NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The enemy within

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The enemy within Empty The enemy within

Post by The Puzzler Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Hundreds of British Muslims have travelled to Iraq to fight for the extreme jihadist group ISIS, terror experts have said.   The Government believes more than 500 British citizens have left the UK and gone to join rebel fighters in Syria, with many of them feared to have crossed the border to join the uprising in Iraq.  The ruthless ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) extremists control large areas of land in Syria and are now turning their attention to Iraq and particularly Baghdad, having already taken the cities of Mosul and Tikrit.  Meanwhile, British security experts are also looking at the possibility that home-grown extremists trained by the ultra-violent group may bring terror back to the UK.  
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2656977/Britons-heading-Iraq-join-ISIS-militants-HUNDREDS-amid-fears-bring-terror-UK.html#ixzz34Y3tRAkn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657330/British-Muslim-reported-killed-Syria-appears-court-accused-training-terrorist-extremist-group-linked-ISIS.html
This is where years of tolerating militant islamist groups under the guise of 'free speech' has got us. Allowing freaks like Hamza, Qatada, Abu Izzadeen, Sayful Islam, Anjem Choudary and countless nameless imams and islamic 'teachers' to spread their hate has resulted in a massive increase in radicalisation in the muslim community, and the blame lies squarely with Labour and the Condems. So terrified of being seen as racist or islamophobic that they have turned a blind eye to militant islam and this is the result. Hundreds, if not thousands, of so called 'British' citizens who want to do significant harm to us all.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The enemy within Empty Re: The enemy within

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:27 pm

We have had free speech for hundreds of years Puzzler, but the English have never allowed such hatred to take hold like this.

This has taken hold so strongly because they want it so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:28 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Hundreds of British Muslims have travelled to Iraq to fight for the extreme jihadist group ISIS, terror experts have said.   The Government believes more than 500 British citizens have left the UK and gone to join rebel fighters in Syria, with many of them feared to have crossed the border to join the uprising in Iraq.  The ruthless ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) extremists control large areas of land in Syria and are now turning their attention to Iraq and particularly Baghdad, having already taken the cities of Mosul and Tikrit.  Meanwhile, British security experts are also looking at the possibility that home-grown extremists trained by the ultra-violent group may bring terror back to the UK.  
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2656977/Britons-heading-Iraq-join-ISIS-militants-HUNDREDS-amid-fears-bring-terror-UK.html#ixzz34Y3tRAkn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657330/British-Muslim-reported-killed-Syria-appears-court-accused-training-terrorist-extremist-group-linked-ISIS.html
This is where years of tolerating militant islamist groups under the guise of 'free speech' has got us. Allowing freaks like Hamza, Qatada, Abu Izzadeen, Sayful Islam, Anjem Choudary and countless nameless imams and islamic 'teachers' to spread their hate has resulted in a massive increase in radicalisation in the muslim community, and the blame lies squarely with Labour and the Condems. So terrified of being seen as racist or islamophobic that they have turned a blind eye to militant islam and this is the result. Hundreds, if not thousands, of so called 'British' citizens who want to do significant harm to us all.

Are you 'heavenly father'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:30 pm

STick to topic love....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:STick to topic love....

Don't patronise Lovey, she's a lot quicker and cleverer than you will ever be.

As they are joining to fight against Assad, who was gassing, bombing and dropping flaming petrol onto his own population, and Cameron wanted to go and fight him, they are doing what Cameron wanted to do.   Strange how people were lionised for doing the same thing during the Spanish Civil War.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:07 am

I think you will find that it was the rebels who were doing the chemical attacks.....

have a look....

Then tell me I'm wrong.

Ben already posted up a thread with these accusations as a given, and I put up multiple links to show otherwise.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:17 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I think you will find that it was the rebels who were doing the chemical attacks.....

have a look....

Then tell me I'm wrong.

Ben already posted up a thread with these accusations as a given, and I put up multiple links to show otherwise.

You did, how wrong can you get.

An independent international body today said evidence “strongly suggests” the Syrian government was behind the chemical attack which massacred hundreds of civilians last month.

Human Rights Watch said the large scale of the strike in Damascus required sophisticated rockets and could only have been carried out by president Bashar Assad’s forces.

However, a US military strike on Syria appeared less likely today after an apparent diplomatic gaffe by secretary of state John Kerry yesterday.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/syria-president-assad-did-gas-his-own-people-says-human-rights-group-report-8806734.html

According to the opposition Syrian National Council (SNC), barrel bomb attacks throughout Syria have killed more than 20,000 people since the conflict began in March 2011.[17] It is estimated that, as of mid-March 2014, between 5,000 to 6,000 barrel bombs have been dropped during the war and their use has escalated.[18] Aleppo has been the focal point of the Syrian government's use of barrel bombs.[19] Over time, regime forces have refined their use of the barrel bomb to cause maximum damage - dropping one device and then waiting 10 to 30 minutes to drop another bomb on the same location.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrel_bomb#Syria (I presume you know what a barrel bomb is and the terror it causes?)

