NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most people believe Ukip contains racists, poll finds

+3
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
7 posters

Go down

Most people believe Ukip contains racists, poll finds Empty Most people believe Ukip contains racists, poll finds

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 10:06 am

The UK Independence party has a three-point lead for this month's European election – but most people think the party contains racists, according to an opinion poll.
Nigel Farage's party is on 29%, ahead of Labour on 26%, the Conservatives on 23% and Liberal Democrats on 10%.
But 27% of those surveyed thought Ukip was a party with "racist views" and "many racist members", while 35% thought that, while the party was not racist, it did "seem to attract some candidates or supporters with racist, extreme or odd views".
Some 26% said Ukip was not racist and their "more controversial candidates are just saying the things ordinary people actually think".
The poll came as Ukip suspended another would-be councillor for expressing extreme views on Twitter.
Harry Perry posted comments on Twitter describing the prime minister, David Cameron, as a "gay-loving nutcase", Muslims as "devil's kids" and homosexuality as "an abomination before God".
Farage accepted there were "some idiots" in the party as he condemned Perry's comments as "entirely inconsistent" with remaining in Ukip.
The YouGov poll for the Sun on Sunday suggested that while Tory and Labour supporters might back Farage later this month, they would switch back at the general election next year.
For the 2015 contest Labour has a three-point lead on 36% over the Conservatives on 33%, with Ukip on 15% and the Lib Dems on 10%.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/may/04/most-believe-ukip-contains-racists-poll

I love that view by the 26% "only saying what ordinary people are thinking", so the rest are not ordinary to not share racist, homophobic, xenophobic views?
Tad poor perception some UKIP supporters have of other people.

Back to top Go down

Most people believe Ukip contains racists, poll finds Empty Re: Most people believe Ukip contains racists, poll finds

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 12:38 pm

I didnt read it that way, I read it that 26% of people think UKIP were saying things that people are thinking but wont say for fear of accusatons of racism.

Back to top Go down

Most people believe Ukip contains racists, poll finds Empty Re: Most people believe Ukip contains racists, poll finds

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Nems wrote:I didnt read it that way, I read it that 26% of people think UKIP were saying things that people are thinking but wont say for fear of accusatons of racism.

Didge used a double negative so it was hard to understand what he meant, but I agree with you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 12:55 pm

The main parties must be paying their army of dirt-diggers overtime trying to find things to throw at UKIP. There were two cases of politicians saying the wrong thing and being suspended from their parties today - one was UKIP and one Tory. Where's all the bad publicity about the Tory?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 12:57 pm

I don't think it's a shock to find out that UKIP contains racist people is it? The question is - do they represent the party?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Shock here - all parties contain racists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 1:03 pm

Tesstacious wrote:The main parties must be paying their army of dirt-diggers overtime trying to find things to throw at UKIP.  There were two cases of politicians saying the wrong thing and being suspended from their parties today - one was UKIP and one Tory.  Where's all the bad publicity about the Tory?

I still think this UKIP bashing may backfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Nems wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:The main parties must be paying their army of dirt-diggers overtime trying to find things to throw at UKIP.  There were two cases of politicians saying the wrong thing and being suspended from their parties today - one was UKIP and one Tory.  Where's all the bad publicity about the Tory?

Well they've been at it for a while and it doesn't seem to have affected their popularity in the polls.

Funny thing, I just watched Ed Milliband on Sky sitting next to Nigel Farage talking about Cameron not wanting to include Farage in the debates. Milliband said he was happy for Farage to take part; he seemed quite friendly towards him... anyone think he's eyeing up the prospect of a coalition with UKIP it there's not an outright majority in the next election?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well they've been at it for a while and it doesn't seem to have affected their popularity in the polls.

Funny thing, I just watched Ed Milliband on Sky sitting next to Nigel Farage talking about Cameron not wanting to include Farage in the debates.  Milliband said he was happy for Farage to take part; he seemed quite friendly towards him... anyone think he's eyeing up the prospect of a coalition with UKIP it there's not an outright majority in the next election?

