NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Limit Would You Put On The Population Of England?

3 posters

Go down

What Limit Would You Put On The Population Of England? Empty What Limit Would You Put On The Population Of England?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:08 pm

10th June 2014

60 million?

100 million?

200 million?

Back to top Go down

What Limit Would You Put On The Population Of England? Empty Re: What Limit Would You Put On The Population Of England?

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:43 pm

We don't want or need any more immigrants.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What Limit Would You Put On The Population Of England? Empty Re: What Limit Would You Put On The Population Of England?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Thank you for your answer Tommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:04 pm

I would allow only qualified people to come here s our needs demand. The rest we need like a hole in the head.

Of course I have common sense to listen to the lefties on here unlimited numbers are fine if hey are benefit dependent or low earners they will vote Labour so that's OK then.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Keep lying Drinky. There isn't one person on this forum who agrees with unlimited immigration, but you keep proving Conservatives are liars through and through. The people pressing for more immigration are businesses, and you want to give them tax breaks for doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Sassy wrote:Keep lying Drinky.   There isn't one person on this forum who agrees with unlimited immigration, but you keep proving Conservatives are liars through and through.   The people pressing for more immigration are businesses, and you want to give them tax breaks for doing so.

I'm not lying Labour did who you pretended not to support. They secretly let in far more immigrants whilst pretending they were not you double lied because you said you didn't support them for ages and now you say you do when their deception is n the open. Lying dear Lady is a subject about which you know a great deal. You never stop lying.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:25 pm

I didn't 'pretend' anything. I voted for Bob Russell because he was and is a very good MP. However, after the four years of the mess that has been made, and the fact I have moved, and at the moment have a Conservative MP (who even the Conservatives want rid of), now I vote Labour. And Drinky, you have just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt you are Drinky haven't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Labour denied the mass immigration was even happening.

Shouted down anyone for daring to mention it.

The SIXHIRB label is still a hovering big stick that people are still too scared to say anything for fear of it.

Sassy, you say you and everyone is against unlimited immigration.

So you are against our EU membership....?

As free movement and unlimited immigration is a non negotiable part of that.

???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:19 pm

No, I'm for limiting immigration from the rest of the world, because we have to. But I am most definitely for the EU and being able to move around freely within it. You talk as if all the EU comes to the UK.

There are more UK citizens in the EU then there are non-British EU citizens in the UK. Some people are scared that if Britain shuts it's borders to EU citizens, the EU will do the same to British citizens (British citizens will essentially be treated like Americans or Canadians in the EU) and there will be a massive surge of British people back to the UK (around 1.4 million people).

http://ukineurope.com/immigration.html

Also (from the same web site so you can verify that it is true), non working EU citizens have limited rights to free movement - Any stay beyond three months is limited to those who are workers, students, self-employed or self-sufficient.

If I was a young person starting out now, I'd be thrilled that I could work anywhere in Europe, and having just come back from Spain and seeing how many Brits there were working in the little bit I was in, I guess a lot of them agree with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:50 pm

So white Europeans is ok but brown and black and slanty eyes is to be stopped eh...???

And you call me racist.....!!!

But using your logic, the rest of THe world will stop any of us travelling or visiting there or working there too won't they...???

My mates in Singapore and Australia will be fucked then won't they?

And after all this, you still have not addressed the fact that we will still have the potential of unlimited immigration. As this would remain for EU nations.

You contradict yourself.

Or are you just trying to have it both ways again like a leftie always does...???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Don't be a fool all your life, there are many people outside the EU who are white and there are many people inside the EU that aren't.  Rolling Eyes 

Did the fact that more people from the UK work in Europe than Europeans work in UK put a spoke in your wheel by any chance?

We have a written signed treaty with the EU, which is a defined area with people working in it.   We don't have a signed treaty with the rest of the world and it is a much larger number.

How were you about the Commonwealth BTW.   Every member of the Commonwealth had the right to a British passport and the right to live here, did you know that?

And will you please stop putting bloody great gaps between your sentences, it's very annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:02 am

Sassy wrote:I didn't 'pretend' anything.   I voted for Bob Russell because he was and is a very good MP.   However, after the four years of the mess that has been made, and the fact I have moved, and at the moment have a Conservative MP (who even the Conservatives want rid of), now I vote Labour.    And Drinky, you have just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt you are Drinky haven't you?

No I have proved you are a lying bitch without any scruples whatsoever. I'm Fred and happy to remain Fred thank you. We all know you are a lying underhanded bitch many still have the knives in their backs.

