NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults

+10
Victorismyhero
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
nicko
eddie
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
Major
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults Empty Re: Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 11:19 am

Stormee wrote:Do we really need it on forums?
It is such a bore with the 'usual suspects' continually running off at the mouth with horrible accusations, name calling, insults, swearing, mis quoting all to their own ends of mischief making whilst reaching for 'one upmanship'.
There is hardly anyone here who has not engaged in such.

The decent people seem to be constantly attacked for giving their honest views whilst the attackers revel in their diatribe and not discouraged at all.

Won't you miss your 'GROUPIES'...all those 'Pot Stirrers' that never read a thread but follow your every mental dribble and support you regardless of the error or the subject matter? 
Seriously --- there's a massive amount of that happening and I've yet to see you ever ask those 'groupies' of yours to LAY OFF/BACK OFF?  Suspect

Back to top Go down

Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults Empty Re: Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults

Post by 'Wolfie Thu May 12, 2016 11:26 am

Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults 3489511464

CONSIDERING that you're only being outdone on the abuse, nastiness and crudeness stakes by Tommy Monk, this ridiculous claim of yours is just a bit hypocritical, Stormee  !!!

I MAY BE a tad cruder than you at times, but your racist, sexist, nationalistic, fascist and plain stupid posts still keep you well ahead of me..   And most other posters around this site.

Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults 1177314732
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 12, 2016 12:22 pm

Veyas nasty posts of racism and wishing for 80% of British to be killed have vanished...

But if another had been so abusive and threatening about a non white group then it would have been them who vanished from forum by being banned... not the posts that got hidden away...!!!

Sassy still wants to see what was said... why are the posts no longer in the basement?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 12, 2016 3:02 pm

If you read the threads you can clearly see the people that lose their temper.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Veyas nasty posts of racism and wishing for 80% of British to be killed have vanished...

But if another had been so abusive and threatening about a non white group then it would have been them who vanished from forum by being banned... not the posts that got hidden away...!!!

Sassy still wants to see what was said... why are the posts no longer in the basement?

I moved the thread out of basement to the relevant section as it became a popular thread on that day

It's still there http://www.newsfixboard.com/t15853-global-warming
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Tommy Monk/VILLAGE IDIOT wrote:Veyas nasty posts of racism and wishing for 80% of British to be killed have vanished...
all that blather and utter wasted bandwidth because you are just one LAZY/LAME, fuck-wit that can't 'READ'!!! Rolling Eyes

Oh...Eddie, he'd rediscovered it just after I'd pulled it forward to prove to his lazy ass that Ben had made an attempt to explain to him about TREE RINGS!  And TOMMY has of yet - NOT READ the entire post by Ben / can't grasp WTF Ben was trying to explain to him and all he's manage is --- "THE POST IS BACK - THE POST IS BACK"

Like a freak'n chicken running around screaming that the 'sky is falling'~~~put it out of our misery, PLEASEEEEE!  LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Glad to say that most of the abuse thrown around here is not from the Brits, it's from the mouthy idiots from overseas.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 3:42 pm

nicko wrote:Glad to say that most of the abuse thrown around here is not from the Brits,  it's from the mouthy idiots from overseas.

Awww, Nicko...you do have a lovely - selective way of reading what you chose too! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 12, 2016 3:51 pm

Wolfie is a bully with a chip on his shoulder, i thought you had to critisise the post and not the poster.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 12, 2016 4:27 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk/VILLAGE IDIOT wrote:Veyas nasty posts of racism and wishing for 80% of British to be killed have vanished...
all that blather and utter wasted bandwidth because you are just one LAZY/LAME, fuck-wit that can't 'READ'!!! Rolling Eyes

Oh...Eddie, he'd rediscovered it just after I'd pulled it forward to prove to his lazy ass that Ben had made an attempt to explain to him about TREE RINGS!  And TOMMY has of yet - NOT READ the entire post by Ben / can't grasp WTF Ben was trying to explain to him and all he's manage is --- "THE POST IS BACK - THE POST IS BACK"

Like a freak'n chicken running around screaming that the 'sky is falling'~~~put it out of our misery, PLEASEEEEE!  LOL

There's something about you that's a bit unhinged at times. I bet you talk to yourself when you're shopping in the supermarket, muttering oaths at people who get in your way and getting all hot under the collar if they've moved the panty pads to a different aisle.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 12, 2016 4:31 pm

nicko wrote:Glad to say that most of the abuse thrown around here is not from the Brits,  it's from the mouthy idiots from overseas.

I don't think anybody, anywhere, actually dislikes Brits. Really they are wonderful, witty and fun. But like any bite, if you scratch it enough it bleeds. The bite that bleeds with Brits is their sometimes arrogance.

