NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370

+4
Irn Bru
harvesmom
eddie
gerber
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370 - Page 2 Empty JD to support and fund the search for flight 370

Post by gerber Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

As an eclectic and thoughtful not withstanding an intelligent and take no shit form anyone group, I can here and now announce JD has provided all the funds for the members to travel to Diego Garcia first class.

We will have to be undercover, due both to the heat and as spotters. Uniforms will be issued as well as passes. Catman is discussing right now the amount of Lycra needed to be camouflaged but without sweating. Quill is ordering all members new phones with built in cameras. Bee has gone underground in Aus to arrange visas, Veya is already in Diego Garcia and erecting non visible tents.

Didge AKA Mr Nels has agreed to be Sat Nav. He will issue directions, we will disaggree and swear at him. He will then insist he is right.

VOD has already agreed to be the vicar at our funerals if we fail to return.

HF will be the undertaker.

Cass is in charge of rations and has promised Cookies will be in our lunch boxes.

Harveys mum having already maxed the credit card has agreed to underwrite the trip.

Sex Mamma will be the Notaire, and has waived all fees for wills.

Ben when on the ground will be riding shotgun.

Nems will be the leading light during the night,

Eddie will be the equivalent to the Piper going first and........... leading in song. Brave brave brave

Sassy will be in overall control of the bunker.

Sphynx will be the counter out and the counter in of all who go on ops.

Irn has agreed to be commander in chief. If M'Lord Moletrousers is available he will be his seconder.

Scrat and Handy Andy are in charge of withdrawal plan if needed.

Tess must be in the one to lead the overall campaign if we are on horsesback.

I will do so if we ride Donkeys.....

Camels............. the leader of the them has to be.........

Suggestions...

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370 - Page 2 Empty Re: JD to support and fund the search for flight 370

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:50 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hi Irn

You can take the private Jet, I am going to be with Me Lady and get to share all her cookies.

No swaps Eddie

Laughing 

Thanks for the offer Didge but I prefer the pampering that comes with business class service.

You and me lady will be a perfect match what with all these library books and the odd cookie you will be in heaven.

Laughing

Thinking about it, we might be a bit crap with the search part, as we might to too engrossed in talking history and will be unable to move after scoffing all the cookies.

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370 - Page 2 Empty Re: JD to support and fund the search for flight 370

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:50 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

:asboredas: 

I'll buy him a tent!

Yay!!! And we can have harves! She'll get the hump because I talk a lot though  cheers 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:52 am

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'll buy him a tent!

Yay!!! And we can have harves! She'll get the hump because I talk a lot though  cheers 

Oh dear, so do I!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:55 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Oh dear, so do I!

Poor harves.

We are so in trouble when bee reads this thread and realises we kicked him out  lol! 

On that note I'm off lol

Night all xx
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:55 am

eddie wrote:
gerber wrote:Edds

Didgerydoo is going to get all your cookies.

Didge can kiss my beautiful arse  Razz 

Happy to oblige...... cheers 

You can come and visit us because no doubt after the sugar rush both Me Lady and I will storm the cockpit to have a joy ride with the plane..

::happ:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:55 am

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'll buy him a tent!

...I do hope it's the only hump she gets  What a Face Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 am

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh dear, so do I!

Poor harves.

We are so in trouble when bee reads this thread and realises we kicked him out  lol! 

On that note I'm off lol

Night all xx

Night Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:00 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Didge can kiss my beautiful arse  Razz 

Happy to oblige...... cheers 

You can come and visit us because no doubt after the sugar rush both Me Lady and I will storm the cockpit to have a joy ride with the plane..

::happ::   

lol! okay cookie boy  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:56 am

Finished setting up the Tents when are you getting here

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370 - Page 2 IMG_0209

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:14 am

Quiero todos de ustedes ...

Dos bonitas chicas para mi? Ay!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:45 am

I can confirm my the she that must be endured always seems contented with my flagpole and ability to pitch a tent on demand.
After a long night of action, always pleased to help with withdrawal!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Well this thread was a lot of fun last night and it just goes to show that despite all the differences people may have people can join in and have a bit of fun with their differences being put aside.
Well done Gerber and JD.

cheers cheers cheers 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Well this thread was a lot of fun last night and it just goes to show that despite all the differences people may have people can join in and have a bit of fun with their differences being put aside.
Well done Gerber and JD.

cheers cheers cheers 

Cheers Irn, I thought it was too, there's nothing like a bit of forum unity and a laugh  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:45 pm

And to keep the smooth running of cabin sharing going ...

I have allocated Nems, Eddie and HM to the same cabin, the others are willing to exchange Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Irn, lovely words thank you - but it is serious we is agoin'...........

Has anyone PMd Veya he has already done all the erecting on the beach........Looks wonderful. His toes could do with a slap of acrylic though
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm

gerber wrote:Irn, lovely words thank you - but it is serious we is agoin'...........

Has anyone PMd Veya he has already done all the erecting on the beach........Looks wonderful.  His toes could do with a slap of acrylic though

He could do with some factor 25 on his legs too....
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:As follows are the sleeping quarters...

