NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bongo bongo land' MEP Bloom claims father of Britain's youngest mum should be 'horsewhipped'

4 posters

Go down

'Bongo bongo land' MEP Bloom claims father of Britain's youngest mum should be 'horsewhipped'  Empty 'Bongo bongo land' MEP Bloom claims father of Britain's youngest mum should be 'horsewhipped'

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:53 pm

'Bongo bongo land' MEP Bloom claims father of Britain's youngest mum should be 'horsewhipped'  Godfrey-Bloom-3048220  ::rfth:: ::smthg:: 

Outspoken: Bloom previously sparked controversy by calling foreign countries 'bongo bongo land'

The dad of Britain’s youngest mum should be “horsewhipped” after saying he was proud of his 12-year-old daughter, controversial MEP Godfrey Bloom has claimed.

The former UKIP politician, who now sits as an independent in Brussels, attacked the new grandad for saying his daughter had brought him no shame at all.

It came after the year seven pupil gave birth to her own baby daughter on Sunday. The dad is just 13 years old and together they have the lowest combined age of any British parents.

Mr Bloom, who has previously sparked controversy by referring to foreign countries as “bongo bongo land” and women as “sluts”, claimed the case showed Britain had lost its morals.

He said: “It tells you that the country is now almost totally degraded, which is one of the problems that we’ve had since the war. Of course it’s social and corporate welfarism which has totally degraded the moral soul of our country.

“And I would suggest if you want a really lovely old fashioned phrase, never mind sluts... 'horsewhipped on the steps of his club'. This fella needs horsewhipping, frankly.”

Mr Bloom’s remarks came after the new grandad vowed to “stand by” his daughter. Asked if he was ashamed, he said: “No. Shame’s nothing. That little girl does not bring shame to me at all, I’m so proud of her. She’s still my little girl.

“I’d rather come home and have this, than find that she’s on drugs at 11 or 12. There’s plenty of routes in this day and age kids can go down. She’s not the first and won’t be the last.”

The new grandad, who is separated from the girl’s 27-year-old mum and does not live with the family, said he cried when his daughter revealed her pregnancy. He said: “You break down with emotion.”

The girl, whose exact age is 12 and three months, has a little brother, nine, and a three-year-old sister.

He said the news of the pregnancy was “heartbreaking”. But he added: “You can’t turn back time, you can only go forwards. I come from a working background.

“It’s not as if we’re all scrounging off the social like people are suggesting. I own my own business. I'm fully going to support them with my own money.”

The girl was just 10 when she met the father of the baby, a year nine pupil at a different school in North London.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-youngest-mum-godfrey-bloom-3425897#ixzz2zHUoeokM
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

People vote for these people!  No ::slap:: 

Back to top Go down

'Bongo bongo land' MEP Bloom claims father of Britain's youngest mum should be 'horsewhipped'  Empty Re: 'Bongo bongo land' MEP Bloom claims father of Britain's youngest mum should be 'horsewhipped'

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:34 pm

The dad of Britain’s youngest mum should be “horsewhipped” after saying he was proud of his 12-year-old daughter, controversial MEP Godfrey Bloom has claimed.

Couldnt agree more. What sort of a man want this at 13 years old for his daughter and grandchild?
He doesnt even live with his own daughter. The fact that he is happy to talk to the press about his child in these circumstances does indeed indicate this country has no morals left.
Horsewhipping is too good for him.

Back to top Go down

'Bongo bongo land' MEP Bloom claims father of Britain's youngest mum should be 'horsewhipped'  Empty Re: 'Bongo bongo land' MEP Bloom claims father of Britain's youngest mum should be 'horsewhipped'

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:56 pm

The girl's mother is 27? That would mean she was pregnant when she was about 14. How old is the grandfather?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:32 pm

"I don't beleeeeve it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Like most lads, I had carnal lusts at 13 years old, but like most lads, mine ended up with soggy underpants rather than a pregnant girlfriend.
He was cleatly getting too much practice,
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:40 pm

So maybe a more interesting question would be who here thinks that this man is right to be proud of his daughter? Or himself? Does anyone here think that what has happened is or should be acceptable?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:55 pm

sphinx wrote:So maybe a more interesting question would be who here thinks that this man is right to be proud of his daughter?  Or himself?  Does anyone here think that what has happened is or should be acceptable?

Perhaps you don't get what he is saying.   He said he cried when he heard.   He didn't want it for her, who would?   But do you honestly think it would help this child if, instead of publicly standing by her and supporting her now it has happened, he publicly castigated her and undermined her?   What good dad would do that.

