NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Channel 4 programme 'How to get a council house'

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Channel 4 programme 'How to get a council house' Empty Channel 4 programme 'How to get a council house'

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Did anyone see it? It was a real eye opener.Apparently the amount of homeless people seeking council accomodation has soared in the last few years.

The council are unable to help single adult homeless people,basically those people are simply homeless and can expect nothing,they are advised..to go and rent privately .Considering they are homeless and have no money to pay rent and a deposit i can't see that plan of action working out.

The only people who are helped are those with children and even then they are put in cramped unsuitable conditions,B and B's for the most part.

This was the opposite of the manipulative 'benefit street',this showed how dire and poverty stricken Tower Hamlets has become.People so desperate and at the end of their rope apparently slit their wrists in the waiting room.

This is one of the real plights facing 'modern'Britain today,the homeless.NOT spare bedrooms,or people suspected of benefit scrounging but people evicted without warning or unable to pay rent having no where to live.The council simply will not help them unless they have children,they just have to sleep on the streets.

What sort of system is that?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Channel 4 programme 'How to get a council house' Empty Re: Channel 4 programme 'How to get a council house'

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 pm

I didn't see it, but I did read the synopsis, and it didn't surprise me. That is what is really happening and it is so sad.

Back to top Go down

Channel 4 programme 'How to get a council house' Empty Re: Channel 4 programme 'How to get a council house'

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Did anyone see it? It was a real eye opener.Apparently the amount of homeless people seeking council accomodation has soared in the last few years.

The council are unable to help single adult homeless people,basically those people are simply homeless and can expect nothing,they are advised..to go and rent privately .Considering they are homeless and have no money to pay rent and a deposit i can't see that plan of action working out.

The only people who are helped are those with children and even then they are put in cramped unsuitable conditions,B and B's for the most part.

This was the opposite of the manipulative 'benefit street',this showed how dire and poverty stricken Tower Hamlets has become.People so desperate and at the end of their rope apparently slit their wrists in the waiting room.

This is one of the real plights facing 'modern'Britain today,the homeless.NOT spare bedrooms,or people suspected of benefit scrounging but people evicted without warning or unable to pay rent having no where to live.The council simply will not help them unless they have children,they just have to sleep on the streets.

p

I'm glad you raised such an important matter FB,,I did not see this programme , but others were quick to label all benefit claimants as scroungers and throw them in with the folk on benefit street ..implying they are all a set of bone idle scroungers, not that work is hard to come by ...

I wonder what lies and denials will be spoken of this programme highlighting how terrible a situation there is regards to council housing stock, I guess the homeless should just find a job, save lots of money while still living on the streets or dossing on sofas for the odd night and then once that have save enough they can buy a house...

This is basically the utter bullshit some on The right come out with, think with their knobs and speak with their arse.

Nice one Fluffy.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Manipulative "benefits street"

Chortle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Sassy wrote:I didn't see it, but I did read the synopsis, and it didn't surprise me.   That is what is really happening and it is so sad.

....They mainly concentrated on the Muslim homeless.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Catman wrote:
Sassy wrote:I didn't see it, but I did read the synopsis, and it didn't surprise me.   That is what is really happening and it is so sad.

....They mainly concentrated on the Muslim homeless.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Bloody Muslims stealing good doorways and bridges from our proper British homeless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:05 pm

....They tried to portray that it was only Muslims that were seeking social housing, just the latest offering of bile tbf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Catman wrote:....They tried to portray that it was only Muslims that were seeking social housing, just the latest offering of bile tbf.

Well we all know that's not true

You're not Muslim and you're the biggest scrounger going

Well done you for fighting negative Muslim stereotypes

What a legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:13 pm

I feel sorry for homeless people. They don't have one room, let alone a spare bedroom or two. Perhaps those who are on HB and have a spare room could offer the room to a homeless person.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:....They tried to portray that it was only Muslims that were seeking social housing, just the latest offering of bile tbf.

What a legend

You didn't watch the program.

We all know that you're a fascist ----, it's a shame that some continue to lick your arse, after the racist and homophobic, terrorist supporting bile that you've posted over the years.

Shame on them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Catman wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

What a legend

We all know that you're a fascist ----, it's a shame that some continue to lick your arse, after the racist and homophobic, terrorist supporting bile that you've posted over the years.

Shame on them!

Now now Phil your getting awfully close to something ugly there

Careful how you proceed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:44 pm

What are you going to do, stroll up and kick his ass or something?

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:13 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

Shame on them!

Now now Phil your getting awfully close to something ugly there

Careful how you proceed

It's you, that is on some kind of borderline issues there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:59 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:What are you going to do, stroll up and kick his ass or something?