Cabin one: Sphinx, Favva, Phil

Cabin two: Nems, Ben, SM

Cabin three: LD, IB, HA

Cabin four: Gerbs, David, VOD

Cabin five: Scrat, FTL, Tess

Cabin six:Lurker, Didge, Cass

Cabin seven: HM, Quill, Eilzel

Cabin seven: Eddie, Sassy, Bee

Cabin eight: Victor , TM , Veya

Captain's quarters:JD.

Spare wiper Blade  :BA

Anyone who was not not on original list of Gerbs has been drafted in as baggage handlers and stewards amd stewardesses.

I think I've made a fair sharing quarters list , with a fair mix..shouldn't be too controversial!

I will be a steward LOL I don't wanna be in cabin 4 don't mind gerbs but VOD lol
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Sassy wrote:Did you try and work out how to get at least one person in each cabin killed?  Shocked Twisted Evil

The only three that would survive intact are LD, IB, HA!

Just noticed, you have Bee twice lol

HA & IB... Yum!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Well this thread was a lot of fun last night and it just goes to show that despite all the differences people may have people can join in and have a bit of fun with their differences being put aside.
Well done Gerber and JD.

cheers cheers cheers 

:aspffftas: 

Erm I started it on the Diego flight thread.
Bloody idea thieves

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Well done Gerber and JD.

cheers cheers cheers 

Bloody idea thieves

You haven't got your Cookies yet then.......

And as usual you are so right.

Out of little Acorns Oak trees grow, Out of great ideas on Flixxytrixxy glam camp grows...... Have you booked your hot tub yet outside your tent ?

Veya is taking orders......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:11 pm

gerber wrote:
eddie wrote:

Bloody idea thieves

Out of little Acorns Oak trees grow, Out of great ideas on Flixxytrixxy glam camp grows......  Have you booked your hot tub yet outside your tent ?

There are hot tubs? Could do with one of those at the mo! Book me in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:11 pm

gerber wrote:
eddie wrote:

Bloody idea thieves

Out of little Acorns Oak trees grow, Out of great ideas on Flixxytrixxy glam camp grows......  Have you booked your hot tub yet outside your tent ?

Hot tub party?

Woo hooo, bring it on.

cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:

Hot tub party?

Woo hooo, bring it on.

cheers  cheers

No flip flops allowed....... No No 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:15 pm

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hot tub party?

Woo hooo, bring it on.

cheers  cheers

That's not fair, just bought very upmarket swish ones for my holiday in June.

Last edited by Sassy on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 pm

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hot tub party?

Woo hooo, bring it on.

cheers  cheers

Humbug...... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Hmmmm. How about itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:20 pm

eddie wrote:Hmmmm. How about itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis?

Didge would look fabulartus in that. So long as it is a bikini and not his Mankini. The Penguins would never forgive us
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:21 pm

gerber wrote:
eddie wrote:Hmmmm. How about itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis?

Didge would look fabulartus in that.  So long as it is a bikini and not his Mankini.  The Penguins would never forgive us

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:24 pm

gerber wrote:
Didge would look fabulartus in that.  So long as it is a bikini and not his Mankini.  The Penguins would never forgive us

You mean like this   lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Flight details have just come through - we're flying Emirates Airways.

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370 - Page 2 HP_Pannel_16772_510x190_tcm275-1507819
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:

lol! 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol! 

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Gosh, a two pronged Banana.

Re Emirates, thought we could get a better deal on Malaysian airlines, read somewhere you only pay for a single ticket at the moment and they are offering buy one get one free with immediate upgrade to first.

Will be cosy - too many for first so who is going to be sitting on whose lap ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 pm

gerber wrote:Gosh, a two pronged Banana.

Re Emirates, thought we could get a better deal on Malaysian airlines, read somewhere you only pay for a single ticket at the moment and they are offering buy one get one free with immediate upgrade to first.

Gerbs, you is one baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad girl!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:Gosh, a two pronged Banana.

I am going to file a report...............

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....

Sassy's right  cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:19 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I am going to file a report...............

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....

Sassy's right  cheers 

You always make me giggle Gerbs xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:25 am

Do you think Smelly will come along to help us interpret the on board menu?

Pork bangers and mash I believe.

لوحة المفاتيح العربية
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:27 am

Irn Bru wrote:Do you think Smelly will come along to help us interpret the on board menu?

لوحة المفاتيح العربية

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:39 am

Irn Bru wrote:Do you think Smelly will come along to help us interpret the on board menu?

لوحة المفاتيح العربية

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:41 am

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hot tub party?

Woo hooo, bring it on.

cheers  cheers

That's not fair, just bought very upmarket swish ones for my holiday in June.

thats only cause as an Aussie I call them Thongs and your free to wear either one  I love you I love you Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:44 am

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370 - Page 2 1535465-bigthumbnail

just a short walk to the hot tub, can't set it up on the sand no can I  Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2