NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose

5 posters

Go down

Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose Empty Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 8:54 am

1st May 2014

Just like her mother.

Poor kids.

Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose, it is expected to be announced today.

The results of a toxicology report will be announced by detectives in the morning, as an inquest into the mother-of-two's death is expected to be opened and immediately adjourned.

The 25-year-old daughter of Sir Bob Geldof was found dead at her country home earlier this month in what was described by police as a 'non-suspicious' and 'sudden unexplained' death.

The Times reports that police discovered no evidence of drugs paraphernalia in the house, triggering suspicions that the house may have been searched and items removed prior to their arrival.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617315/Peaches-Geldof-died-heroin-overdose-tragic-echo-mother-Paula-Yatess-death-inquest-reveal.html#ixzz30Rrbsknc

Back to top Go down

Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose Empty Re: Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 8:55 am

I just read that, but it's not official yet.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose Empty Re: Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 8:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I just read that, but it's not official yet.

Why repeat what i just said?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 9:02 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I just read that, but it's not official yet.

What? I'm just saying that that's what's being reported in the press, but it's not official yet. Your thread title suggests that it is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

What? I'm just saying that that's what's being reported in the press, but it's not official yet. Your thread title suggests that it is.

Some people just don't read posts, instead reading a thread title only...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 9:04 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your own comment also suggested that it was an official fact.

I do object to some of the thread titles on here, and the way that people just quote from another source but don't put it in a quote box.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 01, 2014 9:05 am

If it's true then I am very sad that she'd do that to her children.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 01, 2014 9:08 am

She lost her own mother and now her children have lost their mother.

Very sad.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I do object to some of the thread titles on here, and the way that people just quote from another source but don't put it in a quote box.

Ok, be warned - from now on don't take my thread titles as fact.

I'll be using the ancient art of pisstakingwindupmerchentbullshitter!

And watch out for those books in the library too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:12 am

eddie wrote:If it's true then I am very sad that she'd do that to her children.

Lots of people take drugs eddie, and apparently you shouldn't judge, it's a past time and it's their money!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 9:14 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Awwww, come on - let's not fall out. I really want to talk about this issue, it's just that it's not official yet. If and when it is, I shall say something about it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Awwww, come on - let's not fall out. I really want to talk about this issue, it's just that it's not official yet. If and when it is, I shall say something about it.

And it said that clearly in the original post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 9:17 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

But not in the thread title.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 01, 2014 9:38 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

You did indeed qualify it in the post, Andy. Headline readers need to look beyond headlines to follow the discussion.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 9:41 am

Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

You did indeed qualify it in the post, Andy. Headline readers need to look beyond headlines to follow the discussion.

All I'm saying is that it's not official yet. Even the papers are putting it in quotes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 01, 2014 9:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

All I'm saying is that it's not official yet. Even the papers are putting it in quotes.

Yes, I know but Andy did as much as say that in his post.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 9:50 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh FFS - I'M JUST SAYING IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET!  ::hdintowll:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 01, 2014 10:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, you said.

Anyway, some people it seems get over these things quicker than others.

Grieving Bob Geldof engaged to marry girlfriend of 18 years Jeanne Marine

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bob-geldof-engaged-following-peaches-3481517#ixzz30SIjcE2r

Pictured last night...

Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose Bob-geldof-partner-i

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu May 01, 2014 11:23 am

eddie wrote:If it's true then I am very sad that she'd do that to her children.

Well she paid the ultimate price for her selfish past time didn't she.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

For goodness sake, settle down! Rolling Eyes 

Extremely sad circumstances though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

For goodness sake, settle down! Rolling Eyes 

Extremely sad circumstances though.

Oh do stop stirring.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 7:16 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1253693/peaches-geldof-death-police-hunt-drug-dealer wrote:Detectives launched a criminal inquiry into the supply of drugs after it emerged recent heroin use is "likely to have played a role" in her death last month.

They haven't said it's an overdose have they? Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose Confus47

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 02, 2014 7:19 pm

feelthelove wrote:
http://news.sky.com/story/1253693/peaches-geldof-death-police-hunt-drug-dealer wrote:Detectives launched a criminal inquiry into the supply of drugs after it emerged recent heroin use is "likely to have played a role" in her death last month.

They haven't said it's an overdose have they? Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose Confus47

Pretty much, yes.

So what was all that earth mother stuff about then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Pretty much, yes.

Either way you'd have thought bearing in mind her own experience Peaches wouldn't have been anywhere near drugs. Very sad  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 1:37 pm

How could anybody take drugs when their children are in the house?

B4st4rds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 1:38 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Pretty much, yes.

Either way you'd have thought bearing in mind her own experience Peaches wouldn't have been anywhere near drugs. Very sad  Sad

So wrong ftl - if your parents are druggies, or even were druggies - you're more than likely going to be a deadbeat druggie too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 1:45 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

So wrong ftl - if your parents are druggies, or even were druggies - you're more than likely going to be a deadbeat druggie too.

Hi Andy,  I just think it's dreadfully sad for those children.  Peaches grew up without her Mum, I would have thought she would do anything in her power to ensure that her children wouldn't have to do the same  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 1:46 pm

feelthelove wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hi Andy,  I just think it's dreadfully sad for those children.  Peaches grew up without her Mum, I would have thought she would do anything in her power to ensure that her children wouldn't have to do the same  Sad

When drugs are involved, anything can happen, and it's usually bad ftl.