As he said: "He said the news of the pregnancy was “heartbreaking”. But he added: “You can’t turn back time, you can only go forwards."   He's facing it as it is and trying to do what is best for her NOW.

It's a desperately sad situation, but any child will find a way of doing anything if they want to, you can't watch them 24/7. They could have skipped a day of school to do the deed, when parents thought they were in school, being supervised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Oh right so it is impossible to stand by a child and support them without being proud of them.

It is not possible to state that though disappointed in them you will stand by them and support them.

As for not being able to watch them 24/7 surely the whole point of parenting is to teach them how to behave when not watching them or teach them how to at least keep themselves safe. There are millions of parents manage to raise their 12 year olds to not get pregnant either by not having sex or by using contraception if they do so lets stop pretending that this was an unavoidable accident that could have happened to any child and is no ones responsibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:13 pm

sphinx wrote:Oh right so it is impossible to stand by a child and support them without being proud of them.

It is not possible to state that though disappointed in them you will stand by them and support them.

As for not being able to watch them 24/7 surely the whole point of parenting is to teach them how to behave when not watching them or teach them how to at least keep themselves safe.  There are millions of parents manage to raise their 12 year olds to not get pregnant either by not having sex or by using contraception if they do so lets stop pretending that this was an unavoidable accident that could have happened to any child and is no ones responsibility.

Oh yes, publicly saying that you are disappointed in them is going to do her the world of good. He'd already said he cried when he found out. You can teach a child anything you like, they don't always follow it, as many a good parent has found out the hard way. You don't have clue what he is really thinking, neither do I, but publicly humiliating her isn't going to help, and letting her know he is with her 100%, probably is.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Nems wrote:The dad of Britain’s youngest mum should be “horsewhipped” after saying he was proud of his 12-year-old daughter, controversial MEP Godfrey Bloom has claimed.

Couldnt agree more. What sort of a man want this at 13 years old for his daughter and grandchild?
He doesnt even live with his own daughter. The fact that he is happy to talk to the press about his child in these circumstances does indeed indicate this country has no morals left.

Too right. If you can't blame the parents, who the hell do you blame for a 12 and 13 year old. This Country is going to hell, kids having kids, and its learned behaviour because her Mother had her when she was 15 so she thinks its acceptable.

He may be proud of her, but it makes me ashamed to live in the same country as idiots like him.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 pm

If anyone deserved a good 'horsewhipping' is that fucking moron Bloom. The use of the word 'horsewhipping' and it's barbaric connotations, show just how backward RW morons like that are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:46 pm

...There should have been a few Lefties there to kick his arse up the road!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:48 pm

All these people thought they were good parents and their children turned into addicts: http://www.mothersofaddicts.com/Other_Mothers_Tears.htm

Children don't come with guarantees, we have to do our best and keep our fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Sassy wrote:
sphinx wrote:Oh right so it is impossible to stand by a child and support them without being proud of them.

As for not being able to watch them 24/7 surely the whole point of parenting is to teach them how to behave when not watching them or teach them how to at least keep themselves safe.  There are millions of parents manage to raise their 12 year olds to not get pregnant either by not having sex or by using contraception if they do so lets stop pretending that this was an unavoidable accident that could have happened to any child and is no ones responsibility.

Oh yes, publicly saying that you are disappointed in them is going to do her the world of good.   He'd already said he cried when he found out.   You can teach a child anything you like, they don't always follow it, as many a good parent has found out the hard way.   You don't have clue what he is really thinking, neither do I, but publicly humiliating her isn't going to help, and letting her know he is with her 100%, probably is.

You think publicly saying you are disappointed in a childs behaviour is humiliating? Do you think being honest with children is humiliating?

I will tell you what is humiliating and that is having your loved ones pretend everything is ticketty boo and wonderful when you know inside it is not - it does not help a child who has come below expectations to pretend they have - children are not thick stupid idiots who need to be jollied.

Do you think this young girl is proud of herself? Do you think her peers are proud of her? Do you think she has achieved something good?

I mean how the hell did this make national news anyway? Even if someone leaked it accidentally or deliberately the family could have got a court order preventing it being published in the national press easily enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:59 pm

sphinx wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh yes, publicly saying that you are disappointed in them is going to do her the world of good.   He'd already said he cried when he found out.   You can teach a child anything you like, they don't always follow it, as many a good parent has found out the hard way.   You don't have clue what he is really thinking, neither do I, but publicly humiliating her isn't going to help, and letting her know he is with her 100%, probably is.

