NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Corbyn would be 'incompetent' Brexit negotiator, Sky Data poll finds

+2
Syl
Eilzel
6 posters

Go down

Jeremy Corbyn would be 'incompetent' Brexit negotiator, Sky Data poll finds Empty Jeremy Corbyn would be 'incompetent' Brexit negotiator, Sky Data poll finds

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:22 am

Jeremy Corbyn would be "incompetent" in Brexit negotiations with the EU, a majority of people think.

A Sky Data poll found 22% of people thought the Labour leader would be competent to negotiate Brexit, compared to 71% who thought he would be incompetent.

The figure was slightly more positive for Labour when asked if the party would be competent in striking a deal with Brussels.

A quarter of people - 25% - agreed Labour would be competent, while 68% said it would be incompetent.

Some 25% said they were satisfied with Mr Corbyn as Labour leader, compared to to 71% who were dissatisfied.

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-would-be-incompetent-brexit-negotiator-poll-11508078

Thankfully it seems people are waking up to the loony left now running Labour

Now is the time for the new centrist party to enter the fray

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Corbyn would be 'incompetent' Brexit negotiator, Sky Data poll finds Empty Re: Jeremy Corbyn would be 'incompetent' Brexit negotiator, Sky Data poll finds

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:59 am

Didge wrote:Jeremy Corbyn would be "incompetent" in Brexit negotiations with the EU, a majority of people think.

A Sky Data poll found 22% of people thought the Labour leader would be competent to negotiate Brexit, compared to 71% who thought he would be incompetent.

The figure was slightly more positive for Labour when asked if the party would be competent in striking a deal with Brussels.

A quarter of people - 25% - agreed Labour would be competent, while 68% said it would be incompetent.

Some 25% said they were satisfied with Mr Corbyn as Labour leader, compared to to 71% who were dissatisfied.

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-would-be-incompetent-brexit-negotiator-poll-11508078

Thankfully it seems people are waking up to the loony left now running Labour

Now is the time for the new centrist party to enter the fray

They may be right.

Sadly 100% of people know Theresa May and the Cons are also awful at these negotiations...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Corbyn would be 'incompetent' Brexit negotiator, Sky Data poll finds Empty Re: Jeremy Corbyn would be 'incompetent' Brexit negotiator, Sky Data poll finds

Post by Syl Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:06 pm

I know quite a few lifelong Labour supporters who cant vote Labour whilst Corbyn is leader, I am one of them.
In my opinion he will jump on any political cause going to promise to get things done, fight for the best Brexit deal, champion the workers, the students, the NHS and so on... if he was genuine that would be a real vote catcher.
I dont believe millions of people (obviously including the majority of the jewish population in the UK )think he is genuine though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:59 pm

Hmm. A poll by a Murdoch Coportation, bashing the Labour party.
Who would have thought it.
Absolutely no doubt had the results been reversed, the they would have been buried. That is how News International/Sky operate.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Jeremy Corbyn is a Marxist/ Commie through and through, his Deputy is the same.As are his close followers.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Hmm. A poll by a Murdoch Coportation, bashing the Labour party.
Who would have thought it.
Absolutely no doubt had the results been reversed, the they would have been buried. That is how News International/Sky operate.

So your only view against this poll, is like most Cobyrnites?

Extreme paranoia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:27 pm

I am certainly no fan of. Corbyn, nor the far left. I am politically to the right of the Labour movement, more of a Blairite before he was corrupted by power. I probably side with Chukka Umanna, Keir Starmer and Yvette Cooper these days, together with the up and coming centre grounders.
What I do HATE is corruption.
And that comes in many shapes and forms, bent MPs, biased journalists who lie for their owner and dodgy news corporations such as Sky and Fox.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Syl wrote:I know quite a few lifelong Labour supporters who cant vote Labour whilst Corbyn is leader, I am one of them.
In my opinion he will jump on any political cause going  to promise to get things done, fight for the best Brexit deal, champion the workers, the students, the NHS and so on... if he was genuine that would be a real vote catcher.
I dont believe millions of people (obviously including the majority of  the jewish population in the UK )think he is genuine though.

Problem with that is if not Labour then, realistically, who?

