NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/Z songs sung by 70s groups (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A/Z songs sung by 70s groups (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Empty A/Z songs sung by 70s groups (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

A/Z songs sung by 70s groups (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Dance_23

Last edited by feelthelove on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ....for Eddie - Free Alright Now (not you Eddie, the song lol))

Back to top Go down

A/Z songs sung by 70s groups (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Empty Re: A/Z songs sung by 70s groups (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Cass wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:
Love the funeral song.  ::smthg:: 

This is the Bread ~ If video.

Mr. C is mortified. Told him and the juniors if they ignore my wishes I will haunt them. Stairway to Heaven is also included - natch.

Cheers darlink - I love all their songs but by golly these lyrics always make me go a bit mushy.
If you're going with Stairways to Heaven as well, surely this should be included.
Don't Fear the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult  

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A/Z songs sung by 70s groups (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x - Page 2 Empty Re: A/Z songs sung by 70s groups (on behalf of the Lovely Lady Cass) :) x

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:44 pm

L

London calling-The clash

OR

Bill Withers - Lean On Me

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Cass wrote:
Mr. C is mortified. Told him and the juniors if they ignore my wishes I will haunt them. Stairway to Heaven is also included - natch.

Cheers darlink - I love all their songs but by golly these lyrics always make me go a bit mushy.
If you're going with Stairways to Heaven as well, surely this should be included.
Don't Fear the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult  

The thought had crossed my mind but then I thought its a smidgeon OTT.....

M

More than a Feeling - Boston

Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:35 pm

:-:cawg:-:  Maybe a tad.

N
Nutbush city limits  ~ Tina Turner.

OR

Time for some blues.
Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac - Need Your Love so Bad

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:41 pm

O

Oye Como Va - Santana
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Cass wrote:O

Oye Como Va - Santana
Off  one of my top 10  albums of  all time. I love you  I love you  I love you 

P
Tina Turner & Ike Turner - Proud Mary.

OR

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

::hdintowll::  ::hdintowll::  ::hdintowll::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:49 am

Now THAT is a classic....love me some Ozzy. Luckily here onI the radio during week nights is a show by Alice Cooper...many a time I've narrowly averted a car crash because of uncontrolled laughter....or singing along....stadium style..to a stonking tune

R

Riders on the Storm - the Doors

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:52 am

S

Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple

The only guitar riff I can play
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:56 am

I've been waiting on R coming round so that I could put up one of my all time favourite tracks so I'm bloody well going to

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:03 am

Irn Bru wrote:I've been waiting on R coming round so that I could put up one of my all time favourite tracks so I'm bloody well going to

You go dude. That is one hell of a song. Considered my hat well and truly doffed.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:09 am

Hi Cass. It was adopted by the US Vietnam Vets who put out their version. It's very emotional - here it is...

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:51 am

Irn Bru wrote:I've been waiting on R coming round so that I could put up one of my all time favourite tracks so I'm bloody well going to

I feel like Paddington Bear, I've just been on a Marmalade hunt on Youtube  for the last hour.  ::D::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:54 am

T

Tainted Love ~ Soft Cell'

OR

Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:56 am

U

Showaddywaddy - Under the moon of love -

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:46 am

Irn Bru wrote:Hi Cass. It was adopted by the US Vietnam Vets who put out their version. It's very emotional - here it is...

I know it Hun....it is VERY emotional ....funnily enough I was lurking in youboob a few months ago and saw the original video for first time...also the one of Vietnam bets....tears....lots of them....just cannot believe I forgot about it. Yours blows mine outta the water (although Morrison is soooo sexy)
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:54 am

V

Virginia Plain - Roxy Music
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:04 am

W

Ian Dury - What A Waste

OR
Lou Reed- Walk on the Wild Side

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:19 am

Kiss  ~X-Ray Eyes.

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Y

Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Ziggy Stardust-David Bowie

Hi Me Lady

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Didge wrote:Ziggy Stardust-David Bowie

Hi Me Lady

x
 cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 
Didge, your prize for finishing the thread is to start a new A / Z    ::cheerlead::   pirat
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:43 am

Hi Me Lady

x

Hey sweetie xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:43 am

Stephenmarra wrote:

Hi Me Lady

x
 cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 
Didge, your prize for finishing the thread is to start a new A / Z    ::cheerlead::   pirat

I'll go along with that Cool
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2