NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Person with no power should no longer be head of irrelevant thing, says ‘deputy prime minister’

2 posters

Go down

Person with no power should no longer be head of irrelevant thing, says ‘deputy prime minister’ Empty Person with no power should no longer be head of irrelevant thing, says ‘deputy prime minister’

Post by gerber Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:39 pm

A PERSON with no power should no longer be the symbolic head of an organisation that does not matter, according to someone who made up his own job.

Nick Clegg, the self-styled ‘deputy prime minister’, said it was time for Britain’s entirely decorative monarch to relinquish her meaningless role as head of a rapidly decaying religion to which no-one pays the slightest attention.

Mr Clegg said: “Stop what you’re doing. We need to talk about this immediately.”

But Tom Logan, from Peterborough, said: “I’m sorry, what’s all this about? The Queen and the Church of England? Well thank God whatever his name is has raised the subject because I’ve been up all night thinking about it.”

Mr Logan added: “The roads round here are absolutely full of fucking potholes. Perhaps Mr Clegg could persuade Her Majesty and the Archbishop of Canterbury to fill them in.

“I really don’t care who’s in charge of that.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/person-with-no-power-should-no-longer-be-head-of-irrelevant-thing-says-deputy-prime-minister-2014042586008

Nick Cloggy speaking sense............Don't get it.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Person with no power should no longer be head of irrelevant thing, says ‘deputy prime minister’ Empty Re: Person with no power should no longer be head of irrelevant thing, says ‘deputy prime minister’

Post by captain Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:52 pm

:asplodeas: I would like to see in the main part a complete change all over. No replacement heads just because they are relatives of the previous leader or best buds from school. The fact's are we need to start again and try to learn from past mistakes. As for Cleg, I see him as a traitor, we could do without the likes of him.
However I am sure there are a few politicians that could still be of use.  scratch Still trying to think of one. But many are speaking out now and hopefully they have done their homework.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down