NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights  Empty Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 28, 2014 3:18 am

A US conservative activist has written an open letter to the families of mass killer Elliot Rodger’s victims, arguing the deaths of innocent people “don’t trump” his constitutional rights.

Samuel Wurzelbacher, better known by the nickname “Joe the Plumber”, said his letter is directed “only to the families of the gunshot victims in Santa Barbara” and not the families of three others who were stabbed before the shooting spree.

Rodger, 22, killed seven people, including himself, and wounded 13 others when he went on a killing spree in Isla Vista, California, on Friday.

But the bloodbath wasn’t enough to convince conservatives like Wurzelbacher that America has a problematic gun culture, where the issue of the right to bear arms is hotly contested.

“I am sorry you lost your child. I myself have a son and daughter and the one thing I never want to go through, is what you are going through now. But: As harsh as this sounds — your dead kids don’t trump my Constitutional rights,” Wurzelbacher wrote.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/joe-the-plumber-your-dead-kids-dont-trump-my-constitutional-rights/story-fnh81jut-1226934020252
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights  Empty Re: Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 28, 2014 4:17 am

Here in UK we have very strict gun controls/laws, so strict in fact that it means this......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/olympics_2012/4162498.stm

However, criminals in UK still have fairly easy access to guns, with a couple of shootings in London every day on average, and we don't have 'operation tridant' for nothing.....

How is stopping sensible and law abiding people having access to guns going to stop criminals and nut cases having them and still going about their criminal/nut case activities with them or just choosing other weapons instead?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights  Empty Re: Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 28, 2014 4:34 am

@TM
it does.
100% sure it does we have EVEN TOUGHER gun laws down here. All statistical evidence confirms it

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Australia/United-States/Crime

We have more burglaries, robberies and non violent crimes (we are the convict nation  pirat ). but a fraction of the deaths, murders and gun crimes (like a 10th, per capita)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 7:48 am

Dead kids don't trump anything

They are dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 7:50 am

Problematic gun culture??

Has there ever been a shooting at a gun convention?

Guns don't kill people, people kill people

Let's ban butter knives while we are at it

You're an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 7:59 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Problematic gun culture??

Has there ever been a shooting at a gun convention?

Guns don't kill people, people kill people

Let's ban butter knives while we are at it

You're an idiot

What a fuckwit, guns were designed to kill people idiot, thus guns were invented to kill people and guns are used to kill people, maybe you should go into combat next time with a slingshot and let me know you get on against the Taliban?

So in other words guns are used to empower people, there is no requirement for people to have guns as a hobby, and I really do not give a shit if some old dear cannot get her gun off anymore, tough shit, no weapons should be available to the public, take up a different hobby if you do not like it

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:06 am

Has there ever been a shooting at a gun convention??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:06 am

smelly_bandit wrote:

Has a gun owner ever killed people?

Yes

You lost, next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 am

And the answer to your question is also yes

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/19/1473881/two-people-accidentally-shot-at-a-gun-show-safety-checkpoint-on-gun-appreciation-day/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:08 am

And FYI your opinion is irrelevant since the right to bear arms is enshrined in the constitution

And no amount of wailing and hair pulling from an irrelevant like you will change it

Good luck trying, in sure the NRA will listen to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:10 am

smelly_bandit wrote:And FYI your opinion is irrelevant since the right to bear arms is enshrined in the constitution

And no amount of wailing and hair pulling from an irrelevant like you will change it

Good luck trying, in sure the NRA will listen to you

So that does not mean the constitution cannot change dummy and about time it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:11 am

Didge wrote:And the answer to your question is also yes

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/19/1473881/two-people-accidentally-shot-at-a-gun-show-safety-checkpoint-on-gun-appreciation-day/

So no then

Emergency personnel had to be called to the scene of the Dixie Gun and Knife Show in Raleigh, North Carolina after a gun accidentally discharged

Desperate didge is doing his best to dodge but dives sharply left..........head first into a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:12 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Yes

You lost, next

Has a non gun owner ever killed anyone

Yes

Has a vehicle owner ever killed anyone??

Yes

Next??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:15 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes

You lost, next

Has a non gun owner ever killed anyone

Yes

Has a vehicle owner ever killed anyone??

Yes

Next??

Irrelevant argument, cars are not designed to kill dummy but to transport people, guns are designed to kill, what an idiotic argument and again most car deaths are accidental

How many millions have been killed by guns

What a fuck wit

Next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:37 am

Desperate didge is starting to see the argument for banning guns is irrelevant

Since no gun in the history of guns has ever been tried for murder

It's always a human tried and never the gun

How many people have used their hands to kill??

How many have used knives or cars or stones??

