NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Eeny Meen Miny Mo, Catch A Ni66er By His Toe" - Jeremy Clarkson

4 posters

Go down

"Eeny Meen Miny Mo, Catch A Ni66er By His Toe" - Jeremy Clarkson Empty "Eeny Meen Miny Mo, Catch A Ni66er By His Toe" - Jeremy Clarkson

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 8:46 am

1st May 2014

He's at it again - letting people know his thoughts, silly man.

Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson has sparked fury after he was reportedly caught on camera using the n-word during filming of the hit BBC series.

In unaired footage the 54-year-old presenter was allegedly heard reciting the rhyme 'eeny, meeny, miny, mo' before muttering 'catch a n***** by his toe'.

The allegations, reported in the Mirror, come just weeks after Clarkson was accused of racism over referring to a 'slope' on a bridge in an episode filmed in Thailand.

He was also accused of racism after he tweeted a picture of his black West Highland terrier and revealed he had named it after Ivory Coast footballer Didier Drogba.

According to the Mirror, Clarkson uttered the n-word during filming of the third episode of Top Gear series 19 as the star reviewed the £25,000 Toyota GT86 and the Subaru BRZ - which costs around the same amount.

Telling viewers that they may find it difficult to differentiate between the two vehicles he demonstrated how to do it using the child's counting rhyme.

Audio forensic experts studied the clip and confirmed to the newspaper that Clarkson had used the word, which is deemed highly offensive.

In the version of the show which aired in February 2013 he was heard to say 'teacher'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617363/Jeremy-Clarkson-caught-camera-using-N-word.html#ixzz30RpYqEB1

Back to top Go down

"Eeny Meen Miny Mo, Catch A Ni66er By His Toe" - Jeremy Clarkson Empty Re: "Eeny Meen Miny Mo, Catch A Ni66er By His Toe" - Jeremy Clarkson

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 8:55 am

Where's the audio?

They got audio forensic experts in?  Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

"Eeny Meen Miny Mo, Catch A Ni66er By His Toe" - Jeremy Clarkson Empty Re: "Eeny Meen Miny Mo, Catch A Ni66er By His Toe" - Jeremy Clarkson

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:04 am

Listening about this on Sky News Clerkson's denied he's ever used the n-word and says the Mirror's reaching a new low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 01, 2014 9:05 am

Get this clown off our screens and back to Chipping Norton where I'm sure his sort of humour always gets a right good laugh at the dinner parties.
He's like the biggest ranter down the boozer and the 'big mouth' that you see there on any given night.
He's not worth the money and if there is one good reason why I would object to the BBC licence fee he's be it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-presenter-3480875

Last edited by Irn Bru on Thu May 01, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 9:05 am

It's like the George Zimmerman business all over again. Let's have the audio so we can analyse it!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:06 am

Irn Bru wrote:Get this clown off our screens and back to Chipping Norton where I'm sure his sort of humour always gets a right good laugh at the dinner parties.
He's like the biggest ranter down the boozer and the 'big mouth' that you see there on any given night.
He's not worth the money and if there is one good reason why I would object to the BBC licence fee he's be it.

I do believe he's very popular the world over Iron.

So are most traditional English "things".

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 9:07 am

He certainly supports "traditions" like hunting with dogs. He tried to get people to harass the League Against Cruel Sports, which is why I'm not keen on him. I'd still like to hear this audio though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:09 am

I've just read the article.

I may have missed something - did the Mirror hire "audio forensic experts" to see if he said ni66er?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 01, 2014 9:11 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Get this clown off our screens and back to Chipping Norton where I'm sure his sort of humour always gets a right good laugh at the dinner parties.

Have you got the results of a popularity poll to support Clarkson being very popular the world over?

What traditional English 'things' are popular the world over then? Bacon and eggs is it? Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:14 am

Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Have you got the results of a popularity poll to support Clarkson being very popular the world over?

What traditional English 'things' are popular the world over then? Bacon and eggs is it? Laughing

Hang on, let me get them out...

Yes, as expected, 99% of Britons like him - all 1% of Scots hate him.

FACT!

The results are in on the bacon and eggs too - they were outlawed in the year of our Muslim lord Allah the most smelly, 2018.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 9:16 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I've just read the article.

I may have missed something - did the Mirror hire "audio forensic experts" to see if he said ni66er?

Well this is what it says in the Mail article.

Audio forensic experts studied the clip and confirmed to the newspaper that Clarkson had used the word, which is deemed highly offensive.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 9:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I've just read the article.

Well this is what it says in the Mail article.

Yeah i know - it isn't completely clear whether the sad little b4st4rds thought to themselves "i wonder..." and spent a load of money trying to smear some poor innocent guy because he's white and the wrong side of 50.

They should give oprah a call.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 01, 2014 9:34 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

FACT!

The results are in on the bacon and eggs too - they were outlawed in the year of our Muslim lord Allah the most smelly, 2018.

What about Scotts's porage oats which I would think sells well in England and throughout the world as well?

"Eeny Meen Miny Mo, Catch A Ni66er By His Toe" - Jeremy Clarkson Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbonji1Rg-9K-TdPS1XT-a6CSjmIdDSG62CBa2g_hiS4GQOQxW

I actually had corn flakes this morning and I got a raw deal because all that was left were the crumbs at the bottom and dust. I'll buy more today though Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu May 01, 2014 11:30 am

BigAndy9 wrote:1st May 2014

He's at it again - letting people know his thoughts, silly man.

Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson has sparked fury after he was reportedly caught on camera using the n-word during filming of the hit BBC series.

In unaired footage the 54-year-old presenter was allegedly heard reciting the rhyme 'eeny, meeny, miny, mo' before muttering 'catch a n***** by his toe'.

The allegations, reported in the Mirror, come just weeks after Clarkson was accused of racism over referring to a 'slope' on a bridge in an episode filmed in Thailand.

He was also accused of racism after he tweeted a picture of his black West Highland terrier and revealed he had named it after Ivory Coast footballer Didier Drogba.

According to the Mirror, Clarkson uttered the n-word during filming of the third episode of Top Gear series 19 as the star reviewed the £25,000 Toyota GT86 and the Subaru BRZ - which costs around the same amount.

Telling viewers that they may find it difficult to differentiate between the two vehicles he demonstrated how to do it using the child's counting rhyme.

In the version of the show which aired in February 2013 he was heard to say 'teacher'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617363/Jeremy-Clarkson-caught-camera-using-N-word.html#ixzz30RpYqEB1

He claims he didn't say it.

I hope he didn't because that would be going a step too far,even for him.I'm sure not even the RW'ers on here would condone him saying that.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 01, 2014 11:41 am

Even if he did say it, it's not like he made it up. It's an old rhyme isn't it? Of course it's a no-no now but he probably said it as a child without meaning anything by it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 01, 2014 12:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

FACT!

I love being in the top 1%..... study 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

FACT!

What about Scotts's porage oats which I would think sells well in England and throughout the world as well?

"Eeny Meen Miny Mo, Catch A Ni66er By His Toe" - Jeremy Clarkson Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbonji1Rg-9K-TdPS1XT-a6CSjmIdDSG62CBa2g_hiS4GQOQxW

I actually had corn flakes this morning and I got a raw deal because all that was left were the crumbs at the bottom and dust. I'll buy more today though Laughing

Aye Irn...all the shity little cast off bits at the bottom..buggar when that happens!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Typical arsehole as usual trying to be controversial for attention.

Sad sack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down