NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corruption checks on police...

Go down

Corruption checks on police... Empty Corruption checks on police...

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 11:14 pm

A few months ago I watched a documentary on Police corruption in several South American countries...mainly Mexico.

Police corruption rates are Sky high there, with bribes being taken, police brutality etc...

Obviously we do not have it anywhere near that scale, but it still does exist to an extent here I'm sure, the Mexican Police were starting to try to combat this by making random checks on officers while working...when they surprised two officers who had stopped people in the street, they found alcohol in the back of the Police cruiser, taken from innocent people who had done nothing wrong, the booze was still unopened,

Should we adopt a bit of. that here?

A wee while back there was copper in Dundee who was was caught passing on information to criminal friends...he was sacked and made a court appearance where he was found guilty,,,

While most of our police do a good job...often a thankless one, there are some who are criminally minded to an extent.

I think random checks like this may send through a message to any police officer with any bad intentions...and keep them on their toes.

Back to top Go down