Mmmm perhaps Milliband is not as inept as he appears?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 1:27 pm

The establishment still dont get that UKIP and Nigel do not play by the same rules they do. By their rules Nigel not standing in Newark is a massive error, and if they were in his position they would see a coalition as desirable. They might expect him to go for a coalition - I suspect he would be far less likely to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 04, 2014 3:52 pm

I think you'd have to be an idiot not to think that UKIP contains racists, when you see what comes out about them on a practically daily basis. If the media is out to "get" UKIP, UKIP makes it very easy on the media by allowing it to just quote what its candidates actually say and write.

Of course the real question is, is UKIP actually a racist party. I think the answer to that is more complicated, but I've always been uncomfortable with political parties that racists for whatever reason seem to flock to.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Nems wrote:I didnt read it that way, I read it that 26% of people think UKIP were saying things that people are thinking but wont say for fear of accusatons of racism.

So saying racist things and homophobic things which are being said, which are racist and homophobic as seen, are being said because people fear accusations, and these are ordinary people Nems?

Behave, you made me laugh posting that, that means people are afraid to be openly racist or homophobic.
Look at the Poll again

Sorry it was clear they think ordinary people think this, wow are you now defending the ones who have been racist and homophobic Nems? That they are ordinary also?

Some 26% said Ukip was not racist and their "more controversial candidates are just saying the things ordinary people actually think".

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Trial by media Ben.

You could use a similar argument against Muslims and be more justified....!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think you'd have to be an idiot not to think that UKIP contains racists, when you see what comes out about them on a practically daily basis. If the media is out to "get" UKIP, UKIP makes it very easy on the media by allowing it to just quote what its candidates actually say and write.

Of course the real question is, is UKIP actually a racist party. I think the answer to that is more complicated, but I've always been uncomfortable with political parties that racists for whatever reason seem to flock to.

What comes out about them on a daily basis goes on just as frequently in the other parties - it just does not get reported so loudly.

As for parties racists flock to - well if in the UK you take BNP membership as evidence of racism, the the party that attracts the most is Labour - in fact it is fairly common for Labour to take ex BNP members/candidates and fund them as Labour candidates getting them elected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 5:17 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I think you'd have to be an idiot not to think that UKIP contains racists, when you see what comes out about them on a practically daily basis. If the media is out to "get" UKIP, UKIP makes it very easy on the media by allowing it to just quote what its candidates actually say and write.

What comes out about them on a daily basis goes on just as frequently in the other parties - it just does not get reported so loudly.
Yeah keep hearing that word for word from Nigel, that is also stating and down playing those caught out within UKIP 

As for parties racists flock to - well if in the UK you take BNP membership as evidence of racism, the the party that attracts the most is Labour - in fact it is fairly common for Labour to take ex BNP members/candidates and fund them as Labour candidates getting them elected.

Oh dear guilt by association so now all BNP supporters were or are racist?
Nobody even claims all UKIP supporters are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Yeah you skim reading again and missed the if.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 5:25 pm

sphinx wrote:Yeah you skim reading again and missed the if.

And?

People do not take the UKIP as all racist, yet you use an argument as if BNP all are, that is absurd.

What I want to know is when are you going to stop trying to defend these idiots, because Farage isn't defending them, he is getting rid of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Is UKIP the only party that has racists???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:46 pm

Didge wrote:

So saying racist things and homophobic things which are being said, which are racist and homophobic as seen, are being said because people fear accusations, and these are ordinary people Nems?

Shocked Er no people are thinking but not saying because of fears of being branded racist (sorry Didge I had to read that a few times I think I get what you mean )

Behave, you made me laugh posting that, that means people are afraid to be openly racist or homophobic.
Look at the Poll again

People are afraid,if they werent they would say these things

Sorry it was clear they think ordinary people think this, wow are you now defending the ones who have been racist and homophobic Nems? That they are ordinary also?

