NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality - Page 2 Empty School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

A school inspection was forced to be abandoned yesterday after angry parents confronted Ofsted staff over claims children as young as nine were asked about their attitude to homosexuality.

A review of the Olive Tree Primary School in Luton, had to be halted after parents said they would withdraw their pupils from the school if the inspectors remained.

The Olive Tree primary does not come under the Independent Schools Council and is therefore inspected by OFSTED. Their standards require pupils are taught tolerance of different groups within society.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2630171/School-inspection-abandoned-angry-parents-confront-Ofsted-staff-asking-children-young-NINE-attitude-homosexuality.html#ixzz31tjTP6fB

Back to top Go down

School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality - Page 2 Empty Re: School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:56 am

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Great,here we go again.
Moderation anyone???

Yes Nems sticking her hooter in again, belittling the moderators to do their job.

As seen nobody even reacted to it because his post was pathetic, but as seen you wish to stir up yet again, you need to grow up love, people are not buying your innocent persona anymore, as seen it starts trouble all the time.
I have to hand it to you though, you do advocate Tsun Tzu's "Art of War"

Belittling the moderators to do their job?

Asking the moderators, pleading, trying to embarrass them in to doing their jobs maybe?

I asked Ben many months ago to start moderating this forum - many months ago, he ignored, he got upset, he realised he made a big mistake.

Back to top Go down

School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality - Page 2 Empty Re: School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:00 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes Nems sticking her hooter in again, belittling the moderators to do their job.

As seen nobody even reacted to it because his post was pathetic, but as seen you wish to stir up yet again, you need to grow up love, people are not buying your innocent persona anymore, as seen it starts trouble all the time.

Asking the moderators, pleading, trying to embarrass them in to doing their jobs maybe?

I asked Ben many months ago to start moderating this forum - many months ago, he ignored, he got upset, he realised he made a big mistake.

It is his forum is it not, you choose to be here and thus must accept what he thus decides to do. Nothing wrong with suggestions, but if you do not like his answers or replies, then tough luck sonny

Ben has not made any mistake, you just want things your way, get used to the fact you cannot always have things your way, is like also your life with your support of the idiotic UKIP party, a party throwing their dummies out.

Again people had ignored the vile post and now because Nems likes to get an argument going, look what has happened?

I rest my case

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:03 am

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

It is his forum is it not, you choose to be here and thus must accept what he thus decides to do. Nothing wrong with suggestions, but if you do not like his answers or replies, then tough luck sonny

Ben has not made any mistake, you just want things your way, get used to the fact you cannot have things your way, is like also your life with your support of the idiotic UKIP party, a party throwing their dummies out.

Again people had ignored the vile post and now because Nems likes to get an argument going, look what has happened?

I rest my case

He makes mistakes all the time, usually a few weeks after i tell him.

Andrea Borman - told him the second she came on.

Moderation, taking a proactive approach - told him, not long after he's crying and changing the rules.

Trust me, i'm a legend - you know it, everybody knows it, i'm the main man, always have been always will be.

I've also got a big head - ask BigMama  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:05 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ben has not made any mistake, you just want things your way, get used to the fact you cannot have things your way, is like also your life with your support of the idiotic UKIP party, a party throwing their dummies out.

I rest my case

Moderation, taking a proactive approach - told him, not long after he's crying and changing the rules.

Trust me, i'm a legend - you know it, everybody knows it, i'm the main man, always have been always will be.

I've also got a big head - ask BigMama    cheers 

I would say a tiny mind inside a big head

As to you being right, well one out of a a million is a not a stat to be proud of mate ha ha

::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I've also got a big head - ask BigMama    cheers 

As to you being right, well one out of a a million is a not a stat to be proud of mate ha ha

nope i think BigAndy is the man  cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:41 pm

In all fairness to the children , if you were a nine year old boy and a strange man asked you your attitude to homosexuals , you'd have your bottom up against the wall rather rapidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Great,here we go again.
Moderation anyone???

Whatever
That post was against Bens rules and should be moderated. The ungrateful little shit shouldnt have posted it in the first place.
And you Didge you little deviant dont get to criticise anyone. Pervert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

nope i think BigAndy is the man  cheers cheers 

Yay! cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Whatever
That post was against Bens rules and should be moderated. The ungrateful little shit shouldnt have posted it in the first place.

It is homophobic to describe Homosexuals as Perverts .

