NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"What Does Islam Say?"

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"What Does Islam Say?" Empty "What Does Islam Say?"

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:44 pm

16th May 2014

Ofsted doesn't inspect all schools - some are inspected by their own "community".

Please discuss.

The National Secular Society has expressed concern that inspectors with extremist views are working for the body responsible for inspecting Muslims and Christian independent schools.

An investigation carried out by the Sun on Sunday found that the Bridge Schools Inspectorate, which inspects schools belonging to the Christian Schools' Trust and the Association of Muslim Schools throughout England, contains a number of fundamentalist Christians and Muslim hardliners.

The newspaper claims that one of its inspectors, Ibrahim Hewitt, compares gay people with paedophiles, and in his book, What Does Islam Say?, claims "fornicators" should be given 100 lashes.

Mr Hewitt, who also runs the private Al-Aqsa primary in Leicester, is also chair of the charity Interpal, which the US claims is "a global terrorist entity", but is allowed by the Charity Commission to operate legally in the UK.

Another BSI inspector, Tahir Alam, is an alleged ringleader of the "plot" to seize control of community schools and academies in Birmingham by forcing out unsympathetic governors and headteachers, with a view to ensuring schools are run on "Islamic principles". Mr Alam has denied any plot exists.

One of the BSI's trustees, Mohamed Mukadam, is quoted as saying that Muslims who abandon their faith should be put to death.

The BSI is approved by the Secretary of State for Education to inspect independent faith schools which it has been doing since 2008. The work of independent inspectorates is monitored by Ofsted.

Back to top Go down

"What Does Islam Say?" Empty Re: "What Does Islam Say?"

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 2:30 am

Please discuss...

BA is a racist and homophobic wanker.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 7:06 am

Catman is back to stir up shite and not debate.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat May 17, 2014 7:24 am

Ofsted is responsible for monitoring the work of these inspectorates and if the problem is as bad as some people think in that some of the inspectors are using their own faith to influence schools or the pupils attending them then they should be doing something about it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:46 am

Irn Bru wrote:Ofsted is responsible for monitoring the work of these inspectorates and if the problem is as bad as some people think in that some of the inspectors are using their own faith to influence schools or the pupils attending them then they should be doing something about it.

The people of England did the right thing - they voted for governments they believed would protect them - they have been badly let down and lied to.

The usual process is to try other governments until anger bubbles over and violence is seen.

Nobody wants to see violence, let us hope we get a strong government which actually wants to serve its people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:13 am

Sorry but this story is laughable
Its like saying if they do not find any faults then a ready made excuse is available that now non-Muslims are also culpable in a conspiracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:37 am

You only have to look in the news to know that islam will execute those who leave the faith , look at the pregnant muslim woman married to a christian .

100 lashes for adultery is in that report too .

homosexuals will be hanged according to islam i believe .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:40 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Ofsted is responsible for monitoring the work of these inspectorates and if the problem is as bad as some people think in that some of the inspectors are using their own faith to influence schools or the pupils attending them then they should be doing something about it.

The people of England did the right thing - they voted for governments they believed would protect them - they have been badly let down and lied to.

The usual process is to try other governments until anger bubbles over and violence is seen.

Nobody wants to see violence, let us hope we get a strong government which actually wants to serve its people.

personally i doubt that will ever happen those in power only want to line their own pockets from us who are slaves to keep them in their privileged lifestyles . The only way to improve our lives is to do it ourselves and stand up against those who are deliberately using us .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:40 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:You only have to look in the news to know that islam will execute those who leave the faith , look at the pregnant muslim woman married to a christian .

Indeed, Vicar.

"The newspaper claims that one of its inspectors, Ibrahim Hewitt, compares gay people with paedophiles, and in his book, What Does Islam Say?, claims "fornicators" should be given 100 lashes.

Mr Hewitt, who also runs the private Al-Aqsa primary in Leicester, is also chair of the charity Interpal, which the US claims is "a global terrorist entity", but is allowed by the Charity Commission to operate legally in the UK."

America looks after its people while our politicians look after the terrorists. Treason!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:41 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:You only have to look in the news to know that islam will execute those who leave the faith , look at the pregnant muslim woman married to a christian .

You only have to read countless hsitory to use your logic on many faiths?
The fact is it is people that make laws, which many do not agree with, are you saying people have not been executed for heresy in this country before?
Have you condemned your own faith for doing the same, using your logic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:43 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:45 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Indeed, Vicar.

"The newspaper claims that one of its inspectors, Ibrahim Hewitt, compares gay people with paedophiles, and in his book, What Does Islam Say?, claims "fornicators" should be given 100 lashes.

Mr Hewitt, who also runs the private Al-Aqsa primary in Leicester, is also chair of the charity Interpal, which the US claims is "a global terrorist entity", but is allowed by the Charity Commission to operate legally in the UK."

