NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs that made it to number one twice no matter the artist (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Go down

Songs that made it to number one twice no matter the artist (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Empty Songs that made it to number one twice no matter the artist (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:35 am

Dizzy-Tommy Roe 1969 

Vic reeves and the Wonder stuff 1991.

Back to top Go down

Songs that made it to number one twice no matter the artist (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Empty Re: Songs that made it to number one twice no matter the artist (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:40 am

Joe Cocker-With a little help from my friends 1968

Wet Wet Wet-With a little help from my friends 1988

Sam and Mark-With a little help from my friends 2004

Back to top Go down

Songs that made it to number one twice no matter the artist (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Empty Re: Songs that made it to number one twice no matter the artist (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 am

Venus-Shocking Blue Jeans  1970

Venus- Bananarama 1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down