NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Raccoon Trying To Steal A Woman's Backpack Will Make You Laugh

Go down

This Raccoon Trying To Steal A Woman's Backpack Will Make You Laugh Empty This Raccoon Trying To Steal A Woman's Backpack Will Make You Laugh

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Janna Breslin says this was the highlight of her vacation at Weeki Wachee Springs in Florida.
A very curious raccoon was not afraid to enter the water to try and take Breslin's belongings, which contained some food.

"Still can't believe that actually happened!!! Yesterday was my first encounter with a wild and very curious raccoon," she wrote on YouTube.

"I'm not happy I bonked him on the head, I tried to nicely keep him away from me and my things but once I felt he was not going to let go of my clothing and food, I made a split decision to make sure my belongings were safe. As you can see he swam away and was totally fine."

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6852/This-Raccoon-Trying-To-Steal-A-Woman-039-s-Backpack-Will-Make-You-Laugh

Back to top Go down

This Raccoon Trying To Steal A Woman's Backpack Will Make You Laugh Empty Re: This Raccoon Trying To Steal A Woman's Backpack Will Make You Laugh

Post by Maddog Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:15 pm

Raccoons are the thieves of the animal kingdom and they have no shame.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down