NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man caught stuffing a beheaded swan into a backpack apologises

+5
scrat
veya_victaous
eddie
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

man caught stuffing a beheaded swan into a backpack apologises  - Page 3 Empty man caught stuffing a beheaded swan into a backpack apologises

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Turkish man caught stuffing a beheaded swan into a backpack has apologised and said he did not know what type of bird it was - but that it had 'tasted nice'.

Hasan Fidan was arrested after an angler saw him bundle the dead bird into his bag at Bennett's Lake in Hildenbough, Kent, and handed a photograph of him doing so to police.

The 46-year-old has now been fined £110 by magistrates and ordered to pay a further £85 in costs and a £20 victim surcharge after he admitted killing the swan on March 18 this year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2646337/Im-sorry-I-didnt-know-type-bird-It-tasted-nice-Turkish-man-caught-stuffing-beheaded-swan-backpack-apologises.html#ixzz33VLBnQGA

The bastards were caught doing that to the swans and geese in our town pond in Ennis. I just wonder how many birds they've already killed before this one was caught.

Back to top Go down

man caught stuffing a beheaded swan into a backpack apologises  - Page 3 Empty Re: man caught stuffing a beheaded swan into a backpack apologises

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Which is pretty much the only reason you have no problem with this

That is complete bullshit Smelly, apart form being a protected species, what is the difference with a swan and a pheasant?..

Please remember some people eat dogs in China ffs!

But what is the difference?, it sounds shocking because Swans are to on our menu and are a protected species and are regarded as graceful, so would it seem also shocking if someone killed a dog here and eat it...they are pets and the shock disgusts us as we do not think of them as food...

Your hyperventilating because this guy is Turkish Smelly...but mostly and mainly , because he is most likely MULSIM.

What's the difference between a swan and lee rigby?!

Both murdered by Muslims but hey oh I hear you shrug "it's only a few"

Back to top Go down

man caught stuffing a beheaded swan into a backpack apologises  - Page 3 Empty Re: man caught stuffing a beheaded swan into a backpack apologises

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:53 pm

nicko wrote:If you want it to be civel, tell didge, bye you way the reply was in the original post as I was replying to didges insults. or don't you notice them?

Why have you not told tess to be civil then Nicko, or am I eposing again why it is so funny why you are looking ever so silly now with again offering no view to counter why this was not a serious crime.

The reality is he was unemployed and killed a swan and as seen by the law it was dealt with by a fine, which was a appropriate, nobody has yet countered these points since this morning accept you have badly tried to deflect from this with claims of abuse which again Tess started this morning calling me countless childish names, which she was shown to be ignorant on the history of the bird also.
It seems you are being exposed for defending ignorance after all by all these side show distractions

How sad

Let me know when you have this fountain of knowledge here to counter my points

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Anyone care to decrypt didges pigeon English for me?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:57 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Anyone care to decrypt didges pigeon English for me?!

I wrote it that way for you after exposing you cannot understand British law or the language

Bless, you upset now again ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Why is he even here?
Hardly a highly skilled and well needed hard worker is he......
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Why is he even here?
Hardly a highly skilled and well needed hard worker is he......

Who says he did not have a job when he came here?

Sorry you are side tracking from the debate, with no history of his life let alone where a person cannot come here to make a life for themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm

He is a Turkish national.

Not allowed to just come and work.

Must be on a visa/work permit and that would be for a short set period.

So why is he even here?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:He is a Turkish national.

So why is he even here?

You have no idea of his history or why he is here and thus making poor assumptions

Try again to debate the topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Anyone care to decrypt didges pigeon English for me?!

I wrote it that way for you after exposing you cannot understand British law or the language

You upset now again

Brilliant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:51 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

You upset now again

Brilliant

Over he moon happy smelly.

I am felling brilliant, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Didge,has any one ever called you "big head" or don't you get out very often?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You upset now again

Brilliant

Over he moon happy smelly.

I am felling brilliant, thanks.

Brilliant?? Is that some kind of new tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 pm

nicko wrote:Didge,has any one ever called you "big head"  or don't you get out very often?

Again more diverging, so are you going to say Tess was wrong to be derogatory, or do you have no issue when others are abusive, racist, homophobic?

Please I am very interested why you have such poor double standards and why you keep avoiding the debate?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Didge, what debate?you never debate, you give your opinion on a subject and every one else is wrong,according to your superior interlect.Tess,if you are reading this, stop insulting didge it's very wrong!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:09 pm

nicko wrote:Didge, what debate?you never debate, you give your opinion on a subject and every one else is wrong,according to your superior interlect.Tess,if you are reading this, stop insulting didge it's very wrong!!

Oh dear me, more excuses, time for your nap grandpops.

Now I will remember the net time not to bother sticking up for you when abuse is hurled at you and Tess with such derogatory abuse, at least I know and speak out when something is wrong and not limit this to people I get on with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:He is a Turkish national.
So why is he even here?
You have no idea of his history or why he is here and thus making poor assumptions
This is The topic, a foreign national, here, breaking our laws, unemployed, been here for 8 years.
Why still here?
And why been allowed to stay here for so long?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
This is The topic, a foreign national, here, apeaking our laws, unemployed, been here for 8 years.
Why still here?
And why been allowed to stay here for so long?

Irrelevant when nobody has any knowledge of his history.
Thus moot point and poor deflection against what was being debated.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Didge says it's time for my nap. isn't that agest?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:18 pm

nicko wrote:Didge says it's time for my nap. isn't that agest?

Not really when I know you need plenty of rest in your condition, which to be honest I will have no more concern over or defend you when they abuse you with it.

So do as you please

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3