NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Acceptable' racism...

+4
harvesmom
veya_victaous
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'Acceptable' racism... - Page 2 Empty 'Acceptable' racism...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ive watched over a few forums lately and notice more and more some who swear they are not racist, but are only concerned with immigration numbers for the sake of jobs , housing , medical etc...which I can quite understand, and some will even say...'oh I don't bother about their skin colour'...where that couldn't be further from the truth.

To wish to stop others from other nationalities (some of who bring great skills to this country) as well as to wish to kick other out of Britain is racist.

It's just become far too ridiculous for some who hide behind this mask of racism while propping up racist political parties whose MAIN agenda is to pander to other racists who wish them deported and refused further entry to here.

These few posters act like silly bairns kicking and screaming  and highlighting crimes committed by Muslims, blacks and Eastern Europeans...

Don't you realise what a stupid hate filled and spiteful little nation we look like?

It seems the word ' Racist' means different things to different people...

It is what it is and you(s) are what you are...

I'm not trying to have personal digs, but the few know who they are too.

I'm ashamed to share our lovely wee country with such people.Sad

Amd it's a real shame as some of these posters are otherwise alright indeed.

Back to top Go down

'Acceptable' racism... - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Acceptable' racism...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:43 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Yes London will always be seen as a target Rags, but someone just mentioned Birmingham earlier....there, the UK's second largest City, then Glasgow ..and we've tasted a bit there...

Im sure folk in other large cities around the UK do understand they can be a target.

But then I doubt the people of Lockerbie ever thought they would be affected by terrorism. It really can happen anywhere.

...well the intention there was to take masses lives and it succeeded, but Megrahi did not care where the plane fell, so long as all on board were killed and others on the ground would be regarded as a bonus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:45 pm

And tbh,  a plane travelling anywhere can at any time prove a danger or threat to folk on the ground anywhere, be it terrorism, fault or pilot error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:48 pm

The point is that people in the sticks don't think about that sort of thing, even though it could happen there. It's the fear of an attack which is the issue.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Labour opened the taps on immigration, against the wishes of the British people, they denied it was happening, they allowed eastern European immigration open door saying there would only be a few thousand coming, there were hundreds of thousands who came. Again against the wishes of the British people.

Conservative were elected partly because they promised to reduce immigration from hundreds of thousands to temp of thousands, They haven't done it, the figures actually went up.

We should be training up more of our own medical staff, but that is A different argument.

Polish unemployment rate halved from about 20% to 10% from 2004 when gained free movement to UK, while our youth unemployment has doubled during this time to about 25%.

This mass immigration over the last 15 years or so has driven up cost of living while driving down wages, put strain on housing, roads, schools, NHS and everything else.

We didn't want it, we didn't need it and we don't want any more of it.

Nothing to do with dear and prejudice bullshit, it's about regaining control of our borders and looking after the wishes of British people first.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Labour opened the taps on immigration, against the wishes of the British people, they denied it was happening, they allowed eastern European immigration open door saying there would only be a few thousand coming, there were hundreds of thousands who came. Again against the wishes of the British people.

Conservative were elected partly because they promised to reduce immigration from hundreds of thousands to temp of thousands, They haven't done it, the figures actually went up.

We should be training up more of our own medical staff, but that is A different argument.

Polish unemployment rate halved from about 20% to 10% from 2004 when gained free movement to UK, while our youth unemployment has doubled during this time to about 25%.

This mass immigration over the last 15 years or so has driven up cost of living while driving down wages, put strain on housing, roads, schools, NHS and everything else.

We didn't want it, we didn't need it and we don't want any more of it.

Nothing to do with dear and prejudice bullshit, it's about regaining control of our borders and looking after the wishes of British people first.

I thought that Thatcher set the course for our EU Membership Tommy? , I'm sure Irn remembers that ....

I also though the immigration flood gates were well and truly open while Thatcher was still in office?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:42 pm

2004 is when the borders were opened up to unlimited east Europe immigration.

Half of the 3 million muslems here arrived under labours time in govt.

