NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word

+4
Ben Reilly
Fluffyx
Fred
Irn Bru
8 posters

Go down

Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word Empty Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word

Post by Irn Bru Fri May 02, 2014 8:34 am

After being summoned to talks with BBC bosses the Top Gear presenter was forced to release a video message conceding it sounded like he used the word
Humiliated Jeremy Clarkson has been forced to issue a grovelling apology for using the N-word during Top Gear filming – and given a final warning by BBC bosses.
Clarkson initially responded to the Mirror’s exclusive story at 7.06am by denying using the word, only to perform a U-turn 12 hours later “begging for forgiveness”.
After being summoned to face-to-face London showdown talks with BBC bosses he was forced to release a video message conceding it “appeared” to sound like he used the N-word in an outtake from a February 2013 episode .
A senior BBC source told the Mirror: “This really is his last chance. We have drawn a line in the sand, he was left in no doubt this has to be game changer.
“He spoke with various bosses and they were furious, Jeremy had to make amends.”
In an unprecedented stern statement, a BBC spokesman said: “Jeremy Clarkson has set out the background to this regrettable episode.
“We have made it absolutely clear to him, the standards the BBC expects on air and off.
“We have left him in no doubt about how seriously we view this.”
Clarkson issued a video lasting one minute and 38 seconds to explain his actions.
Looking tired and sounding unusually sombre, Clarkson said: “Ordinarily I don’t respond to newspaper allegations but on this occasion I feel I must make an exception.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-host-3484849#ixzz30XcYUQ6b

He's an absolute clown and I'm sure all his pals around Chipping Norton and Witney will rally round to offer hm moral support
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word Empty Re: Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 11:29 am

A final warning? He should have had that a long time ago. Total tosspot.

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word Empty Re: Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 11:50 am

Sassy wrote:A final warning?   He should have had that a long time ago.  Total tosspot.

Why? He hasn't done anything wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Fri May 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Sassy wrote:A final warning?   He should have had that a long time ago.  Total tosspot.

One of the few people who doesn't comply with the politically correct dictats from you extremist PC tosspots.

Yes he must really annoy you when he totally ignores your stupid control of the language. That said he shouldn't have denied it in my opinion, the Mirror has its teeth into him. Thank God we have Jeremy Clarkson everyone else at the BBC is so left wing and politically correct.

In a few years time this McCarthyism of the left ill recede and common sense will prevail and the language will no longer be controlled by the big brothers of the left.

That said I do not like the n word but lets be clear it is used so often by black people it is common parlance. It is either wrong for everyone in law otherwise if only white people can be criticised then isn't that racist?

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 02, 2014 4:52 pm

I honestly don't understand why the BBC don't just sack him,he has gone a step too far this time.

Yes I know Top Gear is hugely popular all over the world and that's why they give him chance after chance after chance.But honestly this is a step too far imo.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:03 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:

One of the few people who doesn't comply with the politically correct dictats from you extremist PC tosspots.

Yes he must really annoy you when he totally ignores your stupid control of the language. That said he shouldn't have denied it in my opinion, the Mirror has its teeth into him. Thank God we have Jeremy Clarkson everyone else at the BBC is so left wing and politically correct.

In a few years time this McCarthyism of the left ill recede and common sense will prevail and the language will no longer be controlled by the big brothers of the left.

That said I do not like the n word but lets be clear it is used so often by black people it is common parlance. It is either wrong for everyone in law otherwise if only white people can be criticised then isn't that racist?

With all respect Drinky, I'm wondering if you interact much with black people on a personal level? Because I've never heard any of the black people I know use the N word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:05 pm

lovedust wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:

Yes he must really annoy you when he totally ignores your stupid control of the language. That said he shouldn't have denied it  in my opinion, the Mirror has its teeth into him. Thank God we have Jeremy Clarkson everyone else at the BBC is so left wing and politically correct.

With all respect Drinky, I'm wondering if you interact much with black people on a personal level? Because I've never heard any of the black people I know use the N word.

Afternoon Lovey. Neither have I lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Fri May 02, 2014 5:32 pm

lovedust wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:

Yes he must really annoy you when he totally ignores your stupid control of the language. That said he shouldn't have denied it  in my opinion, the Mirror has its teeth into him. Thank God we have Jeremy Clarkson everyone else at the BBC is so left wing and politically correct.

