muslim countries are Egypt at number 2, Iran at 4, Morocco at 5, Saudi Arabia at 7 and Turkey at 8. Non-Muslim states are Vietnam at 3, India at 6, Philippines at 9 and Poland at 10.[1]
May 2006

Here are the Muslim countries and how they placed in the top five world ranking of various bestiality-related internet search terms:

Pig Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Egypt (No. 2) Saudi Arabia (No. 3)
Donkey Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Iran (No. 3) Saudi Arabia (No. 4)
Dog Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Saudi Arabia (No. 3)
Cat Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Iran (No. 2) Egypt (No. 3) Saudi Arabia (No. 4)
Horse Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Turkey (No. 3)
Cow Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Iran (No. 2) Saudi Arabia (No. 4)
Goat Sex: Pakistan (No. 1)
Animal Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Morocco (No. 2) Iran (No. 4) Egypt (No. 5)
Snake Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Malaysia (No. 3) Indonesia (No. 4) Egypt (No. 5)
Monkey Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Indonesia (No. 3) Malaysia (No. 4)
Bear Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Saudi Arabia (No. 2)
Elephant Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Egypt (No. 3) United Arab Emirates (No. 4) Malaysia (No. 5)
Fox Sex: Saudi Arabia (No. 1) Turkey (No. 4)[2]
May 2006

Arabic is the 2nd most common language that is used to search for “gay sex.” It’s the number one language for search involving “sexy.” As you can see in that same graph, Iran is at 3 and Egypt is at 4, listed under regions where search on “sexy” was most conducted.

Arabic is the 2nd most common language that is used to search for “gay man.” The countries that most search for this is currently Malaysia (#1) and Indonesia (#2). For “gay girl,”Arabic is also the 2nd most common language.

For “child porn,” Turkey is the 2nd country where this is most searched. Turkish is the #1 language used.

Turkey has one of the most searches for the word “porno.”Morocco is at 5. Turkish is #1 language used to conduct the search in. Indonesia is currently #1 country that search for the word “vagina.”
Turkey is not an Arab country, nor are some of the other countries I listed. But they are Muslim, so I thought the findings were fascinating to say the least. All of this information is not in the least bit shocking, but it’s quite ironic.

What do you guys think?

Update:

Egypt is currently #1 for “fat sex.”
Pakistan, Morocco, Turkey and Egypt are at the top of the list when it comes to “animal sex.”
For “children sex,” Pakistan is at #1, Egypt #2 and Iran #3. The most common languages used to conduct the search in are Arabic and Turkish.

For “sexy children,” these results are probably the most disturbing. Pakistan, Syria, Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, followed by Turkey at #9.

For “sexy child,” Pakistan is #1, followed by Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Turkey. Common languages are Persian, Arabic, and Turkish.

For “homo sex,” Indonesia is #1, Morocco is at 6.

For “rape,” Pakistan is at 1. Malaysia is at 3.

For “bird sex,” Egypt is at 1. (Come ON!)

For “ass sex,” Saudi Arabia comes first, followed directly by Egypt and Morocco. Most common language is Arabic.[3]
November 2007
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Guest wrote:Katie Hopkins has managed to offend the entire Islam faith this morning after sending out a shocking tweet about Ramadan.

Even by Katie Hopkins standards, this is a whole new low.  So what exactly did she say? Well, here it is:

Ramadan typically brings a spike in violence in Middle East. I get grumpy when I don't eat - but I don't blow things up. Religion of peace?
   — Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) June 29, 2014

And then, with the inevitable backlash in full swing, Katie tweeted a photo of a slice of rainbow cake under the caption:

"Are you celebrating Ramadan? Here is a picture of a juicy cake. Rainbow cake. #itsgoodtobegay."  She later added in response to her critics: “For all my Muslim friends posting as if Islam is tolerant of LGBT community, I fail to see evidence of this day to day .#ReligionOfPeace.”

However, in her own words: ‘I crossed the line ages ago darling. Screw the line.’ And it seems she doesn’t care who she offends in the process.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/katie-hopkins-manages-to-offend-entire-Muslim-faith-with-one-tweet-100640919.html

Telling it like it is.  Good on her.  She'd better watch her back though...

