NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does loving someone mean you think everything they do is acceptable??

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

does loving someone mean you think everything they do is acceptable?? Empty does loving someone mean you think everything they do is acceptable??

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:04 pm

does it really mean that...

why do we chastise our children, is it because we hate them or because we love them??

Back to top Go down

does loving someone mean you think everything they do is acceptable?? Empty Re: does loving someone mean you think everything they do is acceptable??

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:05 pm

loving our enemies doesn't mean we have to live with them .
But we live with them don't we in this country .

Last edited by Vicar Of Dibley on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

does loving someone mean you think everything they do is acceptable?? Empty Re: does loving someone mean you think everything they do is acceptable??

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Where did Jesus say you could not live with them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Where did Jesus say you could not live with them?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............queer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:08 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Where did Jesus say you could not live with them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:11 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:14 pm

I love my enemies i live with my enemies . That's why I am a child of God it isn't an easy thing to do but the reward is great . Eternal life with Jesus .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I love my enemies i live with my enemies . That's why I am a child of God it isn't an easy thing to do but the reward is great . Eternal life with Jesus .

amen...

but we still need to correct these Muslims concerning faith or any others that are living contrary to God's word...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I love my enemies i live with my enemies . That's why I am a child of God it isn't an easy thing to do but the reward is great . Eternal life with Jesus .

amen...

but we still need to correct these Muslims concerning faith or any others that are living contrary to God's word...

I think the correction is needed first in regards to your vile hatred.
You are no better in your hatred than ISIS
Two peas in a pod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

amen...

Two peas in a pod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

amen...

Two peas in a pod

I forgive you didgy and i love you , you're my enemy but i love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Two peas in a pod

No problem you are only human after all..Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Two peas in a pod

he's a queer and not worthy of your love, he's just an insulting microdicked crossdressing queer, always has been always will be..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

he's a queer and not worthy of your love, he's just an insulting microdicked crossdressing queer, always has been always will be..

Ha ha ha ha

You prove why you have nothing Christian about you.

So hilarious but please continue as I am laying bets how long it will be before you get banned

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

yeah that's why i love him I'm the only person that does love him as he's my enemy Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Ha ha ha ha

So hilarious but please continue as I am laying bets how long it will be before you get banned

Laughing

calling for a ban again didgy never mind i forgive you so does Jesus Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Ha ha ha ha

Laughing

exactly so just ignore the queer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Ha ha ha ha

Laughing

Not calling for one allowing him to end up getting himself banned
Your husband has a knack of fucking up

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Laughing

but you said queer isn't insulting...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:25 pm

I forgive you didgy and so does Jesus .

Neither of us got banned ask Ben Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:26 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

Its not to me but your warped brainless mentality thinks it is
Your intent is to insult because you are that much of an idiot lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

So why do you think calling someone a queer is an insult?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:37 pm

It seems obvious to me that we chastise our children out of love, so love does not mean we accept any and all behaviour it actually means we care enough to try to help them correct their wrong behaviour...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:38 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:It seems obvious to me that we chastise our children out of love, so love does not mean we accept any and all behaviour it actually means we care enough to try to help them correct their wrong behaviour...

Love is unconditional.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:17 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:loving our enemies doesn't mean we have to live with them .

wow your a textbook sociopath Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

enemies in your country?
my god it is that sort of rubbish that terrorists and mass murders say,
literally read the testaments of the mass shooters in the USA, even that last on that killed the news crew.

we really need to move anyone with this dangerous form of mental illness into a safe location where they are no longer a threat to themselves or others.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:24 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:loving our enemies doesn't mean we have to live with them .

wow your a textbook sociopath  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

enemies in your country?
my god it is that sort of rubbish that terrorists and mass murders say,
literally read the testaments of the mass shooters in the USA, even that last on that killed the news crew.

we really need to move anyone with this dangerous form of mental illness into a safe location where they are no longer a threat to themselves or others.

so you don't believe we have enemies in this country?? you don't think there are terrorists cells in Britain....?

i think your head is further up your backside than even you realise..

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:45 pm

if you think they are in enough number to be a concern then you are crazy. if you think they are in greater number than the murders and psychos that are British you are also crazy.

Or that they are truly enemies. they have a mental condition just like your wife that make them hateful and violent and causes them see enemies where there is just differences.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:50 pm

veya_victaous wrote:if you think they are in enough number to be a concern then you are crazy. if you think they are in greater number than the murders and psychos that are British you are also crazy.

Or that they are truly enemies. they have a mental condition just like your wife that make them hateful and violent and causes them see enemies where there is just differences.

so you withdraw your earlier comments and now you are talking about numbers in this country...lol

you must be used to being wrong...

how many do you think we might have, how many more might be coming from who knows where masquerading as refugees....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:10 am

hmmmmm....
I think else has this mental condition....

how many? VERY VERY few Obviously... how could the UK have many when it has barely any immigrants? I mean you'd have to have reasonable migrant population to even consider this and the UK DOES NOT have very many migrants at all, 2nd lowest in the English speaking world.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:12 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Two peas in a pod

HF that's enough of that please.

