NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality Empty School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:48 pm

A school inspection was forced to be abandoned yesterday after angry parents confronted Ofsted staff over claims children as young as nine were asked about their attitude to homosexuality.

A review of the Olive Tree Primary School in Luton, had to be halted after parents said they would withdraw their pupils from the school if the inspectors remained.

The Olive Tree primary does not come under the Independent Schools Council and is therefore inspected by OFSTED. Their standards require pupils are taught tolerance of different groups within society.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2630171/School-inspection-abandoned-angry-parents-confront-Ofsted-staff-asking-children-young-NINE-attitude-homosexuality.html#ixzz31tjTP6fB

Back to top Go down

School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality Empty Re: School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:52 pm

You left out the important part Tess.

Parents were said to be concerned that the Ofsted staff were discussing sex with the children, without their consent.

Back to top Go down

School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality Empty Re: School inspection abandoned after angry parents confront Ofsted staff for asking children as young as nine about their attitude towards homosexuality

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Luton Ofsted inspection halted over homosexuality questions

..."As part of any school inspection, inspectors will ask pupils about the effectiveness of the school's actions to prevent and tackle discriminatory and derogatory language - this includes homophobic and racist language," she added.

"The Independent School Standards, published by the Department for Education, set out that schools have a duty to teach pupils tolerance of different groups within society."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-27438523

Thought I'd better put up another link, before I get the usual "more Daily Fail rubbish blah blah.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 16, 2014 6:08 pm

And probably more concerned that they were pushing a pro homo agenda.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:08 pm

I think the inspectors need to find out if there is any homophobia, and back that to the hilt to investigate.
They should of course seek permission first from parents or that parents should be present if parents are uncomfortable about the fact their child in the 9 age group may not understand what is even being asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:09 pm

From the article
"It was a complete breach of trust .... a safeguarding issue."

If children did feelt "uncomfortable", "intimidated" and "confused", then it certainly was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Nems wrote:From the article

If children did feelt "uncomfortable", "intimidated" and "confused", then it certainly was.

I agree with a breech of trust.

Ghulam Shah, a parent of one of the children interviewed by the Ofsted inspectors, said his 10-year-old son was upset by the way the questioning was carried out, and that as a parent he was concerned he had not been told the inspectors would be discussing sex with his children.
"He was sat with a male adult who looked him in the eye and said, 'What do you know about gays?' What that made him do, it made him panic, and he said 'I don't want to continue this conversation,' because he felt scared, intimidated," said Shah. "It's horrible for a child to be in a room with somebody they've never met before, who's not with a teacher and not with a parent."

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/may/15/ofsted-luton-olive-tree-school-homosexuality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:16 pm

"He said, Dad, when they took us to the side room, they said 'Do you guys know what gay means?'. My son said, yes, I do know what it means, what's that got to do with our education? They said, 'Are you exposed to it in any way, good or bad, does the school teach you anything about it? My son replied, no, the school has not taught us anything about it but I have heard of the word and I'd rather not have this conversation with you at all."

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/may/15/ofsted-luton-olive-tree-school-homosexuality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:24 pm

So the question that only remains is at what age should we teach children about sexuality.
I agree it should be of a sensible age and that kids should be aware to also more to the point help protect then from sexual predators.
Parents should be aware and also have their input on this, but my view is it should be taught or at least awareness.

So what is this topic about Muslims again Tess?

Or about how Ofsted should be conducting their investigations without consent of parents or being present?

Or the age of when a child should be taught or awareness of sex education?

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri May 16, 2014 7:26 pm

It was a total breach of trust Twisted Evil 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Didge wrote:So the question that only remains is at what age should we teach children about sexuality.
I agree it should be of a sensible age and that kids should be aware to also more to the point help protect then from sexual predators.
Parents should be aware and also have their input on this, but my view is it should be taught or at least awareness.

Or about how Ofsted should be conducting their investigations without consent of parents or being present?

I'm no expert here but probably about 11 or 12..they are more mentally mature and likey to listen better at that age , whereas at 9 or so, the immaturity would probably shadow the ability to take it more seriously.

There would be so many opinions on this, we also have to allow for some kids just being more mentally mature than others of the same age.

At 9 , it wouldn't be adviseable to let kids know about heterosexual sex, let alone about homosexuality.
I think at 9, kids should really still be kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:So the question that only remains is at what age should we teach children about sexuality.

I'm no expert here but probably about 11 or 12..they are more mentally mature and likey to listen better at that age , whereas at 9 or so, the immaturity would probably shadow the ability to take it more seriously.

