NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm your enemy!

+7
Andy
Syl
magica
HoratioTarr
veya_victaous
eddie
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm your enemy! Empty Hello, I'm your enemy!

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:11 pm

All you British conservatives, I'm your worst enemy!

Because I want to come to England and marry edds (now it feels weird to call her by her fake name, but I will), I'm your fucking enemy.

Because I want to try to get a job over there and spend all my money into your economy, but wasn't born here, I'm your enemy.

Because I had the audacity to fall in love with one of your people, I'm your enemy.

Mind you, I don't want any benefits. I'm willing, eager to work. I speak the language. And I'm damned friendly. But I'm your enemy.

Because I'm not English. Even though ... never mind.

Fuck!

Last edited by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm your enemy! Empty Re: Hello, I'm your enemy!

Post by eddie Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 pm

Hello, I'm your enemy! 3489511464

You are such a passionate, funny, clever, Mothafuckin weirdo.

En serio. I love you
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:32 am

yeah, but you sound funny so Hello, I'm your enemy! 2190311264 Hello, I'm your enemy! 2190311264 Hello, I'm your enemy! 2190311264

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:01 am

veya_victaous wrote:yeah, but you sound funny so Hello, I'm your enemy! 2190311264 Hello, I'm your enemy! 2190311264 Hello, I'm your enemy! 2190311264

Howdy, I don't rightly reckon I sound in no ways funny, y'all, and I'm fixin' to get dang-sure steamed if you try sassin' me, ya hear?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:15 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:yeah, but you sound funny so Hello, I'm your enemy! 2190311264 Hello, I'm your enemy! 2190311264 Hello, I'm your enemy! 2190311264

Howdy, I don't rightly reckon I sound in no ways funny, y'all, and I'm fixin' to get dang-sure steamed if you try sassin' me, ya hear?

If It was up to me mate, You be as welcome be as welcome as a couple of Tinnies to a Drover as dry as a dead dingos donga G'Day
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:12 am

veya_victaous wrote:

If It was up to me mate, You be as welcome be as welcome as a couple of Tinnies to a Drover as dry as a dead dingos donga G'Day

No puedo entender lo que dices!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:22 am

un poco de cerveza to a sediento peregrino  Hello, I'm your enemy! 265384880 Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:All you British conservatives, I'm your worst enemy!

Because I want to come to England and marry edds (now it feels weird to call her by her fake name, but I will), I'm your fucking enemy.

Because I want to try to get a job over there and spend all my money into your economy, but wasn't born here, I'm your enemy.

Because I had the audacity to fall in love with one of your people, I'm your enemy.

Mind you, I don't want any benefits. I'm willing, eager to work. I speak the language. And I'm damned friendly. But I'm your enemy.

Fuck!

Stop being negative. Stay positive and positive things will come.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:25 pm

The question I want to ask is, why are you giving up America for here. If I was Eds I'd move there.

I think America is a lovely country.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:All you British conservatives, I'm your worst enemy!

Fuck!

Just for the record Ben, cos you seem confused, British conservatives love British speaking, integrating, hardworking, decent, non criminal folks like yourself from any part of the world and you would be warmly welcomed.

with that attitude you sound like your own worst enemy tbh

#justsaying

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:45 pm

magica wrote:The question I want to ask is, why are you giving up America for here. If I was Eds I'd move there.

There's complications. But yes, I'd move to the States rather than stay here.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
magica wrote:The question I want to ask is, why are you giving up America for here. If I was Eds I'd move there.

There's complications.  But yes, I'd move to the States rather than stay here.  

I have a six year old daughter who I won’t move abroad because she has a great relationship with her dad - he could actually stop me too.

Ben fancies a change and an adventure anyway, he has rather an adventurous spirit like me. Despite his jokes he actually really likes England and probably prefers more English music than I do, too.

He got here and requested a “Beatles night”...... I’m like “what the fuck dude?!” Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:40 pm

gelico wrote:

Fuck!

Just for the record Ben, cos you seem confused, British conservatives love British speaking, integrating, hardworking, decent, non criminal folks like yourself from any part of the world and you would be warmly welcomed.

with that attitude you sound like your own worst enemy tbh

#justsaying

He just needs to let off steam every now and then.

Otherwise he sets fire to things and kills small baby animals.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Ben, you are not my enemy, I doubt you would be the enemy of the vast majority of Brits.
I think you read too much into the negative aspects that some people like to play on....dont believe everything you read in the Brit tabloids.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:59 pm

Syl wrote:Ben, you are not my enemy, I doubt you would be the enemy of the vast majority of Brits.
I think you read too much into the negative aspects that some people like to play on....dont believe everything you read in the Brit tabloids.

He means the UK government aka the Tories aka the Tory voters.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:20 pm

If either of you have any sense, you will delete this thread

Going to PM Eddie to explain why

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:26 pm

Jeez, even I, a mirthless lefty, can see this a thread made in jest.
You must be a really sad humourless fucker no to see that, Didge.

