NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel Farage Appears On Have I got News For You, Is Promptly Torn To Shreds

Go down

Nigel Farage Appears On Have I got News For You, Is Promptly Torn To Shreds Empty Nigel Farage Appears On Have I got News For You, Is Promptly Torn To Shreds

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Nigel Farage appeared on Have I Got News For You Friday Night, and, rather predictably, the panel were quick to tear into the Ukip leader.
Farage featured on Paul Merton’s team for the episode of the much-loved show, hosted by actor and comedian Stephen Mangan.
His fellow guests didn't just pick up on the right-wing politicians expenses scandal – or his affair allegations – oh no, Farage also had to tensely grin through being called "swivel-eyed" by Ian Hislop and play a jovial game of "fruitcake or loony?"
To clarify, Farage was forced to categorise various Ukip members as either a "fruitcake" or "loony" – a tricky task.
The Ukip leader was also fondly called was called "Mr Kettle" by Hislop after describing Maria Miller’s resignation this week as "good riddance."
Farage also faced catcalls by the studio audience after host Mangan reminded them: "Nigel Farage. The same Nigel Farage who in 2009 revealed that as an MEP he’d claimed in expenses £2million of taxpayers’ money."
Ouch.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/12/nigel-farage-have-i-got-news-for-you_n_5137440.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage Appears On Have I got News For You, Is Promptly Torn To Shreds Empty Re: Nigel Farage Appears On Have I got News For You, Is Promptly Torn To Shreds

Post by Andy Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:20 pm

The gurning cretin made a right twat of himself. Easy to see why so many on Flop adore him.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down