Oh, and while you are at it, would you like to tell me, if it was the opposition that was using Chemical Weapons, Assad was forced by America and Britain to destroy them so that he could not use them against his own people, otherwise America and Britain were going to intervene because as Obama said, he had 'crossed the line'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 am

Sassy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I think you will find that it was the rebels who were doing the chemical attacks.....

have a look....

Then tell me I'm wrong.

You did, how wrong can you get.

An independent international body today said evidence “strongly suggests” the Syrian government was behind the chemical attack which massacred hundreds of civilians last month.

Human Rights Watch said the large scale of the strike in Damascus required sophisticated rockets and could only have been carried out by president Bashar Assad’s forces.

However, a US military strike on Syria appeared less likely today after an apparent diplomatic gaffe by secretary of state John Kerry yesterday.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/syria-president-assad-did-gas-his-own-people-says-human-rights-group-report-8806734.html

According to the opposition Syrian National Council (SNC), barrel bomb attacks throughout Syria have killed more than 20,000 people since the conflict began in March 2011.[17] It is estimated that, as of mid-March 2014, between 5,000 to 6,000 barrel bombs have been dropped during the war and their use has escalated.[18] Aleppo has been the focal point of the Syrian government's use of barrel bombs.[19] Over time, regime forces have refined their use of the barrel bomb to cause maximum damage - dropping one device and then waiting 10 to 30 minutes to drop another bomb on the same location.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrel_bomb#Syria   (I presume you know what a barrel bomb is and the terror it causes?)

Oh, and while you are at it, would you like to tell me, if it was the opposition that was using Chemical Weapons, Assad was forced by America and Britain to destroy them so that he could not use them against his own people, otherwise America and Britain were going to intervene because as Obama said, he had 'crossed the line'?

Don't hit him with evidence like that. He'll just brush it off as Waffle, lies and spin.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 am

Even Cameron trying to get Parliament to agree to fighting Assad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:18 am

Really....???

Let's support the nice friendly rebels in Syria but now they are taking over Iraq we have to help fight against them......

You lefties are mental!

Anyway, here's the evidence, don't know why I'm bothering because you will only deny it and carry on spouting your nonsense......

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4969-according-to-us-right-wing-politician-bashar-assad-is-a-heroic-defender-of-religious-freedom

You do know Syrian rebels were arrested in turkey with sarin don't you.....?

And there's plenty more links saying the same too.

Anyway, happy reading.......

The truth is out there.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:51 am

Sassy wrote:Even Cameron trying to get Parliament to agree to fighting Assad!

of course he is Cameron is a retard

he is supporting terrorism and genocide in Syria, same as he is doing in ukraine

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:53 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

of course he is Cameron is a retard

he is supporting terrorism and  genocide in Syria, same as he is doing in ukraine  

clown 

SO SAYS smelly'  !!!

Multimillionaire, returned serviceman and war hero, happy family man, I.Q. of 270+, self-declared expert on Middle East terrorism, highly regarded man about town..
AND all of these impossible dreams achieved before his 17th birthday !    lol!

Hi Bee

Its odd that using his illogical views, that anyone supporting the rebel Russians in Ukraine and supporting Assad who has carried out atrocities as well, are thus then  supporting genocide and terrorism.

Sadly not only does smelly lack any moral values, but lacks common sense as seen.

Which reminds me, I asked where his loyalties were with SA or Britain?
He avoided this last time like the plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 am

Lone Wolf wrote:::D:: 

Smelly is probably also maintaining his membership in various SA white supremacist/nationalist groups on the sly ~ just in case he has to flee back home at some later date...

Basketball 

AND ~ let's not all forget, either, that smellybum', Tommy, Tess' and company all seem to believe that Hawaii is a part of Kenya ! Or so they have declared previously during similarly idiotic rants..   pirat
I've never said that, you pathetic child. I know you need to practise your italics and smileys, but try to print something grown-up once in a while, there's a good boy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:54 am

Lone Wolf wrote:::D:: 

Smelly is probably also maintaining his membership in various SA white supremacist/nationalist groups on the sly ~ just in case he has to flee back home at some later date...

