NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police To Patrol More Than 100 Polling Stations

3 posters

Go down

Police To Patrol More Than 100 Polling Stations Empty Police To Patrol More Than 100 Polling Stations

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:02 am

Police will be stationed at more than 100 polling stations to combat voter intimidation and fraud at the local and European elections on Thursday, Sky News has learned.

The Electoral Commission has identified 16 areas as being at "high risk" for vote-rigging and bullying.

This includes Tower Hamlets, which in response has introduced what the council described as "the strongest measures to prevent fraud of any authority in London - and one of the most robust in the country". In Tower Hamlets they are not just screening signatures and birth dates on postal votes, but also visiting houses with high numbers of registered voters. More than 5,000 names have been removed from the electoral register since February.

The at-risk areas are mostly Asian communities. The others are: Hyndburn, Blackburn with Darwen, Burnley and Oldham, Kirklees, Bradford, Calderdale, Derby, Walsall, Birmingham, Coventry, Peterborough, Slough, and Woking.

http://news.sky.com/story/1265690/police-to-patrol-more-than-100-polling-stations

Looking at violence, intimidation and fraud in third world country elections, I never thought to see it in Britain. Disgraceful.

Back to top Go down

Police To Patrol More Than 100 Polling Stations Empty Re: Police To Patrol More Than 100 Polling Stations

Post by gerber Wed May 21, 2014 10:30 am

Morning Tess.

It is disgraceful but at least action to attempt to stamp it out is very welcome.

The third world has arrived in England. Brought by those that wont return to their own countries and insist our standards are lowered to theirs.

A great media coup for those that are constantly ramming down our throats that we are racists for not being all inclusive....

Those areas are probably the breeding grounds for the radicals.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Police To Patrol More Than 100 Polling Stations Empty Re: Police To Patrol More Than 100 Polling Stations

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 11:32 am

Woking - 89% white, Conservative MP.

Calderdale - Summary of migration trends in Calerdale http://www.migrationyorkshire.org.uk/userfiles/attachments/pages/629/calderdalelmpsummary-june2013.pdf

Conservative MP

Not as clear cut as it may seem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Doesn't surprise me Tess.

More joys of multicultural enrichment.....!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed May 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Doesn't surprise me Tess.

Yes because white British people are such a joy aren't they.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Dear me corruption has gone on in this country for years and now because something is actually done about it we have references to third world?

And people wonder why they are ridiculed for such statements

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Didge wrote:Dear me corruption has gone on in this country for years and now because something is actually done about it we have references to third world?

Actually our democratic elections have been pretty exemplary in comparison to a lot of countries. Trust you to come out with such shite - it's twats like you who are ridiculed for making "such statements".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:Dear me corruption has gone on in this country for years and now because something is actually done about it we have references to third world?

Actually our democratic elections have been pretty exemplary in comparison to a lot of countries.  Trust you to come out with such shite - it's twats like you who are ridiculed for making "such statements".

No trust you to compare our great nation to the third world, that is what is shite and shows a lack of love for our great nation.
So no it is idiots like you that always put down are great nation when there has been centuries of fraud in this country, showing again you are clueless on history

Patriot my arse you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Ah, just like Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan then.

As predicted by many.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:07 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Doesn't surprise me Tess.

Yes because white British people are such a joy aren't they.

no

id much rather have this as a neighbor

Police To Patrol More Than 100 Polling Stations Articl27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:09 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Ah, just like Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan then.

As predicted by many.

Dear me, it beggars belief of some people who claim to be patriots.

To protect against fraud is now compared to actual violence that does happen in the countries you mention.

Once again Andy clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Ah, just like Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan then.

As predicted by many.

To protect against fraud is now compared to actual violence that does happen in the countries you mention.

Once again Andy clueless

Didge - trying to turn things like that around didn't work 10 years ago and it doesn't work now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:15 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Once again Andy clueless

Didge - trying to turn things like that around didn't work 10 years ago and it doesn't work now.

http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/164609/Electoral-fraud-review-final-report.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down