There would be so many opinions on this, we also have to allow for some kids just being more mentally mature than others of the same age.

At 9 , it wouldn't be adviseable to let kids know about heterosexual sex, let alone about homosexuality.
Why is he managing to snipe at me when I've got him on ignore and haven't even mentioned muslims!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Joy Division wrote:

I'm no expert here but probably about 11 or 12..they are moe mentally mature and likey to listen better at that age , whereas at 9 or so, the immaturity would probably shadow the ability to take it more seriously.

To me Joy, 9 is fine also, because a child can at least have basic understanding and any basic knowledge can help a child understand, which to me helps prevent discrimination, so advocate that kids understand in basics in regards to homosexuality, as they may have friends who are starting to feel confused at this age who they are, this will greatly help them and those they have as classmates.

So some parents maybe against this, whether religious of for what ever reason, but their children should still be taught in regards to this. What I agree with the parents on is having their children, without anyone they know be interrogated by a complete stranger on their own. No parent would advocate this no matter what the questions were being asked about. It is a complete breakdown of trust, a child that age should not be on their own interrogated without company. It is intimidating and wrong.

Sex education is very important, placing children in rooms with strangers on their own, is a big no no, as what sort of message does that teach them, when we hound into them about being alone with strangers. No doubt any child facing that would feel like they are being punished as they know of the fears pressed home to be alone with strangers.

Idiotic of Ofsted, I must say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:39 pm

It shouldnt surprise anyone...OFSTED is owned ion fee simple by the "progressives"...

what they are ACTUSALLY doing is know as "mission creep"...If the can get away with it a couple of times, it becomes the norm....no legislation needed....and then they can try for the next bit...

untill we are in the situation of germany 1938 onwards...where children were encouraged to "grass up their parents " for holding anti nazi view points

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Why is he managing to snipe at me when I've got him on ignore and haven't even mentioned muslims!!!

I think Didge is referring to to the young Asian lad being questioned about what he knew about homosexuality Tess?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:40 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:It shouldnt surprise anyone...OFSTED is owned ion fee simple by the "progressives"...

what they are ACTUSALLY doing is know as "mission creep"...If the can get away with it a couple of times, it becomes the norm....no legislation needed....and then they can try for the next bit...

untill we are in the situation of germany 1938 onwards...where children were encouraged to "grass up their parents " for holding anti nazi view points

Actually it shows they are not progressive, as stated by my points, progression is being able to understand the views and mentality of a child, they failed at this, that is not progressive but backwards.

You see backward views hold back a nation, not progressive views

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

I think Didge  is referring to to the young Asian lad being questioned about what he knew  about homosexuality Tess?...

Indeed Joy, I am asking 3 questions as to what the thread is about and now nobody wants to answer which point this is about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:It shouldnt surprise anyone...OFSTED is owned ion fee simple by the "progressives"...

Actually it shows they are not progressive, as stated by my points, progression is being able to understand the views and mentality of a child, they failed at this, that is not progressive but backwards.

actually...NO didge....understanding children ISNT progressive....its plain common sense Its got nothing to do with the "political" progressive"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I'm no expert here but probably about 11 or 12..they are moe mentally mature and likey to listen better at that age , whereas at 9 or so, the immaturity would probably shadow the ability to take it more seriously.

To me Joy, 9 is fine also, because a child can at least have basic understanding and any basic knowledge can help a child understand, which to me helps prevent discrimination, so advocate that kids understand in basics in regards to homosexuality, as they may have friends who are starting to feel confused at this age who they are, this will greatly help them and those they have as classmates.

So some parents maybe against this, whether religious of for what ever reason, but their children should still be taught in regards to this. What I agree with the parents on is having their children, without anyone they know be interrogated by a complete stranger on their own. No parent would advocate this no matter what the questions were being asked about. It is a complete breakdown of trust, a child that age should not be on their own interrogated without company. It is intimidating and wrong.

Sex education is very important, placing children in rooms with strangers on their own, is a big no no, as what sort of message does that teach them, when we hound into them about being alone with strangers. No doubt any child facing that would feel like they are being punished as they know of the fears pressed home to be alone with strangers.

Didge I must agree, that's a great point about kids speaking to with strangers on sexual matters..I agree loads of them would feel completely out of their comfort zone, perhaps a big step too far?...

Parents...well I think kids would feel very uncomfortable speaking g to them on sexual matters,although some may well do...

