NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insults...

4 posters

Go down

Insults... Empty Insults...

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 11:31 am

Re: Pizza Express uses only halal chicken
by eddie Today at 8:23 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
I want to know what was so fucking important about this that people I though were sane wasted a day on it.

Why don't you read it for yourself or if you can't be bothered don't ask why it was so important?

Perhaps the question should be: I want to know why one of my members had to behave in such a way as to piss off most of my other members?

But the real question, IMO, the one you'd prefer to be asking, is this:
Why has one of my biggest posters, one that I agree a lot with, who backs up my arguments, decided to go and why wasn't it someone else instead like Andy or smelly, because then I could sit and say "oh well, no great loss"??

Honesty is the best policy Ben and I am done explaining myself. So read back, do your research or don't bother replying or you're just like JD and Phil without the idiocy and stupid language.

eddie

I'm only going to say this once Eddie..please keep the above insults to yourself ok ,ive done nothing to you, you've made several unwarranted digs and snidey comments to me.

There's just no ned for it.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Insults... Empty Re: Insults...

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 11:39 am

Shitstirring...

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4614-insults#94033

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 11:47 am

You are a disgrace JD
If you wanted to say that to Edds, PM her.
All you want to do is start rowing up again

Anyone that cant see what a little shyster you are, is a fool
 Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun May 11, 2014 11:48 am

Thats it JD, you throw a little more petrol onto the flames.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 11:49 am

Never mind JD.
You can always make a new thread called

"Insulter of the week"

Perhaps it'll be a hot contest between me and didge?

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 11, 2014 11:50 am

What a total shitstirring wanker!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 11:50 am

harvesmom wrote:Thats it JD, you throw a little more petrol onto the flames.

How does he keep getting away with this sort of behaviour?
How? It truly baffles me that some still cant see what he is!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun May 11, 2014 11:52 am

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:Thats it JD, you throw a little more petrol onto the flames.

How does he keep getting away with this sort of behaviour?
How? It truly baffles me that some still cant see what he is!

::dunno:: 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:05 pm

JD, you've never changed one bit.

You can try and pretend, try and snuggle up to people and even pretend to be a decent guy with your enemies - "you're not a bad lad" etc etc

But it's all about the stirring, and we always knew it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:09 pm

David wrote:What a total shitstirring wanker!

David, your out of order, please don't call me wanker ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Nems wrote:You are a disgrace JD

Evil or Very Mad 

Gone bury your head in the sand Nems, you one of the worst for instigating, I out this on here as Eddie felt the need to do so, but you won't take that up with her will you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Look at that...very poster who chipped I here has issues with coloured  people, and most ironically David who dishes out terms such as wanker, was doubled up I tears when someone referred to him as a jobby stabbed some time ago elsewhere. Laughing

You just couldn't make it up.

David lad, your more than happy to lay into other folk who may be Muslim or black, but when the going gets tough, just remove your wee pink rubber gloves and run out of the kitchen eh. Laughing 

And yes it's wrong of me to say that, bit no worse than you've said to me.

That's how you and this lot make people feel about their skin colour or religion.

Impudent little whore  ::troll:: 

Last edited by Joy Division on Sun May 11, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:18 pm

I've said what I have to say, despite the foutrage from the usual suspects.

Im happy for this to be locked, the gang are getting too excited now.

It was intended for Eddie, not anyone else, but they just couldn't help the themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:JD, you've never changed one bit.

You can try and pretend, try and snuggle up to people and even pretend to be a decent guy with your enemies - "you're not a bad lad" etc etc

Nail head Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Joy Division wrote:I've said what I have to say, despite the foutrage from the usual suspects.

Im happy for this to be locked, the gang are getting too excited now.

It was intended for Eddie, not anyone else, but they just couldn't help the themselves.

Bollocks
If it was meant for Eddie you would have PMd
told you before you dont fool me one little bit, you never did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:You are a disgrace JD

Evil or Very Mad 

Gone bury your head in the sand Nems, you one of the worst for instigating, I out this on here as Eddie felt the need to do so, but you won't take that up with her will you.

Thought it was about Eddie?!
You are a complete tube JD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:JD, you've never changed one bit.