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

come now ben

you don't remember the PM you sent me reference sassy??

the same accusation has happened here

do you really want the same type of response??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:07 pm

That's not true,they weren't all Muslim.

I didn't notice though tbh,when I watch a programme I just see people not their religion.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Just think if all those poor poor hard done by victims of the bedroom tax who are getting into arrears and facing eviction offered their spare bedrooms for rent to the poor poor single homeless who are slitting their wrists trying to get somewhere to live
-
-
-
-
--
There would be far less poor poor victims to feel sorry for.

I have been homeless.
I have slept on the streets.
I have a lodger.

Not difficult is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:Did anyone see it? It was a real eye opener.Apparently the amount of homeless people seeking council accomodation has soared in the last few years.

p

I'm glad you raised such an important matter FB,,I did not see this programme , but others were quick to label all benefit claimants as scroungers and throw them in with the folk on benefit street ..implying they are all a set of bone idle scroungers, not that work is hard to come by ...

I wonder what lies and denials will be spoken of this  programme highlighting how terrible a situation there is regards to council housing stock, I guess the homeless should just find a job, save lots of money while still living on the streets or dossing on sofas for the odd night and then once that have save enough they can buy a house...

This is basically the utter bullshit some on  The right come out with, think with their knobs and speak with their arse.

Nice one Fluffy.Smile

In all honesty I don't know what people who are homeless are going to do with regards to work.Two of the single gentleman did find temporary accomodation in a housing shelter but as that is not a fixed abode an employer will not give them work.So they won't be able to rent a property.And hence the vicious circle will continue.

This is a far more pressing serious issue than bloody spare bedrooms and David Cameron and the government should be ashamed,frankly.While he has been busy scare mongering about people enjoying a cider they are not entitled to there are REAL issues and problems in society like people starving on the streets.

I was shocked that there is no initial help for homeless people at all but maybe I am just naive.Some got a bed for the night in a housing shelter but the majority will not,it's literally the streets.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:17 pm

sphinx wrote:Just think if all those poor poor hard done by victims of the bedroom tax who are getting into arrears and facing eviction offered their spare bedrooms for rent to the poor poor single homeless who are slitting their wrists trying to get somewhere to live
-
-
-
-
--

I have been homeless.
I have a lodger.

Not difficult is it?

Or instead of giving the city fatcats an extra 1% pay rise again this year (despite the fact the bankers caused the financial collapse in this country) more money could be put into providing accomodation and support for the homeless.

Only the government don't want to do that because it won't make them any money.Lives are cheap.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:29 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
sphinx wrote:Just think if all those poor poor hard done by victims of the bedroom tax who are getting into arrears and facing eviction offered their spare bedrooms for rent to the poor poor single homeless who are slitting their wrists trying to get somewhere to live
-
-
-
-
--

I have been homeless.
I have a lodger.

Not difficult is it?

Or instead of giving the city fatcats an extra 1% pay rise again this year (despite the fact the bankers caused the financial collapse in this country) more money could be put into providing accomodation and support for the homeless.

Only the government don't want to do that because it won't make them any money.Lives are cheap.

So you would rather all the empty rooms continued to stand empty and other rooms were instead built to accommodate the homeless?

It is an illusion that the homeless problem is due to accommodation not existing - the problem is that it exists but the owners are unwilling to make it available.

40 years ago bedsits were the norm for young singles and normal for people with spare rooms who needed money to take in lodgers. Now young people seem to want flats or house shares and the idea that people should take in lodgers to make ends meet is treated with scorn. Instead it seems the government or rather the tax payer is supposed to freely cough up the money so people can get what they want regardless of whether it is more than they need or if they could provide it for themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:40 pm

-
-
-
-
--

I have been homeless.
I have a lodger.

Not difficult is it?

Yes - that's what I said earlier. There are people worse off than those who want a spare bedroom but don't want to pay for it themselves.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:43 pm

The trouble is that these homeless people are on their own, and so they're deemed to be not worth the effort. If they had children, it would be a different story. There's no reason why they shouldn't get private accommodation, but they would need money for a deposit, and rent in advance. I think they should get more help for that upfront.

The other issue is that many homeless people turn to drugs or booze and kind of make themselves rather unemployable, so there should be more help with that too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The trouble is that these homeless people are on their own, and so they're deemed to be not worth the effort. If they had children, it would be a different story. There's no reason why they shouldn't get private accommodation, but they would need money for a deposit, and rent in advance. I think they should get more help for that upfront.

The other issue is that many homeless people turn to drugs or booze and kind of make themselves rather unemployable, so there should be more help with that too.

