NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheesus Crust! Man sexually propositioning women with cheese

5 posters

Go down

Cheesus Crust! Man sexually propositioning women with cheese Empty Cheesus Crust! Man sexually propositioning women with cheese

Post by groomsy Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:57 am

PHILADELPHIA -- A man accused of using Swiss cheese to sexually proposition unsuspecting women in Philadelphia has pleaded guilty and been sentenced to probation.

Christopher Pagano pleaded guilty Thursday to indecent exposure and harassment. In addition to eight months of probation, he also must undergo sex offender counseling.

The 42-year-old Norristown man was arrested in January after three women reported that a man had driven up to them and offered them money to put cheese on his genitals and perform a lewd act. A fourth victim later came forward.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/man-guilty-of-propositioning-women-with-cheese/127516/
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Cheesus Crust! Man sexually propositioning women with cheese Empty Re: Cheesus Crust! Man sexually propositioning women with cheese

Post by Cass Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:31 am

what a waste of good cheese.

I would make a vastly inappropriate joke right now - cause I'm going to hell anyways - but......I ......no really .......can't ......without laughing hysterically
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Cheesus Crust! Man sexually propositioning women with cheese Empty Re: Cheesus Crust! Man sexually propositioning women with cheese

Post by groomsy Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:48 am

Cass wrote:what a waste of good cheese.

I would make a vastly inappropriate joke right now - cause I'm going to hell anyways - but......I ......no really .......can't ......without laughing hysterically

dont worry im sure we all thought he must of had a very tiny dick to stick them in the very tiny holes
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:38 am

groomsy wrote:
Cass wrote:what a waste of good cheese.

dont worry im sure we all thought he must of had a very tiny dick to stick them in the very tiny holes

Still, points for originality. But yeah, that brings to mind a guy I knew who got it stuck in a shampoo bottle, all of his great pals like me were wondering how he got it in there in the first place ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:34 am

Penis Stuck In Pipe: Is This The World's Most Improbable Excuse? (PICTURE)

Cheesus Crust! Man sexually propositioning women with cheese O-PENIS-STUCK-IN-PIPE-570

A 61-year-old has been freed after getting his penis jammed in a pipe for two long days.

Firemen had to use cutting tools to saw the pipe off after doctors admitted they were unable to remove it.

Doctor Dewei Yuan said: "The member had swollen so much that there was nothing more we could do, and we had to ask for help."

Lian Tien, of Quanzhou City, China, endured four hours of sawing before he was released.

He somewhat improbably told Central European News: "It was hot so I was painting the wall in the nude, and I slipped on the floor causing my private parts to fall inside the pipe that was protruding from the wall to take water outside from the air conditioning unit."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/11/penis-stuck-pipe-improbable-excuse-picture_n_5483590.html

Be careful what you do in the nude if you've got dangly bits Cheesus Crust! Man sexually propositioning women with cheese No_fai13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 am

It's sad to be part of the one half of the world that occasionally stops to think, "Hey, what if I tried putting my penis in that?' ...  :asballsas?: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:58 am

I believe him.

There were many girls falling and landing on my penis when i was younger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:52 pm

[quote="BigAndy9"]I believe him.

There were many girls falling and landing on my penis when i was younger.[/quote]

We can all rest easy in our beds now we possess this knowledge Andy  lol! 

In all seriousness,hundreds of men are admitted to hospital in Britain each year for getting their penis stuck in the hoover nozzle.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:36 pm

I understand hoovers in amarica come with a warning NOT to "insert body parts" affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:56 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:I understand hoovers in amarica come with a warning NOT to "insert body parts" affraid 

Well you won't believe what some people will sue you for these days Victor Cheesus Crust! Man sexually propositioning women with cheese Rofl11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:52 pm

I see nothing wrong with propositioning women with cheese! That's what I did to edds.

She said she melted!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:53 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:I see nothing wrong with propositioning women with cheese! That's what I did to edds.

She said she melted!

And my ring is also made of cheese!

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:I see nothing wrong with propositioning women with cheese! That's what I did to edds.

She said she melted!

Ring or ringpiece?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:16 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

She said she melted!

Ring or ringpiece?

lol!

You just pulled that out of your ass clown clown clown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down