I would Opt for the teacher...and if kids feel comfortable to ask their parents (some may) ..then that , as well as the teacher's education on sex..would most likely be the best combination.

Kids all react so differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:47 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

actually...NO didge....understanding children ISNT progressive....its plain common sense Its got nothing to do with the "political" progressive"

So you admit it is common sense and they showed no common sense, thus not being anything other than backwards, thus progression has nothing to do with your point does it Victor.

The fact is education is the key, that is progression, you know like evolution for example, same with sex education, progression, help children understand against predators of even the dangers of pregnancy etc.
That is progression is it not? Understanding that a child in their class maybe homosexual is progression is it not? To accept him is progression is it not? For other children to rightly see homosexuality as normal is progression right?

Sorry did you have a point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:48 pm

David wrote:

It was a total breach of trust Twisted Evil 

Ill thought out box ticking of the worst kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

Didge I must agree, that's a great point about kids speaking to with strangers on sexual matters..I agree loads of them would feel completely out of their comfort zone, perhaps a big step too far?...

Parents...well I think kids would feel very uncomfortable speaking g to them on sexual matters,although some may well do...

I would Opt for the teacher...and if kids feel comfortable to ask their parents (some may) ..then that , as well as the teacher's education on sex..would most likely be the best combination.

Should be both teachers and parents, they gauge more views to think about whether for right or wrong in how one holds a view.

It is poor how a story posted is posted for one reason whilst missing a massive point on another reason, as no child should face such an interrogation without company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

So you admit it is common sense and they showed no common sense, thus not being anything other than backwards, thus progression has nothing to do with your point does it Victor.

The fact is education is the key, that is progression, you know like evolution for example, same with sex education, progression, help children understand against predators of even the dangers of pregnancy etc.
That is progression is it not? Understanding that a child in their class maybe homosexual is progression is it not? To accept him is progression is it not? For other children to rightly see homosexuality as normal is progression right?

Didge , your absolutely so correct..

Education is paramount both at school and in the home...we always have taught our kids about danger, moving cars, strange men(sadly), the effects of drugs and so much else.....and I mean grill into them, not just a five minute lesson.

As parents it is our duty just as much as the School's to educate our kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 pm

firstly political progressives are nothing to do with progression...unless it suits them and are all to do with raw political power

secondly, backward though these apes were, they are still of the political "progressive" mould. the progressive's agenda of intrusive surveillance this time via children....

another way of "control"

whatever you do DONT voice an opinion in front of your children......

only this time (again) its backfired...I bet they have done more damage to the "gay cause" than any mad preacher could...because now NO-ONE can be in doubt that "something is up" no one can be in any doubt that someone...somewhere wants information he has no right to have, and that "someone" has an agenda to push

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

Education is paramount both  at school and in the home...we always have taught our kids about danger, moving cars, strange men(sadly), the effects of drugs and so much else.....and I mean grill into them, not just a five minute lesson.

thats it J.D (aka IGOR) you keep stroking didges ego for him...you are the last one on here that he's got for a quick bit of massage......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Should be both teachers and parents, they gauge more views to think about whether for right or wrong in how one holds a view.

It is poor how a story posted is posted for one reason whilst missing a massive point on another reason, as no child should face such an interrogation without company.

Didge I agree...

But that's not always the way it works out!!!

A few years back my young lass found it extremely embarrassing when I was telling her things about sex...I felt awkward too, bit I had too...she was actually way more savvy on it than I thought...

My wife spoke with her too when she first started having her' time of the month'...but she still found it embarrassing!

Your so right though Didge...education is a total must!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

Education is paramount both  at school and in the home...we always have taught our kids about danger, moving cars, strange men(sadly), the effects of drugs and so much else.....and I mean grill into them, not just a five minute lesson.

Exactly Joy, its called helping to "progress" a child in their lives, nature them, love them, being proud of how they "progress". Of course you do not see many parants advocate to not progress their children, by doing the opposite, hardly anything and be backwards, that would be what we would call abusive or neglectful parents.

Some here advocate being backwards though and do not believe people should progress, they think this is some left conspiracy to have common sense, of that they are traitors to wanting progression, of which we have obtained huge amounts of equality through progression, where we lead the way in the world in my book due to progression.

Do you think banging home the the word progression is making others view points look silly Joy? 

Odd that one mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:00 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

thats it J.D (aka IGOR)  you keep stroking didges ego for him...you are the last one on here that he's got for a quick bit of massage......

No Victor, I commend him for realising just how important education is for kids!!!