Oh, I forgot. You ARE a humourless fucker.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Jeez, even I, a mirthless lefty, can see this a thread made in jest.

Oh, I forgot. You ARE  a humourless fucker.

That is not what I have explained to Eddie

I knew a brainless fuck, would have zero common sense here and fail to see the danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:37 pm

I don't think it's very funny actually. He's always been a bit of a Brit hater as it is, and now he's going to blame anyone "right wing" for the immigration laws. The laws have existed for a long time, so it's best to check them before making plans.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Didge wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Jeez, even I, a mirthless lefty, can see this a thread made in jest.

Oh, I forgot. You ARE  a humourless fucker.

That is not what I have explained to Eddie

I knew a brainless fuck, would have zero common sense here and fail to see the danger

I have to back didge here, he did have a valid reason.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think it's very funny actually. He's always been a bit of a Brit hater as it is, and now he's going to blame anyone "right wing" for the immigration laws. The laws have existed for a long time, so it's best to check them before making plans.

You have no idea what you’re talking about! He doesn’t hate anyone. That guy is so peaceful by nature he couldn’t hate anyone for being from a country?

What’s wrong with you? I do have a lot of time for you but sometimes you talk some shite, rags.

This thread was made when he was feeling frustrated and fucked off.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think it's very funny actually. He's always been a bit of a Brit hater as it is, and now he's going to blame anyone "right wing" for the immigration laws. The laws have existed for a long time, so it's best to check them before making plans.

You have no idea what you’re talking about! He doesn’t hate anyone. That guy is so peaceful by nature he couldn’t hate anyone for being from a country?

What’s wrong with you? I do have a lot of time for you but sometimes you talk some shite, rags.

He was extremely obnoxious to me in another thread. If he comes over here he should learn some manners. Also, he's just whinging about "right wing" immigration laws - he does enough whinging about the "right wing" as it is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:15 pm

I think almost everyone is now realising how unfair our right wing immigration rules are.
So much so, Mayhem has spent the last few days apologizing to MP's, the Windrush generation and to virtually every head of the Commonwealth  countries.
The rules are a shambolic racist throwback to the dark days of "no blacks, dogs or Irish".
And they are an embarrassment to every decent person in the UK.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I think almost everyone is now realising how unfair our right wing immigration rules are.
So much so, Mayhem has spent the last few days apologizing to MP's, the Windrush generation and to virtually every head of the Commonwealth  countries.
The rules are a shambolic racist throwback to the datk days of "no blags, dogs or Irish".
And they are an embarrassment to every decent person in the UK.

What were the laws about US citizens coming to live here under Labour?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:30 pm

The issue is the law discriminates on love

And uses the issue of people taking the piss with benefits to deny people entry into the country.

I fail to see how and why such a law is needed.

Those on Universal credit have to pay back through their tax reliefs

In other words, what they get in benefits comes off what they get tax free.

So why is such a law then even needed.

Its why such a law has failed to curb any numbers on immigration

Universal credit is not a free money given to people, as the Governement claws this back of those people claiming over time when they do work.

The idea is to help these people back in to work

The reality is a number of people abused this through arranged/forced marriages and even worse child brides. They litterally went abroad and had some poor young girl arranged into a marriage and brought back to the UK. Who then when in the UK was made to stay at home and then they took advantage of the benifits system.

What is wrong there, is the law on child brides and arranged marriages, that in many cases the bride has no say in this. A law needs to be tackled round this to protect girls basically forced into marriage by their families. Not then use this to punish everyone else, who are in love that want to live together here.

Its discriminating against people of working age, who can work and want to live here with their love.

Last edited by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

He was extremely obnoxious to me in another thread. If he comes over here he should learn some manners. Also, he's just whinging about "right wing" immigration laws - he does enough whinging about the "right wing" as it is.

Yeah he was a little harsh on you, I do agree, but you know, we are all allowed to be pissed off, right?
As for manners, Jesus, you couldn’t meet more of a gentleman than him.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Didge wrote:The issue is the law discriminates on love

And uses the issue of people taking the piss with benefits to deny people entry into the country.

Universal credit is not a free money given to people, as the Governement claws this back of those people claiming over time when they do work.

The reality is a number of people abused this through arranged/forced marriages and even worse child brides. They litterally went abroad and had some poor young girl arranged into a marriage and brought back to the UK. Who then when in the UK was made to stay at home and then they took advantage of the benifits system.

What is wrong there, is the law on child brides and arranged marriages, that in many cases the bride has no say in this. A law needs to be tackled round this to protect girls basically forced into marriage by their families. Not then use this to punish everyone else, who are in love that want to live together here.

Its discriminating against people of working age, who can work and want to live here with their love.

Could you explain that further? It makes no sense.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yeah he was a little harsh on you, I do agree, but you know, we are all allowed to be pissed off, right?

He doesn't need to be pissed off with me, and he was downright rude, not a "little harsh".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:The issue is the law discriminates on love

They reduce their tax allowance when they are back working

They thus claw the money back they have given out on benefits

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:44 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Can you link to the info on that? I never heard that before.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Can you link to the info on that? I never heard that before.