May and her bunch of bumbling blusterers have proven far from fit for the job. The Liberals (my party of preference until Clegg's departure) are an empty shell of what they were and if anything are even more prone to bandwagon jumping.

So if not Labour, who?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:53 pm

if the centre and right of the Labour party mount a takeover bid, you could realistically look at someone like Dan Jarvis as a strong contender for PM.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:02 pm

Angry Andy wrote: if the centre and right of the Labour party mount a takeover bid, you could realistically look at someone like Dan Jarvis as a strong contender for PM.

They'll only succeed in fracturing the Left as the Social Democrats did. Many Labour supporters do support Corbyn, the same people who began to loathe the Blairies and their Clinton-esque sense of entitlement. If Labour went right they'd just turn off the millions who support Corbyn.

I like Corbyn. He isn't perfect but infinitely preferable to the likes of Brown, Cameron, May, Miliband etc. Part of the lack of trust is the barrage of negative press.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Corbyn is a straight and honourable politician. A rarity these days. He does have some misguided beliefs though, which count against him.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:30 pm

There is no doubt that Cobyn, and McDonald are out and out Commies, Corbyn supports the IRA, he even invited them to the Commons for tea. He was pictured with Hammas putting a Wreath on the graves of the Scum that murdered the Israel Olympic team. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, in fact i'd pour petrol on him !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Angry Andy wrote: if the centre and right of the Labour party mount a takeover bid, you could realistically look at someone like Dan Jarvis as a strong contender for PM.

They'll only succeed in fracturing the Left as the Social Democrats did. Many Labour supporters do support Corbyn, the same people who began to loathe the Blairies and their Clinton-esque sense of entitlement. If Labour went right they'd just turn off the millions who support Corbyn.

I like Corbyn. He isn't perfect but infinitely preferable to the likes of Brown, Cameron, May, Miliband etc. Part of the lack of trust is the barrage of negative press.

Anything is better than Corbyn and John Mcdonnell

Nothing to do with negative press, their poilices will bankrupt this country in a matter of a couple of years

So who, I will not vote Tory or Labour and wait for the new centriest party

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:01 pm

The trouble is, The Greens, Lib dems are a wasted vote and. UKIP are revolting, and under the new leader Batten appear to be a quasi Nazi party in the making.
It is Labour or Conservative for a meaningful and useful vote.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:47 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The trouble is, The Greens, Lib dems are a wasted vote and. UKIP are revolting, and under the new leader Batten appear to be a quasi Nazi party in the making.
It is Labour or Conservative for a meaningful and useful vote.

I dont think so and I bet with the new centrist party, its going to take lots of votes off each party

A vote for Corbyn, would be economic suicide

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Syl wrote:I know quite a few lifelong Labour supporters who cant vote Labour whilst Corbyn is leader, I am one of them.
In my opinion he will jump on any political cause going  to promise to get things done, fight for the best Brexit deal, champion the workers, the students, the NHS and so on... if he was genuine that would be a real vote catcher.
I dont believe millions of people (obviously including the majority of  the jewish population in the UK )think he is genuine though.

May and her bunch of bumbling blusterers have proven far from fit for the job. The Liberals (my party of preference until Clegg's departure) are an empty shell of what they were and if anything are even more prone to bandwagon jumping.

So if not Labour, who?

Thats the problem Eilzel, I cant remember a time when both main parties were filled with so many liars and cheats...and totally incompetent with it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:

So if not Labour, who?

Thats the problem Eilzel, I cant remember a time when both main parties were filled with so many liars and cheats...and totally incompetent with it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:43 am

Syl wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

So if not Labour, who?

You guys need someone like Trump. Jeremy Corbyn would be 'incompetent' Brexit negotiator, Sky Data poll finds 3489511464

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:33 am

You MAY have a point ! Smile
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:00 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

You guys need someone like Trump.  Jeremy Corbyn would be 'incompetent' Brexit negotiator, Sky Data poll finds 3489511464

We have Boris vying to be the next pm...thats bad enough thank you. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Looking around there doesn't appear to be any shining lights in any party anywhere these days. They all seem untrustworthy, incompetent, sleazy or all three.
I'm sure someone will put me right if there is someone, somewhere who is a decent politician and thinks only of the good of their people and country and therefore everything else.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down