Basketball 

AND ~ let's not all forget, either, that smellybum', Tommy, Tess' and company all seem to believe that Hawaii is a part of Kenya ! Or so they have declared previously during similarly idiotic rants..   pirat

Sad to say smelly is not that stupid get involved in the running of the organisation, he is just another Joseph Goebbels, he just preaches the hate, a kind of far right Anjem Choudary.
He tries to poorly come off as respectable and educated and as seen falls at the first hurdle.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:40 am

lovedust wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

Are you 'heavenly father'?
No. I've been posting with this name for about 3 years now, on DS, dogs and DTV. Now can you try playing the ball and not the man, or can you not bring yourself to condemn this latest wave of so called Brits fighting for a desert moon god halfway across the world?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:44 am

Sassy wrote:Even Cameron trying to get Parliament to agree to fighting Assad!
Yes, cos he's a spineless liberal for whom islam can do no wrong...just like his best bud Obama. Assad might not be the good guy in the conflict but if he fell and the rebels took power what would follow would be 1000 times worse, especially for Syrian Christians and Alawites. Cameron wants to arm the sort of people who carry out public beheadings and other types of executions...nice bloke.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Lonewolf wrote:JUST AS full of lies and bullshit and vacuous bluster as always, irregardless of what silly and puerile new names you keep giving yourself, you perverted and senile traitorous old flake...

ISLAMIST terror groups have never been "tolerated", "allowed" or encouraged in Western countries ~ no matter how you so dearly and obviously desire that it were so..
You've clearly got me confused with someone else, might want to get yourself checked for dementia before you start implying I've got it. Terror groups might be illegal but countless preachers who support and incite terrorism are walking free, because the police are too reluctant or too scared of dealing with them. Even in our prisons, islamist gangs are allowed to radicalise other inmates - you can't dispute this so don't even try.
Lonewolf wrote:"IT REMAINS illegal for one's country's citizens to go and fight in other nation's armed forces or terrorist groups in this manner, despite the ignorant lies that you, Tommy and smelly' like to try on.
The point is there are thousands of radical muslims in this country who are hellbent on doing harm to us infidels. We don't see this with ANY other group of immigrant origin, whether religious or not. And yet people like you still say islam is unfairly singled out - bullshit.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Really....???
Let's support the nice friendly rebels in Syria but now they are taking over Iraq we have to help fight against them......
You lefties are mental!
Anyway, here's the evidence, don't know why I'm bothering because you will only deny it and carry on spouting your nonsense......
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4969-according-to-us-right-wing-politician-bashar-assad-is-a-heroic-defender-of-religious-freedom

So nothing to say about this Sassy???

Thought so!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Really....???
You lefties are mental!

So nothing to say about this Sassy???

Thought so!!!

Did you think you were being clever Tommy, putting that when I wasn't here to big yourself up?   Thought so!!!!

Yes, the rebels had some sarin, but Assad had stocks and stocks and stocks of it and was proven to use it on his own civilians, which was why the UN had to go there and why he was forced to destroy his chemical weapons to stop the West stepping in.

Assad's Air War Against Syrian Civilians Has Reached Barbaric Proportions

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has been ruthlessly bombing towns under opposition control since July.

This week two report details, for the first time, the stunning extent of the indiscriminate death from above.

An investigation by Human Rights Watch (HRW) found the Syrian Air Force "has repeatedly carried out indiscriminate, and in some cases deliberate, air strikes against civilians."

HRW's 80-page report draws from visits to 50 sites of government air strikes in opposition-controlled areas in Aleppo, Idlib, and Latakia governorates as well as more than 140 interviews with witnesses and victims. The researchers believe that more than 4,000 civilians have been killed by aerial attacks.

Ole Solvang of Human Rights Watch told EA Worldview that in "virtually all cases we documented the strikes did not hit any legitimate targets."

While armed rebels have also been found to commit war crimes during the two-year conflict, many of the perpetrators in those instances are foreign jihadists, not Syrians like Assad, and they don't have airplanes.

Documentarian Olly Lambert went to a village of al Bara in the Idlib province. He was the only journalist around for miles. As he was interviewing a Syrian rebel leader, a regime airstrike hit 300 meters from where he was standing. He kept the cameras rolling and the next 30 minutes show the grim reality that many civilians face.

Here's what Lambert says near the end:

"I haven't watched this footage through in its entirety for a few months now. The thing that stays with me is this sort of other worldliness of it. It really was like stepping into some weird concrete nightmare. Nothing makes sense. Nothing is clear."

Here's Lambert's report from al-Bara (WARNING: GRAPHIC):

And there's no doubt the bombing campaign is a calculated tactic.

"The air force is extremely important for Assad right now," said Joseph Holliday, a Syria analyst at the Washington-based Institute for the Study of War, told The Associated Press. "It has allowed Assad to prevent rebels from establishing a part of Syria where people can be safe and the opposition can focus on governing the place."

Last year Assad decided to pull troops from non-significant areas only to bomb bread lines and force the population to live under rebel rule without basic necessities in the hopes of turning civilians against militant rebels.

"The aim of the airstrikes appears to be to terrorize civilians from the air, particularly in the opposition-controlled areas where they would otherwise be fairly safe from any effects of fighting," Solvang told the AP.