I'm sure it's a defense mechanism. All those centuries with the French looking down their noses at them. Heck, they didn't even have a solid language until the age of Edward III. They were kinda looked upon by the rest of Europe like half-breeds and misfits.

The we wanna be admired spirit picked up...and then came an enormous event: Britain actually became great. Great navies. All around the globe. Pretty good armies. Trade. Colonization. France, Spain, and especially Portugal, were revealed for their weaknesses. Britain looked around and realized they really were the greatest.

Imagine the confluence of such extraordinary insecurity, followed by the sudden realization you are in the winner's circle. There are two ways you can go: 1) you can be magnanimous and giving, righting your own ship first of all; or 2) you can remain in your cocoon and send out little jabs that effectively say, I told you so! The first is of course the righteous and pure way. But for those who still feel the hurt, you stay in the bubble of self-doubt, and you strike back at others, using your achievements as weapons...in a word, British arrogance.

Britain is so powerful when she chooses the first path. But she reveals her sore backside when she chooses the second. But never mind...look what a sequence of events she starts when she pursues her hurt nurturing path. You look like the person who got the ring, and still wants to hurt others. The British arrogance, properly understood, is your sore, red backside being revealed to others. But if improperly understood, it kinda looks like your evil twin.

And that's why you get such a backlash from Aussies, Kiwis, Canadians, and yes, even US Americans...although we in North America have so surpassed you we hardly take notice of your attitude anymore. So when you're bitching about being whipped by everyone, all round the world, look inside and see what kind of image you are putting out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Thu May 12, 2016 4:34 pm

That was a very good post Quill, though spoiled at the end by your arrogance about how great North America is....I'm sure it is great, but still.....

Last edited by eddie on Thu May 12, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 12, 2016 4:34 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

There's something about you that's a bit unhinged at times.   I bet you talk to yourself when you're shopping in the supermarket, muttering oaths at people who get in your way and getting all hot under the collar if they've moved the panty pads to a different aisle.

Are you kidding? That's what I like about her. She's got insight and energy...plus the creativity to put her ideas over in unique ways.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 12, 2016 4:36 pm

eddie wrote:That was a very good post Quill, though spoiled at the end by your arrogance about how great North America is....I'm sure it is great, but still.....

Yeah...  But I'm at pains to divorce the US from the game.  We've got our own personality.  I was speaking mainly to the way Britain projects herself to others more vulnerable.

Maybe a better way to say it is to say: we're no longer vulnerable. We in the US are out of the game, so we can be...well, more objective.

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu May 12, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:That was a very good post Quill, though spoiled at the end by your arrogance about how great North America is....I'm sure it is great, but still.....

Yeah...  But I'm at pains to divorce the US from the game.  We've got our own personality.  I was speaking mainly to the way Britain projects herself to others more vulnerable.

Maybe a better way to say it is to say: we're no longer vulnerable.

Yes. That's certainly less arrogant.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

There's something about you that's a bit unhinged at times.   I bet you talk to yourself when you're shopping in the supermarket, muttering oaths at people who get in your way and getting all hot under the collar if they've moved the panty pads to a different aisle.

Are you kidding?  That's what I like about her.  She's got insight and energy...plus the creativity to put her ideas over in unique ways.  

Oh, he's gotta be kidding; look at the nim-rod that he trolls around with on here when for the lack of original thought they just 'pack attack' --- like minded thinkers and Stormee benefits greatly from their support! Hence the reason I'll dribble crumbs of speeling errors for HT --- gives the simple minded 'SPELL CHECKER' something to do!  

BTW - the only time I get to read their sorry assed rejoinders is when someone pulls their BS forward in a quoted post!  So many on ignore and it's quite enjoyable --- perhaps Nicko needs to try that method as well Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Horatio is a woman.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 5:12 pm

eddie wrote:Horatio is a woman.

Well I for one didn't know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Really, and that disgusting thing had the nerve to call me that vile word that you've both used for the female anatomy --- My - MY; now isn't that just a grand kick in the head Rolling Eyes

Is that a special 'good manners club' that is just unique to the British? 
Pssst, does Nicko know that you 2 use such crude/vile words for your own body parts? 
HOLY BAT CRAP...mind-blowing; and the righteous indignation that gets shoved around here is...well largely 'FAKE' Suspect

Well, thanks for the info --- the mannerisms applied by the gutter behavior didn't allude to any clues; and my 'give-a-shit' ran out of energy! Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults 1481518877

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 12, 2016 5:19 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Really, and that disgusting thing had the nerve to call me that vile word that you've both used for the female anatomy --- My - MY; now isn't that just a grand kick in the head Rolling Eyes

