NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity death guess...

+8
gerber
scrat
harrymuffin
nicko
Eilzel
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Celebrity death guess... - Page 5 Empty Celebrity death guess...

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, folks...I think I done something similar elsewhere before, I know it's distasteful..my step dad was champ at this and won some money in his work,as him and other managers would put money in the kitty every week until a ' winner' pops it  What a Face 

..when my mum told me he done this , I though it was quite distasteful...but then I thought..well it's nobody's family that we know, so they won't be harmed by what they don't know I guess...I would never do this with anyone on here ffs!

Lets have your bets on the next famous( most likely old) person to die...
Only rule is that it has to be someone famous themselves...not their aunty's cousin's sister...

And heard by the majority of people, my step dad had his last bet on Nelson Mandela for the past two years, since when he took retirement and recently collected his winnings.

So her looking up all the old people and lets have a bet!

Don't know who I'm going for tbh???

Bruce Forsyth is getting on, but he still looks in good shape for his age!!

I'll guess later...

Back to top Go down

Celebrity death guess... - Page 5 Empty Re: Celebrity death guess...

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Stalking me again oh cretinous one.....which particular "wishing a horrible death" do you have in mind??? care to elaborate oh dick-in-a-duck??

How can it be stalking to reply to idiotic posts?

This is a forum, I suggest you seek some medical advice about your paranoia also.

Oh you are a doctor now are you...capable of diagnosis via internet....your talents never cease to astound me....

considering they come from a psycho.....

now which particular "horrible death" I wished do you have in mind?? or are you too scared of the possible out come to be specific?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:24 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

How can it be stalking to reply to idiotic posts?

This is a forum, I suggest you seek some medical advice about your paranoia also.

Oh you are a doctor now are you...capable of diagnosis via internet....your talents never cease to astound me....

now which particular "horrible death" I wished do you have in mind?? or are you too scared of the possible out come to be specific?????

Psychology is one of my subjects, so yes I am diagnosing paranoia based upon your poor unsubstantiated claims.
Not concerned about which death you have in mind, did I even ask, or show your contradiction and show up again how absurd you always look

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think that finding this game entertaining is chavvy. His example was nothing like this "game".

Define Chavvy?

Who said harrymuffin is a he?

It is predictions and harmless

It isn't harmless, it's nasty. I'm not really surprised that some of you can't see that though.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Define Chavvy?

It isn't harmless, it's nasty. I'm not really surprised that some of you can't see that though.

Is calling people Chavs harmless also?
You have a funny way of stating your case by contradicting yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Guilt by association again

Yes you are right very ignorant to claim posters here making views on who might die this year are cheering them on to die, that is absurd.
I never go in for this myself, but people make predictions about everything, as you see daily on here, I could understand if people are wishing them to die, not guessing they might, which is very different

Why would anyone want to guess when someone is going to die? They must be not quite all there to want to do that.

The worst post was by Gerbil - very crass indeed.

..Gerbs is alright as Didge says Rags,of course she will offer up her opinion, but then she is the type to leave others to it once she had...

Something you said you would do but still haven't , please don't use excuses like..she said that or he done that...

Please take your bickering elsewhere ...Gerbs is one of the best.

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu May 08, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Is that your professional opinion as a psychologist?  ::smthg:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why would anyone want to guess when someone is going to die? They must be not quite all there to want to do that.

The worst post was by Gerbil - very crass indeed.

..Gerbs is alright as Didge says Rags,of course she will offer up her opinion, but then she is the type to leave others to it once she had...

Something you said you would do but still haven't , please don't use excuses like..she said that or he done that...

Please take your bickering elsewhere ...Gerbs is one of the best.

Her post was disgusting - she picked on Mick Jagger because he was recently bereaved himself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think that finding this game entertaining is chavvy. His example was nothing like this "game".

Define Chavvy?

What harm does it cause, then? What, Lindsay Lohan's dad is going to sign up at NewsFix, read that one of us thinks she's going to be the next celebrity to OD, and that's going to tear his world apart because up to that point he'd never worried about it?  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know, she's a WUM, taking the piss out of the poor people with that name she uses,and pretends to be concerned elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

No just common sense, that calling people a name you associate as of lower class is nasty is it not, hence your poor reply, knowing full well you just got schooled and contradicted yourself on the view of nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What harm does it cause, then? What, Lindsay Lohan's dad is going to sign up at NewsFix, read that one of us thinks she's going to be the next celebrity to OD, and that's going to tear his world apart because up to that point he'd never worried about it?  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 

How do you know who's reading this place?

