NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Miliband REFUSES To Quit After Election Shambles

3 posters

Go down

Ed Miliband REFUSES To Quit After Election Shambles Empty Ed Miliband REFUSES To Quit After Election Shambles

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:54 am

24th May 2014

Weird Ed will stay as Labour leader.

Incredible!

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Ed Miliband REFUSES To Quit After Election Shambles Empty Re: Ed Miliband REFUSES To Quit After Election Shambles

Post by Eilzel Sat May 24, 2014 9:59 am

His party won and there is only a year to a General Election, why on earth would he quit now?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Ed Miliband REFUSES To Quit After Election Shambles Empty Re: Ed Miliband REFUSES To Quit After Election Shambles

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:05 am

Eilzel wrote:His party won and there is only a year to a General Election, why on earth would he quit now?

They only won a fraction of the amount they should have won by, and not enough to secure them an outright majority in a general election. At this point in a parliamentary term, especially after four years of austerity, they should have a massive lead by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:14 am

Eilzel wrote:His party won and there is only a year to a General Election, why on earth would he quit now?

Because his Party don't like him, don't have confidence in him and the same goes for the population of England.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat May 24, 2014 10:20 am

I completely agree with both of you; but Ed stepping down now would not give a suucessor enough time, plus at this rate they would at least probably form a government just not as they'd want to.

They are still favourites.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 10:27 am

Thats what I thought! Labour made the most gains,followed by UKIP.

In Andy's world that is an 'election shambles'  cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 10:32 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Because his Party don't like him, don't have confidence in him and the same goes for the population of England.

I like him and I don't think he's weird.I don't share the public's opinion that he is 'weird'.I find his more humble approach rather refreshing compared to Cameron's smug overly pink pompous features.

But if the public don't like him,it's important to win the next election maybe we should change leader.But who at this stage? I honestly don't know.David should have been made Leader at the time but it's too late for that now.I always liked Diane Abbott but apparently she said things people found offensive.She certainly has the confidence and self assured manner people seem to require from a leader.

I personally like Ed.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:40 am

FluffyBunny wrote:

You were saying Labour and UKIP were neck and neck in Wales yesterday - how did that end up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 10:44 am

Tesstacious wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You were saying Labour and UKIP were neck and neck in Wales yesterday - how did that end up?

We won't know properly until Sunday for some reason.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:49 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Because that's the EU election, not the local one. Some countries aren't voting until Sunday.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 10:49 am

Can someone please tell me how many seats went to whom?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 10:58 am

Tesstacious wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Because that's the EU election, not the local one.  Some countries aren't voting until Sunday.

Yes I know but why weren't Wales allowed a council vote like England?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 11:03 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Because that's the EU election, not the local one.  Some countries aren't voting until Sunday.

Yes I know but why weren't Wales allowed a council vote like England?
Because they hold them at different times, same as Scotland. I'm surprised the London ones were held yesterday, they're usually at a different time from the rest of the country too, but I suppose because of the EU election it made it more convenient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down