NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

children arguing

+2
eddie
nicko
6 posters

Go down

children arguing Empty children arguing

Post by nicko Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:57 pm

what is going on with this forum? some posters are like children in the play ground.

all I read is " your a dummy, your an idiot, that's bullshit,you said this,i said that. On and on with the same arguments day after day,and don't fucking tell me not to read it then,if I didn't read it there'd be little else to read. Some people put down flap but it's never been as bad as this forum. Ben, put a stop to it. lone wolf ,stop coming out with the insults,and make some positive fair replies, and stop insulting Eddie,you are a coward!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

children arguing Empty Re: children arguing

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:57 pm

At last, somebody with some sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:05 pm

nicko wrote:what is going on with this forum? some posters are like children in the play ground.

all I read is " your a dummy, your an idiot, that's bullshit,you said this,i said that. On and on with the same arguments day after day,and don't fucking tell me not to read it then,if I didn't read it there'd be little else to read. Some people put down flap but it's never been as bad as this forum. Ben, put a stop to it. lone wolf ,stop coming out with the insults,and make some positive fair replies, and stop insulting Eddie,you are a coward!!  

You only read what you want to read, ie you only castigate what you want to castigate, so take your hypocrisy and shove it where the sun does not shine.

Your words are meaningless because you are selective you have a go at for doing so.

When you start to castigate all, then people might start listening to you, until them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Bye for now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Didge wrote:
nicko wrote:what is going on with this forum? some posters are like children in the play ground.

You only read what you want to read, ie you only castigate what you want to castigate, so take your hypocrisy and shove it where the sun does not shine.

Your words are meaningless because you are selective you have a go at for doing so.

When you start to castigate all, then people might start listening to you, until them.

Seriously Didge:

WHAT?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:09 pm

So Didge,,you think I was talking about you,guilty conscience is it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Didge,when you start to lose an argument, it's allways, "laters" must go" why do you always say" you never pull any one else up" How do you know I was talking about you? Answer that please.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Nicko I agree with you.
I don't mind the occasional heated debate and obviously emotive issues will get heated, but I personally will not debate when people get nasty.

Thank you for asking lone wolf to stop being a suite to me, but honestly, he's a stupid lonely old bit with nothing better to do than waffle on and abuse women.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:09 pm

eddie wrote:Nicko I agree with you.
I don't mind the occasional heated debate and obviously emotive issues will get heated, but I personally will not debate when people get nasty.

Thank you for asking lone wolf to stop being a suite to me, but honestly, he's a stupid lonely old bit with nothing better to do than waffle on and abuse women.

Hear hear.

Applause for Nicko
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Well said Nicko. Some people don't come here to debate they just use it to hurl personal insults about. Its very tedious and boring and it will put people off posting altogether if its not stopped.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:52 pm

eddie wrote:Nicko I agree with you.

Being lonely may explain his hobbies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:19 pm

nicko wrote:So Didge,,you think I was talking about you,guilty conscience is it?

No guilty conscience, you id name a poster and no others did you not showing what an utter hypocritical weasel you are Nicko an very easy to expose also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:21 pm

nicko wrote:Didge,when you start to lose an argument, it's allways,  "laters" must go" why do you always say" you never pull any one else up" How do you know I was talking about you? Answer that please.

No I Have a job, where it means I have to work and until you start standing up to others when they are abusive then your words are again meaningless

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Maybe nicko pulls you up because you are the only person abusive to him...???

Just a thought....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Maybe nicko pulls you up because you are the only person abusive to him...???

Just a thought....

Actually it is more the other way round, from the moment he joined Flap he started and has not stopped since

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:09 pm

I find it ironic that nicko starts a thread about children arguing, and it ends up being a thread of children arguing.

Amusing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Quill, it was a thread about posters on here arguing like children, whats wrong with that?

Didge, I had joined flap about a week when I noticed you were posting just to cause arguments, I mentioned this in a post to you and you agreed that's what you liked to do,cause arguments,are you going to deny you said that?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:26 pm

nicko wrote:Quill, it was a thread about posters on here arguing like children, whats wrong with that?

Didge, I had joined flap about a week when I noticed you were posting just to cause arguments, I mentioned this in a post to you and you agreed that's what you liked to do,cause arguments,are you going to deny you said that?

So you think I was starting and thus decided to start yourself.

Thanks for the admission

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:32 pm

" So you think I was starting and decided to start your self" please explain this statement.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:35 pm

nicko wrote:" So you think I was starting and decided to start your self"  please explain this statement.

Did you need to say anything?

If yes, then you were starting without knowing any history between people and as seen and exposed by me, you only take to task people you disagree with, you never castigate those who you do agree with, thus your words are meaningless.
So if you jump in you started it, did you not by accusations?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Your adled son you brain is so full of arrogant nonsense you don't know if your coming or going, trying to keep up with two or three posters at the same time,you just keep repeating the same bullshit to me every time. Have you ever wondered why so many posters dislike you? Now,you wont be able to resist having the last insulting word will you?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:47 pm

nicko wrote:Your adled son you brain is so full of arrogant nonsense you don't know if your coming or going, trying to keep up with two or three posters at the same time,you just keep repeating the same bullshit to me every time. Have you ever wondered why so many posters dislike you?      Now,you wont be able to resist having the last insulting word will you?  

That is your opinion, it does not escape the fact you start things and prove my point you only start on people you disagree with, not those you agree with.

Thanks for the admission again

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:52 pm

I knew it, he can't resist,observe, the same retort time after time.Don't worry didge i'v had my say I wont embaress you gain, laters, bye bye, must go ta ra.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:53 pm

nicko wrote:I knew it, he can't resist,observe, the same retort time after time.Don't worry didge i'v had my say I wont embaress you gain, laters, bye bye, must go ta ra.

You said:

Now,you wont be able to resist having the last insulting word will you?

I offered no insults but facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down