NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Christian evangelist

Go down

Mad Christian evangelist Empty Mad Christian evangelist

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:58 am

Evangelical preacher Franklin Graham has said in an Easter discussion that Vladimir Putin is ‘doing what’s right for Russia’ by implementing anti-gay policies.

Graham, who is the son of evangelist Billy Graham and the president of Samaritan’s Purse, made the comments on a special religious Easter debate on ABC News.

He was being asked about similar comments he made last month, but stood by his support for Putin’s policies.

He said: “Putin is going to do what’s right for Russia, and not what’s right for America, but for Russia.

“We used to have a president in this country that did what’s right for this country, but we don’t seem to have that right now.

“Putin is going to make these decisions that he thinks is best for the Russian people, and he thinks that taking advantage of children — exploiting children — is wrong for any group so they passed a law.

“So, I do agree with him.”

He continued to say that he believed gays could still go to heaven if they repent.

He said: “Maybe gays that are watching want to know, ‘Can God forgive me? Or can I go to heaven as a gay person?’ Absolutely. But the same for any of us.

“We have to repent of our sins in turn. A person cannot stay in adultery and be accepted by God. You’ll have to repent.

“Franklin Graham is a sinner, and I’m no better than a gay person. I’m a sinner.

“But I’ve been forgiven, and I’ve turned from my sins. For any person that’s willing’ to repent in turn, God will forgive.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/04/20/us-evangelist-putin-is-doing-whats-right-for-russia-with-anti-gay-laws/

::fishffight:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: 

Back to top Go down

Mad Christian evangelist Empty Re: Mad Christian evangelist

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Catman wrote:Evangelical preacher Franklin Graham has said in an Easter discussion that Vladimir Putin is ‘doing what’s right for Russia’ by implementing anti-gay policies.

Graham, who is the son of evangelist Billy Graham and the president of Samaritan’s Purse, made the comments on a special religious Easter debate on ABC News.

He was being asked about similar comments he made last month, but stood by his support for Putin’s policies.

He said: “Putin is going to do what’s right for Russia, and not what’s right for America, but for Russia.

“We used to have a president in this country that did what’s right for this country, but we don’t seem to have that right now.

“Putin is going to make these decisions that he thinks is best for the Russian people, and he thinks that taking advantage of children — exploiting children — is wrong for any group so they passed a law.

He continued to say that he believed gays could still go to heaven if they repent.

He said: “Maybe gays that are watching want to know, ‘Can God forgive me? Or can I go to heaven as a gay person?’ Absolutely. But the same for any of us.

“We have to repent of our sins in turn. A person cannot stay in adultery and be accepted by God. You’ll have to repent.

“Franklin Graham is a sinner, and I’m no better than a gay person. I’m a sinner.

“But I’ve been forgiven, and I’ve turned from my sins. For any person that’s willing’ to repent in turn, God will forgive.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/04/20/us-evangelist-putin-is-doing-whats-right-for-russia-with-anti-gay-laws/

no religious person can say that... fucking peado... every church only exists because it it takes advantage of children and rapes their minds with superstitions and dogma
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Catman wrote:Evangelical preacher Franklin Graham has said in an Easter discussion that Vladimir Putin is ‘doing what’s right for Russia’ by implementing anti-gay policies.

no religious person can say that... fucking peado... every church only exists because it it takes advantage of children and rapes their minds with superstitions and dogma

Ever wondered why certain religious people and organisations don't speak out against paedophelia Veya????

It's because there is nothing condemning it in their fucking bible etc.....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down