NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Empty A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Another one bites the dust-Queen

Back to top Go down

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Empty Re: A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Cass Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Cass wrote:G

Give me love - George Harrison
H
OK ~ He was an old bugger but to my mind he was in his prime.
Johnny Cash - Hurt

He was...ahem.....older but my God the boy could sing.

I

I cant help falling in love - Elvis

Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Empty Re: A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Cass Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm

lovedust wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:The weird and wonderful world of Jim Morrison.

The Doors - 5 to 1(Five to one)  Suspect 

DGMS Stephen... according to "Noone Here Gets Out Alive" he wasn't the nicest guy in the world.

True but oh so sexy -swoon -
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Cass wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:
H
OK ~ He was an old bugger but to my mind he was in his prime.
Johnny Cash - Hurt

I

Hi Cass  I love you xxx

Not a big Elvis fan but picture this. A table for two set in the sand on a Mauritian beach surrounded by candles. A lovely meal, wine, the sea as still as a mill pond.   Musicians coming to the table, made me and Hubby hold hands despite our protests.  They sang this song, we both cried it was the single most romantic moment in my life and I'll never forget it.  The band cried too A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Heart_40

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm

lovedust wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:The weird and wonderful world of Jim Morrison.

The Doors - 5 to 1(Five to one)  Suspect 

DGMS Stephen... according to "Noone Here Gets Out Alive" he wasn't the nicest guy in the world.

That is so true LD but as with John Martyn, Ritchie Blackmore, Miles Davis and John Lennon among countless others that I admire,  in real life they were pure unadulterated twats in real life. (excuse my French)  Embarassed  Maybe being self-centred and a prat is part of the creative process. :\\:[:
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Sorry Jim may have been weird, but his music is legendary   ::D:: ::D:: 

Forgot Mama Cass-Californian Dreaming-Mamas and Papas

Dig the outfits  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:23 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Cass wrote:

I

Hi Cass  I love you xxx

Not a big Elvis fan but picture this. A table for two set in the sand on a Mauritian beach surrounded by candles. A lovely meal, wine, the sea as still as a mill pond.   Musicians coming to the table, made me and Hubby hold hands despite our protests.  They sang this song, we both cried it was the single most romantic moment in my life and I'll never forget it.  The band cried too A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Heart_40

You soppy git.  I love you  I love you  I love you
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:28 pm

H Halfway to Paradise Billy Fury (1961)

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Hi Cass  I love you xxx

Elvis wrote:"take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you"

Honestly Stephen, they made us hold hands and look into each other's eyes; we were so emotional.  That was about 7 years ago and we will have been married 21 years next month. We're not like that at all just the setting etc.  Beautiful  I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Irn Bru wrote:H Halfway to Paradise Billy Fury (1961)

Excellent choice Irn, evening by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Three steps to Heaven-Eddie Cochran

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:H Halfway to Paradise Billy Fury (1961)

Excellent choice Irn, evening by the way.

Good evening to you too, Didge. He was a legend in his time and passed away far too soon.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Elvis wrote:"take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you"

Honestly Stephen, they made us hold hands and look into each other's eyes; we were so emotional.  That was about 7 years ago and we will have been married 21 years next month. We're not like that at all just the setting etc.  Beautiful  I love you x
Only just seen this, sorry !
You've got to make the most of moments like that, while you can FTL  as they are so fleeting.  I love you  I love you  I love you  Still a soppy git though. Twisted Evil
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Err! what  are we looking for now ? confused
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:48 pm

J

Not Bobs Jammin but......

Jimi Hendrix Experience - Jammin

::hdintowll::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:28 am

K Kelly Del Shannon

Not exactly in his prime but still too young to die.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:32 am

L

Light My Fire - Jim Morrison /The Doors
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:34 am

Stephenmarra wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Only just seen this, sorry !
You've got to make the most of moments like that, while you can FTL  as they are so fleeting.  I love you  I love you  I love you  Still a soppy git though. Twisted Evil

Tres Soppy ......sniff......xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:40 am

M - Moonlight Serenade Glenn Miller

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 am

N

Never tear us apart - INXS/Michael Hutchence
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:46 am

O
Buddy Holly - Oh boy!

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:08 pm

Polythene Pam - Lennon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Q

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Just_Cuz_06A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Just_Cuz_06

R

Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays  I love you 

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Suicide Blonde ~ INXS Michael Hutchence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Queen of the highway-Doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:39 pm

The Drifters - There Goes My First Love
OK ~  Rudy Lewis was only a backing singer on this song, but he was one hell of a singer and a big part of The Drifters early success. Died aged 27.  Sad 

Ahhh ! Didge,kudos for the  post on the X. A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 1716015268 
FTL with INXS.  Shocked  ::D:: 

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:59 pm

U - Unchained Melody Righteous Brothers (Bobby Hatfield)

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:The Drifters - There Goes My First Love
OK ~  Rudy Lewis was only a backing singer on this song, but he was one hell of a singer and a big part of The Drifters early success. Died aged 27.  Sad 

Ahhh ! Didge,kudos for the  post on the X. A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 1716015268 
FTL with INXS.  Shocked  ::D:: 

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Giggl198 There is more to me than the boy band and the disco you know Stephen  ::cheerlead:: x

Under Pressure ~ Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:15 pm

V - Valerie Amy Winehouse

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:18 pm

When you Believe - Whitney Houston (and Mariah Carey)  I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:45 pm

feelthelove
When you Believe - Whitney Houston (and Mariah Carey)  I love you

Bugger ! you beat me to it , maybe just as well as my shout is a rather anguished " Janis Joplin - Work me lord"

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:49 pm

X
A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Just_Cuz_06 
I've got nowt  !
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:55 pm

X - Xscape Michael Jackson

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:27 pm

You are not alone ~ Michael Jackson  I love you I love you I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Bob Marley - Zimbabwe

You guys are good !  cheers  cheers  cheers
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:Bob Marley - Zimbabwe

You guys are good !  cheers  cheers  cheers

We are???!!  :curtsy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2