NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Just be­cause I'm on benefits shouldn't mean they miss out': Mother-of-six defends spending £2,000 to give her children 11 Christmas presents EACH as she says 'it's our money so b****r off'

+4
Cass
'Wolfie
Vintage
HoratioTarr
8 posters

Go down

'Just be­cause I'm on benefits shouldn't mean they miss out': Mother-of-six defends spending £2,000 to give her children 11 Christmas presents EACH as she says 'it's our money so b****r off'   Empty 'Just be­cause I'm on benefits shouldn't mean they miss out': Mother-of-six defends spending £2,000 to give her children 11 Christmas presents EACH as she says 'it's our money so b****r off'

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:53 am

[*]Mother-of-six Claire Young receives an average of £850-a-week in benefits

[*]She revealed on This Morning that she's splashed out £2,000 on Christmas gifts

[*]She defended her spending saying 'it's our money...so people can b****er off' 

[*]She buys 11 presents for her six children - spending £300 on each of them

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5182417/Mother-six-defends-spending-Christmas-gifts.html#ixzz51K1UaqXh 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

'Just be­cause I'm on benefits shouldn't mean they miss out': Mother-of-six defends spending £2,000 to give her children 11 Christmas presents EACH as she says 'it's our money so b****r off'   Empty Re: 'Just be­cause I'm on benefits shouldn't mean they miss out': Mother-of-six defends spending £2,000 to give her children 11 Christmas presents EACH as she says 'it's our money so b****r off'

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:18 am

scratch

I wonder what is wrong with that woman, that she even believes that she has to go public with that information, instead of keeping some things private  ???

With her being so stupid and unthinking, it also wouldn't surprise me if she put that spending on a credit card, (rather than saving a little each week..).

I wonder if she knows who the childrens' fathers are  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Just be­cause I'm on benefits shouldn't mean they miss out': Mother-of-six defends spending £2,000 to give her children 11 Christmas presents EACH as she says 'it's our money so b****r off'   Empty Re: 'Just be­cause I'm on benefits shouldn't mean they miss out': Mother-of-six defends spending £2,000 to give her children 11 Christmas presents EACH as she says 'it's our money so b****r off'

Post by magica Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:23 am

She's oblivious to what she's doing. It's ridiculous buying that many pressies and spending that amount on her kids.

She's obviously getting too much on benefits, get a job.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Didge wrote:[*]Mother-of-six Claire Young receives an average of £850-a-week in benefits

[*]She revealed on This Morning that she's splashed out £2,000 on Christmas gifts

[*]She defended her spending saying 'it's our money...so people can b****er off' 

[*]She buys 11 presents for her six children - spending £300 on each of them

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5182417/Mother-six-defends-spending-Christmas-gifts.html#ixzz51K1UaqXh 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[*]

It isn't 'her' money though.   It's given to her by people who work and pay taxes.    She's clearly getting too much.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:51 pm

She was signed off with fybromyalgia but she would like to go back to work (miracle cure somewhere) but she won't because she won't get anywhere near the money she gets now.
I don't understand how we are told no one should get more money than someone working, I suppose it depends who the person is that's working that's the example - a barrister perhaps?
Where a bus driver or factory worker has a family of six kids I doubt he/she would get benefits on top of their pay to support all those kids, unless they can get tax credit or whatever, yet on benefits apparently you do.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:11 pm

magica wrote:
She's oblivious to what she's doing.  It's ridiculous buying that many pressies and spending that amount on her kids.

She's obviously getting too much on benefits, get a job.  

Idea

It's easy enough to say that she should "get a job", but...

Would you hire her ?

I wouldn't..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Its ridiculous when people can get more cash on benefits than if they worked for it.
These two have it sewn up...she claims she is too ill to work, her husband gave up his job to be her full time carer, yet she can manage to breed like a rabbit with no intention of supporting her brood.

The system is at fault...whilst professional scroungers can continue to milk the system they obviously will.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Every year there’s a story just like this. It’s getting boring.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Syl wrote:Its ridiculous when people can get more cash on benefits than if they worked for it.
These two have it sewn up...she claims she is too ill to work, her husband gave up his job to be her full time carer, yet she can manage to breed like a rabbit with no intention of supporting her brood.

The system is at fault...whilst professional scroungers can continue to milk the system they obviously will.

I agree Syl, they know how to play the system.

Her husband giving up work to care for her, what's wrong with her that he has to be at her beck and call all day.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Syl wrote:Its ridiculous when people can get more cash on benefits than if they worked for it.

This sort of story does, sometimes, make me wonder why the fuck (apologies, but both benefit fraud and tax evasion make me bloody angry) I dutifully pay my 40 per cent tax rate on my pensions and modest investments rather than pay some clever dick of a tax lawyer to put every penny beyond the sticky fingers of the taxman.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 pm

This woman has Fibromyalgia I've just seen.