Please stop using abuseive language to another poster and kindly stop spamming the same sentences too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:14 am

eddie wrote:

Please stop using abuseive language to another poster and kindly stop spamming the same sentences too.

I do hope you are telling you know who off too, all's fair and all that...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:16 am

veya_victaous wrote:hmmmmm....

how many? VERY VERY few Obviously... how could the UK have many when it has barely any immigrants? I mean you'd have to have reasonable migrant population to even consider this and the UK DOES NOT have very many migrants at all, 2nd lowest in the English speaking world.

lol Britain doesn't have many immigrants , are you stupid, what am I saying, of course you are stupid.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:21 am

eddie wrote:

I didn't see Didge insult you - he spammed the same question yes - but your insults were way out of line

Just control yourself HF - you've only just returned!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:24 am

eddie wrote:

I didn't see Didge insult you - he spammed the same question yes - but your insults were way out of line

Just control yourself HF - you've  only just returned!

he actually started the insults, he was talking to my wife.... my insults were what they were if he wanted a slagging match he should pick on kids they way he might actually win...

not that anyone cares or sees of course...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:25 am

Okay well let's just put a pin in this one shall we?

See you tomorrow
Night
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:28 am

eddie wrote:Okay well let's just put a pin in this one shall we?

See you tomorrow
Night

good night ... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:49 am

veya_victaous wrote:hmmmmm....

lol Britain doesn't have many immigrants , are you stupid, what am I saying, of course you are stupid.... Smile

we have been discussing this in the past week less than half as many, very few really does loving someone mean you think everything they do is acceptable?? 2794048296
You lot just aren't used to it.

don't worry HF as someone that lives in a city with approximately more than double the immigrants of the UK (more than a third of the population and about 70% if you include first generation born here) you really have nothing to worry about if you can just cease you hate filled demeanor.

people are people, the sky is the sky.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:05 am

veya_victaous wrote:

we have been discussing this in the past week less than half as many, very few really  does loving someone mean you think everything they do is acceptable?? 2794048296

don't worry HF as someone that lives in a city with approximately more than double the immigrants of the UK (more than a third of the population and about 70% if you include first generation born here)  you really have nothing to worry about if you can just cease you hate filled demeanor.

hey if you want to walk around with your head up your backside you go ahead, hell it's got you this far....

no hate ... just concerned about the security of my nation, i know it's so old fashioned these days , to love your country , the word patriot is practically banned but bad things happen and they tend to happen when Muslims are around Christians just look at the ones who got drowned...

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:23 am

Yep got me more than twice as far as you with out a single issue, I can walk any street without fear cause it is unnecessary ... seems to work well only side effect is friendship compassion and knowledge... your strategy of being a hate filled jerk I doubt will pay anything but negative dividends

AND LOL
more bad things happen in the US with Christians and Christians, Cops and Blacks...

people are not that different. And i have existed in a true multicultural society long enough to know the trouble makers are the ones that speak like you. the ones that need to be treated like criminals are the ones that say things like you say, sociopaths are too dangerous to be allowed free in society.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:33 am

veya_victaous wrote:Yep got me more than twice as far as you with out a single issue, I can walk any street without fear cause it is unnecessary ... seems to work well only side effect is friendship compassion and knowledge...  your strategy of being a hate filled jerk I doubt will pay anything but negative dividends

AND LOL
more bad things happen in the US with Christians and Christians, Cops and Blacks...

people are not that different. And i have existed in a true multicultural society long enough to know the trouble makers are the ones that speak like you. the ones that need to be treated like criminals are the ones that say things like you say, sociopaths are too dangerous to be allowed free in society.

you seem to be mistaking fear with concern, while your rose tinted glasses are all well and good the truth of what is going on all around is very clear....

but while i find your rhetoric odd it is also distracting from the thread...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:33 am

The question remains.."because we love someone do that mean we must agree with everything they say and do"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 am

veya_victaous wrote:

we have been discussing this in the past week less than half as many, very few really  does loving someone mean you think everything they do is acceptable?? 2794048296

don't worry HF as someone that lives in a city with approximately more than double the immigrants of the UK (more than a third of the population and about 70% if you include first generation born here)  you really have nothing to worry about if you can just cease you hate filled demeanor.

Australia can have the lot then you have so much space they fit in and it won't bother you eh ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 am

Love in unconditional
That does not mean you have to agree with everything they believe or do.
If you place conditions on love, it ceases to be love at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:00 am

Cuchulain wrote:Love in unconditional
That does not mean you have to agree with everything they believe or do.
If you place conditions on love, it ceases to be love at all.

Indeed.

No one is perfect and one should always remember that!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next