Assad's troops have carried out massacres in other ways as well. Defected Syrian soldiers have told "grisly stories of how their units executed unarmed civilians for demonstrating against the Assad regime."

This week, after rebels captured ground in the southern province of Daraa, government forces launched an all-out assault on two towns in the area. At least 57 people were killed, some in cold blood.

Furthermore, Western nations have "hard evidence" that the Syrian army has deployed chemical weapons have been used at least once. At least six people died in an apparent chemical attack in Homs in December.

The evidence against Assad goes as far as suggesting that he staged a massacre for political gain. On March 21 international news agencies reported that a "large explosion killed at least 42 people inside a central Damascus mosque." The regime said that the blast, which killed pro-Assad cleric Mohammad al-Bouti, was the work of a suicide bomber.

But this week a video of that attack surfaced showing small explosion in front of Bouti (who died in the aftermath), which has Syrian journalists such as Hassan Hassan wondering:

How were the 40-plus people killed? The bomb could not have killed the other people, as even the people sitting less than a meter away from him were hardly affected. Why, then, has the regime insisted it was a suicide bombing that killed the cleric? ... Activists have alleged that many of those who died were shot at a point-blank range.

The evidence is piling up in the form of civilians corpses. Notwithstanding heinous acts committed by extremist rebels, it's becoming harder to give Assad the benefit of the doubt.

Here's a video describing the HRW report (WARNING: GRAPHIC):

http://www.businessinsider.com/assad-is-killing-his-own-people-2013-4

That was last year, before it was proved he had used chemical weapons against civilians.   The two videos on the link are extremely graphic

Since then he has resorted to barrel bombs against civilians now he can't use chemical weapons.   Have you any idea how barbaric they are and what they do to the human body.

Do you know why resistance started against him?

The first structures to form in the Syrian uprising were local protest-organizing committees. These formed in April, 2011, as protesters graduated from spontaneous protests to protests organized by meetings beforehand.

"The core of the grassroots civil opposition is the youth, mainly from the working and middle-classes, in which women and diverse religious and ethnic groups play active roles. Many of these activists remain non-affiliated to traditional political ideologies but are motivated by concerns for freedom, dignity, social justice and basic human rights." [1]

The first phase of the Syrian Revolution, from March 2011 until the start of August 2011, was characterized by a consensus for nonviolent struggle among the uprising's participants. Thus the conflict cannot be characterized as a "civil war" until the organization of armed struggle began on the anti-government side. This occurred on 29 July 2011, allowing the conflict to meet the international political definition of "civil war."

Opposition groups in Syria took a new turn in 2011 during the Syrian Civil War as they united to form the Syrian National Council (SNC),[2] which has received significant international support and recognition as a partner for dialogue. The Syrian National Council has been recognised or supported in some capacity by at least 17 member states of the United Nations, with three of those (France, United Kingdom and the United States) being permanent members of the Security Council.[3][4][5][6][7][8] A new opposition umbrella group — the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces — was formed in November 2012 and has gained recognition as the "legitimate representative of the Syrian people" by the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (CCASG) and as a "representative of aspirations of Syrian people" by the Arab League.[9]

The Ba'ath Party seized power in Syria in 1963 after a coup d'état. The head of state since 1971 has been a member of the al-Assad family, beginning with Hafez al-Assad (1971–2000). Syria was under emergency law from the time of the 1963 Syrian coup d'état until 21 April 2011, when it was rescinded by Bashar al-Assad, Hafez's eldest surviving son and the current President of Syria.[10] As the revolutionary wave commonly referred to as the Arab Spring began to take shape in early 2011, Syrian protesters began consolidating opposition councils.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_opposition

So what did Assad do to these people?   He began bombing them, destroying his own country and his own people, hundreds of thousands of them, men, women and children.  Torture was and is the norm.

Well Tommy, if it had been your country I expect you would have said, he has a right to govern, he is our ruler, we have no rights, because that's the kind of person you are, bowing and scraping to authority and cap doffing at every opportunity.

Others have more guts.

Last edited by Sassy on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:59 pm

You do know that some people lie when it's war Sassy.

Oh, and in peace, too.

Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:00 pm

What the hell are you talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Sassy wrote:What the hell are you talking about.

The UN saying this, that and everything else.

Assad saying this, that and everything else.

The "rebels"...

The civilians...

Crikey, even some English gentlemen have been known to lie to plebs like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:06 pm

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Sorry Andy, I'm really cracking up here over that, that is just soooooooooooooooo funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:25 pm

You are still in denial Sassy!!!!

Try reading the links here.....

There is no proof Assad was responsible for any chemical attack.

In fact there is more evidence chemical attacks have been done by the rebels.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html

http://rt.com/news/rebels-chemical-weapons-syria-927/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-mainstream-now-admits-that-the-syrian-rebels-have-chemical-weapons/5363039

With Syrian rebels actually being arrested in turkey WITH sarin!!!!