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Phillipa wrote:
Nems wrote:

Whatever

KAKA whether didge is a pervert or not is not the question. Being a homosexual is not being a pervert. I did not know that Didge was gay??????????? :\\:[: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 2:55 pm

David wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

KAKA whether didge is a pervert or not is not the question.   Being a homosexual is not being a pervert.  I did not know that Didge was gay??????????? :\\:[: 

I have suspected it for a long time, you are right David homosexuals are not perverts but can be just the same as anyone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 2:58 pm

David wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

KAKA whether didge is a pervert or not is not the question.   Being a homosexual is not being a pervert.  I did not know that Didge was gay??????????? :\\:[: 

lol!  I don't think he is gay - not so sure about him not being a pervert though!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
David wrote:

I have suspected it for a long time, you are right David homosexuals are not perverts but can be just the same as anyone else

LOL it is KAKA who implied it  study 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Whatever

Pervert now, wow, the intelligence you must have to come out with such insults proving you are nothing but childish.
Never mind I am now going to jump on any shit you start and make a point of it, so get used to it

I love how some idiots like Allakaka think you must be gay to stand for gay rights.

What a melonhead ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:15 pm

David wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

maybe he is just confused he has so much going on with studying the many faiths and medical issues his brain must be buzzing he can't thing straight lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
David wrote:

maybe he is just confused he has so much going on with studying the many faiths and medical issues his brain must be buzzing he can't thing straight lol

Hello again HF, get your own ID ha ha we know why you were kicked out of the army, sexual abuse and racism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Whatever

Pervert now, wow, the intelligence you must have to come out with such insults proving you are nothing but childish.
Never mind I am now going to jump on any shit you start and make a point of it, so get used to it

I love how some idiots like Allakaka think you must be gay to stand for gay rights.

What a melonhead ha ha

No one has to prove you are a pervert, your posts to Eddie showed what a devant you are.
You call Allakaka an idiot, I have never seen Allakaka make the type of posts to a female poster as you did to Eddie. You should be on a register somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

What a melonhead ha ha

No one has to prove you are a pervert, your posts to Eddie showed what a devant you are.
You call Allakaka an idiot, I have never seen Allakaka make the type of posts to a female poster as you did to Eddie. You should be on a register somewhere.

Eddie is fake, exposing a person who is fake is not deviant it is Nems, and we know you are also fake towards people, poorly trying to suck up to people to garner support for your pathetic feud with Sassy.
You have never seen the posts he has made about Sexy, now you are a big fat liar ha ha

Oh dear, please continue my little fraud insecure friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Eddie is fake, exposing a person who is fake is not deviant it is Nems, and we know you are also fake towards people, poorly trying to suck up to people to garner support for your pathetic feud with Sassy.
You have never seen the posts he has made about Sexy, now you are a big fat liar ha ha

No I have never seen his posts about Sassy can you direct me to them ? What threads are they on?
Were they as disgusting and perverse as yours to Eddie?
I dont have any feud with Sassy do try and keep up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

No I have never seen his posts about Sassy can you direct me to them ? What threads are they on?

Such a liar, so no posts he has made about Sexy then?
Yes you do have a childish feud with sassy, is one of the reasons you left before, even though of course many said plenty to wish you to come back, showing how even more fake you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have to step in here and ask which posts you are on about Nems. If it is the ones where didge is going on about eddies bum etc - they're not perverse - a bit creepy and bum-licking in style, but i'm sorry, shouting PERVERT, i can't be having that.

What it does is show how pathetic some of the "friendships" are on these forums - i said it 4 or 5 years ago on Sky when a couple of people were saying "we're very good friends" and i've stuck to my guns - i never ever bum-lick, i have always stood alone as BigAndy9, and i always will.

I can happily laugh at every person on here i reckon - friendships/alliances - hahaha - all of you have made me laugh many a time.

What i will do is stick up for anybody i think i should stick up for.

I'll also take the p155 out of anybody i want and rip them to shreds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Such a liar, so no posts he has made about Sexy then?
Yes you do have a childish feud with sassy, is one of the reasons you left before, even though of course many said plenty to wish you to come back, showing how even more fake you are

So tell me what threads they are on mighty mouth!
Yes I left, needed a break didnt making a holy feckin show of myself whilst pissed and then flounce off .ya tit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:49 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:

I have to step in here and ask which posts you are on about Nems.  If it is the ones where didge is going on about eddies bum etc - they're not perverse - a bit creepy and bum-licking in style, but i'm sorry, shouting PERVERT, i can't be having that.

What it does is show how pathetic some of the "friendships" are on these forums - i said it 4 or 5 years ago on Sky when a couple of people were saying "we're very good friends" and i've stuck to my guns - i never ever bum-lick, i have always stood alone as BigAndy9, and i always will.

