NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should The Tories Only Give Benefits To Those Who Back Them?

5 posters

Go down

Should The Tories Only Give Benefits To Those Who Back Them? Empty Should The Tories Only Give Benefits To Those Who Back Them?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:40 am

23rd April 2014

Should labour voters be evicted from their sh1tty houses?

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Should The Tories Only Give Benefits To Those Who Back Them? Empty Re: Should The Tories Only Give Benefits To Those Who Back Them?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:42 am

Ewwwwwwwww! Is you getting pissed off is you Andy, never mind dear, go and do a bit of cap doffing and you will feel so much better.

Back to top Go down

Should The Tories Only Give Benefits To Those Who Back Them? Empty Re: Should The Tories Only Give Benefits To Those Who Back Them?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:44 am

Sassy wrote:Ewwwwwwwww!   Is you getting pissed off is you Andy, never mind dear, go and do a bit of cap doffing and you will feel so much better.

Do you want to discuss the thread, or me again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:46 am

Why would anyone want to discuss such a pathetic premise. And it not news is it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:47 am

Sassy wrote:Why would anyone want to discuss such a pathetic premise.   And it not news is it.

I'm confused by your reaction Sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:38 am

BigAndy9 wrote:23rd April 2014

Should labour voters be evicted from their sh1tty houses?

Please discuss.

Well that would be inline with dictators like Gaddafi

only support your tribe and oppress the others.... sounds like the RW mentality  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

Really RW voters should not be allowed benefits since they are voting for the benefits not to exist.
And anyone without plenty on money that votes RW, deserves the poverty that their party will inflict on them given half an opportunity it those idiots that turn to RW because of xenophobia etc that fuck the majority economically.

Pure RW supports a system Designed to benefit those that are already wealthy. i.e. "that the means of production be held by Private enterprise."
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:50 am

Andy, why don't you go ahead and tell us what you think. You certainly do like to prance around your opinions rather than just being direct about them.

Seeing as you started this thread with a question you had I can't believe you took offense to someone mentioning you in response. You're like a footballer who falls, grabs his leg and screams every time someone touches him, you know ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 am

But this is what the organisation called the European Union (EU) does, surely?

When I asked for one single good news story regarding the organisation called the EU Sassy tried giving examples, but all she gave was a list about money and investment.

Is the EU a boys club? Is it about corruption?

If the 70 million people of England and the other countries decided to leave the EU would they still be our wonderful friends, watching our backs for us?

How about free enterprise? How about decent human kindness?

I like that much more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:21 pm

In answer to the rather absurd OP.......no. Neutral 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:45 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:In answer to the rather absurd OP.......no. Neutral 

He's a RWhinger.

They are all absurd, to put it mildly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Catman wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:In answer to the rather absurd OP.......no. Neutral 

He's a RWhinger.

But the vast majority of right wingers do not support paedophiles while most left wingers do.Why is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Shady wrote:
Catman wrote:

He's a RWhinger.

But the vast majority of right wingers do not support paedophiles while most left wingers do.Why is that?

Trolling because you can't be serious?

::rfth:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Labour created whole armies of benefit dependents during Gordon Browns reign. He deliberately designed it that way.

Leave Labour to support benefit fraudsters and workshy like Scatman Tories support workers.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:21 am

Alright said Fred wrote:Labour created whole armies of benefit dependents during Gordon Browns reign. He deliberately designed it that way.

Leave Labour to support benefit fraudsters and workshy like Scatman Tories support workers.

:aspukeas: :aspukeas: :aspukeas: ::lovebanan:: ::rockout:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:28 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

You disagree with my opinion so accuse me of being a troll.So if I disagree with one of your opinions can I call you a troll?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:28 am

In the case of Drinky...His wife probably says, don't kiss just talk, then get back under your stone in the garden!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:50 am

Shady wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

You disagree with my opinion so accuse me of being a troll.So if I disagree with one of your opinions can I call you a troll?

Um ... why couldn't you? You wouldn't be right, but you have the right to your ignorant opinion after all ...

By the way -- the majority of no group supports pedophiles, besides pedophiles.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:08 am

Shady wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

you assert you opinion as if it were fact Shady so yeah that would be trolling  Cool 
And Besides RW is aligned with the Church which is Still the Biggest producer and protector of Pedophiles by a long shot.  tongue tongue tongue 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Shady wrote:

you assert you opinion as if it were fact Shady so yeah that would be trolling  Cool 
And Besides RW is aligned with the Church which is Still the Biggest producer and protector of Pedophiles by a long shot.   tongue tongue tongue 

That was quite a leap - I think you need to work on your logicalities.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:32 am

@ragga
It was a Joke but Cool 
 Suspect if you really want me to I can post how many dozen pedo priests stories? you, I and everyone else knows it would not be hard  Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Shady wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Its absurd to say left wing people,or indeed anyone 'supports' paedophiles.

Yes by all means call me a troll when I say anything as absurd and insulting as that. Rolling Eyes 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down