Pssst, does Nicko know that you 2 use such crude/vile words for your own body parts? 
HOLY BAT CRAP...mind-blowing; and the righteous indignation that gets shoved around here is...well largely 'FAKE' Suspect

Well, thanks for the info --- the mannerisms applied by the gutter behavior didn't allude to any clues; and my 'give-a-shit' ran out of energy! Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults 1481518877

Nothing wrong with good old fashioned Anglo Saxon words. If I shock you, don't visit Scotland. Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults Happy-smiley05
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 12, 2016 5:22 pm

sassy wrote:

You judged my book by its cover!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 5:23 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

Nothing wrong with good old fashioned Anglo Saxon words.    If I shock you, don't visit Scotland. Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults Happy-smiley05

Actually, LF said that word was banned, and as a woman I really object to it because of the way men use it in a degrogatory sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 5:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:

No actually, you gave such mixed messages I thought you might be trans.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Are you kidding?  That's what I like about her.  She's got insight and energy...plus the creativity to put her ideas over in unique ways.  

You mean all the meme's and emoticons and CAPS and ****---___+++ bits peppering the posts? Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults Happy-smiley05
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 12, 2016 5:25 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

Nothing wrong with good old fashioned Anglo Saxon words.    If I shock you, don't visit Scotland. Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults Happy-smiley05

Yes, I have to say 4EVA that the Brits never signed on to the taboo words club.  I've often wondered why some can say 'dick' but 'cunt' is so illicit.  Makes no sense.

I've solved the problem by using 'cunus'.  It's the Latin root word for female bits.  But because it is Latin, it can look down on all ya swine.

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu May 12, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 12, 2016 5:25 pm

sassy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

sleaze
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 5:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You mean all the meme's and emoticons and CAPS and ****---___+++  bits peppering the posts?   Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults Happy-smiley05

Yep, me too, it's articulate, expressive and interesting and expresses emotion very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 12, 2016 5:26 pm

sassy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I chucked out so much girlie shit, I'm really surprised any of you thought I was male. Ragga got me in the first few posts. The name threw most of you.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 5:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:

sleaze

What's wrong with trans.   I have a very nice trans friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 12, 2016 5:28 pm

sassy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

sleaze

What's wrong with trans.   I have a very nice trans friend.

Me too.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 12, 2016 5:29 pm

sassy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You mean all the meme's and emoticons and CAPS and ****---___+++  bits peppering the posts?   Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults Happy-smiley05

Yep, me too, it's articulate, expressive and interesting and expresses emotion very well.

Xactly. She's got the nerve to give leash to her quirky, creative ways. The same creativity that makes for CAPS and **** gives leave to different metaphors and other inventive expressions. Long live creativity!! Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 12, 2016 5:30 pm

I made a mistake earlier... Veyas nasty posts are on the global warming thread in main forum.

I didn't realise they had been brought back from the basement too... I thought they had been trimmed out... but I have just looked and they are there.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sassy wrote:

Xactly.  She's got the nerve to give leash to her quirky, creative ways.  The same creativity that makes for CAPS and **** gives leave to different metaphors and other inventive expressions.  Long live creativity!!  Lol.

It's good she makes you happy.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 12, 2016 5:39 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Xactly.  She's got the nerve to give leash to her quirky, creative ways.  The same creativity that makes for CAPS and **** gives leave to different metaphors and other inventive expressions.  Long live creativity!!  Lol.

Isn't it? I chuckle when I run into creative expressions. I chuckle a lot with her posts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 12, 2016 6:12 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:

Please note that I didn't out you, even though I knew. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 12, 2016 6:16 pm

sassy wrote:

Another load of posts you missed then, as she's mentioned it a few times as have others.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 12, 2016 6:18 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Each to their own I guess. She's not my cup of tea.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Isn't it?  I chuckle when I run into creative expressions.  I chuckle a lot with her posts.

That's because, despite what you protest, you like posts where one poster berates and ridicules another poster - depending of course, like sassy, who says it?
That surely is the reason you are chuckling as her other posts are factual and normal.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 6:26 pm

sassy wrote:
Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults Gramma10Well, here's a unique badge for her/him/it to pin to whatever it flounces around in --- It'll be interesting to see if our #1 community offender gets any attention from the 'Grammar Police'

BTW - where is our resident hemorrhoid today '???', did you wear his little ass out yesterday, Eddie?
That boy {didgy-dooer} was busier then a 'one legged man in a ass kick'n contest' with all of the threads he had going on and the 'shit stirring' he was so busy doing!
So the late night kept him from haul'n his chubby butt in here at a proper time today Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 12, 2016 6:36 pm

So it's better to be racist than to use naughty words?