You think publicly saying you are disappointed in a childs behaviour is humiliating?  Do you think being honest with children is humiliating?  

I will tell you what is humiliating and that is having your loved ones pretend everything is ticketty boo and wonderful when you know inside it is not - it does not help a child who has come below expectations to pretend they have - children are not thick stupid idiots who need to be jollied.  

Do you think this young girl is proud of herself?  Do you think her peers are proud of her? Do you think she has achieved something good?  

I mean how the hell did this make national news anyway?  Even if someone leaked it accidentally or deliberately the family could have got a court order preventing it being published in the national press easily enough.

I might tell her in private I was disappointed and he probably did when he found out. I'd consider myself a VERY bad parent if I said it in public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:02 pm

I would consider myself a bad parent for allowing it to be spread in the press.

Although not as bad a parent as having a 12 year old giving birth in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:02 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:The dad of Britain’s youngest mum should be “horsewhipped” after saying he was proud of his 12-year-old daughter, controversial MEP Godfrey Bloom has claimed.

Too right. If you can't blame the parents, who the hell do you blame for a 12 and 13 year old. This Country is going to hell, kids having kids, and its learned behaviour because her Mother had her when she was 15 so she thinks its acceptable.

He may be proud of her, but it makes me ashamed to live in the same country as idiots like him.

Couldnt agree more, this country has no standards any more. Idiots breeding idiots, people that think its ok to do what they want when they want. Blame society for everything no personal responsibility at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:04 pm

sphinx wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You think publicly saying you are disappointed in a childs behaviour is humiliating?  Do you think being honest with children is humiliating?  

Do you think this young girl is proud of herself?  Do you think her peers are proud of her? Do you think she has achieved something good?  

I mean how the hell did this make national news anyway?  Even if someone leaked it accidentally or deliberately the family could have got a court order preventing it being published in the national press easily enough.

More likely they are enjoying their 15 minutes of fame I wouldnt be surprised if the story gets sold to one of the Sunday red tops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Don't be so santimonious Sphinx,  how do you know what he thinks of himself and how to you know how the papers got hold of it and whether he had a chance to stop it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Sphinx is always right.
She tells us every time she posts.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Sassy wrote:Don't be so santimonious Sphinx,  how do you know what he thinks of himself and how to you know how the papers got hold of it and whether he had a chance to stop it?

I know what he does not think of himself because its bleeding obvious.

As to how the newspapers got hold of it that is irrelevant - and he has had months to stop it. All it would have taken was application to the courts and all the newspapers would have been able to print was the combined age of the parents - no pictures, nothing about the age of the grandparents, their relationship status, or even the area of the country they came from and certainly not what the mothers father had to say about it. Social services could have and probably did tell them this.

You can carry on defending all you like Sassy but the brutal truth here is that there has been some piss poor parenting going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 pm

what I want to know is WHY this is allowed in the news for sanctimonious wallys to get their sententious kicks off.

AFTER ALL if some 13 Yo little witch makes a malicious accusation against say a teacher (and yes it HAS happened) SHE is protected at ALL costs...even the victim of her malice (whos's life is from that point on irreparably ruined and irrecoverable) is unable to seek judicial satisfaction and have her prosecuted for the crime SHE has perpetrated

So why is THIS made news??????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:23 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:what I want to know is WHY this is allowed in the news for sanctimonious wallys to get their sententious kicks off.

AFTER ALL if some 13 Yo little witch makes a malicious accusation against say a teacher (and yes it HAS happened) SHE is protected at ALL costs...even the victim of her malice (whos's life is from that point on irreparably ruined and irrecoverable) is unable to seek judicial satisfaction and have her prosecuted for the crime SHE has perpetrated

So why is THIS made news??????????????????????

Are you that serious here?
Is any news on any politician not news are you saying?
Welcome to the real world, one where the media can be down right vindictive to any

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:25 pm

sphinx wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Interesting, did you not lie yourself about Santa being real for example with your children?

I agree honesty is best but so is also allowing a child to live the dream they have, so tell me do you never tell a white lie to further the happiness of a child?

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Well apparently her parents only found out a month before she gave birth that she was pregnant, so even after the deed was done they obviously weren't keeping that good an eye on her.

I don't know how the papers got hold of it in the first place, but it her Dad who rang up LBC radio, said he was her father and gave a live interview.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:29 pm

I feel for both sets of parents and the kids, whose fun teenage years will be lost, never to return.
If they have anything in their favour, it is the both have supportive, if useless parents; and ostensibly seem very loved up - they are still together and seem very united.
They will need a lot of help and support.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:49 am

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down