It just seems like some people don't realise this!!

If kids do to learn ....they have no knowledge, understanding, or a balanced perception....not to mention morals , honour and respect.

That is not the way !!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:03 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:firstly political progressives are nothing to do with progression...unless it suits them and are all to do with raw political power
balderdash, what political progression, we are talking about children having sexual awareness, how is that political?
Utter fail, no connection

secondly, backward though these apes were, they are still of the political "progressive" mould. the progressive's agenda of intrusive surveillance this time via children....
No they are not of the PC mould, no politically correct person would interrogate a child on its own, so again, utter fail

another way of  "control"  
More proof that more is needed to help people progresss 

whatever you do DONT voice an opinion in front of your children......
All parents do, it is good advice, but is hardly taken

only this time (again) its backfired...I bet they have done more damage to the "gay cause" than any mad preacher could...because now NO-ONE can be in doubt that "something is up" no one can be in any doubt that someone...somewhere wants information he has no right to have, and that "someone" has an agenda to push

Yes these backwards ofsted inspectors who were clearly not PC, because they interrogated children on their own, prove even more how progression isi the key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Exactly Joy, its called helping to "progress" a child in their lives, nature them, love them, being proud of how they "progress". Of course you do not see many parants advocate to not progress their children, by doing the opposite, hardly anything and be backwards, that would be what we would call abusive or neglectful parents.

Some here advocate being backwards though and do not believe people should progress, they think this is some left conspiracy to have common sense, of that they are traitors to wanting progression, of which we have obtained huge amounts of equality through progression, where we lead the way in the world in my book due to progression.

Do you think banging home the the word progression is making others view points look silly Joy

Odd that one mate

It would...except....obviously a T**T like you fails to
see the difference between "progression" and the political beast "the progressive" OR out of the depths of your quisling gut you are trying to deliberately mix up the two in order to hide the culpability of your kind of thinking in the problems that are present here today.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Do you think banging home the the word progression is making others view points look silly Joy? 

Odd that one mate

Of course we must progress Didge....more so our kids, your right, and all I can are silly comments against logical things you say..and the odd daft personal remark at you.

I don't know why anyone would wish their kids to be regressive ???

The Tories try to claim they are a progressive party! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

thats it J.D (aka IGOR)  you keep stroking didges ego for him...you are the last one on here that he's got for a quick bit of massage......

No Victor, I commend him for realising just how important education is for kids!!!

If kids do to learn ....they have no knowledge, understanding, or a balanced perception....not to mention morals , honour and respect.

Joy to be fair he is upset as seen by his traitor claims that he has no answer to cultural pessimism and now how progression has always led the way, history proves that, he wishes to stem progression, even though has advocated many things that were also once tried poorly to be denied any progression.

That is irony of someone who does not understand how humanity has progressed, so much so he does not have an answer and he knows it also

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Aren't people/children allowed to have their own views anymore?
This is politically correct agenda pushing at its worst, targeting children with forced view points or else.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

Do you think banging home the the word progression is making others view points look silly Joy

Odd that one mate

It would...except....obviously a T**T like you fails to
see the difference between "progression" and the political beast "the progressive"  OR out of the depths of your quisling gut you are trying to deliberately mix up the two in order to hide the culpability of your kind of thinking in the problems that are present here today.....

I see the difference between someone very bitter and someone who loves, that is all I need to know to understand, compassion and humanity and most of progression, showing how more so you fear this being real, because it is actually real that many people are like this. You are the dreamer, dreaming of discontent or fear of it, that shows you are led by fear which clouds your judgement, as any dislike does.

You see you resort to your traitor claim or even actually state who the enemy is, who you think I side with.
That shows you are wound up and have no answer and we both know it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Joy to be fair he is upset as seen by his traitor claims that he has no answer to cultural pessimism and now how progression has always led the way, history proves that, he wishes to stem progression, even though has advocated many things that were also once tried poorly to be denied any progression.

That is irony of someone who does not understand how humanity has progressed, so much so he does not have an answer and he knows it also

Ah Yes...didges "phrase of the month"....

lets see where this comes from shall we....

