NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukip chairwoman Janice Atkinson caught swearing at anti-racism activists: Had called for protesters who ‘hurl abuse’ to be arrested

3 posters

Go down

Ukip chairwoman Janice Atkinson caught swearing at anti-racism activists: Had called for protesters who ‘hurl abuse’ to be arrested Empty Ukip chairwoman Janice Atkinson caught swearing at anti-racism activists: Had called for protesters who ‘hurl abuse’ to be arrested

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:31 am

Ukip chairwoman Janice Atkinson caught swearing at anti-racism activists: Had called for protesters who ‘hurl abuse’ to be arrested Ukipswear
The image that has now gone viral: Ukip chairwoman Janice Atkinson. Pic Twitter

A senior Ukip MEP candidate who last week called for abusive protesters to be arrested by police has been caught on camera swearing at a group of local activists.

Janice Atkinson, who is the party’s South East chair and described herself as Nigel Farage’s “number two”, was pictured raising her middle finger at members of the People’s Assembly in Ashford, Kent.
People’s Assembly and Green Party member Maria Pizzey said she and a small number of activists held a peaceful protest next to Ms Atkinson and Ukip’s Ashford chair Norman Taylor, who Ms Pizzey said seemed “embarrassed” by his colleague’s behaviour.
According to the protesters, former Tory candidate Ms Atkinson made “personal comments about [Ms Pizzey’s] body size”, and said: “I don't care where you f***ing post this, just f**k off!”
The image has now gone viral, with a post on Facebook describing the confrontation having received more than 30,000 shares.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/ukip-chairwoman-janice-atkinson-caught-swearing-at-antiracism-activists-had-called-for-protesters-who-hurl-abuse-to-be-arrested-30283421.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-chairwoman-janice-atkinson-who-called-for-protesters-who-hurl-abuse-to-be-arrested-caught-swearing-at-antiracism-activists-9392147.html

Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Ukip chairwoman Janice Atkinson caught swearing at anti-racism activists: Had called for protesters who ‘hurl abuse’ to be arrested Empty Re: Ukip chairwoman Janice Atkinson caught swearing at anti-racism activists: Had called for protesters who ‘hurl abuse’ to be arrested

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:04 am

Good for her i say.

I'm also going to suggest that the person taking these photos was some nasty anti-democracy protester who was constantly hounding this group of honest hard working people trying to go about their business.

Maybe?

Possibly?

Back to top Go down

Ukip chairwoman Janice Atkinson caught swearing at anti-racism activists: Had called for protesters who ‘hurl abuse’ to be arrested Empty Re: Ukip chairwoman Janice Atkinson caught swearing at anti-racism activists: Had called for protesters who ‘hurl abuse’ to be arrested

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:12 am

People can see through everything - they have been fooled more than once and they are very angry.

Not the top comments, but just some random ones:

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

The desire to protect your country's borders, language and culture is not racist. Sick and tires of that lame card being played by the real bigots.

Oh look protesters barracking UKIP stands. Now why isn't this happening to the other three party's?! Well done luv, I'd of told them to .... off as well.
Reply New 170 1244 Click to rate
landboss, Texas, United States, 5 hours ago
Good for her.

All I will say is that UKIP'S must have a lot of people worried ..... The worried parties are making sure UKIP'S are in the news constantly .... One thing come polling day is the fact that the first name that comes to mind will be .... UKIP'S !

I must say, thank you to the Daily Mail, because alot of my friends who I have been tying to convert to voting UKIP on Thursday, are contacting me to say that they are going to vote UKIP, purely because all the media abuse and misleading reporting, because as they say, if the media have to stoop to such low gutter reporting and desperate measures to discredit a political party then that political party must be doing something right to make the establishment so scared, so brilliant keep it up The Daily Mail.. Bring it on and thank you....
Reply New 128 1085 Click to rate

So some female UKIP spokesperson told a bunch of annoying hippies to F-off? Um, DM, I hate to break this to you but she's probably getting UKIP MORE votes, not less. Keep trying though, I've got an endless supply of popcorn.
Reply New 107 1054

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632030/I-dont-care-f-ing-post-just-f-Ukips-press-advisor-calls-Farages-number-two-uses-VERY-unparliamentary-language.html#ixzz328w8w300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:16 am

Irony, not one of your strong points Andy?

A senior Ukip MEP candidate who last week called for abusive protesters to be arrested by police has been caught on camera swearing at a group of local activists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:34 am

There are smear stories about UKIP every single day in the Daily Mail. I've commented on their clear anti-UKIP campaign but none of those comments appear!! I wonder what and how much the Tories have promised/paid them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:42 am

Smear stories?

This is UKIP in all its glory, are we meant to not print news stories now, in case it may damage the image of UKIP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 2:27 pm

More of the predicted smear campaign.

We've had a constant drip drip of bullshit along with the lib lab con sleepers activated recently too to cause maximum bad press.