Link here......

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/06/01/syri-j01.html

Religious freedom is protected by Assad govt with Jews and Christians free from persecution.

Something that sadly is Not seen in other Muslim controlled places.

When will you start to realise that your image of some nice friendly happy clappy muslims being picked on for no reason by Assad is just plain wrong?

These are brutal Islamic militants trying to take over the country.

And now they have moved to Iraq and are doing exactly the same there!!!

The order to destro the chemicals was not because Assad had them, but because the rebels had a good chance of getting hold of them, which they did, and used!!!

Read the links Sassy......

And I posted that last night with no reply all day, even though you had been on here today already and ignored it, so I posted it again just for you!!!

I've got you accusing me of trying to be clever in some way by posting stuff up for you when you aren't even here.... If I wanted to post something for you, why would I wait for you not to be here?????

It kind of defeats the object somewhat don't you think?????

And I've got dodge accusing me of frantically searching away on google to try to dig myself out of a hole I'm not even in and doesn't even exist!!!

All because I am busy doing something else and haven't replied to a post I haven't even seen...!!!!

You lefties are a right bunch of loonies aren't you the way your twisted minds work...!?

Anyway.... anything to say about the links I have provided????

I suppose they are all wrong too are they....????

And of course, you know best don't you.......
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Yea right Tommy, I said I know they had some, compared to the stocks and stocks that Assad was made to destroy and the amount he has been proved to have used on civilians, it was a trifling amount, although they should not have had it.

Assad has killed, tortured, injured, millions of his own people, destroyed his own cities and has millions of his people refugess and starving and that has been proved, documented, filmed and written down for history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:41 pm

You obviously are stil suffering from denial.....

Here try again.....

There is no proof Assad was responsible for any chemical attack.

In fact there is more evidence chemical attacks have been done by the rebels.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-mainstream-now-admits-that-the-syrian-rebels-have-chemical-weapons/5363039

With Syrian rebels actually being arrested in turkey WITH sarin!!!!

Link here......

Are you saying all these are wrong, but you know better and are right...????
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Forensic Details in U.N. Report Point to Assad’s Use of Gas

A United Nations report released on Monday confirmed that a deadly chemical arms attack caused a mass killing in Syria last month and for the first time provided extensive forensic details of the weapons used, which strongly implicated the Syrian government.

While the report’s authors did not assign blame for the attack on the outskirts of Damascus, the details it documented included the large size and particular shape of the munitions and the precise direction from which two of them had been fired.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/17/world/europe/syria-united-nations.html?_r=0

It was confirmed that the weapon size and shape meant they could only have come from government forces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:08 pm

You are obviously not reading properly.....

UN accuses Syrian rebels of chemical weapons use

Syrian rebels have made use of the deadly nerve agent sarin in their war-torn country's conflict, UN human rights investigator Carla del Ponte has said.

"According to the testimonies we have gathered, the rebels have used chemical weapons, making use of sarin gas," del Ponte, a former war crimes prosecutor, said in an interview with Swiss radio late on Sunday.

"We still have to deepen our investigation, verify and confirm (the findings) through new witness testimony, but according to what we have established so far, it is at the moment opponents of the regime who are using sarin gas," she added.

The Mainstream Now Admits that the Syrian Rebels Have Chemical Weapons

"...the UN report contains some damning information related to the rebels and chem weapons: “The United Nations Mission remains deeply concerned that chemical weapons were used in the ongoing conflict between the parties in the Syrian Arabic Republic, which has added yet another dimension to the continued suffering of the Syrian people,” the report says [emphasis LR's].

The report states that chemical weapons were “probably used” at five sites in Syria during the two-and-a-half year long conflict. Most significant is that at two sites, the victims were Syrian government soldiers, and at another, the victims were regime soldiers and civilians (for initial BBC reporting go here). While the purpose of the investigation was not to establish the culprit in each attack, the report identifies the victims in three out of the five incidents as regime soldiers. This is a tacit UN admission that the rebels possess and have used chemical weapons..."

Rebels conduct new chemical weapons attack in Syria near Turkish border - report

The rebels used chemical weapons in north-eastern Syria near the border with Turkey on Tuesday, a Lebanese TV channel Al-Mayadeen reported.

The toxic shell exploded near a Kurdish defense forces’ checkpoint close to the border with Turkey in the city of Ras al-Ayn al-Hasakah.

The attack was reported by Kurdish defense forces who are conducting military operations against the rebels in the region.

They are quoted as saying they saw toxic yellow smoke that followed the shell explosion, while some of them had symptoms of severe chemical intoxication accompanied by nausea.

The reported chemical attack comes amid the second day of fierce fighting in the town.

The Kurdish forces have successfully repelled several attacks by armed groups of extremists of the Nusra Front ( Jabhat al-Nusra), and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, killing 28 militants.

