NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite make of car...

+3
veya_victaous
harvesmom
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best or fave make of car...

Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Empty Your favorite make of car...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

...I've done this before elsewhere, and I'm warning everyone  Laughing ....your fave make may not be here as there are only ten options Sad

But the show must go on...

As a Volvo owner for the past 11years or so..having had 3 of them, I swear by them..comfort...oohhhh...reliability, safety, luxury and power.

Now rather than be ridiculous and list makes most folk don't drive daily like Porsche , Lamborghini etc, I'm listing the every day cars most ordinary people drive..amd I say these just from the top of my head,

Here we go( I also have a Vauxhall , but they are shit IMO).

Truth is , every car manufacturer make decent cars now, bit cars like Kia(Korean) are turning out to be better cars than many others, and with 7years warranty, the confidence is there.

Of course you posh people who claim to own high end sports car off the market for most can still list your fave, but if you can still choose your choice from the ten listed.

Cheers guys Smile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favorite make of car...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:01 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
Btw,the only ford I like is the Tranny van Smile

Cool  HAVE a gander at these, then,  JD :

Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Ford-territory-ghia-awd--03

Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Ford_Ranger_DoubleCab_Wildtrak_2012_600_lq_0001

Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Ford-falcon-gt_a5045

santa

Aye their very nice Bee, not your everyday Ford for many though!..quite a lot of motors like that pick up on the road nowadays though!

I quite like the Volvo S60 Polestar and this....

http://www.koenigsegg.com/models/one1/

Bit in all truth, comfort and safety are my number one priority, so I will continue with Volvo!!

I'm looking to get the new S60 fairly soon, but it's not the Polestar!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Volvo's are good cars, we an older model which we've had for years which has done very few miles you could go anywhere in it and know it's reliable.

We've had lots of different cars but for fun though this is my fave, Renault Clio 182 Sport Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Love_h69

Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 4271641

Plus it's very black and shiny Your favorite make of car... - Page 2 Ashame68

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:...I've done this before elsewhere, and I'm warning everyone  Laughing ....your fave make may not be here as there are only ten options Sad

As a Volvo owner for the  past 11years or so..having had 3 of them, I swear by them..comfort...oohhhh...reliability, safety, luxury and power.

Now rather than be ridiculous and list makes most folk don't drive daily like Porsche , Lamborghini etc, I'm listing the every day cars most ordinary people drive..amd I say these just from the top of my head,

Truth is , every car manufacturer make decent cars now, bit cars like Kia(Korean) are turning out to be better cars than many others, and with 7years warranty, the confidence is there.

Of course you posh people who claim to own high end sports car off the market for most can still list your fave, but if you can still choose your choice from the ten listed.

Cheers guys Smile

JD you dont have my favourite Mercedes Wink

You cannot beat a German car  Basketball 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Joy Division wrote:...I've done this before elsewhere, and I'm warning everyone  Laughing ....your fave make may not be here as there are only ten options Sad

As a Volvo owner for the  past 11years or so..having had 3 of them, I swear by them..comfort...oohhhh...reliability, safety, luxury and power.

Cheers guys Smile

JD you dont have my favourite Mercedes Wink

You cannot beat a German car  Basketball 

..I know SM, I missed out many makes!

Braw cars, but not my cup of tea, drove many of them on the taxis,, very expensive repairs though Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:21 am

If i was ever to take up driving again, and to buy a car....Then that one would do me fine!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2