Anyway, that's not the point. If someone was guessing which one of my family was going die, and even betting on it, I would think they were repulsive morons, and I'd be right.

If you all think it's fine, why don't you have a guess as to which of each others' family members will die next? After all, you don't actually know each other in real life do you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No just common sense, that calling people a name you associate as of lower class is nasty is it not, hence your poor reply, knowing full well you just got schooled and contradicted yourself on the view of nasty.

Well clearly, anyone partaking in this game has no class and no decorum, so they deserve to be called chavs.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well clearly, anyone partaking in this game has no class and no decorum, so they deserve to be called chavs.

So you advocate being nasty off a claim you think others are being nasty, which you did not prove, thus making yourself culpable to being nasty yourself thus contradicting yourself.
Two wrongs do not make a right, and thus makes your view moot, even worse by your own logic would make you a chav also by being nasty

Last edited by Didge on Thu May 08, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Psychology is one of my subjects, so yes I am diagnosing paranoia based upon your poor unsubstantiated claims.
Not concerned about which death you have in mind, did I even ask, or show your contradiction and show up again how absurd you always look

Take your time

So you actually dont have any evidence that I did so??

psychology is one of your subjects is it...you make me laugh didge...you really do....where did you study it...on the back of a cornflake packet???

I wouldnt mind being diagnosed but NOT by a potential psychopath....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you advocate being nasty off a claim you think others are being nasty, which you did not prove, thus making yourself culpable to being nasty yourself thus contradicting yourself.
Two wrongs do not make a right, and thus makes your view moot, even worse by your own logic would make you a chav also being nasty

There are levels of nastiness Didge - did you not realise that?

You are quite tedious - did you also not realise that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:39 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

Take your time

psychology is one of your subjects is it...you make me laugh didge...you really do....where did you study it...on the back of a cornflake packet???

You claimed I was stalking you on a forum, that is paranoia at its best when posts are there to be answered.

Thus easily proving your paranoia

I can go back and hunt posts and not gong to tonight but we know you have said for people to die, which if you wish to continue lying and happy tomorrow to expose, your choice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Anyway, that's not the point. If someone was guessing which one of my family was going die, and even betting on it, I would think they were repulsive morons, and I'd be right.

If you all think it's fine, why don't you have a guess as to which of each others' family members will die next? After all, you don't actually know each other in real life do you?

Nobody would bother predicting the deaths of our family members because we're not famous. And the family members of famous people get used to seeing shit about their famous relatives in the media all the time. They have to, or they'd constantly be patrolling the internet for mean comments.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Two wrongs do not make a right, and thus makes your view moot, even worse by your own logic would make you a chav also being nasty

Levels?
Calling something they are not and derogatory is nasty full stop, you are claiming nasty off innocent predictions, so on that level your nastiness is far worse an by your own logic makes you what you claim others are, hence why you really lack any comprehension to what you actually post

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Raggamuffin is of no consequence to me.

Raggamuffin-Hypocrite= One and the same.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:42 pm

harrymuffin wrote:Raggamuffin is of no consequence to me.  

Raggamuffin-Hypocrite= One and the same.

Nail on the head, even worse she proved it herself by using flawed logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

You claimed I was stalking you on a forum, that is paranoia at its best when posts are there to be answered.

AND as I keep telling folks

a diagnosis of paranoia, does not, in and of itself, preclude the possibility that THEY are, indeed, out to get you...

I can go back and hunt posts and not gong to tonight but we know you have said for people to die, which if you wish to continue lying and happy tomorrow to expose, your choice
Go ahead....I will enjoy the sight of you hoisting yourself on your own petard....

Last edited by victorisnotamused on Thu May 08, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Oh look, Didge has formed a tag-team with the new WUM.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Levels?
Calling something they are not and derogatory is nasty full stop, you are claiming nasty off innocent predictions, so on that level your nastiness is far worse an by your own logic makes you what you claim others are, hence why you really lack any comprehension to what you actually post

You're going back on ignore on the grounds that you're far too boring to pay attention to.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Levels?

You're going back on ignore on the grounds that you're far too boring to pay attention to.

More like I showed you up and now you turn tail and run.

Do as you please it shows you are not up to debate and cower away when shown up

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nobody would bother predicting the deaths of our family members because we're not famous. And the family members of famous people get used to seeing shit about their famous relatives in the media all the time. They have to, or they'd constantly be patrolling the internet for mean comments.

Oh right, so you think it's different because these people are famous. You think they should be used to it, so that makes it OK.

