NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should little girls be forced to wear hijab ?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

should little girls be forced to wear hijab ? - Page 2 Empty should little girls be forced to wear hijab ?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

This link and report is an old one but i have often wondered what age the koran says females have to wear the hijab . 

Personally i think it should be a choice and not be forced .

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2010/nov/23/Muslim-girls-wearing-hijab

Back to top Go down

should little girls be forced to wear hijab ? - Page 2 Empty Re: should little girls be forced to wear hijab ?

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:the Muslim head scarf along with the full face mask is yet another example of showing women that they are under the control of their men in all things..

i'm quite surprised the so called independent women on this forum and those who scream for equality are not up in arms about these women being forced to endure these garments..

I am,rather,but if a Muslim lady sincerely wants to wear the Hijab that IS her freedom of choice and she is exercising it.

I view it as a symbol of repression and as you state a means of control but some Muslim and Western women claim it is very liberating so who am I to stand in their way or tell them they are wrong?

But as I stated previously,the Burka which covers the entire face should imo,not exist and be abolished. It is against basic human rights.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

should little girls be forced to wear hijab ? - Page 2 Empty Re: should little girls be forced to wear hijab ?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Aw...nice to see folk get along, even if Favva is a midnight killer, VOD isn't always  Laughing

Forum Knecky? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:42 pm

VOD(original) wrote:veya, do those girls wear that beautiful head covering everyday ? NO they do not 

does that head covering cover the whole of that girls head and ears ? NO 

Does a Christian bride who wears a wedding veil walk around in it for the rest of her life ? NO 

A lot of sensible Muslim women don't wish to wear the hijab because they want to fit in with society . A Muslim family live 4 doors away from my mum and dad and they have two beautiful little girls , none of them wear a hijab neither does their mum.

I was speaking to her just yesterday which is the reason for this thread and i have shown her some of the replies on my dad's ipad, she was laughing at some of the replies comparing Christians to Muslims . 
We had a lovely conversation about it and about life in general , she has never worn the hijab she said not only is it uncomfortable and makes your head itch it just isn't necessary , she has the most gorgeous hair and is proud to show it off , her girls have hair accessories and ponytails she doesn't want to hide her daughters hair away under a hijab. 
As for for the article she read it and agrees with the Muslim lady who wrote it .

I asked her about christmas , she said she puts a tree up and celebrates christmas because they all enjoy it . 

In 2012 i remember staying over at my parents and it was 12.30 am and the whole family were out on the front laughing and joking with other friends , i went out to see what was going on and she called me over , said it was the end of Ramadan and that family were down from London and they were all celebrating and eating and basically just having a wonderful time, she asked me in and i met her family who are lovely lovey people . I have no problem with Muslims well certainly not this lady and her lovely family .

My sister in law and an ex girlfriend are Muslim neither wears a head scarf, In fact in Indonesia most don't. (the most populous Muslim nation 245Million compared to Saudi Arabia with only 28 million.) Again the full hijab thing is part of Arab Culture, Not all Muslim.
the fact the bible has things about head covering has allowed this ridiculousness to grow/continue.

Your Image on Muslims is more in tune with Fundamentalist out of the middle east but they are not the majority just the most vocal. there are hundred of millions of East Asian Muslims that are just as reasonable as the majority of Anglo Christians.

P.S. the feast at the end of Ramadan is Eid.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2