NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Empty A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:45 am

Another one bites the dust-Queen

Back to top Go down

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Empty Re: A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:46 am

Brown Eyed Handsome Man-Buddy Holly

Back to top Go down

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Empty Re: A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:49 am

C',mon everybody-Eddie Cochran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:56 am

Chain Gang- Sam Cooke

Okay Stephen and me Lady, that is a start.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:44 am

Didn't We Almost Have it All - Whitney Houston

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:58 am

Earth Song-Michael Jackson

Next one dedicated to me Lady:  x

Foxy Lady- Jimi Hendrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 am

G

T. Rex - Get It On (Marc Bolan )

Great choice of A/Z Didge.  cheers
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:02 am

Thanks Stephen

Guitar Man-Elvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:05 am

Hello I love you-The Doors Jim Morrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:07 am

Imagine : John Lennon  I love you 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 am

feelthelove wrote:Imagine : John Lennon  I love you 

One of my favorites FTL....xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:17 am

J

Bob Marley Jammin
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:17 am

Me too Didge  I love you xxx

Jamming - Bob Marley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:18 am

Snap Stephen A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Rofl70 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:19 am

Great minds and all that. alien  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 am

Knock on Wood-Otis Redding

Nirvana - Lake of Fire.  Kurt Cobain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 am

La Bamba-Ritchie Valens

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:35 am

M
Janis Joplin - Me And Bobby McGee   

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 am

My Love Is Your Love : Whitney Houston

Love this one too, one of my favourites for the beach A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Sunbat22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:39 am

No woman no cry-Bob Marley

cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:41 am

O
Amy Winehouse - Our Day Will Come

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:17 am

P

The Doors | People Are Strange

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:19 am

Q

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Just_Cuz_06 A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Just_Cuz_06 A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Just_Cuz_06  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:37 am

Shall we just sneak past the Q? I won't tell if you wont A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Secret26

Rehab - Amy Winehouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Sitting on the dock of the bay - Otis Redding  I love you 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:00 pm

T has to be the all time classic Thriller : Michael Jackson  I love you 

::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer::  ::ftlcheer:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:05 pm

That'll be the day - Buddy Holly

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:27 pm

U

Under My Thumb ~ The Rolling Stones  (Brian Jones)

This thread's going to be finished before Cass logs in.  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Valerie Amy Winehouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:34 pm

What a waste Ian Dury.

Had to get that one in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Nems wrote:What a waste  Ian Dury.

Had to get that one in!

Yeah !  gotta be post of the thread Nems, love it.  cheers 

X
A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Just_Cuz_06 A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Just_Cuz_06 A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Just_Cuz_06
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Y
The Beatles - "You've Got To Hide Your Love"

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Nems wrote:What a waste  Ian Dury.

Had to get that one in!

Yeah !  gotta be post of the thread Nems, love it.  cheers 

X
A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Just_Cuz_06 A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Just_Cuz_06 A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Just_Cuz_06

Me too My fave!  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:43 pm

This thread was dedicated to Cass and it's finished before she had a chance to log in.  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:This thread was dedicated to Cass and it's finished before she had a chance to log in.  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::

Lets blame FTL, she is not logged in at the moment!  Wink 

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Smiley_innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Yup ! I'll go along with that.  Twisted Evil
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:Yup ! I'll go along with that.  Twisted Evil

Remember to look innocent A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Search?q=cheesy+grin+smiley&client=firefox-a&hs=Sd5&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&imgil=RmykfDKX9v4neM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcQIkADzDHRLVT3c1UqI-aDV6W4f0z3URs_usVBSKA1c8cPq9bje%253B161%253B161%253BGcUbNqNV7RtNvM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Flifeexperiencemash-up.blogspot.com%25252F2011_12_01_archive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:02 pm

A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Girl-m17 Pfft, you two is mean! Let's start over  I love you 

Age aint nun but number : Aaliyah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Just because I slept in due to circumstances beyond my control........nothing whatsoever connected with 2 empty bottles by the sink. - you lot think you can pull the wool over my eyes.......all I can say is please do......ahem......a teensy headache....going to go out for brekkie though! The French toast will revive me.

Didge thanks lovey......some great tunes and brilliant idea xx

Nems and Stephen - innocent???? You two???? Best laff of the day.....so far

Xxxxxxxxxxx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:09 pm

feelthelove wrote:A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Girl-m17 Pfft, you two is mean! Let's start over  I love you 

Age aint nun but number : Aaliyah

Ageed

B

Boy Called Sue - Johnny Cash
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:13 pm

You tell em Cass, innocent.....as if A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Angel_94Hope the french toast helps A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Yum15

Crazy - Patsy Cline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:32 pm

feelthelove wrote:You tell em Cass, innocent.....as if A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Angel_94Hope the french toast helps A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Yum15

Crazy - Patsy Cline

affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Devil inside Inxs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:48 pm

Nems wrote:
feelthelove wrote:You tell em Cass, innocent.....as if A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Angel_94Hope the french toast helps A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Yum15

Crazy - Patsy Cline

affraid 

Yes, don't mess with me; I'm scary A/Z songs sung by artists who died in their prime (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x Simba_13 lol! 

Exhale ~ Whitney Houston

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:27 pm

The weird and wonderful world of Jim Morrison.

The Doors - 5 to 1(Five to one)  Suspect 

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 pm

G

Give me love - George Harrison
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Peace Frog-Doors-Jim Morrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Cass wrote:G

Give me love - George Harrison
H
OK ~ He was an old bugger but to my mind he was in his prime.
Johnny Cash - Hurt

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:The weird and wonderful world of Jim Morrison.

The Doors - 5 to 1(Five to one)  Suspect 

DGMS Stephen... according to "Noone Here Gets Out Alive" he wasn't the nicest guy in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next