Cultural Pessimism
Narratives of Decline in the Postmodern World
Edition: 1
Author: Oliver Bennett

the only reference to the term

So again didge has found a one horse reference...

who is the erstwhile Mr Oliver Bennet

Well actually he is

Professor Oliver Bennett
Professor Oliver Bennett established Warwick's Centre for Cultural Policy Studies in 1999, having previously established the M.A. in European Cultural Policy and Management in 1993. He directed both the Centre and the MA course until 2008. He has published widely on cultural policy, intellectual history and cultural politics. He is the founding editor of the International Journal of Cultural Policy and a founder member of the Scientific Committee of the International Conference on Cultural Policy Research (ICCPR). In 2012, he was awarded a higher doctorate (DLitt) by Warwick for his contributions to cultural policy research.

well ...forget the "professor" thing...its a meaningless title...professorships are granted for all manner of reasons...many of which are NOTHING to do with academic excellence

However he DOES have MA and A doctorate (DLitt)

so that makes him....Aggggggggh...a "social scientist"

Oh noes........

social science...another "no science "pseudo science" like psychology

Dont get me wrong, no doubt the guy is a real smart cookie....and one has to admire the sheer determination it must have taken to get where he is.....but really...social science....

cultural pessimism seems to be describes thus.............

Cultural pessimism arises with the conviction that the culture of a nation, a civilization, or humanity itself is in a process of irreversible decline

Now..I dont remember saying any such thing..I know Didge thinks I have but then again he thinks he's always right...and will turn himself inside out to "prove" it.

lets face it...Didge advocates only "limited" free speech"...in other words you are only allowed to articulate such thoughts as are "acceptable" to his poisoned politics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:42 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

Cultural Pessimism

Ha Ha Ha it has been around not only in works but also within history, you avoid the biggest one you advocate, evolution, notice how victor ignores these points of progression and examples of Cultural Pessimism

well ...forget the "professor" thing...its a meaningless title...professorships are granted for all manner of reasons...many of which are NOTHING to do with academic excellence.
So now you are stating this concept does not exist and that is your ony reply?
 ://?roflmao?/: 
Fine by me, lets see you actually attempt to dispute it, not state you differ mate

Cultural pessimism arises with the conviction that the culture of a nation, a civilization, or humanity itself is in a process of irreversible decline

Now..I dont remember saying any such thing..I know Didge thinks I have but then again he thinks he's always right...and will turn himself inside out to "prove" it.

lets face it...Didge advocates only "limited" free speech"...in other words you are only allowed to articulate such thoughts as are "acceptable" to his poisoned politics.

Really you never claimed fear of things happenning to this country Victor, never?

Free speech is an illusion, the only free speech you have is with yourself, in the real worlds there are laws and rightly so to protect people from hate, as I am sure you would agree it is wrong for someone to state they are going to gas a person because they are a Jew? 
The saddest part is free speech was ruined by idiots who could not be responsible with it or where where using speech for hate will lead to, so no point blaming me for restrictions, it was people like you that created them in the first place, something you neglect.
Mainly because you think you and you only should have your way, you have no interest in democracy, but your own views, that is why you are bitter and angry because a majority does not agree with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:44 pm

I will give you some help to study to come back with a reply, remember I learn from my error's and am prepared Victor, you should make sure you do the same, so going to give you a sporting chance.

http://www.socrethics.com/Folder2/Pessimism.htm

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Cultural Pessimism

Ha Ha Ha it has been around not only in works but also within history, you avoid the biggest one you advocate, evolution, notice how victor ignores these points of progression and examples of Cultural Pessimism

well ...forget the "professor" thing...its a meaningless title...professorships are granted for all manner of reasons...many of which are NOTHING to do with academic excellence.
So now you are stating this concept does not exist and that is your ony reply?
 ://?roflmao?/: 
Fine by me, lets see you actually attempt to dispute it, not state you differ mate

Really you never claimed fear of things happenning to this country Victor, never?

wriggle wriggle didgie......saying I fear something may happen is NOT the same as "Cultural pessimism arises with the conviction that the culture of a nation, a civilization, or humanity itself is in a process of irreversible decline"  Just as in ....saying I fear an accident at this crossing may occur is NOT the same thing as saying cars are ruining the country"   wriggle wriggle didgie

Free speech is an illusion, the only free speech you have is with yourself, in the real worlds there are laws and rightly so to protect people from hate, as I am sure you would agree it is wrong for someone to state they are going to gas a person because they are a Jew? 

Yeah? lets look at the OP shall we.... Given that kids get covert "black marks" on their records for "incorrect attitude" to liberalist (progressives) agendas., Even if its their parents.
What do you think the outcome would have been if one kid had said...my grandad recons its not right"  I know YOUR lot would want to take the kid into "care" and sling the parents and grandparents into the gulags for daily ECT until they complied....