Im defending what I always defend, a persons right to hold an opinion

They are saying what some people think
most definitely in my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Shocked Er no people are thinking but not saying because of fears of being branded racist (sorry Didge I had to read that a few times I think I get what you mean )

Look at the Poll again

People are afraid,if they werent they would say these things

Im defending what I always defend, a persons right to hold an opinion

They are saying what some people think
most definitely in my opinion

Nems what they have said is racist and homophobic, how can they fear being branded when such views are because of late some candidates have been homophobic and racist both views are intolerant in a decent society and if they think this is how some people think, great am sure there is, but not not what "ordinary" people think, as I have explained already. Anyone can have a view, but as candidates for local or main Government you can damage the reputation of a party. The more this happens the more it will have affect, not for an EU election which people are intent on making a protest vote but it will in a general election.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Majority of UKIP Are dirty racist bastards, and apart from the issue of Europe , they are down in the gutter where they belong alongside the BNP.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:40 pm

I'm no fan of their extreme left wing policies, but i think they have it bang on the money where immigration is concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Nems wrote:

Funny thing, I just watched Ed Milliband on Sky sitting next to Nigel Farage talking about Cameron not wanting to include Farage in the debates.  Milliband said he was happy for Farage to take part; he seemed quite friendly towards him... anyone think he's eyeing up the prospect of a coalition with UKIP it there's not an outright majority in the next election?

Between Labour and UKIP? I doubt it; UKIP would need I an average of 22% of the vote to pick up one seat (there is a website Dean put up which allows you to work it out)- and let's be realistic, 22% is not a realistic prospect in 2015. Far more likely is a LibLab coalition (or another LibCon), since even with half the vote they got last time the Liberals can expect to hold around 20 seats- that's the bastard result of our FPTP system....

I saw Miliband having such a discussion with Farage on the Andrew Marr show; more likely Ed was being cordial since it probably wont happen in any case  Wink 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Dirty racist bastards,what gives you the right to say things like that when you know fuck all about them ,your saying what you think people on here want to hear. well your wrong, 99% of ukip are the same as any one else.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 2:47 pm

I think you'll find that JD is nothing but a wind up merchant nicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Labour are anti white British & homo nazis.
And Deans web site link is bollocks...22% for one seat?
Don't make me laugh!
lib dems got 57 seats with 23%!!!!!
And the Alliance party got a seat with only 0.1% of vote!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Labour are anti white British & homo nazis.
And Deans web site link is bollocks...22% for one seat?
Don't make me laugh!
lib dems got 57 seats with 23%!!!!!
And the Alliance party got a seat with only 0.1% of vote!

Idiotic. You don't really understand how FPTP works do you? The current parties strong seats in heart lands (such as Cornwall for the Liberals; the home counties for the Tories; and the North for Labour) it takes a massive swing in the population for them to lose seats in those heartlands- which is why the Liberals have managed to hold a number of seats even when their vote was a much smaller portion. It is also why in spite of swings away from the Big 2 their hold on their own seats remains strong.

For UKIP to gain one seat the swing would have to be huge in one particular area, not the sweep over the whole country. FPTP is a lousy system; the Liberals should have well over a hundred seats if PR was in place but it isn't.

If the alliance party is very strong in one area of course it can have a seat; like the Greens.

Your comment on Labour just shows how much of a deranged numpty you are.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 pm

I know how FPTP works, and in care you hadn't noticed lately, there has been A massive swing to UKIP!

And my comment is no worse than JDs one earlier about UKIP......

Majority of UKIP Are dirty racist bastards, and apart from the issue of Europe , they are down in the gutter where they belong alongside the BNP.

And I don't hear any lefties condemning that!!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I know how FPTP works, and in care you hadn't noticed lately, there has been A massive swing to UKIP!

Majority of UKIP Are dirty racist bastards, and apart from the issue of Europe , they are down in the gutter where they belong alongside the BNP.

The UKIP poll rating is currently high, high enough even to win a few seats; but it is absurd to think a poll just before a Euro election (where messages have been sent to the government in the past; see 2009) will translate to actual votes in 2015- it wont, and I will say I told you so next year.

When 2015 comes around most people will get serious and vote for one of the two big parties who actually stand a chance of winning the election. To be honest as the country appears to be recovering then the Tories will probably win and if they fall short the only party with a real number of seats worth going into coalition with will be the Liberals.

Nothing at this point points to UKIP being a major winner in 2015.