You will find rap is full of it. Racism sexism downright extraordinary extreme use of language. Let me repeat I particularly dislike that word even more than the c word much beloved by the gay militant mate of yours.

Clarkson was very unwise indeed but I generally love the bloke.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:40 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:I honestly don't understand why the BBC don't just sack him,he has gone a step too far this time.

Yes I know Top Gear is hugely popular all over the world and that's why they give him chance after chance after chance.But honestly this is a step too far imo.

What's he done wrong Fluffy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:
lovedust wrote:

You will find rap is full of it. Racism sexism downright extraordinary extreme use of language. Let me repeat I particularly dislike that word even more than the c word much beloved by the gay militant mate of yours.

Clarkson was very unwise indeed but I generally love the bloke.

But have you ever heard a black individual use the N word in person? Doubtless you'll be aware many black people dislike rap and some like Beethoven, Mozart and Elgar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Yes, because black rappers use the N-word to bash their own race -- sure, it's the exact same thing  Rolling Eyes 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Fri May 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yes, because black rappers use the N-word to bash their own race -- sure, it's the exact same thing  Rolling Eyes 
A word like n----r is either wrong or right whoever says it.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 02, 2014 8:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:I honestly don't understand why the BBC don't just sack him,he has gone a step too far this time.

Andy you know exactly what he has done wrong...!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 2:50 pm

BBC News wrote:Clarkson wrote in the Sun, where he has a weekly column:

"I've been told by the BBC that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at any time, I will be sacked.  And even the angel Gabriel would struggle to survive with that hanging over his head.  It's inevitable that one day, someone, somewhere will say that I've offended them, and that will be that."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27266102

What a shame he can't keep out of trouble; love Top Gear, it just won't be the same Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word Sigh56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Yes, because black rappers use the N-word to bash their own race -- sure, it's the exact same thing  Rolling Eyes 
A word like n----r is either wrong or right whoever says it.

Some black people in the US, they do use the word amongst each other, as a means to reclaim the word from the racists.

Some gay people reclaim the word 'queer' and use that word amongst themselves for the very same reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 2:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Look at you again Andy, backing up the racists and attention seeking whores.

The guy is an outspoken knob with issues, anything to try to be controversial , why do you prop up the like of him and that child molester Savile Andy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 3:04 pm

When black and gay people reclaim the words, they aren't delivered with any kind of malice, it's between friends, and taking the piss tbf.

They are even more militant than i am, but it's between friends, and lighthearted, i don't agree with it, but it's up to them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 3:11 pm

A PC Jeremy just wontbe the same  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 3:13 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I'm asking you what you believe he has done wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 3:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

He's put his foot in it too many times, but i very much doubt that the BBC will sack him, since Top Gear brings in so much money for the BBC.

....Perhaps if Noel Edmonds buys the BBC, then things might be different.  pale 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 03, 2014 3:55 pm

I like Clarkson,he say's it as it is.I like Top Gear, it wouldn't be the same without him.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:40 pm

The Telegraph wrote:

Why the BBC can't afford to lose Clarkson

Top Gear, for reasons mystifying to the show’s non-fans, is a global phenomenon, watched in 170 countries by up to half-a-billion people, and is the biggest single contributor to BBC Worldwide’s booming 2013 profit of over £150 million-a-year. It is very much Clarkson’s vehicle, and if the Corporation has to put up with him giving a Nazi salute while presenting a segment about BMW or calling Gordon Brown a “one-eyed Scottish idiot”, the Corporation will grit its teeth and do so.
There is, of course, the argument that by effectively indemnifying Clarkson against career suicide, the Beeb is accidentally doing the right thing. In much of modern Britain, the right to cause offence has been eradicated, the expression of indelicate opinion sanitised, even criminalised, and, increasingly, as Brendan O’Neill, a free-speech campaigner and editor of the online magazine Spiked says: “people are being arrested, fined, shamed, censored, cut off, cast out of polite society, and even jailed for the supposed crime of thinking what they like and saying what they think.”
No one would confuse Jezza with Thomas Jefferson, but in the couthless banter of the 54-year-old BBC motormouth are echoes of a time before sensibility was deemed to be more important than candour. So when Clarkson says that the man who designed a Korean-built Hyundai “probably had a spaniel for lunch”, or summarised a lorry driver’s life as “change gear, check mirror, murder a prostitute…”, many will listen with a sneaking sense of admiration.
For the BBC, there is an added bonus. Usually seen as groaning under the weight of its metro-liberal elitism, the Beeb can point to Clarkson as proof that it also makes room for the mavericks and incorrigibles, and that when Jeremy rants about PC pinkos and nannying-bureaucrats, it is the maligned Beeb that gives him the platform
The big question in all this is how much of Clarkson is really Bernard Manning on wheels, and to what extent his shtick is really the result of a bright, middle-class schoolboy realising that there was a different way to write and talk about cars.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/10805929/Why-the-BBC-cant-afford-to-lose-Clarkson.html