You do realise that if the rebels have gained access to these chemical weapons, that there is equal chance that they have gained access to the munitions and means also used to fire them don't you...???

Syrian opposition fighters arrested with chemical weapons

In a series of raids in the capital of Istanbul and in the southern provinces of Mersin, Adana and Hatay near the Syrian border, Turkish police rounded up 12 members of Syria’s Al Qaeda-affiliated Al Nusra Front along with chemical weapons materials.

The Turkish media initially reported that police recovered four and a half pounds of sarin, the deadly nerve gas which had earlier been linked to chemical weapons attacks inside Syria.

While widely reported in the Turkish press, the arrests Wednesday have been virtually blacked out by the corporate media in the US. Newspapers like the New York Times, which have openly promoted a US intervention in Syria, citing alleged chemical weapons use by the regime of Bashar al-Assad as a pretext, have posted not a word about the raids in Turkey.

The daily newspaper Zaman reported that “the al-Nusra members had been planning a bomb attack for Thursday in [the Turkish city of] Adana but that the attack was averted when the police caught the suspects. Along with the sarin gas, the police seized a number of handguns, grenades, bullets and documents during their search.”

The city of Adana, approximately 60 miles from the Syrian border, has a sizable Alawite Arab population that is sympathetic to the Syrian government and hostile to the Sunni Islamist forces that have waged the US-backed war for regime change on the ground in Syria.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:49 pm

You don't see the problem with what you have written do you?

'Police seized the gas', so it was small enough to carry away.

The amount Assad had took six months to destroy.

No, the rebels definitely should not have been using Sarin gas. Their targets seem to have been military that some civilians got caught up in, absolutely awful.

However, Assad's targets were civilians, with chemicals, with bombs and now with barrel bombs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:20 am

There is no EVIDENCE Assad has used any chemical weapons.

Can you not read...???

All The evidence suggests it was the rebels.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:45 am

Ignore the conspiracy theories: Assad was behind the Syrian chemical weapons attack

have so far sworn off analysing the latest edition of the long-running conspiracy theory that the chemical weapons attack on the suburbs of Damascus on August 21 was carried out by the rebels rather than the regime of President Bashar al-Assad. However, my esteemed colleague Peter Oborne, who has referred to this conspiracy theory in the past, has brought up this latest version, an article by the American investigative journalist Seymour Hersh in the London Review of Books. So it is worth stating why this piece should not be taken too seriously, and indeed why the publication for which Hersh usually writes – the New Yorker – refused to publish it.

Hersh cites US intelligence sources and a Massachusetts Institute of Technology expert: the first to say that the Obama administration deliberately misled the world about what intelligence had told it about the attacks, and covered up intelligence that suggested that the al-Qaeda wing of the rebel movement had "mastered the mechanics" of making sarin, the gas used in the attack; the second to question whether the rockets used to deliver the chemical warheads belonged to the Assad army and whether their range was long enough for them to have been fired from the originally suggested locations. Hersh's piece is weak, and self-evidently so, which is why I left it before. It makes basic errors, apparently due to trawling other internet stories without cross-referring them to original sources. The most glaring on an issue I have looked into myself is where he disputes a figure cited by the US for the possible number of deaths (1,429) by referring to other estimates. It is not clear why he does this other than to cast a cloud of doubt over other US claims, since presumably he thinks a chemical weapons attack a bad thing whether it killed 500 people or 1,500.

Unfortunately it reveals how casual he has been. He says, for example, that in contrast to the 1,429 figure, Medecins Sans Frontieres estimated the number of deaths to be 355. The briefest of looks at the MSF press release in question would have shown that the 355 figure was for deaths at the three clinics with which it had worked in the areas affected, out of many such clinics (to say nothing of those who were killed instantly and not taken to hospital). The MSF figures if anything lend weight to the US estimate. I cite that as an example. The more important charges Hersh raises, on the intelligence and ballistics, have already been debunked by much closer observers of the conflict than either Hersh or Peter. EA Worldview, a blog of admittedly variable quality produced by academics at the University of Birmingham, alleges that Hersh's primary "intelligence source" is most likely a notorious Bush-era official implicated in spreading false intelligence about Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons programme; ironically, Hersh's source alleges that the person who provided al-Qaeda's local affiliate with the expertise on how to make sarin was a former member of Saddam's chemical weapons team. This source has previously peddled a version of the Hersh story – citing a similar-sounding US intelligence document – to a Christian fundamentalist American website with a long record of finding spurious grounds for attacking President Obama. Hersh's piece contains no details of what either this Iraqi or the rebel group concerned is supposed to have done actually to turn his expertise into reality – but then, as EA Worldview correctly points out, even in its own terms Hersh's article does not show what he says it does.