I can happily laugh at every person on here i reckon - friendships/alliances - hahaha - all of you have made me laugh many a time.

No Andy Im not talking about those ones or the ones after he had seen fluffy bunnys videos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:50 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:

I have to step in here and ask which posts you are on about Nems.  If it is the ones where didge is going on about eddies bum etc - they're not perverse - a bit creepy and bum-licking in style, but i'm sorry, shouting PERVERT, i can't be having that.

Excellent post, credit where credit is due.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

No Andy Im not talking about those ones or the ones after he had seen fluffy bunnys videos.

Now I know what you are upset, I complimented Fluffy, fuck me that is hilarious

://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Ah ok, sorry.

Which ones then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:

Ah ok, sorry.

Which ones then?

She is dragging up again shit stirring one comment I made, where I stated Eddie pictured me during sex which I apologized for, even though I was hurled countless abuse that Nems ignores mainly as she was the instigator of the abuse, when the matter had been dropped.

Hence why Nems is at the center of all the shit on this forum, she seems to live for it

Hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:55 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:

Ah ok, sorry.

Which ones then?

Andy, if you missed his meltdown then you are lucky. I am not dragging those posts up again,its not fair to Edds and all the other posters that had to read them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:57 pm

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Ah ok, sorry.

Which ones then?

Andy, if you missed his meltdown then you are lucky. I am not dragging those posts up again,its not fair to Edds and all the other posters that had to read them.

No you are just dragging it up because you are a pathetic sad shit stirrer, that many are now waking up to you being fake

Busted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

No you are just dragging it up because you are a pathetic sad shit stirrer, that many are now waking up to you being fake

Busted
Oh no!
Im devastated now.
I didnt drag anything up I called you a pervert cos you are one. Pervert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Busted
Oh no!
Im devastated now.

You always drag up everything

And you are a low life fake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:03 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:
Oh no!
Im devastated now.

Pervert
Your turn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Pervert
Your turn

Childish

Your turn

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Buuuuurrrrgggerrrr
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Pervert
Your turn

Childish

Your turn

Oh my godfathers!
Who could stand a chance again such rapier like wit and devastating repartee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Childish

Your turn

Oh my godfathers!

Immature

Your turn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:12 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh my godfathers!

Immature

Your turn

Are you just listing your qualities Didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Immature

Your turn

These are your qualities.

Insecure

Your turn

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 6:15 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Immature

Your turn

lol! 

Nems, my OH had a mate once, who was a bit of a know-it-all and liked to think he was right.
Anyhow, we went out one night and someone got into a debate and Greg, the mate, was going on and on in his usual style of knowing it all and the other guy stood there, looking at Greg swaying, pissed drunk, drooling with half-asleep eyes and he just said "burger"

Now whenever I hear didge rambling on I jut think "burger"

Makes me chuckle lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol! 

Nems, my OH had a mate once, who was a bit of a know-it-all and liked to think he was right.
Anyhow, we went out one night and someone got into a debate and Greg, the mate, stood there, swaying, pissed drunk, drooling with half-asleep eyes and just said "Burger" because it's all that could come out hahahahahaha

Makes me chuckle lol

I do not claim to know it all but know much of what I do know, I do not get involved in debates I do not know, showing again how you have such poor perceptions of people or turn into a child when you get upset.
It shows through how you post Eddie, sorry I exposed you but it was time for it to happen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Burger.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

lol! 

Anyhow, we went out one night and someone got into a debate and Greg, the mate, was going on and on in his usual style of knowing it all and the other guy stood there, looking at Greg swaying, pissed drunk, drooling with half-asleep eyes and he just said "burger"

Makes me chuckle lol

I do not claim to know it all but know much of what I do know, I do not get involved in debates I do not know, showing again how you have such poor perceptions of people or turn into a child when you get upset.
It shows through how you post Eddie, sorry I exposed you but it was time for it to happen

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol! 

Makes me chuckle lol

ha ha i bet that was fun to see

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

lol! 

Makes me chuckle lol

ha ha i bet that was fun to see

HAHAHAHAHA me and my OH say it to each other too. If I say something that takes ages to explain he goes "burger"
Put it this way, it was never more apt than it is now for drudge.  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 6:31 pm

Didge wrote:More proof Eddie acts like a spoilt child ha ha

Erm yeah, ha ha  Rolling Eyes 

Is your point proven now, at long, long, loooong, last?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

What on earth is didge on about now????
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:More proof Eddie acts like a spoilt child ha ha

Erm yeah, ha ha  Rolling Eyes 

Is your point proven now, at long, long, loooong, last?

No just you showing up how childish you can be

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next