NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"What Does Islam Say?"

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"What Does Islam Say?" - Page 3 Empty "What Does Islam Say?"

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

16th May 2014

Ofsted doesn't inspect all schools - some are inspected by their own "community".

Please discuss.

The National Secular Society has expressed concern that inspectors with extremist views are working for the body responsible for inspecting Muslims and Christian independent schools.

An investigation carried out by the Sun on Sunday found that the Bridge Schools Inspectorate, which inspects schools belonging to the Christian Schools' Trust and the Association of Muslim Schools throughout England, contains a number of fundamentalist Christians and Muslim hardliners.

The newspaper claims that one of its inspectors, Ibrahim Hewitt, compares gay people with paedophiles, and in his book, What Does Islam Say?, claims "fornicators" should be given 100 lashes.

Mr Hewitt, who also runs the private Al-Aqsa primary in Leicester, is also chair of the charity Interpal, which the US claims is "a global terrorist entity", but is allowed by the Charity Commission to operate legally in the UK.

Another BSI inspector, Tahir Alam, is an alleged ringleader of the "plot" to seize control of community schools and academies in Birmingham by forcing out unsympathetic governors and headteachers, with a view to ensuring schools are run on "Islamic principles". Mr Alam has denied any plot exists.

One of the BSI's trustees, Mohamed Mukadam, is quoted as saying that Muslims who abandon their faith should be put to death.

The BSI is approved by the Secretary of State for Education to inspect independent faith schools which it has been doing since 2008. The work of independent inspectorates is monitored by Ofsted.

Back to top Go down

"What Does Islam Say?" - Page 3 Empty Re: "What Does Islam Say?"

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:09 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have never made out any claim to size mate, which again shows you are the one fixated over size, ha ha ha ha.
I do not even think I have a big head, so again you are fixated over phallic views, mate, rub one out if you need to with all this excitement you seem to have
Ha Ha

Yeurk you are a pervert!

No just helping you mate, you seem bent up frustrated, best thing to do is relieve that, that is sound advice

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

Yeurk you are a pervert!

No just helping you mate, you seem bent up frustrated, best thing to do is relieve that, that is sound advice

PERVERT
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:12 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

PERVERT

Prude.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

Yeurk you are a pervert!

Bent up??

Hmmmm. Are you being homophobic dirge?

The B and the P are not near each other on the keyboard.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 17, 2014 7:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bent up??

This is the second homophobic stance within 30 minutes...
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bent up??

Are they not, I mean bent up, you though immediately think of homosexuality, why is that, thought never crossed my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:19 pm

bent up

adjective

under the influence of marijuana.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Anyway it's been fun but I've got friends coming over so.....

Ta ra x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Have fun Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 17, 2014 7:23 pm

LOL you said bent up frustrated. Unbelievable! Keep googling LOL what an absolute tosser!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:24 pm

David wrote:LOL you said bent up frustrated.  Unbelievable! Keep googling LOL what an absolute tosser!

Yes stonned frustrated mate, hence you need to bang one out.

Mate tossing is what you need to do

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Didge wrote:bent up

adjective

Hahahahahahahaha google is your friend but what a slimey way out!

You're just so dumb didge. Why did I never really see that before???

Stupid me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:25 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:

Bent up??

he denied it of course but he is a homophobic for sure and after all the bullshit lies about not being

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:bent up

adjective

Hahahahahahahaha google is your friend but what a slimey way out!

You're just so dumb didge. Why did I never really see that before???

Stupid me.

I am intelligent and then I am dumb to intelligent to dumb, you need to make your mind up and no need to be hard on yourself, you just need to grow up love

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
David wrote:

he denied it of course but he is a homophobic for sure and after all the bullshit lies about not being

Indeed VOD indeed  Evil or Very Mad 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:30 pm

David wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You now think I am homophobic, man alive are you dim!

Ha Ha ha, I guess me defending gay equality is all a sham now is it David

What a wally ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:31 pm

didge i think you would be okay if you didn't always have to be right , sometimes its okay getting things wrong , i have been once it was horrible lol. only joking there of course , but iva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:didge i think you would be okay if you didn't always have to be right , sometimes its okay getting things wrong , i have been once it was horrible lol. only joking there of course , but iva

Dibs is back, excellent.

I do not think I am always right Dibs, in fact I say it more than many on here, because do you see many here admit they are wrong?
No

That is the point, I have admitted Victor had the better on me on the label halal debate, Quill had me on it is morally wrong to kill even during war, so again I am happy to admit where I am wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:didge i think you would be okay if you didn't always have to be right , sometimes its okay getting things wrong , i have been once it was horrible lol. only joking there of course , but iva

Dibs is back, excellent.

I do not think I am always right Dibs, in fact I say it more than many on here, because do you see many here admit they are wrong?
No

That is the point, I have admitted Victor had the better on me on the label halal debate, Quill had me on it is morally wrong to kill even during war, so again I am happy to admit where I am wrong

i just hate seeing people gang up on anyone we all make mistakes we are only human i can remember how bad i felt when everyone was against me on ado and sky . Anyway that's good you can admit to being wrong Smile

ps it is me and i realized i was doing to you exactly what was done to me on ado and i didn't like so i am sorry i shouldn't have joined in .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

Dibs is back, excellent.

No

i just hate seeing people gang up on anyone we all make mistakes we are only human i can remember how bad i felt when everyone was against me on ado and sky . Anyway that's good you can admit to being wrong Smile

I appreciate your concern Dibs, I really do, but am okay, am used to it to be honest, and like you will always stand my ground and not be afraid to speak my mind

Thank you though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I appreciate your concern Dibs, I really do, but am okay, am used to it to be honest, and like you will always stand my ground and not be afraid to speak my mind

Thank you though

and rightly so Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

What a wally ha ha

Excuse me you always have to be right didge, haven't you.  You will say anything to be right.  I never said you were homophobic but twice you had two homophobic stances.  Just to be always right!