The administration never claimed to have real-time knowledge of the chemical weapons attack, so the revelation that it did not have that knowledge does not prove it was lying. After the attack, intelligence went through (and translated) intercepts and found conversations by Assad officials discussing the attacks in advance. Hersh calls this "cherry-picking" intelligence, but it is hard to say how else intelligence is produced, other than by trawling sources for relevant information. The ballistics evidence, much of which has been discussed widely since August 21 in newspaper articles, independent reports and expert forums, to none of which has Hersh bothered to refer, has moved well beyond his assertions. It is true that the originally guessed-at location of the missiles' firing point – bases in the Qalamoun mountains north of Damascus – could not have been the sites; but that was already known. As the Brown Moses blogger Eliot Higgins has shown pretty thoroughly, the more likely launch-pad represents an even more devastating indictment of Assad's presumed culpability. The range of the missiles puts the likely firing point in the very place from which a conventional, ground force-led attack on the suburbs in question were launched in the immediate wake of the chemical weapons attack, suggesting it was planned all along as part of a coordinated military assault. Higgins's piece also provides devastating video evidence, from the regime's own propaganda outlets, of its forces on other occasions firing exactly the same types of missile used in the attack, in one case from the same place. As I say, the New Yorker and The Washington Post both rejected the Hersh article, the latter by Hersh's own admission, saying its sourcing was inadequate. The London Review of Books has already been questioned about their decision to publish, and says it was analysed by a "fact-checker" used to dealing with Hersh's work, implying rather curiously that he has his own personal fact-checker, which seems strange and rather counterproductive.

If there really is coherent evidence that substantial parts of the US intelligence apparatus think that Assad wasn't responsible for the attack, it would be good to hear it. Washington has denied the existence of the documents Hersh cites. It doesn't really make sense: we are supposed to believe that the Obama administration lied in order to justify a military intervention in Syria which it clearly didn't want to authorise and which, in the end, it didn't. It makes more sense, given the pressure Obama is under from his allies in the Gulf on this, that he would be keen to discredit the rebels himself. But then we are also supposed to believe that Russia demanded, and Assad agreed, that Syria hand over its known, large stocks of chemical weapons because … his enemies had used exactly the same sort of chemical weapons. Hersh's article doesn't really say anything new, or provide new evidence. It has already been said that sarin can by produced by non-state actors (as in the 1995 Tokyo subway attack) and that some al-Qaeda types have talked about getting their hands on the stuff. However, Hersh's article doesn't argue that they have done so at all, let alone in the very large quantities necessary for the Damascus attacks (the Tokyo subway attack, which took the Japanese terrorists months and millions of dollars to produce, killed 13 people in a confined space).

Meanwhile, the uncontested fact that Assad had vast stockpiles of the stuff, and that they were deployed in advance of a major regime ground attack on the very rebel-held towns targeted, seems rather hard for Occam's commonsensical razor to cut round. I think there is a certain sort of naivety underlying these repeated claims that the rebels did it. It is just so hard to believe that a proper government, run by sensible-seeming people with whom we have done business, could do this sort of thing. It is much easier, psychologically, to blame the crazy, hairy people. But as the history of the 20th century shows, there is no greater mistake than this.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/richardspencer/100250185/ignore-the-conspiracy-theories-assad-was-behind-the-syrian-chemical-weapons-attack/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:32 am

Funny that, it is The UN report that blames the rebels.....

Wow! Even the UN are part of this conspiracy......
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:55 am

You liar, the UN said nothing of the sort:

Sarin gas in attack on Syrian civilians probably government's, says UN
The chemical used in Ghouta district near Damascus in August matches government stockpile and gas used in Khan al-Assal in April last year

The claim was made in a report about human rights abuses released by the global body on Tuesday, which condemned a wide array of atrocities committed throughout the three-year war.

Describing the attack on the Ghouta district near Damascus, the report said: "The perpetrators likely had access to the chemical weapons stockpile of the Syrian military, as well as the expertise and equipment necessary to manipulate safely large amount of chemical agents."

The Syrian military has not reported having lost control of any of its 1,200 tonnes of chemicals, which it is in the process of surrrendering as part of a Russian-brokered deal to avoid US-led air strikes.

Ever since, the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) has been leading a process of verifying then securing and transporting Syria's chemical weapons stocks, a mixture of sarin, mustard gas and precursor chemicals.

The transfer is less than 40% complete and is running several months behind schedule. However, efforts to move the chemicals to the port of Tartous and onward to sites in Europe have been stepped up over the past fortnight.

It is understood that samples from the surrendered sarin have been matched to samples taken in the days after the strike. Investigators also said that another chemical attack in Khan al-Assal, near Aleppo last April "bore the same unique hallmarks" as the Ghouta attack.