They would have to be in work before they would be able to get private accommodation, this is a point that has been pointed out to you in the past, but you choose to ignore.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The trouble is that these homeless people are on their own, and so they're deemed to be not worth the effort. If they had children, it would be a different story. There's no reason why they shouldn't get private accommodation, but they would need money for a deposit, and rent in advance. I think they should get more help for that upfront.

A huge issue is the flip side of the stopping of benefit for spare rooms in social housing (what people call the bedroom tax which is no such thing)

If you have someone in social housing with a spare room who is saying they cannot afford the roughly £15 to £25 a week they have to pay and you suggest they take in a lodger you get the standard "but you cannot expect me to take "a stranger" into my home" response. It seems that while UKIP supporters are not allowed to say that we need control of our own borders because some immigrants are criminal or taking advantage the single person in the 3 bed house is perfectly within their rights to refuse to even contemplate taking a lodger because all lodgers are strangers and all strangers are of course going to trash the house, steal its contents, and gruesomely murder the landlord.

This means that the second you become homeless - because your spouse has kicked you out or whatever - you become "a stranger" and cannot be remotely trusted by someone to pay them money to live in their spare room. I have been that stranger, I have known the rejection coming from the automatic assumption that because I am homeless I must be the worst kind of untrustworthy. Luckily I met one of the small number of generous souls who put the idea that the homeless may be in trouble not of their own making who was prepared to take the risk of letting "the stranger" into her home to rent a room - and I was able to get a job etc etc.

To all of those talking about the victims of homelessness I say stop talking about it from a distance and demanding someone does something about it at no risk to yourself and actually go and meet some of the victims and be prepared to put your money where your mouth is. The power to cure homelessness lies with individuals not the government - if you have a spare room and are worried about homelessness then do something about it yourself - go and give someone a home, and possibly far more because in giving them a home you might just give them a life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Catman wrote:

They would have to be in work before they would be able to get private accommodation, this is a point that has been pointed out to you in the past, but you choose to ignore.  Rolling Eyes 

No they dont. Some private landlords will take those out of work - they have a strict interviewing/vetting system and some are prepared to take tenants without rent up front and who do not work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

No they dont.  Some private landlords will take those out of work - they have a strict interviewing/vetting system and some are prepared to take tenants without rent up front and who do not work.

Not in London they don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:12 pm

....And before you start, we tried to get a mate of ours a private room, and we couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Well why didnt you let him kip on your sofa until he got a job and so was able to get a place of his own?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:15 pm

sphinx wrote:Well why didnt you let him kip on your sofa until he got a job and so was able to get a place of his own?

He was sleeping on my mates sofa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Catman wrote:

Rubbish. It would depend on the landlord.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:33 pm

sphinx wrote:

A huge issue is the flip side of the stopping of benefit for spare rooms in social housing (what people call the bedroom tax which is no such thing)

If you have someone in social housing with a spare room who is saying they cannot afford the roughly £15 to £25 a week they have to pay and you suggest they take in a lodger you get the standard "but you cannot expect me to take "a stranger" into my home" response.  It seems that while UKIP supporters are not allowed to say that we need control of our own borders because some immigrants are criminal or taking advantage the single person in the 3 bed house is perfectly within their rights to refuse to even contemplate taking a lodger because all lodgers are strangers and all strangers are of course going to trash the house, steal its contents, and gruesomely murder the landlord.

This means that the second you become homeless - because your spouse has kicked you out or whatever - you become "a stranger" and cannot be remotely trusted by someone to pay them money to live in their spare room.  I have been that stranger,  I have known the rejection coming from the automatic assumption that because I am homeless I must be the worst kind of untrustworthy.  Luckily I met one of the small number of generous souls who put the idea that the homeless may be in trouble not of their own making who was prepared to take the risk of letting "the stranger" into her home to rent a room - and I was able to get a job etc etc.  

To all of those talking about the victims of homelessness I say stop talking about it from a distance and demanding someone does something about it at no risk to yourself and actually go and meet some of the victims and be prepared to put your money where your mouth is.  The power to cure homelessness lies with individuals not the government - if you have a spare room and are worried about homelessness then do something about it yourself - go and give someone a home, and possibly far more because in giving them a home you might just give them a life.

Well I have friends who bought flats or houses, but of course this was expensive for them, so they got a lodger or two in, so I don't see why council tenants are too up themselves to have a lodger.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:35 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

No they dont.  Some private landlords will take those out of work - they have a strict interviewing/vetting system and some are prepared to take tenants without rent up front and who do not work.

