NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make 22nd May Be A Day Filled With Greatness

Go down

Make 22nd May Be A Day Filled With Greatness Empty Make 22nd May Be A Day Filled With Greatness

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:49 pm

29th April 2014

‘I call on all fair-minded British people to swing behind UKIP and teach these creeps a lesson they won't forget in a hurry.'

Nigel Farage!

Vote UKIP  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Make 22nd May Be A Day Filled With Greatness Empty Re: Make 22nd May Be A Day Filled With Greatness

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:06 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:29th April 2014

‘I call on all fair-minded British people to swing behind UKIP and teach these creeps a lesson they won't forget in a hurry.'

Nigel Farage!

Vote UKIP    cheers 

It's great to see that so many former Labour & Tory voters will be among the UKIPpers.

Great stuff.

Back to top Go down

Make 22nd May Be A Day Filled With Greatness Empty Re: Make 22nd May Be A Day Filled With Greatness

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Shady wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:29th April 2014

Nigel Farage!

Vote UKIP    cheers 

It's great to see that so many former Labour & Tory voters will be among the UKIPpers.

Great stuff.

It'll be the ones looking for something a little more left-wing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down