And I predicted that too!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Why isn't the DM supporting UKIP seeing as it dislikes immigrants???
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:44 pm

I love how the only excuse you hear from UKIP supporters is not that what is done is wrong on the irony behind a story like here asking here people to be arrested for swearing thus then doing so herself, but to excuse this on the grounds of smears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Lies and spin, each of the lib lab com smear campaign departments are all targeting UKIP.

Clear as day!

Helped by the useful idiots who actually believe this shit and repeat it.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Lies now?

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Gets funnier by the minute, she was caught banged to rights, and yet still Ukippers make poor excuses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 3:01 pm

You are a poor excuse for a Tory.

Or maybe you are a real example of a Tory!?

Just another leftie liberal pro EU lying scum bag.....!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Again more excuses, oh dear.

Anything else to excuse her hypocrisy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Vote UKIP!!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:06 pm

And vote for a man who associates as if all Romanians are criminals, a party that uses fear on immigrants, the EU and just about everything to garner votes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Blah Blah waffle waffle.......!!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:10 pm

eddie wrote:Why isn't the DM supporting UKIP seeing as it dislikes immigrants???
Tory through and through. They're backing the wrong horse though I think. Can't wait for the result of the EU elections.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:12 pm

The EU elections will matter little in the long run when it comes to a general election.
The Mail claims to be against racism, one thing they were very much in support of was getting convictions for the murder of Stephen Lawrence, the one thing I cannot fault them on, though they are clearly very xenophobic in some of their views

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Bullshit dodge, you keep telling yourself that while you keep up the smear campaign.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Facts are facts Matti, you just do not like the truth, UKIP are driven by policies using fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Yeah yeah, what ever dodge....!!!

More like you lefties are driven by fear of UKIP!!!!!

Fear of the wheels falling off you, EU gravy train......!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Hilarious, the Ukippers are very wound up today ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Not at all, just laughing at your pathetic smear stories!

Rumbled!!!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:41 pm

I love how it is nothing but excuses.

Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Nothing to excuse, your smear stories are so transparamt they are laughable!!!!!

Laughing

Oh, and by the way.....................................................................................................................................................

Everyone's still voting UKIP dodge!!!!

Ha ha ha!!!!!!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 4:01 pm

So a Woman high up in UKIP calls for people who swear in public to be arrested is found to be swearing at people herself

I guess irony is lost on you and the fact you ignore concrete evidence. I think this shows UKIP are certainly no different to any other party as they claim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 4:14 pm

When you talk, all I hear is Blah Blah Blah bullshit!!!!

Laughing

UKIP woman swears!!!!

Wow!!!

Shock horror!!!!

Better that than lib lab con preaching about honesty then being 4 times more likely to be in jail than an average person, trousering expenses, working for o her companies and pushing their agendas through parliament rather than representing the views of the electorate......!

Jog on dodge!!!!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 4:19 pm

PMSL seriously, your own party has a zero tolerance against those within its party who make such derisive poor views, they are not excusing them, so the question is why are you?

So you do not agree with UKIP policies now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 19, 2014 4:50 pm

I'm not in any party dodge, I can say what I like.

Vote UKIP!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 4:55 pm

You can say what you like, which is why I love it when you do, your views like others will end up killing UKIP and nobody else has to do anything, their own supporters will fuck up their party, that is the funniest part about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 19, 2014 5:34 pm

didge,have you read the post from phillagain, he hopes I'm in pain and will die shortly. will you get this excuse for a human being banned?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:39 pm

nicko wrote:didge,have you read the post from phillagain,   he hopes I'm in pain and will die shortly.  will you get this excuse for a human being banned?

Yes I have, it was disgusting Nicko.
I do not want anyone banned, he should apologise and you need to stop goading him also, as he was only posting videos and please do not claim you were not goading him, as you were.
That does not excuse what he said, what he said was disgusting and it is up to the moderators to action anything, not me.
Though to me he should be placed in time out

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 19, 2014 5:43 pm

didge,i was not goading him, I thought that continuing to post the vidio's one after another was called spam.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:50 pm

nicko wrote:didge,i was not goading him, I thought that continuing to post the vidio's one after another was called spam.

It was harmless posting videos Nicko and people post music videos here all the time.
He can be very vile and am embarrassed at some of his comments, which the moderators need to chuck him in the time out when he says things like that.
Anyway I hope you are doing well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Didge wrote:
nicko wrote:didge,i was not goading him, I thought that continuing to post the vidio's one after another was called spam.

It was harmless posting videos Nicko and people post music videos here all the time.
He can be very vile and am embarrassed at some of his comments, which the moderators need to chuck him in the time out when he says things like that.

Embarrassed by his comments?

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Embarrassed by his comments?

lol

They are embarrassing and very cringe worthy.

He has a point though the moderators should not allow such posts and he should be in time out, not banned though, never want people banned unless a last resort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down