The stupid left don't understand that people kill because they kill and whether they have access to a gun or not won't change that

So i will ask the question you avoid

If guns are banned do you believe Americas murder rate will disappear

Because that is your argument - without guns there would be no murder (checkmate)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:40 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Desperate didge is starting to see the argument for banning guns is irrelevant

Since no gun in the history of guns has ever been tried for murder

It's always a human tried and never the gun

How many people have used their hands to kill??

How many have used knives or cars or stones??

The stupid left don't understand that people kill because they kill and whether they have access to a gun or not won't change that

So i will ask the question you avoid

If guns are banned do you believe Americas murder rate will disappear

Because that is your argument - without guns there would be no murder (checkmate)

Fucking hilarious and yet again irrelevant because since guns were invented they have killed hundreds of millions and were designed to kill people from a distance. The fact is if all guns were made illegal world over there would be no market to even obtain them so to answer your idiotic question would it decrease crime of course it would in America, you offer no tangible reason why it would not. The fact is people are able to obatin illegal guns legally in other countries which is half the problem, you take away a weapon that can kill people very easily and you decrease the chances of people being killed, that is a fact.
I am talking about a ban on all weaponry, not just guns fuckwit

Game over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:45 am

So no guns no murder is didges view

What a clown

Anyone else want to debate??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:47 am

Did the nazis use guns as the primary method to murder the Jews in the holocaust??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:48 am

smelly_bandit wrote:So no guns no murder is didges view

What a clown

No weapons, would reduce murder dramatically, try reading, as I sad to ban all weapons, which I did not say would stop all murders, but would reduce the ability to murder

DOH

What a fuckwit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:49 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Did the nazis use guns as the primary method to murder the Jews in the holocaust??

It was one of the primary methods, do you know how many people were shot by the Nazi's and also by Stalin ?

What an epic owngoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:53 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:So no guns no murder is didges view

What a clown

No weapons, would reduce murder dramatically, try reading, as I sad to ban all weapons, which I did not say would stop all murders, but would reduce the ability to murder

DOH

What a fuckwit.

So even you admit that banning all weapons won't stop murder, which simply proves that people will murder each other regardless of guns or not

So why ban guns at all if it won't as you say stop all murder??

Guns aren't the problem because guns don't fire themselves you idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:57 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

DOH

What a fuckwit.

So even you admit that banning all weapons won't stop murder, which simply proves that people will murder each other regardless of guns or not

So why ban guns at all if it won't as you say stop all murder??

Guns aren't the problem because guns don't fire themselves you idiot

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Fuck me that was hilarious, because it helps prevent the ease with which to murder people, seriously are you that thick smelly?

If you ban all weaponry, you reduce the chances of success for murder, so yes guns are a major problem as you do not have to be up close to kill someone, so how would have JFK have been assassinated without guns?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:58 am

So guns aren't solely responsible for murder

So banning them would have effect at all

Good chat didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:59 am

So guns aren't solely responsible for murder

So banning them would have little to no effect at all

Good chat didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:00 am

smelly_bandit wrote:So guns aren't solely responsible for murder

Good chat didge

As proven they would, as how would have JFK been assassinated?

How would many have been assassinated without guns smelly?

Opps, you really fucked up there mate, I just decreased the possibility to how people can murder, which you fail to grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:So guns aren't solely responsible for murder

Good chat didge

Opps, you really fucked up there mate, I just decreased the possibility to how people can murder, which you fail to grasp

So you're now going back and saying that banning guns would remove all murder

Make up you mind

Either banning guns will eradicate murder or it won't, you completely ignore the fact that you cannot stop murder by removing one method of killing

You're full of shit if you JFK would not have been killed without guns

But the again you are full shit because you think guns are the only way people are murdered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Here in UK we have very strict gun controls/laws, so strict in fact that it means this......

However, criminals in UK still have fairly easy access to guns, with a couple of shootings in London every day on average, and we don't have 'operation tridant' for nothing.....

How is stopping sensible and law abiding people having access to guns going to stop criminals and nut cases having them and still going about their criminal/nut case activities with them or just choosing other weapons instead?

And quite right too..there are too may clowns who want to see our gun laws relaxed and further endanger kids, a few posters on here are minded like that.

Thank fcuk they do to run this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Here in UK we have very strict gun controls/laws, so strict in fact that it means this......

And quite right too..there are too may clowns who want to see our gun laws relaxed and further endanger kids,  a few posters on here are minded like that.

Thank fcuk they do to run this country.