Do you practice lying or are you a natural.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:09 am

Oh Drinky, you know I am telling the truth and you can't stand it. The only one lying is you, pretending you are not Drinky. You see, the only man who is so low he speaks to me like that is you Drinky, and you just can't help yourself can you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:19 am

the white elephant in the roo...which NONE of these immigration lovers will admit to is....all a non EU person has to do is enter as a "refugee" thorough spain and they will give em a eu passport....which makes em EU citizens...and then they come here...so if you think eu membership is ONLY about "free movement" within the EU forget it..it aint...its an open door to anyone on the planet....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:30 am

Under Article 22, Spanish nationality can also be acquired by residence in Spain. To apply for naturalisation by residence it is necessary for the individual to have lived in Spain for:[10]

ten years, or
five years if the individual is a refugee, or
two years if the individual is a national of a country of Iberoamerica, Andorra, Philippines, Equatorial Guinea, Portugal, or if the individual is a Sephardi Jew; or
one year for those individuals:
born in Spanish territory, or
those who did not exercise their right to their nationality by option within the established period of time, or
those who had been under legal tutelage or protection of a Spanish citizen or institution for two consecutive years,
those who had been married for one year to a Spanish national and are not separated legally or de facto, or
those widowers of a Spanish national if at the time of death they had not been legally or de facto separated, or
those born outside of Spain, if one of their parents or grandparents had been originally Spanish (i.e. Spanish by origin).

Nationals of Iberoamerica, Andorra, Philippines, Equatorial Guinea and Portugal must be natural born citizens of their respective countries. That is, individuals who acquire the nationality of the said countries by naturalisation would still have to live ten years in Spain before applying for nationality by residence.[11]

In 2012, the Government of Spain approved a measure that would allow Sephardi Jews to obtain the Spanish nationality automatically by naturalisation, thus bypassing the residency requirement as explained above. Applicants must provide a Certification from the Federation of Jewish Communities of Spain, to accredit that she or he is Sephardi.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_nationality_law

A refugee travel document (also called a 1951 Convention travel document or Geneva passport) is a travel document issued to a refugee by the state in which she or he normally resides allowing him or her to travel outside that state and to return there. Refugees are unlikely to be able to obtain passports from their state of nationality (from which they have sought asylum) and therefore need travel documents so that they might engage in international travel.

The 145 states which are parties to the 1951 Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees are obliged to issue travel documents to refugees lawfully resident in their territory.[1]

Refugee travel documents are passport-like booklets. Their cover bears the words "Travel Document" in English and French (and often in the language of the issuing state), as well as the date of the convention: 28 July 1951. The documents were originally grey, though some countries now issue them in other colours, with two diagonal lines in the upper left corner of the front cover.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_travel_document

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:39 am

So still by your logic we will still have potential unlimited immigration which you have said you are against.
So still contradicting yourself...
And also anyone here will be stopped going outside EU if non EU was stopped.
All in The name of equality mind...
What a mixed up mind you lefties have.
And There aren't that many non white in EU who would be migrating here so mainly a non white policy you advocate.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:44 am

You overvalue yourself Tommy, most people in the EU don't want to come to the UK, as the figures show, it's the other way round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:20 am

You trip yourself up with your own waffle Sassy.

You claim to be against unlimited immigration while praising a system that still leaves us completely open to it.

You say that if we regained control of our borders from EU, that it would mean stopping all EU immigration or travel, and they would stop all of us in return.

But then advocate stopping all non EU immigration, but don't apply the same logic that they would stop all of us from going anywhere outside EU.....

Or do you want to have the arguments both ways like a typical leftie...???

I think it is you who overvalue YOURSELF Sassy.

And as shown, again, completely stunned by the logic and left in a mess of confused leftie contradictions, so much so that you no longer know what you are saying, or more importantly, what you think you should be saying as your leftie programming has crashed in an endless loop of anomalies.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:24 am

I'm for free movement within the EU, which still has rules to it as I showed you, and controlled immigration from outside the EU. If you can't get your head round that, tough shit. I can't say it bothers me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:44 am

EU free movement means unlimited immigration, and you said you want to stop non EU immigration as that is what we have to do.

Keep digging Sassy.......

I've told Didge this many times and I'll tell you The same....

If you want to get clever with me, you have to back it up with intelligence.

Night night......
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:45 am

Oh and one more thing.........

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:28 am

Guess what Tommy

If you can't get your head around a treaty making rules for the EU different to the rest of the world

You wouldn't know intelligence

Because you have never had any

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:39 am

I'd say 50 million.

And you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:29 am

200 million Andy, so you can all be nice and cosy.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:46 am

Have them all in Scotland jd,? there's plenty of room.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:54 am

nicko wrote:Have them all in Scotland jd,?  there's plenty of room.

We have many happy immigrants do-existing with many happy Scots Nicko!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:13 am

Joke jd.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:36 am

nicko wrote:Joke jd.

Laughing Laughing ...you played that well Nicko! cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:41 pm

I still say 50 million.

Anybody want to give their own figure?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down