NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncensored BNP party political broadcast

2 posters

Go down

Uncensored BNP party political broadcast Empty Uncensored BNP party political broadcast

Post by Eilzel Fri May 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Just saw censored version on Daily Politics; the uncensored version is gold (in a laughing at them way you understand). Even UKIP get torn to shreds; amazing how when this party looked likely to grow (in the eyes of dimwit Nationalists) THIS sort of shit was claimed to be credible, and now they are all drooling over Farage; who apparently is no favourite of Nasty Nick...

I make it clear right now (for readers who may not know me haha) I do not agree with any of the crap in this video- it is racist, xenophobic fear mongering in the most grotesque form I've ever seen:

Just racist Bullshit; and no one can say otherwise  Twisted Evil
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Uncensored BNP party political broadcast Empty Re: Uncensored BNP party political broadcast

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Well the censored version made me fall about laughing and OH asked what looney bin let them out.

Good god just watched that one Les. Moronic!

Last edited by Sassy on Fri May 09, 2014 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Uncensored BNP party political broadcast Empty Re: Uncensored BNP party political broadcast

Post by Eilzel Fri May 09, 2014 1:17 pm

Sassy wrote:Well the censored version made me fall about laughing and OH asked what looney bin let them out.

Did you watch the full video I posted Sass- the censored version is like a teaser; the whole thing looks like it was put together by allakaka and Tom Sawyer in a Hitler youth classroom; I guess Tom would have wrote the lyrics he loves his poetry  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Sassy wrote:Well the censored version made me fall about laughing and OH asked what looney bin let them out.

Did you watch the full video I posted Sass- the censored version is like a teaser; the whole thing looks like it was put together by allakaka and Tom Sawyer in a Hitler youth classroom; I guess Tom would have wrote the lyrics he loves his poetry  Laughing 

Just watched it Les, think you are right, probably was Kaka etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moronic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 9:41 pm

At least it's unintentionally funny enough to balance out how scary it was. And did they really have to repeat the chorus ("It's time for open a-a-ction ...") 4,734 times like that? It did start to sound like a prayer chant ...

And I will never again read BigAndy's posts in anything but the voice of that singer  lol! 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:At least it's unintentionally funny enough to balance out how scary it was. And did they really have to repeat the chorus ("It's time for open a-a-ction ...") 4,734 times like that? It did start to sound like a prayer chant ...

And I will never again read BigAndy's posts in anything but the voice of that singer  lol! 

I hadn't thought of that, but you are right, think of him singing in that voice and it will make his posts laughable (ok, MORE laughable)  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Ah ffs!! Laughing 

Did that Minister chap say ban the Burka? , if he did, what happened to him having respect for other religions?, what a load of desperadoes !!...

Is BA the wee loyal doggy with the Union Jack tag on? Laughing 

Honestly what a comedy, and then their asking for money too!!

Bunch of hate filled misfits , amusing though  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:Ah ffs!! Laughing 

Did that Minister chap say ban the Burka? , if he did, what happened to him having respect for other religions?, what a load of desperadoes !!...

Is BA the wee loyal doggy with the Union Jack tag on? Laughing 

Honestly what a comedy, and then their asking for money too!!

Bunch of hate filled misfits , amusing though  Laughing 

I was going to comment on the dog -- is that not akin to hijacking a national symbol to use to promote racism?

Uncensored BNP party political broadcast Stereotypically_6f0701_1384284
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down