My post stands.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Many terrorist acts near you JD, didge?

Or as I suspect, do you live in blissful ignorance?

Try thinking of the millions in fear.

Andy, what about the terrorist attack on Glasgow airport?

I know what you and smelly are saying, but obviously London will be a target being the largest UK city and with a parliament there and Royals etc...

But anywhere can be a target, any big City can...not just London, a terrorist usually wants to take out as many as they can in one go.

It's fucking not me and Didge's fault we don't live in London ffs!!

How do you think New Yorkers and Washington people feel???????....

And Smelly ,what is the point in making things worse by showing signs of hatred by letting the EDL march about?

Of course people have strong feelings, especially after Lee Rigby, but to take to the streets with such hostility telling all Muslims to go home will only escalate matters man.

well then matey boy sounds to me like you're the kind who is too scared to speak out

sounds to me like you're the kind is is happy to tolerate the killers of lee rigby so long as they don't come near your town and its not YOU having your head hacked off

best not offend the Muslims eh

let them hack and murder and rape young girls as they will, so long as we aren't protesting too loudly and hurting their feelings

pathetic capitulation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:46 pm

I think the figures disagree with yourself and your friend Iron, JD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:50 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes Andy, thanks for the idiotic replies, where again you use extreme examples, like war for example., or now lions, please spare me your utter ignorance, as it is embarrassing to read

'Acceptable' racism... - Page 2 7-8lon13

'Acceptable' racism... - Page 2 Articl26

Smelly proving my point again using extreme examples, I notice he did not bring up a certain far right extremist that murdered a Muslim and targeted Mosques with terrorism.

You see this is all xenophobes play on, they play on extreme examples that castigate groups of people, guilt by association, the same happened to the Irish during the IRA campaign.

People of hate and fear, will always target groups of people, because they are so prejudice, yet cannot back a valid reason to do this, they always use extremeexamples

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:51 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I know what you and smelly are saying, but obviously London will be a target being the largest UK city and with a parliament there and Royals etc...

But anywhere can be a target, any big City can...not just London, a terrorist usually wants to take out as many as they can in one go.

And Smelly ,what is the point in making things worse by showing signs of hatred by letting the EDL march about?

Of course people have strong feelings, especially after Lee Rigby, but to take to the streets with such hostility telling all Muslims to go home will only escalate matters man.

well then matey boy sounds to me like you're the kind who is too scared to speak out

sounds to me like you're the kind is is happy to tolerate the killers of lee rigby so long as they don't come near your town and its not YOU having your head hacked off  

let them hack and murder and rape young girls as they will, so long as we aren't protesting too loudly and hurting their feelings

pathetic capitulation

Utterly ignorant reply, nobody tolerates any murder, you though associate to fear all off extreme examples based upon again only two successful attacks in this country, that is ignorance of the highest order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:53 pm

That chap who murdered Lee Rigby was so weird, in that he wasn't really weird. He sounded like he was just talking about slapping someone or something.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:That chap who murdered Lee Rigby was so weird, in that he wasn't really weird. He sounded like he was just talking about slapping someone or something.

I've read interviews with counter-terrorism experts where they say that terrorists often consider the murder of their victims a cold, emotionless act like stepping on an insect. If you ask me that's somehow scarier than someone killing out of rage.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:That chap who murdered Lee Rigby was so weird, in that he wasn't really weird. He sounded like he was just talking about slapping someone or something.

I've read interviews with counter-terrorism experts where they say that terrorists often consider the murder of their victims a cold, emotionless act like stepping on an insect. If you ask me that's somehow scarier than someone killing out of rage.

It was Francoise Fanon (The Wretched of the Earth) who said you have to live the death of your enemy before you live.

http://thebaluch.com/documents/0802150837%20-%20FRANTZ%20FANON%20-%20The%20Wretched%20of%20the%20Earth.pdf

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:06 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

pathetic capitulation

Ah for goodness sake Smelly, I fucking resent what those evil fcuker so done to Lee Rigby as much as you do..