I know that some won't, so maybe there could be some kind of Government incentive to encourage them to do that. Maybe HB should be paid directly to the landlord so that the tenant can't default on the rent.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sphinx wrote:

I know that some won't, so maybe there could be some kind of Government incentive to encourage them to do that. Maybe HB should be paid directly to the landlord so that the tenant can't default on the rent.

lol!  That is an option at the moment, that the present government wants to remove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

And how many landlords do you know who are looking for DSS tenants ?, like yourself , many landlords who hear of the unemployed looking for a house, they automatically think...'waster, dole scrounger, won't bother'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And how many landlords do you know who are looking for DSS tenants ?, like yourself , many landlords who hear of the unemployed looking for a house, they automatically think...'waster, dole scrounger, won't bother'.

I don't suppose they look for DSS tenants, but there's no reason why they shouldn't take them, unless they think they might default on the rent. I guess it depends on the type of house they're renting out. Landlords rent to students, and they don't earn money, and they might make a mess. As long as the landlords get their rent and the house isn't wrecked, why should they care where the money comes from?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She doesn't live in London, so she doesn't know what she's talking about there.
I wonder if she has had a look in her local area, to see how many private lets are accepting DSS, probably not. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I don't suppose they look for DSS tenants, but there's no reason why they shouldn't take them, unless they think they might default on the rent. I guess it depends on the type of house they're renting out. Landlords rent to students, and they don't earn money, and they might make a mess. As long as the landlords get their rent and the house isn't wrecked, why should they care where the money comes from?

Well try telling that to many Landlords, who just assume people who are not in work are all the worst those imagineable as tenants..a very biased way of thinking by many of them, when some of these people would no doubt make good tenants and only wish for a place to call home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I wonder if she has had a look in her local area, to see how many private lets are accepting DSS, probably not. Rolling Eyes 

You're always so negative aren't you? You're always finding excuses for people to be "victims".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well try telling that to many Landlords, who just assume people who are not in work are all the worst those imagineable as tenants..a very biased way of thinking by many of them, when some of these people would no doubt make good tenants and only wish for a place to call home.

Do they? Have you conducted a survey and interviewed all the landlords in the UK then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

You're always so negative aren't you? You're always finding excuses for people to be "victims".

I know what i'm talking about because i live here, you don't, and as i've said, we tried to help a mate to get a private room and no one will take DSS around here. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hence why one of the things UC will achieve is to blur the lines between those who are benefits and those that are not as there will be no difference between in work and out of work benefits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know what i'm talking about because i live here, you don't, and as i've said, we tried to help a mate to get a private room and no one will take DSS around here. Rolling Eyes 

You live in one small area and you don't go out, so don't pretend you know all about London.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Just as a matter of interest did you phone up and speak to any of the "no DSS" adverts? A large portion of those will give consideration to those on benefits if they phone up and can provide proper references.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

You live in one small area and you don't go out, so don't pretend you know all about London.

When i was helping my mate, and that was a couple of years back, we used the net to search for places you stupid cow.
Have you not heard about the housing shortage in London thicko?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:03 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

Just as a matter of interest did you phone up and speak to any of the "no DSS" adverts?  A large portion of those will give consideration to those on benefits if they phone up and can provide proper references.

No DSS means no DSS around here and with the shortage of accommodation landlords can pick and choose their tenants so are hardly going to consider DSS.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:05 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

When i was helping my mate, and that was a couple of years back, we used the net to search for places you stupid cow.

You mean you used the net to search in a very small area, and you didn't search properly.

Tell your friend to move then. If he doesn't have a job, he doesn't need to be in London.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:08 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

Just as a matter of interest did you phone up and speak to any of the "no DSS" adverts?  A large portion of those will give consideration to those on benefits if they phone up and can provide proper references.

I wouldn't bother. Catman will always find a reason why people have to remain victims, and he'll always find someone to blame for it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

You mean you used the net to search in a very small area, and you didn't search properly.  

Tell your friend to move then. If he doesn't have a job, he doesn't need to be in London.

The housing shortage is the whole of London, but being RW, and up your own fucking arse, you refuse to accept the facts of the matter..That's your problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The housing shortage is the whole of London, but being RW, and up your own fucking arse, you refuse to accept the facts of the matter..That's your problem.

What do you know about facts? What do you know about real life? You sit there on your arse day after day playing the victim. You have no gratitude for the benefits you receive and the fact that you don't have to lift a finger to do anything to pay for yourself. You blame everyone else for your own misfortunes, and you slag off people who actually have to pay for your indolent lifestyle.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

What do you know about facts? What do you know about real life? You sit there on your arse day after day playing the victim. You have no gratitude for the benefits you receive and the fact that you don't have to lift a finger to do anything to pay for yourself. You blame everyone else for your own misfortunes, and you slag off people who actually have to pay for your indolent lifestyle.

Read back you stupid cow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Read back you stupid cow.

Piss off, you scrounging moron.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next