The report also condemned the regime's use of barrel bombs – large rudimentary explosives dropped from helicopters, which have caused death and destruction in several cities, especially Aleppo. It said torture and "starvation to submission" were also commonly used tactics in the war, which has killed more than 130,000 people and led to around nine million being displaced.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/06/sarin-gas-attack-civilians-syria-government-un

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:01 am

And the whole thing caused by Assad being a dictator and not letting his people have any political rights and torturing and killing those that have the temerity to demand some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:03 am

Sassy wrote:And the whole thing caused by Assad being a dictator and not letting his people have any political rights and torturing and killing those that have the temerity to demand some.

Yeah because the rebels are made up of so much better people, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:08 am

Oh dear.

The first structures to form in the Syrian uprising were local protest-organizing committees. These formed in April, 2011, as protesters graduated from spontaneous protests to protests organized by meetings beforehand.

"The core of the grassroots civil opposition is the youth, mainly from the working and middle-classes, in which women and diverse religious and ethnic groups play active roles. Many of these activists remain non-affiliated to traditional political ideologies but are motivated by concerns for freedom, dignity, social justice and basic human rights." [1]

The first phase of the Syrian Revolution, from March 2011 until the start of August 2011, was characterized by a consensus for nonviolent struggle among the uprising's participants.

(Link already given above)

The struggle did not become a war until Assad started bombing these people (civilians), imprisoning them and torturing them and systematically destroying the towns and cities they came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:09 am

Sassy wrote:Oh dear.

The first phase of the Syrian Revolution, from March 2011 until the start of August 2011, was characterized by a consensus for nonviolent struggle among the uprising's participants.

The struggle did not become a war until Assad started bombing these people (civilians), imprisoning them and torturing them and systematically destroying the towns and cities they came from.  

I hope you like Syria being a Sharia state then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 am

Summers wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oh dear.

You really don't get the complexities of the situation do you. Why do you think we sent help to the rebels? You think they are all Sharia? One of the problems is that the rebels are made up of a mixture of Sharia muslims and those who are fighting to have a say in the running of their country and not have it run by a dictator, whose family took control of the country years ago and who live in splendor while the citizens struggle unendingly. The fact that the said dictor is happy to kill, maim, torture and starve millions of his own people should give you a clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 am

Sassy wrote:
Summers wrote:

You really don't get the complexities of the situation do you.  

I do actually.
Which is why I'm not stupid enough to think of it as "BIG EVIL DICTATOR" and "THE RIGHTEOUS REBELLION!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:19 am

Assad's Government pulls awful fucking shit but you have to be thick if you think rebel forces haven't done similar and that a large portion of them don't want to impose a regime that will pull more horrible shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:19 am

Summers wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You really don't get the complexities of the situation do you.  

I do actually.
Which is why I'm not stupid enough to think of it as "BIG EVIL DICTATOR" and "THE RIGHTEOUS REBELLION!"

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

You're priceless Queenie, clueless, but priceless.  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:23 am

Summers wrote:Assad's Government pulls awful fucking shit but you have to be thick if you think rebel forces haven't done similar and that a large portion of them don't want to impose a regime that will pull more horrible shit.

Rebel forces haven't done anything near what Assad has done. He's destroyed cities on purpose, killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, made MILLIONS into refugees, imprisoned and tortured thousands and now he is stopping help getting through to thousands of civilians who are starving to death.

I'm off to bed, you go back to la la land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:24 am

Sassy wrote:
Summers wrote:

I do actually.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

You're priceless Queenie, clueless, but priceless.   ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

I'm sure you're very fond of yourself and your little perceived victories on obscure Internet forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:27 am

Proud, of what? Debating as debate is meant to be done and stating facts and knocking down fallacies. Pride does not enter the equation, why should it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:31 am

Sassy wrote: He's destroyed cities on purpose,
The same way British forces did when invading Germany?
Sassy wrote:killed hundreds of thousands of civilians
The same way British forces did when bombing Germany?

Sassy wrote:
It's war made MILLIONS into refugees
You could just as easily say the rebels are at fault for starting shit.
War is war.
War has refugees.
Sassy wrote:
 imprisoned and tortured thousands and now he is stopping help getting through to thousands of civilians who are starving to death.
Won't dispute that.

My whole point is purely that the rebels aren't saints either.
Sassy wrote:
I'm off to bed, you go back to la la land.
Have fun.

Last edited by Summers on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:32 am

Assad is basically the lesser of 2 evils. The rebels are comprised of a bunch of bloodthirsty bastards from all over Europe, the Middle East and North Africa and Chechnya. They're fighting a jihad, for them this isn't about Assad's alleged crimes but establishing a caliphate. What with this and many so called Brits going to fight for ISIS, there really should be a zero tolerance policy on all forms of militant islam in this country.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:36 am

Sassy wrote:Proud, of what?   Debating as debate is meant to be done and stating facts and knocking down fallacies.  Pride does not enter the equation, why should it.

When did I mention pride?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next