Its a bloody sad world when folks DARE NOT voice an opinion in front of their children....thus ensuring that the only OPINIONS CHILDREN HEAR  Are the liberalist (progressive (ha)) ones thought "correct" by their "educators"  

The saddest part is free speech was ruined by idiots who could not be responsible with it or where where using speech for hate will lead to, so no point blaming me for restrictions, it was people like you that created them in the first place, something you neglect.

Wrong again didge....YOUR kind designed "hate speech" and created the conditions under which it would fester.

Mainly because you think you and you only should have your way, you have no interest in democracy, but your own views, that is why you are bitter and angry because a majority does not agree with you

Look in the mirror, before you accuse ME of being anti democratic.....Quisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 9:08 pm

So your whole argument is based upon fear again, what if?
What do you think the outcome would be?
Fear argument.
What liberalism do, an opinion, but making out to fear them off your views.
You prove my point

So I advocate as stated already that a child should have the views of both teachers and parents no matter if those views are good or bad, hmmm, miss that point me love? That means you are again making things up, because nobody is advocating a parent should not also teach their children.
Children understand very well, I give them better credit than you do, what they fear is being placed into something they have been learnt rightly to fear, being stuck on their own with strangers.

So any progressive view is liberalism and thus you would by that logic be against any progressive view in history for equal rights for many groups of people.
I have no kind that advocate hate speech, anyone that does is not speaking in my name, any one who uses violence to do this is even worse because they are using hate also, so again, it is people of hate like you that have ruined free speech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Didge wrote:So your whole argument is based upon fear again, what if?
What do you think the outcome would be?
Fear argument.
What liberalism do, an opinion, but making out to fear them off your views.
You prove my point

So I advocate as stated already that a child should have the views of both teachers and parents no matter if those views are good or bad, hmmm, miss that point me love? That means you are again making things up, because nobody is advocating a parent should not also teach their children.
Children understand very well, I give them better credit than you do, what they fear is being placed into something they have been learnt rightly to fear, being stuck on their own with strangers.

So any progressive view is liberalism and thus you would by that logic be against any progressive view in history for equal rights for many groups of people.

Rubbish...Take the "chip shop" thread  so they guy is a twerp...what about HIS equal right...to state he is "whatever" and he does actually HAVE that right....

I have no kind that advocate hate speech, anyone that does is not speaking in my name, any one who uses violence to do this is even worse because they are using hate also,

No we know the "usual run of the mill " liberalist doesnt generally use overt violence....they use "chilling effect"...the vague threat of draconian laws... like the black marks on childrens records ...even for their parents opinions....

so again, it is people of hate like you that have ruined free speech

Except it is your ilk that seem determined to dictate what is "hate speech"...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Dear me, that is not even a sensible reply but more points about me, seriously, and just you repeating yourself, get over being bitter and debate the points at hand, I could care less what you think of me, it does nothing to further your points.
You ignore it has been liberalism that's have progressed society, from women having rights to homosexuals having rights, equality is a liberal view. Teaching evolution is a liberal view. Liberal views ended the slave trade. Seriously understand a liberal view, that may help when debating

You though seem to go against progression on every view point, because as see liberal view points progress.

Now are you going to debate or whinge as you have been doing all week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Fri May 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Didge check out what Phyllis thinks you seem entranced by militant gays these days.

If you were anything but a liberal you would be asking yourself what on Earth is going on when children are being asked this.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:01 pm

kevins58 wrote:Didge check out what Phyllis thinks you seem entranced by militant gays these days.

If you were anything but a liberal you would be asking yourself what on Earth is going on when children are being asked this.

Drinky, stick to one ID eh, so on that note I have things to do, see you another time.

Hope you all have a good weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:36 pm

kevins58 wrote:Didge check out what Phyllis thinks you seem entranced by militant gays these days.

You are one vile fucking RW piece of filth.

Watch yourself you fucking C U N T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Didge wrote:

Drinky, stick to one ID eh, so on that note I have things to do, see you another time.

lol! 

He won't listen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 2:27 am

Didge wrote:

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:39 am

That is a very good question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:41 am

Norman T wrote:

Great,here we go again.
Moderation anyone???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 am

Nems wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Great,here we go again.
Moderation anyone???

Yes Nems sticking her hooter in again, belittling the moderators to do their job.

As seen nobody even reacted to it because his post was pathetic, but as seen you wish to stir up yet again, you need to grow up love, people are not buying your innocent persona anymore, as seen it starts trouble all the time.
I have to hand it to you though, you do advocate Tsun Tzu's "Art of War"

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next