I don' like Katie Hopkins very much at all,(having said that,I'm not really sure who she is or what she does...is she a WAG?)but I'm glad she said those things about islam.

When islam comes into the 21st century then it will be accepted.But while it remains stagnated in the 7th century it will be slated & demonised.And that serves them right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:From the link.....

Google, the world’s most popular Internet search engine, has found in a survey that mostly Muslim states seek access to sex-related websites and Pakistan tops the list. Google found that of the top 10 countries - searching for sex-related sites - six were Muslim, with Pakistan on the top. The other Muslim countries are Egypt at number 2, Iran at 4, Morocco at 5, Saudi Arabia at 7 and Turkey at 8. Non-Muslim states are Vietnam at 3, India at 6, Philippines at 9 and Poland at 10.[1]
May 2006

Here are the Muslim countries and how they placed in the top five world ranking of various bestiality-related internet search terms:

Pig Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Egypt (No. 2) Saudi Arabia (No. 3)
Donkey Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Iran (No. 3) Saudi Arabia (No. 4)
Dog Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Saudi Arabia (No. 3)
Cat Sex: Pakistan (No. 1)  Iran (No. 2) Egypt (No. 3) Saudi Arabia (No. 4)
Horse Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Turkey (No. 3)
Cow Sex: Pakistan (No. 1)  Iran (No. 2) Saudi Arabia (No. 4)
Goat Sex: Pakistan (No. 1)
Animal Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Morocco (No. 2) Iran (No. 4) Egypt (No. 5)
Snake Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Malaysia (No. 3) Indonesia (No. 4) Egypt (No. 5)
Monkey Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Indonesia (No. 3) Malaysia (No. 4)
Bear Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Saudi Arabia (No. 2)
Elephant Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Egypt (No. 3) United Arab Emirates (No. 4) Malaysia (No. 5)
Fox Sex: Saudi Arabia (No. 1) Turkey (No. 4)[2]
May 2006

Arabic is the 2nd most common language that is used to search for “gay sex.” It’s the number one language for search involving “sexy.” As you can see in that same graph, Iran is at 3 and Egypt is at 4, listed under regions where search on “sexy” was most conducted.

Arabic is the 2nd most common language that is used to search for “gay man.” The countries that most search for this is currently Malaysia (#1) and Indonesia (#2). For “gay girl,”Arabic is also the 2nd most common language.

For “child porn,” Turkey is the 2nd country where this is most searched. Turkish is the #1 language used.

Turkey has one of the most searches for the word “porno.”Morocco is at 5. Turkish is #1 language used to conduct the search in. Indonesia is currently #1 country that search for the word “vagina.”
Turkey is not an Arab country, nor are some of the other countries I listed. But they are Muslim, so I thought the findings were fascinating to say the least. All of this information is not in the least bit shocking, but it’s quite ironic.

What do you guys think?

Update:

Egypt is currently #1 for “fat sex.”
Pakistan, Morocco, Turkey and Egypt are at the top of the list when it comes to “animal sex.”
For “children sex,” Pakistan is at #1, Egypt #2 and Iran #3. The most common languages used to conduct the search in are Arabic and Turkish.

For “sexy children,” these results are probably the most disturbing. Pakistan, Syria, Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, followed by Turkey at #9.

For “sexy child,” Pakistan is #1, followed by Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Turkey. Common languages are Persian, Arabic, and Turkish.

For “homo sex,” Indonesia is #1, Morocco is at 6.

For “rape,” Pakistan is at 1. Malaysia is at 3.

For “bird sex,” Egypt is at 1. (Come ON!)

For “ass sex,” Saudi Arabia comes first, followed directly by Egypt and Morocco. Most common language is Arabic.[3]
November 2007

Again, Tommy. That is "people in the country," not "Muslims in the country." I'm sure there's overlap but we don't know how much. And we don't have a side-by-side comparison of the things Westerners search for, so we can't really make the judgement on whether one group is more perverted than the other.

And come on, "bird sex" might be a search for determining the sex of your budgie ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next