BBC can't afford to sack him it seems Nicko and you're right, it wouldn't be the same  ::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:53 pm

feelthelove wrote:
The Telegraph wrote:

Top Gear, for reasons mystifying to the show’s non-fans, is a global phenomenon, watched in 170 countries by up to half-a-billion people, and is the biggest single contributor to BBC Worldwide’s booming 2013 profit of over £150 million-a-year. It is very much Clarkson’s vehicle, and if the Corporation has to put up with him giving a Nazi salute while presenting a segment about BMW or calling Gordon Brown a “one-eyed Scottish idiot”, the Corporation will grit its teeth and do so.
There is, of course, the argument that by effectively indemnifying Clarkson against career suicide, the Beeb is accidentally doing the right thing. In much of modern Britain, the right to cause offence has been eradicated, the expression of indelicate opinion sanitised, even criminalised, and, increasingly, as Brendan O’Neill, a free-speech campaigner and editor of the online magazine Spiked says: “people are being arrested, fined, shamed, censored, cut off, cast out of polite society, and even jailed for the supposed crime of thinking what they like and saying what they think.”
No one would confuse Jezza with Thomas Jefferson, but in the couthless banter of the 54-year-old BBC motormouth are echoes of a time before sensibility was deemed to be more important than candour. So when Clarkson says that the man who designed a Korean-built Hyundai “probably had a spaniel for lunch”, or summarised a lorry driver’s life as “change gear, check mirror, murder a prostitute…”, many will listen with a sneaking sense of admiration.
For the BBC, there is an added bonus. Usually seen as groaning under the weight of its metro-liberal elitism, the Beeb can point to Clarkson as proof that it also makes room for the mavericks and incorrigibles, and that when Jeremy rants about PC pinkos and nannying-bureaucrats, it is the maligned Beeb that gives him the platform
The big question in all this is how much of Clarkson is really Bernard Manning on wheels, and to what extent his shtick is really the result of a bright, middle-class schoolboy realising that there was a different way to write and talk about cars.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/10805929/Why-the-BBC-cant-afford-to-lose-Clarkson.html

BBC can't afford to sack him it seems Nicko and you're right, it wouldn't be the same  ::D::

Your so cute!

::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
 I love you I love you I love you 

::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: 

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:24 pm

feelthelove wrote:
The Telegraph wrote:

Not with Top Gear being the single biggest contributor to profits they cant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:28 pm

My grandad taught me that rhyme when i was about 6 - i won't let anybody tell me i can't say it.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun May 04, 2014 11:34 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:My grandad taught me that rhyme when i was about 6 - i won't let anybody tell me i can't say it.

it has been updated so it is now 'catch a tiger by the toe'

honestly the other version sound wrong to me, as it was always sang as Tiger when I was a kid.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:19 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:My grandad taught me that rhyme when i was about 6 - i won't let anybody tell me i can't say it.

honestly the other version sound wrong to me, as it was always sang as Tiger when I was a kid.

Yes, but you're not English are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 1:52 pm

It reminds me of the book by Agatha Christie - "Ten little N******". That was considered racist so they changed it to "Ten Little Indians" for some editions.  Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 2:03 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

..thank fuck says Veya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::smthg:: Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 05, 2014 2:20 pm

Veya is an aussie isn't he? never mind he can't help it Laughing 
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 5:19 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Sorry Andy I didn't see this post before.

