NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news! Peaches Geldof found dead

3 posters

Go down

Breaking news! Peaches Geldof found dead Empty Breaking news! Peaches Geldof found dead

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:13 pm

All they've said is it's sudden?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Breaking news! Peaches Geldof found dead Empty Re: Breaking news! Peaches Geldof found dead

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Oh Dear. Poor Bob
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Breaking news! Peaches Geldof found dead Empty Re: Breaking news! Peaches Geldof found dead

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:20 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26931337
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Rest In Peace Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:23 pm

How awful. Twenty five years old and mother of two young children.

Rest in peace x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:23 pm

I am shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:26 pm

sphinx wrote:I am shocked.

I know. It's horrible
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Its one of those things I am struggling to digest. One of her babies is not a year old.

My thoughts are with her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:33 pm

that's awful, we might think we want the life of the rich and famous but this sort of thing makes you wonder..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:that's awful, we might think we want the life of the rich and famous but this sort of thing makes you wonder..

Too true HF x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:53 pm

That is so sad, just heard Bob Geldof's statement on the television, poor family is going through hell. RIP poor girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:17 pm

So sad ......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:19 pm

It's her son's first birthday on the 24th.  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 pm

She never got over her Mum's death, poor kid. I know exactly what they are going through. They will never be the same again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:42 pm

This may sound harsh but I am hoping that it is SAD or brain haemorrhage or something natural. Would not wish those on someone living but it would be better for her family, especially her children, if it is a natural cause of death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:07 pm

She put a picture of her and her Mum on her facebook page two days ago, tv reported it said 'in my Mum's arms' next to it. I have a very sad feeling it's not natural. Her family will have a hard time coming to terms with it if it's not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Sassy wrote:She put a picture of her and her Mum on her facebook page two days ago, tv reported it said 'in my Mum's arms' next to it.   I have a very sad feeling it's not natural.   Her family will have a hard time coming to terms with it if it's not.

I know Sassy - its why I put I am hoping. I have a sinking feeling the hope is slim but it is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:28 pm

What a terrible thing. To lose your mother at such a young age has got to affect you. I feel for the whole family, such young children too.
Very sad news

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:29 pm

sphinx wrote:
Sassy wrote:She put a picture of her and her Mum on her facebook page two days ago, tv reported it said 'in my Mum's arms' next to it.   I have a very sad feeling it's not natural.   Her family will have a hard time coming to terms with it if it's not.

I know Sassy - its why I put I am hoping.  I have a sinking feeling the hope is slim but it is there.

I know, doesn't bear thinking about

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:27 pm

I'm going to sound really harsh here, but if it is suicide, what a fucking crappy thing to do to your kids knowing how you felt when your mother did it to you.

I'm hoping that it's natural death too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:34 pm

eddie wrote:I'm going to sound really harsh here, but if it is suicide, what a fucking crappy thing to do to your kids knowing how you felt when your mother did it to you.

Paula Yates didn't commit suicide, it was an accidental overdose.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Thing is she still knows how it feels for a parent to overdose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:I'm going to sound really harsh here, but if it is suicide, what a fucking crappy thing to do to your kids knowing how you felt when your mother did it to you.

I think it was always on the cards as she missed Michael so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:58 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Hi Ragga,
The fact that you've taken too much of something makes it non-accidental.
In any case, my point still stands.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:19 am

Well have to say, I disagree. Yes, I know that she should have been thinking about her children, but who knows what state of mind she was in and how rational she was. Many times people are convinced that their children would be better off without them. I'll not judge her, maybe it was natural, maybe she killed herself, but if she did she obviously wasn't rational at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:52 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peaches-geldof-dead-tv-presenters-3386511

RIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:12 am

she never looked happy in many pics even with family, I read she never really came to terms with her mother's death .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:43 am

Well, you would have thought, that Sir Bob, might have done something there?

What the hell went on, is Sir Bob the ogre in the case?

It didn't seem that there were any marital problems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:48 am

VOD(original) wrote:she never looked happy in many pics even with family, I read she never really came to terms with her mother's death .

....He was probably slagging her mother off, for years after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:58 am

Catman wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:she never looked happy in many pics even with family, I read she never really came to terms with her mother's death .

....He was probably slagging her mother off, for years after.
People do that when they are cheated on its a way of dealing with rejection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down