So you prefer kids stabbing each other over shooting each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 1:36 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Make up you mind

Either banning guns will eradicate murder or it won't, you completely ignore the fact that you cannot stop murder by removing one method of killing

But the  again you are full shit because you think guns are the only way people are murdered

Not once have I stated guns are the only way to kill people, showing how desperate you are when you get a kicking on a debate, I stated I would ban all weaponry, which reduces the potential for people to commit murder, they are thus limited with how to murder someone, something it seems you are too thick to understand

Never again stated that, I am for removing something that will reduce the capability to commit murder, as seen how would JFK been killed without guns on weaponry? You would need to get up close, which would be near impossible to do with a home made knife. Even getting a bomb close enough would be difficult, so again by having no guns, you reduce to potential to kill, something it seems you are clueless on. So you do not believe then in disarming then smelly, which is odd as is that not a policy used to stop insurgents?

DOH

You really are a fuckwit and are getting a hammering here, I suggest you wait until Victor comes on, at least he will give this a good argument, you are just embarrassing yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Point I was making is that a criminal or nutcase can quite easily get an illegal gun or other weapons.

Stopping law abiding people having guns doesn't stop this.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Point I was making is that a criminal or nutcase can quite easily get an illegal gun or other weapons.

Stopping law abiding people having guns doesn't stop this.

Where do they get these illegal guns from?

Where it is legal

The ban has been so effective in this country now criminal gangs pay borrow the same firearms, that speaks volumes how effective our gun control is in Britain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Make up you mind

But the  again you are full shit because you think guns are the only way people are murdered

Not once have I stated guns are the only way to kill people, showing how desperate you are when you get a kicking on a debate, I stated I would ban all weaponry, which reduces the potential for people to commit murder, they are thus limited with how to murder someone, something it seems you are too thick to understand

Never again stated that, I am for removing something that will reduce the capability to commit murder, as seen how would JFK been killed without guns on weaponry? You would need to get up close, which would be near impossible to do with a home made knife. Even getting a bomb close enough would be difficult, so again by having no guns, you reduce to potential to kill, something it seems you are clueless on. So you do not believe then in disarming then smelly, which is odd as is that not a policy used to stop insurgents?

DOH

You really are a fuckwit and are getting a hammering here, I suggest you wait until Victor comes on, at least he will give this a good argument, you are just embarrassing yourself

Ban all weaponry shrieks didge as he rides his purple unicorn over the rainbow

Didge you have already made several u turns on this thread

You first said it would stop murder

Then you conceded that it won't

Then you changed your mind and went from guns to any weapons

Then you conceded that the murder rate won't come down but it would only limit the methods available for killing, but because it won't stop killing completely it's a pointless exercise

How many killing sprees have there been at gun conventions??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:19 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

DOH

Then you conceded that the murder rate won't come down but it would only limit the methods available for killing, but because it won't stop killing completely it's a pointless exercise

It would stop some murders, yes, quite simply as you denying methods to kill people, people having easy access to guns actually increases the chances to murder people, which is why you are a clueless fuckwit.
I have not changed my mind on anything, it just shows you are a fuckwit and cannot read, I never stated it would stop all murders, but that murdering someone becomes that much harder to do whereas having a gun can kill someone from a distance and not even be seen. Thus are you starting to now realise why you are such a dummy?

The fact is there is no reason to have weaponry as a hobby, why should there be, when it is only for the satisfaction to empower people to as they say get their gun off. Still craping on and using lame arguments now to gun conventions, it matters not because the fact is these gun conventions have idiots that sell guns illegally to people, the point you also miss.

Now again why was the gun invented smelly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:31 pm

The father of one of the victims of British-born gunman Elliot Rodger has made a heartbreaking plea with politicians to take action on gun control as the dead were honoured at an emotional memorial service.
Christopher Michael-Martinez was one of six students killed by Rodger during a gun and knife massacre near Santa Barbara, California on Friday evening.
Mr Martinez's father Richard brought students to tears - and ultimately to their feet - as he begged politicians to do something about the issue in a tribute to his son.
Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights  O-RICHARD-MARTINEZ-570
Addressing thousands of mourners at Harder Stadium on the university campus, Mr Martinez, almost overcome with a grief, said: "There haven't been any leaders on this issue. Yesterday I got a call from a congressperson to express their condolences for what had happened.
"I told that person I was not interested in a phone call of condolence; that was not acceptable, until they went back to Congress and did something.
"They have done nothing and that is why Chris died. This situation has gone on far too long, we all know it."
Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights  O-RICHARD-MARTINEZ-570
Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights  O-ELLIOT-RODGER-570
He added: "How many more people are going to have to die in this situation before this problem gets solved, it has almost become a normal thing for us to accept this. It's not normal.
Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights  O-ELLIOT-RODGER-570
"Any of us who grew up in the 1940s, 50s or 60s know that life doesn't have to be like this so why should it be like this for you people who are young now? It is just intolerable."
Mr Martinez was met with a standing ovation as he led the crowd in chants of "not one more" and encouraged people to send postcards bearing the same words to every politician they could think of and create "not one more" hashtags on social media.
The first three victims killed in the spree on Friday night were stabbed in Rodger's own apartment.
They were UCSB students Cheng Yuan Hong, 20, 19-year-old George Chen and Weihan Wang, 20, the Santa Barbara sheriff's department said.
Mr Hong and Mr Chen were Rodger's room-mates, while Mr Wang was visiting for the evening.
Sorority sisters Katherine Cooper, 22, and Veronika Weiss, 19, were shot outside the nearby Alpha Phi sorority house.
Mr Martinez, 20, was shot at a nearby delicatessen.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/28/richard-martinez-not-one-more-elliot-rodger_n_5402223.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Just as it's so sad and awful for those victims, what a poor shame on the boy's father, he never asked for this either,,,,

