NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Cox: "I Want To Be Prime Minister"

2 posters

Go down

Brian Cox: "I Want To Be Prime Minister" Empty Brian Cox: "I Want To Be Prime Minister"

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Telly boffin Brian Cox revealed he wants to become Prime Minister as he hinted he could set up a political party and embark on a career at Westminster. On BBC Radio 2’s Chris Evans breakfast show, Professor Cox said:
“I should just try and be Prime Minister, bring a bit of common sense… At the moment I dunno, and I’m not being party political, you can look across all parties and you think it’d be great if a scientist were just having a bit of clarity of thought, you know? Wouldn’t it?” 

A listener texted in and suggested Brian’s party could be called “The Rational Front”…

https://order-order.com/2017/11/28/brian-cox-want-prime-minister/

lol!

Radio conversation on link

Back to top Go down

Brian Cox: "I Want To Be Prime Minister" Empty Re: Brian Cox: "I Want To Be Prime Minister"

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:41 am

cheers

He certainly couldn't do any worse than those last few moronic and self-serving  clown  's  that Britain's been passing off as "Prime Ministers"    !!!
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Brian Cox: "I Want To Be Prime Minister" Empty Re: Brian Cox: "I Want To Be Prime Minister"

Post by veya_victaous Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:13 am

That would be really cool
Brian Cox is a very smart man
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down