And you are right JD may (or may not) have been being fair in his assessment of UKIP voters. But certainly in the case of this forum and flap ONLY; with the exception of sphinx and Tess, he is right about UKIP voters.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 05, 2014 3:30 pm

How can any one say ukip is full of racists and bnp people? have they been round the country and interviewed every one of them?Icould say the country is full of gay people,but that wouldn't be true either would it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

But the plain fact is,UKIP have helped alter British politics & that's why the 3 main parties are crapping themselves.Neither of those parties enjoys massive support anymore as people know that they are the same & speak with forked tounges.

That's why there was a hung parliament in the last GE & there is a good chance of another.

UKIP forced the 3 parties to acknowledge the immigration problem,which we all know exists but so many deny
& those parties hate with a vengence having to deal with immigration because they know it is a vote winner or loser.So in my mind thta's mission accomplished.

And while you all cast UKIP as racist,look at how many mixed race voters there are for UKIP.Look at the colour of the skin of the UKIP cover girl,I think her name is Lizzy Vaid.......She's half Indian.

Never in my life time have I seen a party that is so racist & so anti British as the Labour party. They literally hate white people & Britain.And the Tories/LibDems are only marginally behind.

In the future,children in schools will be taught the truth about this period of time & politics & will see that the existing 3 main parties were racist beyond belief.

And they will wonder why those parties desired the UK the be ethnically cleansed of white/British people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 3:34 pm

nicko wrote:How can any one say ukip is full of racists and bnp people? have they been round the country and interviewed every one of them?Icould say the country is full of gay people,but that wouldn't be true either would it?

Good afternoon Nicko.

In terms of racism,the BNP are tiddlers compared to the Labour party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Great posts shady!

Lib lab con are anti white British racists.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Great posts shady!

Lib lab con are anti white British racists.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Shady wrote:
nicko wrote:How can any one say ukip is full of racists and bnp people? have they been round the country and interviewed every one of them?Icould say the country is full of gay people,but that wouldn't be true either would it?

Good afternoon Nicko.

How is this true??
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

But the plain fact is,UKIP have helped alter British politics & that's why the 3 main parties are crapping themselves.Neither of those parties enjoys massive support anymore as people know that they are the same & speak with  forked tounges.
Incorrect they vastly have still huge support, so not sure where you get that view from, if you mean the recent EU polls, that ignores the general elections polls placing UKiP at best at 15%
That's why there was a hung parliament in the last GE & there is a good chance of another.
That is not the reason to a hung Parliament, the reason is no side was able to convice the public who was better, not that UKIP was a viable option

UKIP forced the 3 parties to acknowledge the immigration problem,which we all know exists but so many deny.
Really> Immigration was vastly talked about in the last couple of general elections, all that has happened is support for UKIP has increased and the Tories have lost some support to the scare tactics of UKIP, meaning they have to take note of these supporters, it does not mean all share the anti immigration view, it means trying to win back the ones that do
& those parties hate with a vengence having to deal with immigration because they know it is a vote winner or loser.So in my mind thta's mission accomplished.
It has never been a vote winner, what has always been a vote winner is the economy, that is why immigration parties have never done well in this country
And while you all cast UKIP as racist,look at how many mixed race voters there are for UKIP.Look at the colour of the skin of the UKIP cover girl,I think her name is Lizzy Vaid.......She's half Indian.
Nobody is casting all UKIP as racist, but it has attracted the majority of those who are racist to support them, which will as I have said eventually lead to their downfall, where it is very clear UKIP policies are very xenophobic and many of its Policies on equal rights for homosexuals is appalling being as they have voted against or abstain from every vote within the EU on this

Never in my life time have I seen a party that is so racist & so anti British as the Labour party. They literally hate white people & Britain.And the Tories/LibDems are only marginally behind.
As much as I think Labour is woeful, there is no evidence for your claim they are racist, that normally spouts from BNP drones words like that

In the future,children in schools will be taught the truth about this period of time & politics & will see that the existing 3 main parties were racist beyond belief.
Yes they will be taught the truth how we denied a xenophobic party any chance of obtaining power which would have brought this country to ruin and how we avoided by showing clearly how their views and policies were a nightmare

And they will wonder why those parties desired the UK the be ethnically cleansed of white/British people.