Nail head Andy

Your back for more Nems you little snake!!, you thrive on bother ..I'll just look in ...keep me amused. Laughing 

I suspect not very hard David will be along to hold your hand, I suspect you've a hairier chest than him  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Thought it was about Eddie?!
You are a complete tube JD

I was replying to YOUR reply on MY thread FOR EDDIE you stoner. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Nail head Andy

Your back for more Nems you little snake!!, you thrive on bother ..I'll just look in ...keep me amused. Laughing 

I suspect not very hard David will be along to hold your hand, I suspect you've a hairier chest than him  Laughing 

Insults... 9k=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Insults... 9k=

Aw, at least with pictures your saving yourself words on self descriptions Nems!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:Look at that...very poster who chipped I here has issues with coloured  people, and most ironically David who dishes out terms such as wanker, was doubled up I tears when someone referred to him as a jobby stabbed some time ago elsewhere. Laughing

David lad, your more than happy to lay into other folk who may be Muslim or black, but when the going gets tough, just remove your wee pink rubber gloves and run out of the kitchen eh. Laughing 

That's how you and this lot make people feel about their skin colour or religion.

Folks, you do realise that JD is really Didge?

Insults... Poop10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Now i think about it...  Basketball 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 1:03 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Look at that...very poster who chipped I here has issues with coloured  people, and most ironically David who dishes out terms such as wanker, was doubled up I tears when someone referred to him as a jobby stabbed some time ago elsewhere. Laughing

Folks, you do realise that JD is really Didge?

Insults... Poop10

...oh..how did it take you so long Tess? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 1:36 pm

Someone yesterday called JD Uriah Heep - I have never seen a more apt description.

Tell me does he ever come out with anything original himself or simply pile on supporting others usually in ill founded arguments?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 1:58 pm

sphinx wrote:Someone yesterday called JD Uriah Heep - I have never seen a more apt description.

Tell me does he ever come out with anything original himself or simply pile on supporting others usually in ill founded arguments?

That was me Sphinx x
I thought it apt

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 11, 2014 2:01 pm

shit stirring wanker.

ETA are you on drugs? You don't make any sense...
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Nems wrote:
sphinx wrote:Someone yesterday called JD Uriah Heep - I have never seen a more apt description.

That was me Sphinx x
I thought it apt

You got him to a tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:10 pm

David wrote:

shit stirring wanker.

ETA  are you on drugs?   You don't make any sense...

Bloody 'ell that means he could be Didge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:13 pm

David wrote:

shit stirring wanker.

ETA  are you on drugs?   You don't make any sense...

Look rubber glove, you just keep stirring the pot you.

Behave yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:14 pm

sphinx wrote:
Nems wrote:

That was me Sphinx x
I thought it apt

You got him to a tee

I can't believe you crawled out and said that ! After all the bile and racism from your old forum, no wonder it's dead over at your new one.

Or perhaps your like for like friends will invade your new place? Laughing

All this from the same person who said Scots wouldn't pay 10p to save a child from a paedophile , do you see what I means Sphinx,,that's how low you are, and your not even worth the effort.

Just look at the reactions by some of you and the state your getting into.

OMG.

Last edited by Joy Division on Sun May 11, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:19 pm

I've already asked Ben to lock this and I sure he will when he logs on...

So I've saved some of you the task of whinging and complaint about this thread as if it were me causing bother , when all along I replied to Eddie , and could not on that thread where she unwarrantedly insulted me on the thread which I could not reply to whicjph was locked...

The double standards and unnecessary invasion of this thread are unbelievable, a true little nasty and bitter clique.

And David, you would never call me a wanker to my face..I would love you too,but you wouldn't...

You would hide behind Nems. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:23 pm

JD you are not fooling anyone - and I sincerely doubt Ben will fall for your crap either.

If you wanted to talk to eddie one to one you would PM her - the same as I do people when I have something private to say to someone.

Instead you start a whole new thread - then when instead of it causing the uproar against others like you hoped you find the only response is people recognizing exactly what you are trying to do and making their revulsion at that clear you wimp out and ask for it to be locked.

As for the idea that you are the same person as didge - not a bloody chance, you do not exhibit the intelligence.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Joy Division wrote:I've already asked Ben to lock this and I sure he will when he logs on...

So I've  saved some of you the task of whinging and complaint about this thread as if it were me causing bother , when all along I replied to Eddie , and could not on that thread where she unwarrantedly insulted me on the thread which I could not reply to whicjph was locked...

The double standards and unnecessary  invasion of this thread are unbelievable, a true little nasty and bitter clique.