There's only one way - and that's to stay away from drugs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 3:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

...if only you had such good advice to offer yourself when it comes to racism, immigrants and supporting sexual predators Andy...

Disappointed?..oh yes , surprised?...not at all.

I'm i forgiven yet hun?  :askissas: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 3:48 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

She must have been using it for quite a while to be able to overdose on it, i smoked the stuff twice, and never again, you have your head down a toilet and being sick and that lasts for about 18 hours, and you feel very spaced out.

She must have been injecting, again, having known heroin addicts in the past...She must have been a long time user imo, she must have been used to it, and overdosed because she was trying to get the same high, but her body had become used to the drug....

Very sad..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Very tragic. I guess she must have been very depressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Can't understand how anyone could get a buzz out of heroin, it doesn't give you a buzz at all, it's just a complete escape from reality, and mostly used by people that are very highly depressed and couldn't give a fuck if they lived or died.  Sad Sad Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 03, 2014 4:04 pm

why do you think she was depressed ftl? she had a good life,nice children,new husband,no money worries.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 03, 2014 4:06 pm

got names wrong, should be Lovedust not ftl.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:07 pm

lovedust wrote:Very tragic. I guess she must have been very depressed.

Believe me....

You don't take that shit lightly.

I lost a very close friend to it, he died aged 22, found dead in the street.

Doug lost a very good friend to it as well, her sister came over here for a while, as she was found dead in her flat.  Sad  Sad  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:09 pm

nicko wrote:why do you think she was depressed ftl? she had a good life,nice children,new husband,no money worries.

It's a mental disorder, that wealth, husband etc can't change.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:18 pm

lovedust wrote:Very tragic. I guess she must have been very depressed.

Havent seen much about this have they ruled it suicide?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:23 pm

I think it will be classed as miss adventure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:38 pm

weak people who cannot live without artificial stimulants such has illegal drugs , alcohol and anti-depressants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Phillipa wrote:weak people who cannot live without artificial stimulants such has illegal drugs , alcohol and anti-depressants.

Very true Philipa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 1:24 pm

I've been reading the comments about her death in the press, and it's really stuff that anyone could have seen. She portrayed herself as having this perfect life, but there's no such thing of course. I wonder if she put so much pressure on herself and on her children to have this perfect life that she couldn't cope with it not being perfect.

I don't know if she took the heroin because she was addicted, or if she just liked doing it, or because she was unhappy, but taking it with the child in the house suggests that she wasn't thinking straight at the time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I've been reading the comments about her death in the press, and it's really stuff that anyone could have seen. She portrayed herself as having this perfect life, but there's no such thing of course. I wonder if she put so much pressure on herself and on her children to have this perfect life that she couldn't cope with it not being perfect.

I don't know if she took the heroin because she was addicted, or if she just liked doing it, or because she was unhappy, but taking it with the child in the house suggests that she wasn't thinking straight at the time.

Well you probably wouldn't be thinking straight when you're addicted - she would have started before their birth - cocaine, other stuff while partying - then on to the harder stuff.

You only have to look at who she hung out with, the weight loss etc - put it all together and it's quite obvious she was a druggie.

Very sad for the kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 1:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I've been reading the comments about her death in the press, and it's really stuff that anyone could have seen. She portrayed herself as having this perfect life, but there's no such thing of course. I wonder if she put so much pressure on herself and on her children to have this perfect life that she couldn't cope with it not being perfect.

Well you probably wouldn't be thinking straight when you're addicted - she would have started before their birth - cocaine, other stuff while partying - then on to the harder stuff.

You only have to look at who she hung out with, the weight loss etc - put it all together and it's quite obvious she was a druggie.

Very sad for the kids.

I'm not sure if she was taking it all the time or not. It was said that she stopped, and maybe she did. Maybe she only started taking it again recently, or maybe the last time was a one-off. She did look quite thin, but a lot of celebs do. I saw her being interviewed on the TV - not sure when, but she looked fine then.

It's been said that they had money worries. I wonder if the house had a mortgage or if she bought it outright. I think celebrities have a tendency to buy huge houses that they don't really need.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Very sad for the kids.

I'm not sure if she was taking it all the time or not. It was said that she stopped, and maybe she did. Maybe she only started taking it again recently, or maybe the last time was a one-off. She did look quite thin, but a lot of celebs do. I saw her being interviewed on the TV - not sure when, but she looked fine then.

It's been said that they had money worries. I wonder if the house had a mortgage or if she bought it outright. I think celebrities have a tendency to buy huge houses that they don't really need.

A lot of celebs look thin?

I think you'll find a lot of celebs are druggies, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 1:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

A lot of celebs look thin?

I think you'll find a lot of celebs are druggies, too.

A lot of female celebs do because they diet a lot. The camera adds pounds so a lot of them lose weight. You know how women think that being thin is attractive.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Oh, I read that she was taking diet pills as well. Don't know if it's true though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:48 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Yes, they have:

Peaches Geldof died of heroin overdose, inquest rules

Peaches Geldof Died Of Heroin Overdose _7458210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down