I dont have a link, sorry Rags

I just helped a friend, who was back in work and worked out, this is what they are doing

He lost around 5,000 in tax relief. He had a unique code and saw, that they must be clawing this back

He only worked and earned around 11,000 and was taxed on 5,500 of his earnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:53 pm

emergency tax???

what was the letter of his tax code?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He doesn't need to be pissed off with me, and he was downright rude, not a "little harsh".

Rags, it’s forum, people get pissed off, you’ve been pissed off with lots of posters and also been quite rude yourself on occasion.
You’ve been on forums a long time, stop acting like a baby. I agreed it was harsh but no one butchered your cat and ate it ffs.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Lord Foul wrote:emergency tax???

what was the letter of his tax code?

It was not emergency tax mate

It was wierd reading his wage slips and all I could figure, is they must reduce the tax relief, when they are earning again.

He was getting like 20 hours a week work, which improved and it was never more than 37.5 hours.

I looked over many of his wage slips and he was only entittled to 5,500 tax relief

I think this is what they are doing

I cannot be sure, but, it seemed to me, there was no other explantion

He has no ex wife of kids and yet paid tax on near half his earnings and its not the emergency tax code.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:58 pm

he should ask the inland revenue for an explanation
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:he should ask the inland revenue for an explanation

I did mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Rags, it’s  forum, people get pissed off, you’ve been pissed off with lots of posters and also been quite rude yourself on occasion.
You’ve been on forums a long time, stop acting like a baby. I agreed it was harsh but no one butchered your cat and ate it ffs.

Maybe I'm a little tired of people taking out their frustrations on me. It's not my fault he can't come here or whatever. Trying to blame me makes you as bad as him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:08 pm

I never heard of the personal tax allowance going down after someone had been on benefits. There's bound to be another explanation.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I never heard of the personal tax allowance going down after someone had been on benefits. There's bound to be another explanation.

Its wierd Rags, but its the only explantion, I came up with.

I could be wrong, and interested to understand if others have had this happen.

Be good if people ask around, he is the only one I know that is on benefits

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Rags, it’s  forum, people get pissed off, you’ve been pissed off with lots of posters and also been quite rude yourself on occasion.

Maybe I'm a little tired of people taking out their frustrations on me. It's not my fault he can't come here or whatever. Trying to blame me makes you as bad as him.

I understand how that feels, I have times when people take their frustrations out on me too and it isn’t nice, but I always try and remember that they mostly don’t mean it and it’s not personal.

I wasn’t trying to blame you. I was merely trying to remind you that we are all human.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I understand how that feels, I have times when people take their frustrations out on me too and it isn’t nice, but I always try and remember that they mostly don’t mean it and it’s not personal.

I wasn’t trying to blame you. I was merely trying to remind you that we are all human.

You are blaming me - saying I'm "acting like a baby". He was the one who was rude and obnoxious just because I had a different opinion to him.

Anyway, you can both get stuffed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I never heard of the personal tax allowance going down after someone had been on benefits. There's bound to be another explanation.

Hmmm, so there was no explanation from the tax people? He might be in line for a nice tax rebate.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:19 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

There's complications.  But yes, I'd move to the States rather than stay here.  

I have a six year old daughter who I won’t move abroad because she has a great relationship with her dad - he could actually stop me too.

Ben fancies a change and an adventure anyway, he has rather an adventurous spirit like me.  Despite his jokes he actually really likes England and probably prefers more English music than I do, too.

He got here and requested a “Beatles night”...... I’m like “what the fuck dude?!” Rolling Eyes

Laughing a man after my own heart, luv the Beatles too.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hmmm, so there was no explanation from the tax people? He might be in line for a nice tax rebate.

No, just a break down in a letter, no different from his monthly universal credit letter

I just find it very wierd. Have no issue if people pay back, but it should be something that everyone knows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You are blaming me - saying I'm "acting like a baby". He was the one who was rude and obnoxious just because I had a different opinion to him.

Your opinions keep me from the life I want and you expect me to just sit here and be pleasant about it ... Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Your opinions keep me from the life I want and you expect me to just sit here and be pleasant about it ... Rolling Eyes

There's your book title!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:42 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There's your book title!

Hahahaha no, it’s not quite right. Doesn’t say what the crux of the story is.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

First of all, I didn't know you were from Ethiopia, and secondly, It's the first I've heard of my opinion influencing the British Government. Still, it's nice to know that my opinions are so powerful. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Congratulations on your impending nuptials, Ben & Eddie. True Love is a powerful force and it eventually conquers every obstacle placed before it. Hold on to that thought! flower cheers

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Britain is like a Disneyland for yanks...only smaller. It has settings and props, and is occupied by character actors who speak in strange-sounding grunts and coos. It's all very Harry-Potter like, and there's no entrance fee.

Who wouldn't wanna live in a fantasy?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down