At least you agree that this game is "shit" though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:49 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

AND as I keep telling folks

a diagnosis of paranoia, does not, in and of itself, preclude the possibility that THEY are, indeed, out to get you...

Go ahead....I will enjoy the sight of you hoisting yourself on your own petard....

Actually it makes me laugh because you jumped in here critical of JD, yet me being critical of you has paranoid claims of stalking.

Hilarious when you show up how poor your views are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Actually it makes me laugh because you jumped in here critical of JD, yet me being critical of you has paranoid claims of stalking.

predictable as always.....

go on dodge...try commiting your self...those posts....where are they..... :::grouch:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:53 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

predictable as always.....

go on dodge...try commiting your self...those posts....where are they..... :::grouch:: 

I will do not worry, not tonight though Josephine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:56 pm

I did not even have o look long:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4535-romanian-dog-given-false-limbs-after-having-his-front-legs-deliberately-chopped-off

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Thu May 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh look, Didge has formed a tag-team with the new WUM.  Razz 

Please don't label me Raggamuffin.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:03 pm

harrymuffin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh look, Didge has formed a tag-team with the new WUM.  Razz 

Please don't label me Raggamuffin.

If you don't want to be called a WUM, don't act like one.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh right, so you think it's different because these people are famous. You think they should be used to it, so that makes it OK.

So, are you going to go on a crusade against every celebrity death pool you can find? Or just the ones J.D. proposes?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Didge wrote:I did not even have o look long:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4535-romanian-dog-given-false-limbs-after-having-his-front-legs-deliberately-chopped-off

you really are mind bogglingly and terminally stupid are you not.....

pathetic....

you do realise that by your argument you have also implicated the nicest poster on here ...FTL...

:/pwn://: 

talk about grasping at straws.....

whats more...you just cant see the difference between this sicko game and an old (and well understood) "in joke" that has rattled around for ages can you...

i dont suppose we can expect any difference from a violent psycho nut job turned self righteous pillock.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Think you struck a nerve, Didge -- he's getting all personal about it now Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So, are you going to go on a crusade against every celebrity death pool you can find? Or just the ones J.D. proposes?

Why would I go looking for them?

It's not my fault that JD started a distasteful "game" or that some of you think it's marvellous fun.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

...that'll be the latter Ben! This overly pretence at being offended, when she has seen and participated in far worse elsewhere  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

It's not my fault that JD started a distasteful "game" or that some of you think it's marvellous fun.

All you do Rags is greet and whinge like a wee fish wife, and your definitely not on your own there, as well as hurl unwarranted insults at folk.

And being abusive to new memebers too, pull yourself together Ragamuffin please.

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu May 08, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Think you struck a nerve, Didge -- he's getting all personal about it now Smile

nope just reminding didge what HE has admitted to......

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

All you do Rags is greet and whinge like a wee fish wife, and your definitely not on your own there, as well as hurl unwarranted insults at folk.

Nothing has changed there either, JoyDivision.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:33 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Think you struck a nerve, Didge -- he's getting all personal about it now Smile

..you said that about him wanting to kill animals any method too Victor, but you seriously 'misinterpreted 'that, albeit you chose too.

You must be truthful Victor, How can you be viewed as a reliable source if you tell lies often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:34 pm

harrymuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Nothing has changed there either,  JoyDivision.

Indeed Harry, she is picking fights every night and thrives on doing so.Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

...that'll be the latter Ben! This overly pretence at being offended, when she has seen and participated in far worse elsewhere  Rolling Eyes 

I certainly have not participated in such sick games. Most people know what a sick mind you have JD, so it's no surprise that you find death amusing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:38 pm

harrymuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Didn't you say you were a DTV poster? I hardly post on there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And being abusive to new memebers too, pull yourself together Ragamuffin please.

Possibly new to this forum, but not new to other forums which I post on .....
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...so you know Harry then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

..you said that about him wanting to kill animals any method too Victor, but you seriously 'misinterpreted 'that, albeit you chose too.

uhmmm...dont do his diverting for him JD...HE knows what I mean.....

You must be truthful Victor, How can you be viewed as a reliable source if you tell lies often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

...so you know Harry then?

"He" has made it clear that he knows me .....
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
harrymuffin wrote:

I am.

I peruse a lot of forums. Ingesting the content of many forums.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:44 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

uhmmm...dont do his diverting for him JD...HE knows what I mean.....

But I'm not Victor!!!!!, I can't see Didge doing any diverting!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:45 pm

harrymuffin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am.

I peruse a lot of forums.  Ingesting the content of many forums.

Too much time on your hands then - another one on benefits I suppose.  lol! 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next