You don't think using the N word is wrong?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Ihave heard black people call white people "White Honkies" no one complains,why is that?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Did Clarkson actually use the N word or is a case of left wing over reaction?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Shady wrote:Did Clarkson actually use the N word or is a case of left wing over reaction?

Yes he did use it,albeit quickly, in a rhyme.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 5:30 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:Did Clarkson actually use the N word or is a case of left wing over reaction?

Are you sure Fluffy or are you following the crowd?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Shady wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

One thing I do not do..is follow the crowd!

Yes I saw it on YouTube.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 5:38 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

Yes I saw it on YouTube.

And did he really say the N word clearly & did he really say it at all? Or are you like others,just beefing it up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Shady wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Yes I saw it on YouTube.

And did he really say the N word clearly & did he really say it at all? Or are you like others,just beefing it up?

No..! He said it very quickly in a rhyme without thinking.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 5:53 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

Well I've just listened to it four times & I can't hear full pronounciation of the the N word.And I bet my hearing is as good as yours.He's made a kind of muttering noise which could be interpreted as anything you want it to sound like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Shady wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well I've just listened to it four times & I can't hear full pronounciation of the the N word.And I bet my hearing is as good as yours.He's made a kind of muttering noise which could be interpreted as anything you   want it to sound like.

Really?

I heard it with the audio turned up and sharpened,and yes thought he did say it.What do you think he was saying instead?

On the other hand yes I think he said it completely without thinking and didn't mean to cause offence but he still had to be warned.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 6:04 pm

He sort of said it, but it was just as he said - he mumbled it. I doubt he meant any harm by it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I doubt he meant any harm by it.

And how exactly do you come to that conclusion???????????????????????????????????????????? :\\:[: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 8:39 pm

I don't approve.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 06, 2014 5:18 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

OHH that's right the English are RACIST TWATS that cant update a racist nursery rhyme  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Fuck I'm Glad I'm Aussie  pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 06, 2014 5:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

OHH that's right the English are RACIST TWATS that cant update a racist nursery rhyme  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Fuck I'm Glad I'm Aussie  pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat 

We've said "Catch a tiger by his toe" since I was a little kid here in the U.S., and that's been a long time!

But as always, I admit -- I AM NOT ENGLISH. I guess it's like the T-shirts I saw back in high school that read: "It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand."

::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 06, 2014 5:27 am

nicko wrote:Veya is an aussie isn't he? never mind he can't help it Laughing 

Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word Come-at-me-kangaroo1

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word AUSTRALIA-MEME-ELITE-DAILY

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

What you got Enlgishman????  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word Queen-come-at-me-bro
Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word 48842
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue May 06, 2014 7:07 am

When I was young I joined the Australian Army,did a bit in Vietnam, I'm glad I never met such a big-headed man as this prat Veya. he seems to think he's a big tough Aussie,i think he's a bag of wind, always boasting how tough he is. I met lots of really hard Aussies and saw them fight well.people who brag about about themselves can rarely back it up when it counts. Stop putting English people down all the while it makes you look jealous;
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 06, 2014 8:10 am

nicko wrote:When I was young I joined the Australian Army,did a bit in Vietnam, I'm glad I never met such a big-headed man as this prat Veya. he seems to think he's a big  tough Aussie,i think he's a bag of wind, always boasting how tough he is. I met lots of really hard Aussies and saw them fight well.people who brag about about themselves can rarely back it up when it counts. Stop putting English people down all the while it makes you look jealous;

Cry me a river Englishman  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Stop being Racists and i'll stop picking on you   tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue 
Just joking  Razz Razz:P:P:P I wont stop teasing Englishmen Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
(i'll leave da wimuns outta dis since day never did none of da floggings)
Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word Convictflogging

Gezus, it just a game Nicko  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

Love from the Beautiful Convict Nation  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat 

Jeremy Clarkson performs U-turn and 'begs for forgiveness' 12 hours after denying using n-word Austday2

Last edited by veya_victaous on Tue May 06, 2014 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 am

could we have that last bit in ENGLISH please Laughing 
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 06, 2014 4:49 pm

I heard he was saying 'nipper'...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down