America looks after its people while our politicians look after the terrorists.  Treason!

i hope the idiot with the hook spends the rest of his life in an American prison Smile at least we don't have to feed him to keep him alive the scumbag .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:47 am

Didge wrote:

The fact is it is people that make laws, which many do not agree with, are you saying people have not been executed for heresy in this country before?

didge - this is not acceptable as an argument. It isn't acceptable as an argument against halal slaughter either - i've beaten it by saying as modern compassionate people, we have moved on.

That argument beats this latest atrocity too - we have grown in to modern compassionate, understanding people and we no longer accept executing, lashing or stoning people because they want to change religion, change husband, wife or be homosexual.

You however accept any atrocity, as long as it is done by a non-white, non-English person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:47 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

You see you are being hypocritical, I condemn all such barbaric rules, you ignore if it has been done in your faith, showing your argument is poor in itself Dibs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:49 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

didge - this is not acceptable as an argument.  It isn't acceptable as an argument against halal slaughter either - i've beaten it by saying as modern compassionate people, we have moved on.

That argument beats this latest atrocity too - we have grown in to modern compassionate, understanding people and we no longer accept executing, lashing or stoning people because they want to change religion, change husband, wife or be homosexual.

You however accept any atrocity, as long as it is done by a non-white, non-English person.

Halal slaughter again fuck me, you really have a problem with Muslims itself Andy.
The majority here no longer accept such views, that is not to say some people do not Andy, so again a poor argument and you only have to go across the water to see the extreme views held by some evangical Christians in America and what they advocate, but hey that is okay to you, when to me all such views are wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:50 am

Sorry but let us not detract from the fact this claim is poor you started to make culpable now non-Muslims to a plot

That is utterly absurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:00 am

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

You see you are being hypocritical, I condemn all such barbaric rules, you ignore if it has been done in your faith, showing your argument is poor in itself Dibs.
yes i am a hypocrite but my faith is perfect where is islam is concerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:03 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

didge - this is not acceptable as an argument.  It isn't acceptable as an argument against halal slaughter either - i've beaten it by saying as modern compassionate people, we have moved on.

spot on Andy you just said everything i was thinking but put it into words better than i could lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:04 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

yes i am a hypocrite but my faith is perfect where is islam is concerned

Really?
If we use your logic in regards to a faith, then millions are victims of that faith, making it far from perfect.
The fact is it is people that make a faith, so the fault is with people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:18 am

my faith doesn't sentence those to death who dare to leave christianity , my faith doesn't give 100 lashes for adultery .I would say it pretty perfect compared to your precious islam didge .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:20 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:my faith doesn't sentence those to death who dare to leave christianity , my faith doesn't give 100 lashes for adultery .I would say it pretty perfect compared to your precious islam didge .

I suggest you read some history because it has

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:23 am

I'm not sure you see the point of the original post and the thread title didge.

The title i've used is the title of a book by Ibrahim Hewitt. Ibrahim Hewitt is a muslim "hardliner" (read extremist).

He is also one of the men who inspects muslim schools in England, instead of Ofsted.

For some reason muslims can inspect their own schools.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:24 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I'm not sure you see the point of the original post and the thread title didge.

The title i've used is the title of a book by Ibrahim Hewitt.  Ibrahim Hewitt is a muslim "hardliner" (read extremist).

He is also one of the men who inspects muslim schools in England, instead of Ofsted.

So he is one man then Andy?

Oh my and now Muslims now own free schools as well, blimey that is a first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:25 am

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I'm not sure you see the point of the original post and the thread title didge.

The title i've used is the title of a book by Ibrahim Hewitt.  Ibrahim Hewitt is a muslim "hardliner" (read extremist).

Oh yes - he's probably the only one, right?

Silly me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh yes - he's probably the only one, right?

Silly me.

No worries, you do ten to use fallacy arguments all the time, glad you are at least learning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 am

slowly taking over Andy which is their intention they want this an islamic country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:33 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

slowly taking over Andy which is their intention they want this an islamic country

You mean just like Christianity has taken over countless countries?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:55 am

homosexuals and adulterers would prefer christian morals compared to islams barbaric punishments , if you prefer islam to christianity which is all about the love of Jesus and the fact Jesus is all about forgiveness to islam then your a devil .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:56 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:homosexuals and adulterers would prefer christian morals compared to islams barbaric punishments , if you prefer islam to christianity which is all about the love of Jesus and the fact Jesus is all about forgiveness to islam then your a devil .

Interesting, Christian morals you say, which leads me back to the family question.