You tell me lol!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:15 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

What a wally ha ha

Excuse me you always have to be right didge, haven't you.  You will say anything to be right.  I never said you were homophobic but twice you had two homophobic stances.  Just to be always right!

You tell me lol!

Well is fighting for gay rights wrong David or right?
Is fighting for equality wrong David or right.

As seen at least I admit I am wrong of which I never see you do. Yesterday I admitted Tea had the better of me in a debate, with again the other examples I have already given showing clearly the better admits when wrong.
I have never had any homophobic stance on here, that is bullshit and you being an utter infantile idiot, because we have never had issue and you make it an issue because I have a fall out with another poster, you thus choose sides, which is also childish when people have fall outs.
So am happy with who I am and do not gang up on people as you do mate, that is very pathetic and very childish and you need to live with that, because I do not

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

You tell me lol!

As seen at least I admit I am wrong of which I never see you do. Yesterday I admitted Tea had the better of me in a debate, with again the other examples I have already given showing clearly the better admits when wrong.
I have never had any homophobic stance on here, that is bullshit and you being an utter infantile idiot, because we have never had issue and you make it an issue because I have a fall out with another poster, you thus choose sides, which is also childish when people have fall outs.
So am happy with who I am and do not gang up on people as you do mate, that is very pathetic and very childish and you need to live with that, because I do not
I am afraid you are wrong on all counts. Especially the ganging up comment. I am really disappointed in your attitude. Going to watch BGT now!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:21 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am afraid you are wrong on all counts.  Especially the ganging up comment.  I am really disappointed in your attitude. Going to watch BGT now!

Be disappointed in yourself, again I do not want anyone to have different views of people even if I fall out with them, you though choose to attack one though where I if I think something is wrong explain to both parties my view and do not as you do use infantile abuse, showing how pathetic that is to do. You are part of a very childish gang, that is plain to see and hence why you need to grow up.

Again I will remember your view I am wrong to defend for equality, because to be right here would be so wrong to you, so grow the fuck up

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 18, 2014 8:42 am

Didge wrote:
David wrote:
I am afraid you are wrong on all counts.  Especially the ganging up comment.  I am really disappointed in your attitude. Going to watch BGT now!

Be disappointed in yourself, again I do not want anyone to have different views of people even if I fall out with them, you though choose to attack one though where I if I think something is wrong explain to both parties my view and do not as you do use infantile abuse, showing how pathetic that is to do. You are part of a very childish gang, that is plain to see and hence why you need to grow up.

Again I will remember your view I am wrong to defend for equality, because to be right here would be so wrong to you, so grow the fuck up

Right Mr Didge you want to win grow some balls and YOU FUCK OFF!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 10:09 am

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:39 am

Wow all this because Didge made a typo and couldnt just oops typo
What a clown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:47 am

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

Right Mr Didge you want to win grow some balls and YOU FUCK OFF!

Ha Ha Ha bless, never mind I see your true colours sunshine, wow David you feel brave saying that behind your keyboard David ha ha 

as seen this was all started by Nems sticking her big nose in again to a post by catman which everyone had ignored.
The silly child has to stir and drag in half the forum

How pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Nems wrote:Wow all this because Didge made a typo and couldnt just oops typo
What a clown.

I am getting bored of this boring  clown 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:38 pm

David wrote:
Nems wrote:Wow all this because Didge made a typo and couldnt just oops typo
What a clown.

Boring thy name is Didge!

Catch you later my leetle chou fleur xx

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Nems wrote:
David wrote:

Boring thy name is Didge!

Catch you later my leetle chou fleur xx

See you later petit-pois x
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Did you get another text from Nems saying help David?

I am just glad some people are seeing Nems for what she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Didge you are so paranoid that I am putting you on mental ignore.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:48 pm

David wrote:Didge you are so paranoid that I am putting you on mental ignore.

No paranoia mate, just find it funny how you think people are so naive, in fact it is insulting really to many people here.

Anyhow with Nems, you've made your bed and now you must lie in it.

Have a lovely day

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Didge is on mental ignore as his paranoia is controlling his best judgement. We wish him a prompt recovery.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:55 pm

David wrote:Didge is on mental ignore as his paranoia is controlling his best judgement.  We wish him a prompt recovery.

Bless, did that make you feel better and empowered David.?

So now you are just repeating yourself as to the point you need to write down things so you remember, are you going senile mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:34 pm

David wrote:Didge is on mental ignore as his paranoia is controlling his best judgement.  We wish him a prompt

recovery.

David the kindest thing is to ignore as much as possible  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 18, 2014 6:31 pm

Was he always like this?  scratch 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

eddie wrote:Was he always like this?  scratch 

he has been as long as I have known him, goes round in circle, bores you to death then declares himself the winner, every time..lol.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:17 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
eddie wrote:Was he always like this?  scratch 

he has been as long as I have known him, goes round in circle, bores you to death then declares himself the winner, every time..lol.. Smile 
Anyone remember Geta on Sky?
He is exactly the same as him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Nems wrote:

You see people had got back to debating and in Nems comes again to shit stir.

Some of us are having a debate, take your stirring else where

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Nems wrote:

oh my goodness yeah, well perhaps the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree .. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Forum bullies, you got to love them, they gang up on posters, because they do not have the ability to debate themselves, they are even technical these days and text each other for back up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:36 pm

why is sm and sassy here..lol

i remember the girly gangs and all the others so...i wouldn't go there didge..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3