Gun control ,( lack of it in the past and the horse has bolted) is partly to blame here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 28, 2014 2:58 pm

The failure in this case was the police who were informed of him uploading videos and posing a high risk of doing something terrible.

If the lad didn't have any guns then he would have just used another weapon or just run people over in car.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

It would stop some murders, yes, quite simply as you denying methods to kill people, people having easy access to guns actually increases the chances to murder people, which is why you are a clueless fuckwit.
I have not changed my mind on anything, it just shows you are a fuckwit and cannot read, I never stated it would stop all murders, but that murdering someone becomes that much harder to do whereas having a gun can kill someone from a distance and not even be seen. Thus are you starting to now realise why you are such a dummy?

The fact is there is no reason to have weaponry as a hobby, why should there be, when it is only for the satisfaction to empower people to as they say get their gun off. Still craping on and using lame arguments now to gun conventions, it matters not because the fact is these gun conventions have idiots that sell guns illegally to people, the point you also miss.

Now again why was the gun invented smelly?

You see no reason for weapons as a hobby

Your opinion doesn't count therefore your whole argument is subjective and emotional

Not factual or logical

Dry your eyes didge we have had enough floods lately

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 5:18 pm

We have strict gun laws here.

Does it stop crims killing innocent people? Don't be silly.

Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights  Sherek10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 5:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:We have strict gun laws here.

Does it stop crims killing innocent people?  Don't be silly.

No, but it drastically reduces more gun crime and death.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:14 pm

there has only been ONE nation in Europe that banned private gun ownership

I guess we can see from that what didge has in mind for us all.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 29, 2014 3:32 am

smelly_bandit wrote:

Do you bother with this thing we call thinking?

Gun activists designated last Saturday “Gun Appreciation Day” in an attempt to highlight their opposition to gun safety laws. The PR stunt proved to be more of an embarrassment, however, when 5 people were shot at 3 different gun shows on Gun Appreciation Day.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/26/1500431/for-the-sixth-time-in-one-week-man-shot-at-gun-show/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 29, 2014 4:05 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Gun activists designated last Saturday “Gun Appreciation Day” in an attempt to highlight their opposition to gun safety laws. The PR stunt proved to be more of an embarrassment, however, when 5 people were shot at 3 different gun shows on Gun Appreciation Day.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/26/1500431/for-the-sixth-time-in-one-week-man-shot-at-gun-show/

Right Wing: Your dead kids don’t trump my constitutional rights  1185610_10151800506131749_1366811006_n
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 29, 2014 6:39 am

Why don't we have a "like" button anymore? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:29 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Your lapdog didge already tried this one you fucking halfwit

The guns were mishandled it wasn't a massacre you retard

The gun was being handled and demonstrated

Your desperation is stinking up the place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:30 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Still not able to counter my points and that you need to feel exhilarated at the thought of firing a gun which it was designed to kill, the only one that is desperate is you, without guns available it decreases the methods to kill people, something you have no answer to.

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:We have strict gun laws here.

Does it stop crims killing innocent people?  Don't be silly.

No, but it drastically reduces more gun crime and death.

Removing road vehicles would also rescue death

Banning alcohol would achieve the same

Banning cigs would also reduce death

Typical leftwing hatred of everything and the typical response - ban everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:32 am

Cars are designed to transport people not kill them, that is called an accident, a person who uses a gun to kill someone is not an accident, people rarely target people with cars, they do with guns, as it is far easier to get away with, something again you are not able to comprehend

You really are stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:33 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Still not able to counter my points and that you need to feel exhilarated at the thought of firing a gun which it was designed to kill, the only one that is desperate is you, without guns available it decreases the methods to kill people, something you have no answer to.

Take your time

Guns are strictly controlled in the uk and still we have weekly shooting

How has outlawing guns stop those who want them from getting them??

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:34 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Take your time

Guns are strictly controlled in the uk and still we have weekly shooting

How has outlawing guns stop those who want them from getting them??

Take your time

They buy them from countries where it is legal and smuggle them in.

Hilarious and shows why you are stupid.

Now can people do without guns as a hobby>

Yes

Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next