What did Jesus teach on families?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:00 am

anyway i am not going to sit on your magic roundabout its totally boring going over the same things again . We all know you prefer islamic laws in this country by every post you make, so i am going to leave you to go round and round on your own , im going in my pool with my little grandson its much more fun .

here is the upbeat version of your magic roundabout enjoy  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:07 am

So yet again people cannot answer simple questions, they like to make many view points but when challenged run a mile, speaks volumes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:49 am

its about islam not christianity, your the one with the problem about my faith i have no problem its perfect to me and i have no intention of answering any of your dumb questions , i will question islam though when you post or about it but as far as christianity is concerned its perfect Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:12 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:its about islam not christianity, your the one with the problem about my faith i have no problem its perfect to me and i have no intention of answering any of your dumb questions , i will question islam though when you post or about it but as far as christianity is concerned its perfect Smile

It is so easy to see when Dibs posts and when her husband does ha ha.

It is a question you are avoiding because my point is on all religions and using in this case Christianity,

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:homosexuals and adulterers would prefer christian morals compared to islams barbaric punishments , if you prefer islam to christianity which is all about the love of Jesus and the fact Jesus is all about forgiveness to islam then your a devil .

Interesting, Christian morals you say, which leads me back to the family question.

You are an expert in Christianity as well? We all know your expertise in the Muslim religion not so much in the Jewish faith. Now you have discovered Jesus as well. I am amazed at your omniscience. Such expertise!!! Shocked Shocked 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 3:42 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are an expert in Christianity as well?  We all know your expertise in the Muslim religion not so much in the Jewish faith.  Now you have discovered Jesus as well.  I am amazed at your omniscience.  Such expertise!!! Shocked Shocked 

Lol. Classic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:01 pm

eddie wrote:Catman is back to stir up shite and not debate.

Since when did you debate anything other than knitting patterns, apologist for homophobes and racists!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:07 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are an expert in Christianity as well?  We all know your expertise in the Muslim religion not so much in the Jewish faith.  Now you have discovered Jesus as well.  I am amazed at your omniscience.  Such expertise!!! Shocked Shocked 

Yes David, why not ask Eilzel or just read my posts, I was raised a Catholic by strict Roman Catholic parents, went to church everyday and was spoon fed everything on Catholicism. I also know plenty about Judaism, so no idea why you are being a right wally, hey ho, must be your childish gang mentality shinning through again.

Well done mate, you must feel so brave ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

Yes David, why not ask Eilzel or just read my posts, I was raised a Catholic by strict Roman Catholic parents, went to church everyday and was spoon fed everything on Catholicism. I also know plenty about Judaism, so no idea why you are being a right wally, hey ho, must be your childish gang mentality shinning through again.

which is why you cannot grasp grace , you are religious and go by the laws of Moses, not going to educate you on the NT because you can't understand the simplicity of grace Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

which is why you cannot grasp grace , you are religious and go by the laws of Moses, not going to educate you on the NT because you can't understand the simplicity of grace Smile

Hello HF again, get your own ID

Grace is a nice woman.
I do not go by any laws of Moses, because I am atheist and many Christians millions of them do not share your Christian views, so to them you are the one that does not understand the NT

Again what did Jesus teach on families, I mean surely you know being as you claim to know the NT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 17, 2014 4:32 pm

The title i've used is the title of a book by Ibrahim Hewitt. Ibrahim Hewitt is a muslim "hardliner" (read extremist).

So a hard line Muslim school inspector is inspecting Muslim schools and finding nothing wrong...?

The lunatics have taken over the asylum......

Might as well give the keys to the bank to the bank robbers too!!!!!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:34 pm

didge you seem to misunderstand , i have no problems no doubts about my faith and the bible it is perfect to me so i won't be answering any of your dumb questions you can sit on your roundabout all day and night your wasting your time .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:didge you seem to misunderstand , i have no problems no doubts about my faith and the bible it is perfect to me so i won't be answering any of your dumb questions you can sit on your roundabout all day and night your wasting your time .

No problem, you do not doubt your faith and have no wish that you do.

I would hardly call the bible perfect.

Anyhow it is Cup Final day, so enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 5:00 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:didge you seem to misunderstand , i have no problems no doubts about my faith and the bible it is perfect to me so i won't be answering any of your dumb questions you can sit on your roundabout all day and night your wasting your time .

:asbluras: Hahahahahahaha
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:18 pm

eddie wrote:

that is the vision i get of didge's brain with all his many studies of every topic  study lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

that is the vision i get of didge's brain with all his many studies of every topic  study lol! 

Jack of all trades is the phrase you are looking for Vicar  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:33 pm

Nems wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You are dim as that is HF

DOH

Can you not tell the difference when it is who is posting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

DOH

So feckin what, they are not the only ones on here that have 2 people using one ID.
What has it to do with you anyhow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

DOH

So feckin what, they are not the only ones on here that have 2 people using one ID.

Because it shows how incredible you are to change like the wind and are fake.
Hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hilarious

The vicar and her husband are sharing an id and that makes me a fake?
Ok Didge  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hilarious

The vicar and her husband are sharing an id and that makes me a fake?
Ok Didge  Rolling Eyes 

I find it easier to let one's mouth go slack, go half-asleep in the eyes and say "burger"

It's pretty much what he's doing and it's what I always hear when I read his posts.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next