It's not about off offending Muslims Smelly, it is people who carry put those despicable acts!, not the actual religion.

I was once bordering on thinking like that Smelly, but there are heaps of Muslims who condemned what happened to that poor guy Lee Rigby...

The truth is , to terrorists , we in the West will always be targets...

They idiots who killed Lee are not your everyday normal Muslim, they are hate filled evil bastards!!!

Your totally wrong in what you say of me regards to LR murder, and I've never ever said or thought tough shit..as long as it's not happening up here, I'm disappointed Smelly, but assuming every Muslim is the same is only going backwards man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

pathetic capitulation

Ah for goodness sake Smelly, I fucking resent what those evil fcuker so done to Lee Rigby as much as you do..

It's not about off offending  Muslims Smelly, it is people who carry put those despicable acts!, not the actual religion.

I was once bordering on thinking like that Smelly, but there are heaps of Muslims who condemned what happened to that poor guy Lee Rigby...

They idiots who killed Lee are not your everyday normal Muslim, they are hate filled evil bastards!!!

Your totally wrong in what you say of me regards to LR murder, and I've never ever said or thought tough shit..as long as it's not happening up here, I'm disappointed Smelly, but assuming every Muslim is the same is only going backwards man.

Hmmmm...one could...if one were harsh enough, say If NONE of em were here, then the terrorists wouldnt be here..... Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

pathetic capitulation

It's not about off offending  Muslims Smelly, it is people who carry put those despicable acts!, not the actual religion.

its is about the religion because the Muslim murderer is filmed saying that the qur'an made him do it

are you really trying to tell me that a Muslim killing a non Muslim whilst reciting the qur'anic verse which instructs him to kill non Muslims isn't motivated by his religion??

are you really trying to tell me that you don't understand or grasp the difference between what a person believes and what a religious doctrine dictates??

are you really trying to tell me that you think religious scripture and doctrine written centuries ago has the power to independently adapt and change according to amount of people who adhere to it???

really??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hmmmm...one could...if one were harsh enough, say If NONE of em were here, then the terrorists wouldnt be here..... Twisted Evil 

Interesting, how so, would we stop all people even visiting the UK also by that view?
Or the fact Muslims have been here for centuries.
How far back do you want to go with this view point?
If we had not got involved in Afghanistan helping fund Bin Laden, to not having troops in Saudi for the first Gulf war?
The fuck up over Palestine?

Last edited by Didge on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

the truth is only harsh to those who prefer falsehood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:07 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Except as seen the truth is how things lead to other events, which you clearly miss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Except as seen the truth is how things lead to other events, which you clearly miss.

WHAT?????

::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:12 pm

That you cannot counter my points, I know it is hilarious to me too.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

its is about the religion because the Muslim murderer is filmed saying that the qur'an made him do it

are you really trying to tell me that a Muslim killing a non Muslim whilst reciting the qur'anic verse which instructs him to kill non Muslims isn't motivated by his religion??

are you really trying to tell me that you don't understand or grasp the difference between what a person believes and what a religious doctrine dictates??

are you really trying to tell me that you think religious scripture and doctrine written centuries ago has the power to independently adapt and change according to amount of people who adhere to it???

really??

Smelly that is delusion and/or extremism!!!!!

You say a man recited the Quran while killing, yes some of those balaclavad terrorists do too, bit theory religion is not forcing them to, they are choosing that, and sadly some brainwashing goes on in Islam, but it's the evil fcukers who do that!!!...

Otherwise Smelly, don't you think that if Islam and the Quran preached hatred and killing, that all Muslims would be doing it?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

really??

Smelly that is delusion and/or extremism!!!!!

You say a man recited the Quran while killing, yes some of those balaclavad terrorists do too, bit theory religion is not forcing them to, they are choosing that, and sadly some brainwashing goes on in Islam, but it's the evil fcukers who do that!!!...

Otherwise Smelly, don't you think that if Islam and the Quran preached hatred and killing, that all Muslims would be doing it?...

Do you believe all Muslims are the same??

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2