I've got that, with many other conditions and I worked with it.. Yes you have really bad days, but for husband to stop work just to care for her is rubbish.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:25 am

magica wrote:This woman has Fibromyalgia I've just seen.

I've got that, with many other conditions and I worked with it..  Yes you have really bad days, but for husband to stop work just to care for her is rubbish.

She has had three more kids since she claimed she was too unfit for work and needed a full time carer.
She is just a scrounger....and has the nerve to brag about it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:03 am

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:This woman has Fibromyalgia I've just seen.

I've got that, with many other conditions and I worked with it..  Yes you have really bad days, but for husband to stop work just to care for her is rubbish.

She has had three more kids since she claimed she was too unfit for work and needed a full time carer.
She is just  a scrounger....and has the nerve to brag about it.

She doesn't have it Syl, just an excuse.  Having three more kids would be really difficult if she really had it  bad enough for a full time carer. I don't believe it. She probably puts it on and makes out she's bad with it to get benefits.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:13 am

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:

She is just  a scrounger....and has the nerve to brag about it.

She doesn't have it Syl, just an excuse.  Having three more kids would be really difficult if she really had it  bad enough for a full time carer. I don't believe it.  She probably puts it on and makes out she's bad with it to get benefits.

Probably.
Even if she is genuinly unfit or unable to work, why have six children when you know you cant afford to look after them?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:38 am

Let's all have loads of kids and claim benefits cos it pays better than work, without the hassle of going to work...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Let's all have loads of kids and claim benefits cos it pays better than work, without the hassle of going to work...

It certainly does if you know how to work the system like this one does.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:29 pm

She'll feel the full blow of having no money once her kids leave school and her benefits drop - lets see if she finds work then . I doubt it though .

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:She'll feel the full blow of having no money once her kids leave school and her benefits drop - lets see if she finds work then . I doubt it though .
She and her lazy oik of a husband will still be claiming disabilities, attendance, carers allowances, free rent, and everything else that comes free when you are on certain benefits.

Some people can go from cradle to grave without working a day in their lives ...as long as they breed like rabbits, lie, and claim for exaggerated disabilities.
The sadness is many people who are genuinely ill, old, homeless, hungry, are going without to keep this waste of space and others like her living in comfort..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:She'll feel the full blow of having no money once her kids leave school and her benefits drop - lets see if she finds work then . I doubt it though .
She and her lazy oik of a husband will still be claiming disabilities, attendance, carers allowances, free rent, and everything else that comes free when you are on certain benefits.

Some people can go from cradle to grave without working a day in their lives ...as long as they breed like rabbits, lie, and claim for exaggerated disabilities.
The sadness is many people who are genuinely ill, old, homeless, hungry, are going without to keep this waste of space and others like her living in comfort..

Agree I've got a lazy uncle like this - never worked he's just a lazy git and his wife too - they're both grossly over weight get free rent no council tax disability car and no road tax - both have a mobility scooter - their kids got everything free while my parents worked and provided it all for us - it still makes my mum sick when she see's them and he brags about his free everything .

Like you say some people are just benefits bums from cradle to the grave .

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:10 pm

This are the ones who shouldn't get benefits. They live lazy lives expecting the benefit system to keep them. What wasters they are.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Syl wrote:

Agree I've got a lazy uncle like this - never worked he's just a lazy git and his wife too - they're both grossly over weight get free rent no council tax disability car and no road tax - both have a mobility scooter - their kids got everything free while my parents worked and provided it all for us - it still makes my mum sick when she see's them and he brags about his free everything .

Like you say some people are just benefits bums from cradle to the grave .

You make a god point when you mention obesity.
So many people who claim they cant work so claim every benefit going as their right are vastly overweight.
Odd that they can afford to shovel crap into their mouths 24/7 whilst genuine people in need are going hungry....the rise in food banks is alarming.
Charities support many people in need, yet people like this one get everything given to them by the government.

In this case...£850 pw.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:28 pm

The reason they're fat is they don't walk anywhere, either in a car or Moby scooter.

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:29 pm

magica wrote:The reason they're fat is they don't walk anywhere, either in a car or Moby scooter.

Or sat on the sofa eating and drinking crap all day.

(I sound like Ty now) Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Correct - my uncle is 6.6 and huge he has to use a stick to walk from the car to the shop - auntie is as wide as she's tall and her face is like the moon - make me sick lol

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:44 pm

Then they say we can't do this or that. Lose some weight will help them to be mobile. Being fat isn't a disability, they have problems because of their weight.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Why does this woman think that HER 6 kids have 'the right' to each have 300 quids worth of taxpayer funded luxury goods given to them at Christmas...!?

This is wrong on so many levels.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down