And David, you would never call me a wanker to my face..I would love you too,but you wouldn't...

Oh I would arse licker I would I am not two faced. xxx
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:28 pm

sphinx wrote:JD you are not fooling anyone - and I sincerely doubt Ben will fall for your crap either.

If you wanted to talk to eddie one to one you would PM her - the same as I do people when I have something private to say to someone.

Instead you start a whole new thread - then when instead of it causing the uproar against others like you hoped you find the only response is people recognizing exactly what you are trying to do and making their revulsion at that clear you wimp out and ask for it to be locked.

As for the idea that you are the same person as didge - not a bloody chance, you do not exhibit the intelligence.

Your os other obsessed by fooling people Sphinx...can you show me where I'm apparently doing that?..nows your chance!..

This thread was started because I was defending myself form unwarranted insults from a Eddie on a thread which was locked so I couldn't reply...
Did you tell Eddie not to post those insults publicly toward me?..

No, you did t did you?

The foutrage , hypocrisy and bias isn't working here Sphinx, although it was the norm at your old forum.

And I see you also just couldn't resist a further insult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:28 pm

David wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I've already asked Ben to lock this and I sure he will when he logs on...

So I've  saved some of you the task of whinging and complaint about this thread as if it were me causing bother , when all along I replied to Eddie , and could not on that thread where she unwarrantedly insulted me on the thread which I could not reply to whicjph was locked...

The double standards and unnecessary  invasion of this thread are unbelievable, a true little nasty and bitter clique.

Oh I would arse licker I would I am not two faced. xxx

..are you not David? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:31 pm

I agree with Sphinx and hope that Ben doesnt fall for it. Maybe he might even see you clearly for once, not likely but we can hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Nems wrote:I agree with Sphinx and hope that Ben doesnt fall for it. Maybe he might even see you clearly for once, not likely but we can hope.

I hope so too. I am not going to reply to him now. There is no point x
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:38 pm

David wrote:
Nems wrote:I agree with Sphinx and hope that Ben doesnt fall for it. Maybe he might even see you clearly for once, not likely but we can hope.

I hope so too.  I am not going to reply to him now.  There is no point x

You are right xx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 2:39 pm

Did no one else not notice that as soon as JD got angry he immediately attacked David using a gay slur?

True colours.
Now what would your Deputy Dodge say about that JD, after all the hundreds of posts where you backed him against so-called homophobic posters?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 11, 2014 2:41 pm

eddie wrote:Did no one else not notice that as soon as JD got angry he immediately attacked David using a gay slur?

True colours.
Now what would your Deputy Dodge say about that JD, after all the hundreds of posts where you backed him against so-called homophobic posters?

He is showing his true colours. :aspukeas: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 2:44 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:Did no one else not notice that as soon as JD got angry he immediately attacked David using a gay slur?

True colours.

He is showing his true colours. :aspukeas: 

He is what didge calls a "fake"

Ironic really........
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:44 pm

True colours.

That sounds about right, he can only keep the act up for so long

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Nems wrote:

True colours.

That sounds about right, he can only keep the act up for  so long

Like I said nems, he's fake, but we always knew that.
And ironically he's didge's best back-up.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Kept out of this thread, but honestly, things are being twisted AGAIN. Arse licking is not anti-gay, it's anti sucking up, and that's pretty obvious.

I agree that this thread was not good idea in the least, but don't let lies and twists be deliberately inserted.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Kept out of this thread, but honestly, things are being twisted AGAIN.   Arse licking is not anti-gay, it's anti sucking up, and that's pretty obvious.

I agree that this thread was not good idea in the least, but don't let lies and twists be deliberately inserted.  

Not sure what you're on about sassy?
JD made a reference to David being gay did he not? In a ridiculing way, did he not?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 3:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

There are a couple on here he unfailingly backs

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Is this not ridiculing David's sexuality?
Fine if that's what he does all the time but he spends half his time defending gay people and being oh-so-disgusted by other people's homophobic slurs!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 11, 2014 3:09 pm

The hypocrisy of The left knows no bounds......!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 3:12 pm

eddie wrote:

Is this not ridiculing David's sexuality?
Fine if that's what he does all the time but he spends half his time defending gay people and being oh-so-disgusted by other people's homophobic slurs!!

Sorry, thought you were referring to arse-licker. My mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 11, 2014 3:39 pm

No worries x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down