Fuck that!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 12, 2016 6:39 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
sassy wrote:
Vulgarity, Nastiness And Downright Insults Gramma10Well, here's a unique badge for her/him/it to pin to whatever it flounces around in --- It'll be interesting to see if our #1 community offender gets any attention from the 'Grammar Police'

BTW - where is our resident hemorrhoid today '???', did you wear his little ass out yesterday, Eddie?
That boy {didgy-dooer} was busier then a 'one legged man in a ass kick'n contest' with all of the threads he had going on and the 'shit stirring' he was so busy doing!
So the late night kept him from haul'n his chubby butt in here at a proper time today Suspect

It seems you've taken on board my advice. Well done.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Isn't it?  I chuckle when I run into creative expressions.  I chuckle a lot with her posts.

I laugh my tits off at her posts all the time too.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 12, 2016 6:44 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's because, despite  what you protest, you like posts where one poster berates and ridicules another poster - depending of course, like sassy, who says it?
That surely is the reason you are chuckling as her other posts are factual and normal.

I think that's borderline offensive, eds. I view posting as progressive, and jingos and name calling do not move discussions forward.

I realize you are trying to get to her, by raising the issue with me. In fact, I'm not nearly as interested in whom she speaking to, as I enjoy the metaphors and expressions she is using. I think perchance you are also complimenting her: because her metaphors and expressions are so effective, you are taking umbrage. From a different perspective, that tends to prove my point.

Yes, 4EVA and I have the same political sympathies...mostly. Therefore, some of her comments are not as abrasive to me as others. But I can separate that out, as easily as I so often separate out the offensive and insulting posts of some. I'm not here to like or dislike anyone, but to like and dislike certain ideas. The fact that I admire the expressions in which her ideas are packaged is a side issue, and not indicative of any judgments.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's because, despite  what you protest, you like posts where one poster berates and ridicules another poster - depending of course, like sassy, who says it?

I think that's borderline offensive, eds.  I view posting as progressive, and jingos and name calling do not move discussions forward.

I realize you are trying to get to her, by raising the issue with me.  In fact, I'm not nearly as interested in whom she speaking to, as I enjoy the metaphors and expressions she is using.  I think perchance you are also complimenting her: because her metaphors and expressions are so effective, you are taking umbrage.  From a different perspective, that tends to prove my point.

Yes, 4EVA and I have the same political sympathies...mostly.  Therefore, some of her comments are not as abrasive to me as others.  But I can separate that out, as easily as I so often separate out the offensive and insulting posts of some.  I'm not here to like or dislike anyone, but to like and dislike certain ideas.  The fact that I admire the expressions in which her ideas are packaged is a side issue, and not indicative of any judgments.

So you enjoy seeing her abuse others on this forum then. I would say 90% of her posts are abusive.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu May 12, 2016 7:11 pm

like I said eleswhere....the lefty's are ok with terrorism supporting posts and general vileness...when it suits their agenda

funny that......another case of lefty "quantum thinking" perhaps

(do they really think there should be one set of rules for "them" and another for "the rest"?)

any yes VEYA...I'm talking about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are gradually beginning to boil my piss with your two facedness

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 12, 2016 7:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I think that's borderline offensive, eds.  I view posting as progressive, and jingos and name calling do not move discussions forward.

I realize you are trying to get to her, by raising the issue with me.  In fact, I'm not nearly as interested in whom she speaking to, as I enjoy the metaphors and expressions she is using.  I think perchance you are also complimenting her: because her metaphors and expressions are so effective, you are taking umbrage.  From a different perspective, that tends to prove my point.

Yes, 4EVA and I have the same political sympathies...mostly.  Therefore, some of her comments are not as abrasive to me as others.  But I can separate that out, as easily as I so often separate out the offensive and insulting posts of some.  I'm not here to like or dislike anyone, but to like and dislike certain ideas.  The fact that I admire the expressions in which her ideas are packaged is a side issue, and not indicative of any judgments.

Oh dear. You are doing a little shit stirring Quill. I made it abundantly clear what I meant - seems that you didn't understand what I wroteC

READ IT AGAIN QUILLY POPS ***** AS WHAT IT SAYS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT affraid rabbit cat ~~~~~~~~ get it now? QUILLY pops!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

So you enjoy seeing her abuse others on this forum then. I would say 90% of her posts are abusive.

WHICH OS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID YET QUILLY POPS DID NOT UNDERSTAND IT AND MADE UP HIS OWN VERSION ~~~~~ confused pale
Oh dear from the #1 lawyer he's certainly not that bright!!!

*****wonder if he likes my post??? cheers cheers ~~~~ perhaps not though.... As its me rendeer cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu May 12, 2016 7:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It just looks bat shit crazy:lol!:
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next