There you have the racist last point, claiming whites being ethnically cleansed, racist at the heart of shady's answer, when whites have globally migrated with invasions to 3 continents so much so they are the dominate group of people within them. The fact that shady lies to you that the white population has not even changed in numbers over ten years with 6 million leaving and that the number of immigrants have increased along with the populations shows that his view is that immigration is defined by ethnic cleansing, which is the absurd argument of a racist. As seen white British is 87%, let alone the fact he thus does not recognize Blacks or Asians as being British or even part of being Britain, to him it is all about the colour of skin, that is what racists always think about, they deny people being British based off nothing biological in that all humans are one race

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I know how FPTP works, and in care you hadn't noticed lately, there has been A massive swing to UKIP!

The UKIP poll rating is currently high, high enough even to win a few seats; but it is absurd to think a poll just before a Euro election (where messages have been sent to the government in the past; see 2009) will translate to actual votes in 2015- it wont, and I will say I told you so next year.

When 2015 comes around most people will get serious and vote for one of the two big parties who actually stand a chance of winning the election. To be honest as the country appears to be recovering then the Tories will probably win and if they fall short the only party with a real number of seats worth going into coalition with will be the Liberals.

And you are right JD may (or may not) have been being fair in his assessment of UKIP voters. But certainly in the case of this forum and flap ONLY; with the exception of sphinx and Tess, he is right about UKIP voters.

...cheers Eilzel, I think that UKIP have attracted some normal and decent voters who may only have issues over the EU, and  see UKIP as a way forward for them on that subject, but sadly others...and I would say the majority are simply eaten with hate about immigrants, Muslims and benefit claimants etc, so ..again, UKIP is the way forward for them too, being an Exterme RW party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 8:15 pm

I don't think UKIP has attracted any 'normal decent ' voters. If said voters cannot see UKIP's real very transparent agenda then they are too easily manipulated to be considered normal.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Is it racist to want to have control over your borders?

Is it racist to be against massive immigration?

Is it racist to want to have your national parliament and elected representatives in control of your country, laws and to have self determination?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:11 pm

Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Nicko.

Astute observations as always shady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:22 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Nicko.

Astute observations as always shady

Thank you sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

...cheers Eilzel, I think that UKIP have attracted some normal and decent voters who may only have issues over the EU, and  see UKIP as a way forward for them on that subject, but sadly others...and I would say the majority are simply eaten with hate about immigrants, Muslims and benefit claimants etc, so ..again, UKIP is the way forward for them too, being an Exterme RW party.

Oh do dry up you silly git.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Is it racist to want to have control over your borders?

Is it racist to want to have your national parliament and elected representatives in control of your country, laws and to have self determination?

According to Drug Division it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Shady wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Is it racist to want to have control over your borders?

That's such a stupid distraction. Of course it's not racist to want those things, but that's not why people say UKIP is racist in the first place.

The reason people say UKIP is racist is because .... drumroll, please ....

UKIP CANDIDATES SAY RACIST THINGS. All the time, it seems.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-candidate-being-investigated-sexist-3482941
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon May 05, 2014 11:31 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:I don't think UKIP has attracted any 'normal decent ' voters. If said voters cannot see UKIP's real very transparent agenda then they are too easily manipulated to be considered normal.

What sort of Voters do you think UKIP have attracted then FB, out of interest? And also, what is their 'real very transparent agenda'?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

That's such a stupid distraction. Of course it's not racist to want those things, but that's not why people say UKIP is racist in the first place.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-candidate-being-investigated-sexist-3482941

Well instead of taking a typical sterotypical point of view,you could always open your eyes & mind to other points of view.

By the way,I've opened a thread in the Misc section regarding your knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Well thanks, Shady, I'm ... um ... flattered Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Well thanks, Shady, I'm ... um ... flattered Smile

You are most welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 2:41 am

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well instead of taking a typical sterotypical point of view,you could always open your eyes & mind to other points of view.

Norman T was racist once.

I have now admitted that i was a homo all the time ya all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 06, 2014 3:41 am

Norman T wrote:
Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Norman T was racist once.

I have now admitted that i was a homo all the time ya all!

Can't one be a racist homo? Smile I'm sure plenty of them are out there.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down